Male HQ

Gay / Queer Themed Movie / TV Series / Short Film / Music Video MTV / Commercials (Non-Pxxn) (Compiled)

Guest Xiaoxiong

Check out Permanent Resident. HK movie with lots of male nudity including frontal. abt a gay guy in love with a straight friend. Not bad except the plots gets a bit too far-fetched.

• 2 weeks later...

single2.jpg

A Single Man

One of the best arthouse movie this year. :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

I just watched this movie few weeks ago.

To be honest, I couldn't get what director tried to say/imply through this movie ??? Understanding about his partner's accident, then meeting people and commited suicide ... then what did director try to imply here ??? Or do I need to read the book first ?

With such famous cast, never expect any "hot sex scenes" :rolleyes:

I only find the movie is quite artistic, especially Cinematography and Music :o

Sometimes, the greatest journey is the distance between two people

New Korean drama still on-air in Korea.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=WW7vayDAUSk

I didn't understand a word (LOL!) but I have to say, the acting is extremely believable! Its not easy to do what they did without over acting. Good stuff :thumb:

Edited by beef4beef

"Life it too short to be small"

Guest guest

Yes this drama was the talk of the town in Korea. Still on going. I like both male actors mmmm..gorgeous, especially the photographer.. Anyway, no kissing scene at all- just hugging at most because it is being aired during prime time. YOu know korea still cannot access gays (although some recent shows have gay themed). I hardly see any korean gay pxxn around.

I just watched this movie few weeks ago.

To be honest, I couldn't get what director tried to say/imply through this movie ??? Understanding about his partner's accident, then meeting people and commited suicide ... then what did director try to imply here ??? Or do I need to read the book first ?

With such famous cast, never expect any "hot sex scenes" :rolleyes:

I only find the movie is quite artistic, especially Cinematography and Music :o

I don't think the director was trying to imply or convey any message thru the movie.

The movie was rather like a monologue of Colin Firth's character George and you see all the past events thru his memories.

You see, the movie was set in 1962, a period where gay relationship was still a social taboo, more so for George who was an English professor.

After the death of his lover of 13 years, he was very tormented. He was not even allowed to attend the funeral service by the guy's parents.

The only person that he could open up to was his old friend played by Julianne Moore. She was also the only person he could turn to after he heard the bad news where broke down and cried.

He had to pretend in front of the whole world that nothing had happened while grieving silently and deeply inside and feeling utterly empty.

The story took place one that one day when he felt that he have had enough and wanted to end his life.

George was an extremely devoted person that even on his last day, there were two opporturnities for him to get wild but he didn't - the very handsome Spanish man he met at the store and his student who stalked him and they went skinny dip together.

Thanks for your explanation CB but it is what I understood after watching this movie also.

I agree this is artistic movie, great cast with their acting ... but I don't like the movie which I don't learn anything from it :(

Sometimes, the greatest journey is the distance between two people

omg.. didn't know there's so many gay themed mtv..

and i have to admit.. 孽子's MTV 伤心的歌 is really really good..

felt a lot of emotions.. anyone have idea where i can get it..

i think i have the entire series somewhere in my hdd. let me run thru all my hdd and dubb them in DVD for u. care to leave your email address behind so that i can contact you when i find them?

i think i have the entire series somewhere in my hdd. let me run thru all my hdd and dubb them in DVD for u. care to leave your email address behind so that i can contact you when i find them?

oh that's really nice of you!!:)

maybe can meet up then i bring my hard disk to transfer? lol.. anyway pm u my email and contact le! cheers!!

Guest Not-OUT

2 of my fave mtv

When I heard Z-Chen's song over the radio, I liked it so much. So when I went karaoke with friends, I chose this song and then the MTV was so gay-themed that everybody in the room laughed. I was so embarrassed cause I am not OUT yet :P

But I like the MTV. No wonder I liked the song the moment I heard it... LOL

dont think its a racial issue. Its more like the Asian dude has slept with a slut instead.

