Male HQ

Gay / Queer Themed Movie / TV Series / Short Film / Music Video MTV / Commercials (Non-Pxxn) (Compiled)

Guest Xiaoxiong

Is that Amphetamine show available for watching already?

《安非他命》Amphetamine is now showing in Taiwan without any cuts recently. However, this movie is still not available in Hong Kong yet b'cos it required some cuts to make available for showing. Don't think so that this movie will make its way here.

Anyway, here the cut scene. Watch for 9.20

http://www.vdonext.com/index.php?fuseaction=Features.Archive&channel_id=543210&program_id=687006

Edited by blue_d0lphin

《安非他命》Amphetamine is now showing in Taiwan without any cuts recently. However, this movie is still not available in Hong Kong yet b'cos it required some cuts to make available for showing. Don't think so that this movie will make its way here.

The movie was shown only once in Hongkong during the Film Festival in April in its full version without any cut.

However, the censorship Board insist on cutting the sodomy rape scene for general release, even if it were to be shown as RA movie.

The director preferred to movie to be uncut and had decided not to release the movie in Hongkong and meanwhile is still fighting for the general screening to be left intact.

The movie was shown only once in Hongkong during the Film Festival in April in its full version without any cut.

However, the censorship Board insist on cutting the sodomy rape scene for general release, even if it were to be shown as RA movie.

The director preferred to movie to be uncut and had decided not to release the movie in Hongkong and meanwhile is still fighting for the general screening to be left intact.

Anyone know how to purchase this movie or download this movie? Is it up for sale on internet?

• 2 weeks later...

Can anyone tell which website we can watch "Bugis Street".

imo, not worth watching. dont waste your time.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

• 2 weeks later...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eUrlpC9SW40

The scene in question. 3 mins onwards.

• 2 weeks later...

alternative 1:

pirate bay (http://thepiratebay.org/search/prayers%20for%20bobby/0/99/0) or similar torrent search sites.

alternative 2:

google, download and install this software "funshion", search for "prayers bobby".

you can stop the streaming and still let the software download the movie, which will probably be in rmvb/mp4 format with chinese subtitles.

SF-poster.jpg

Spring Fever

春风沉醉的晚上

A surprising refreshing made in China gay movie.

There are 3 main guy characters in this movie - A, B and C

A - a newly married bookshop owner

B - a easy going travel agent

C - an unemployed photographer with a girlfriend

A is having an affair with B and A's suspecting wife engaged C to spy on A

C showed to A's wife photos he took showing A and B together.

While spying on the gay couple, C developed a liking towards B

A discovered he was spied, confronted his wife and all hell broke loose.

From there on, all 5 entwining characters got fully engaged and the story became very complicated.........with a surprise ending

All 3 guys are quite good looking and daring, there are several sizzling hot sex scenes you don't get to see in those Hongkong and Taiwan productions. :twisted:

The setting and the mood were moderately good and fitting.

Minus points - maybe its low budget, the photography quite grainy and lighting are quite poor.

• 2 weeks later...

One of the earlier movie - Bishonen 美少年之恋。from HK. :thumb:

越快乐越堕落- you get to see full frontal nudity of 陈锦鸿. And also 曾志伟 cruising and got fxxked in the spa. :thumb:

十七岁的天空,a funny Taiwanese movie featuring newcomer hot eye candy Tony Yang 杨佑宁。 :thumb:

City Without Baseball - 无野之城 from HK - plenty of frontal nudity :twisted:

able to translate into english for 越快乐越堕落?

Guest Allan=Ling

Hi, anyone would like to exchange gay themed movies? I've downloaded some(>30 )from the internet and thinking to exchange with you guys. Thanks.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Hi ............ my name is Allan .... matured GAM living in Thailand

I am glad to freely exchange any gay movies & hollywood musical movies

(all DVD) with you

I am not well-organised .... :(

So just let me know and perhaps teach / instruct me how to upload / send

DVD files to you !!!

I do not belong to this blog site or any sites or facebook !!! ..... :(

I stumble here by accident ....... and read some of the content !!!

My email is allanchan2008@gmail.com

Hope to hear from you .......... Regards

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

• 2 weeks later...

Hello I am new here. Recently I've watched a few gay movies. Two that stand out are Latter Days and Shelter. Latter Days is about a closested Mormen missionary and his openly gay playboy neighbour. Typically, both leads fall in love and trouble ensues. A tragic 'forbidden love' story. A typical plot of using opposites to create conflict and drama. However, it is the strong cast that keeps the movie alive. A must watch.

By the way, both of them are extremely hot. Beyond hot.

Shelter is about an aspiring artist who gave up his dreams to take care of his family and his best friend's gay brother who moved back into town. It is a love story of how the aspiring artist struggled with his family problems and accepting the fact that he likes his best friend's brother. Again, the strong cast makes every moment worth watching.

Similarly, the cast is beyond hot.

Now that Ive shared two of my favourites, do you guys have any to share? Or any opinion on the movies Ive mentioned?

Now that Ive shared two of my favourites, do you guys have any to share? Or any opinion on the movies Ive mentioned?

Hi Newbie and thanks for sharing.

Back when gayness was still very much in the closet and when it was taboo to be gay, the following movie came on stream.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Torch_Song_Trilogy

Might not have as much impact now but for when it was released, I think the message hit home for a lot of plu's. As with movies that move, there is a lot of inner debate, angst and bitter sweet situations. Not sure if one can get copies of it around now.

I watched I love you Phillip Morris earlier this year in Europe. This is a more recent production from 2009, but this film has been facing all sorts of troubles from marketing to release. The movie has had theatrical premiere in most countries now from France, Japan, Taiwan, Italy, Netherlands, South Korea, Hong Kong and Brazil.

"I Love You Phillip Morris is a 2009 comedy-drama film based on the real life events of con artist, impostor, and multiple prison escapee Steven Jay Russell played by Jim Carrey. While incarcerated, Russell falls in love with his cell mate, Phillip Morris (Ewan McGregor). After Morris is released from prison, Russell escapes from prison four times in order to be reunited with Morris. The film was adapted from I Love You Phillip Morris: A True Story of Life, Love, and Prison Breaks by Steve McVicker"

normal_iloveyou-poster12.jpgnormal_iloveyou-poster06.jpg

Edited by mistergamtop

Hi, anyone would like to exchange gay themed movies? I've downloaded some(>30 )from the internet and thinking to exchange with you guys. Thanks.

How about selling them as some of us don't have any to exchange

SF-poster.jpg

Spring Fever

春风沉醉的晚上

A surprising refreshing made in China gay movie.

There are 3 main guy characters in this movie - A, B and C

A - a newly married bookshop owner

B - a easy going travel agent

C - an unemployed photographer with a girlfriend

A is having an affair with B and A's suspecting wife engaged C to spy on A

C showed to A's wife photos he took showing A and B together.

While spying on the gay couple, C developed a liking towards B

A discovered he was spied, confronted his wife and all hell broke loose.

From there on, all 5 entwining characters got fully engaged and the story became very complicated.........with a surprise ending

All 3 guys are quite good looking and daring, there are several sizzling hot sex scenes you don't get to see in those Hongkong and Taiwan productions. :twisted:

The setting and the mood were moderately good and fitting.

Minus points - maybe its low budget, the photography quite grainy and lighting are quite poor.

Anyone has the link to download this movie. Been trying to search but unsuccessful.

Hong Kong Movie "爱到盡" ( End of Love) has quite a touching story but again with a sad ending. Sigh..... :(

i bought the"爱到盡" ( End of Love) dvd few months ago and like the story very much after watching -

very touched and sad after watching - highly recommended! :thumb:

horray! i was told that the《安非他命》Amphetamine dvd will be released next week! i just made a pre-order and look forward to receiving it soon! :P

i was told that the first batch released dvd will consist of 2 dvds plus a booklet! (subject to change) ;)

horray! i was told that the《安非他命》Amphetamine dvd will be released next week! i just made a pre-order and look forward to receiving it soon! :P

i was told that the first batch released dvd will consist of 2 dvds plus a booklet! (subject to change) ;)

who told u? Rick or Bryon? :P:P:P

Edited by fab

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

you are so resourceful - both Rick and Bryon secretly told me :P

i will tell you more when i get the dvd! :lol:

u can have bryon, may i have rick? thanks. :P

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

update me please. i am waiting for this movie also

:clap:

Hi,

Good news...i am also waiting to own my very own dvds...care to let me know where u made the pre-order...how much does it cost? Which website did u do the ordering?