Edited by fab

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Aiyaa people, chill. Movie mah and some more short short one so of course must have huge impact and must be a bit sensational. You are experienced guys, tell me who nowadays falls in love so fast after a one night stand, no matter how great the lay is. Even more fantastic, who nowadays would commit suicide over a guy when there are more fish in the sea? Sure it might happen but just after one tryst? As said, movie.

Guest FattChoy88

Several points?

1/ Don't u just hate it when someone calls in the middle of your climax?

2/ Why sad? What was assumed to have happened?

3/ 3rdly, to those dinosaurs out there, close asyphyxiation + climax = great pleasure, according to what the internet says. Of course you can be dead and it has happened to many people, including a british newscaster, and apparently that oz singer + that american kungfu actor. So shut ur cunt mouth if u no shit about pleasuring your self. (if any of u get killed trying this, don't blame it on this forum though, you've been warned, especially those of u underaged ones who sneak in to read BW)

4/ Finally, I really hate people who are not mature enough to think. I myself had been harrassed by a former FB who basically threatens to kill himself anytime he can't get through to me. I said to him, u're gonna kill urself just cos my phone ran out of battery? Duh????? Idiot, drama queen, emotional basketcase... whatever. To these people, you give the g community a bad name. Stay away from us normal ppl, you fat cunts. (not refering to anyone, just found the phrase 'fat cunts' quite annoying to the other party.

Other than that, nice video. The Korean/Vietnamese's face doesn't appeal to be, but hey, he's got a great body. But the grainy beach part is really too grainy for me. Does the cameraman really have to use the long end of the zoom to portray that guy on the beach? I also feel it's unnecessary to show the balls. We get the idea.

I know yah....

Guest Guest

why would someone wants to commit suicide, crying, feeling sad and yet want to go to the extend of seeking pleasure via self-stragulation and wanking at the same time?

its like u feel sad, crying and u can still enjoy sucking a cock in front of you? so funny. the emotions do not link.

Guest FattChoy88

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=1006051017484

Read the wiki link too.

Not for kiasi people.

Who said anything about suicide in that movie?

Hello uncle, wake up, it's 2010 now.

why would someone wants to commit suicide, crying, feeling sad and yet want to go to the extend of seeking pleasure via self-stragulation and wanking at the same time?

its like u feel sad, crying and u can still enjoy sucking a cock in front of you? so funny. the emotions do not link.

I wont say its stupid. I think its just very meaningless.

To be honest, this short movie is one of the most stupid clip I've ever seen. :swear: Hope you don't feel offended.

Only both actors are hot :thumb:

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Firstly, Pablo Perfecto who played Frankie is quite good looking, wonder what is his nationality. :thumb:

However, the Vincent character has a typical flat face ah beng look, the second part close-up is worse, showing all his pimples.

The storyline, if not very silly, it is extremely ridiculous.

Two guys met in the restaurant over a meal and proceed for a one-night-stand; one week later we see this stupid Vincent crying over the phone.

A full grown man crying because he was not getting any reply from his ONS and he missed him badly. Even a teenage schoolgirl don't behave this way!

One week? Huhh?

Then the next thing we see him trying to strangle himself while jerking off at the same time.

What was he trying to do? Too bored, experimenting some new exciting sexual adventure - autoerotic asphyxiation?

Towards the end, the phone was ringing and not picked up, he was dead or cumming?

And the title - No Asians... Its Just Not My Thing, what or where is the relevance???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0DQDlm6bYI

LA Zombie is a gay zombie movie that is written and directed by Bruce La Bruce with pxxn star: François Sagat as the main actor. It tells the story of a destitute man who think that he's an extra terrestrial zombie, looking for dead bodies and attempting to bring them back to live by fxxking them.

The softcore version of this movie was recently banned to be screened in the Melbourne International Film Festival this month. The producer are thinking to release the hardcore version in DVD.

Do you think you'd like to watch it if you can hold one of the copy?

For more details, please check the movie's website here

Edited by unitight

• G_M changed the title to Gay Themed Music Video / MTV (compiled)
  • G_M locked, locked, locked, locked and locked this topic
  • G_M locked, locked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked and unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.