Thanks...

:rolleyes:

i bought the"爱到盡" ( End of Love) dvd few months ago and like the story very much after watching -

very touched and sad after watching - highly recommended! :thumb:

What is the story about, any website that we can view ?

Hi,

Good news...i am also waiting to own my very own dvds...care to let me know where u made the pre-order...how much does it cost? Which website did u do the ordering?

Thanks...

:rolleyes:

《安非他命》Amphetamine - any poster and website that we can view ?

Thanks for sharing! will watch the movies soon.

I saw the poster for I love you Phillip and wanted to watch it. I think the singapore version will be edited by alot.

I love you Phillip Morris will open 30 Sep at the Cathay with a Rating of R21 (Homosexual Content). The published runtime of 98 mins is about the same as the DVD I have from Europe. With such a high rating, I believe the censors are fair and will not snip.......

this evening, i went to Beach Road and bought a gay Hong Kong verson 爱到盡" ( End of Love) movie DVD just released last week.

The lives of two young men cross in a Christian rehab camp where they are supposed to be healed from their addictions. This is a story about friendship but also about the intense and often brutal reality of life when it comes to drug abuse.

Ming is an attractive young gay man with a passion for durgs and partying. After an overdose his secret identity as a male prostitute is revealed to his boyfriend who is furious about it and breaks up. Ming is transferred to a Christian rehab camp. Here he comes clean with his addiction and his sense of guilt. When released he is determined to live a “good” life but it is only a matter of time before the past catches up with him...

Unquote

GG,

refer to the above as you ask me what is the story about 爱到盡" ( End of Love) movie :)

Guest Interested

Hi tampguy, you mentioned that you went to Beach Road and bought a gay Hong Kong verson 爱到盡" ( End of Love) movie DVD.

May I know which part of Beach Road or shopping complex in Beach Road is that? Is it Golden Mile Complex? No need to mention shop name if not allowed to. Do they carry other gay movie titles? Thanks a lot!

Hi tampguy, you mentioned that you went to Beach Road and bought a gay Hong Kong verson 爱到盡" ( End of Love) movie DVD.

May I know which part of Beach Road or shopping complex in Beach Road is that? Is it Golden Mile Complex? No need to mention shop name if not allowed to. Do they carry other gay movie titles? Thanks a lot!

the shop does not carry gay movie titles dvd - the dvds have to be pre-ordered and imported directly in. they will be slightly more expensive

than if you order online yourself. i bought all my gay movie dvd from the shop - frozen flowers, no regrets, love of siam, permanent residence, etc. and the

coming 《安非他命》Amphetamine movie dvd (releasing soon) and the price is about sgd28.00 to sgd32.00

it saves me the risk of not getting the dvd after payment if order online due to unforseen circumstances :lol:

the shop does not carry gay movie titles dvd - the dvds have to be pre-ordered and imported directly in. they will be slightly more expensive

than if you order online yourself. i bought all my gay movie dvd from the shop - frozen flowers, no regrets, love of siam, permanent residence, etc. and the

coming 《安非他命》Amphetamine movie dvd (releasing soon) and the price is about sgd28.00 to sgd32.00

it saves me the risk of not getting the dvd after payment if order online due to unforseen circumstances :lol:

Hi tampguy,

May i know the location of the DVD shop? Which floor of the complex or nearby where?

Appreciate that u can share with me.

Thank you very much.

i just got my original《安非他命》Amphetamine dvd today consist of 2 dvds but no booklet.

(note: the additional dvd is the 30mins movie production special, 12 censored scenes ....) ;)

i shall watch this weekend when i am free. :)

(my friend told me he managed to download the full movie clear and sharp from the website today) - i dun know which website :lol:

i just got my original《安非他命》Amphetamine dvd today consist of 2 dvds but no booklet.

(note: the additional dvd is the 30mins movie production special, 12 censored scenes ....) ;)

i shall watch this weekend when i am free. :)

(my friend told me he managed to download the full movie clear and sharp from the website today) - i dun know which website :lol:

Hi

Hope you can find out from your friend the website and share.

• G_M changed the title to Gay Themed Music Video / MTV (compiled)
  • G_M locked, locked, locked, locked and locked this topic
  • G_M locked, locked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked and unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.