Male HQ

Gay / Queer Themed Movie / TV Series / Short Film / Music Video MTV / Commercials (Non-Pxxn) (Compiled)

Guest Xiaoxiong

Guest guest

funi why must they always have bad ending for gay movies. Permanent residence also no good ending. hai.. Is gay relationship always so sad as depict by the film makers..

Guest rodeo

with a title name called "ARN FEi TAR MING " i doubt it will be able to pass the censors in Sg.

Unless they the producers agree to change the name

the very hongkie stunt man. he is soooooooooooooooooo fake!!!

...byron pang? he's mr hong kong 2005 runner up...thought he looks quite cute with short hair...

... journey through my fractured mind,

a fragment at a time...

with a title name called "ARN FEi TAR MING " i doubt it will be able to pass the censors in Sg.

Unless they the producers agree to change the name

The director had already explained the meaning and why he chose this title.

《安非他命》is the chinese pronounciation for amphetamine, a drug, but in chinese, it also means "your life beyond your control" or directly,'isn't this his fate?' .

So it has a double meaning, both applicable for the movie.

Edited by cock brand

Anyone watched Soundless Wind Chime?

Don't quite understand the ending.

Quite a beautiful movie actually but tends to be abit confusing because the movie keep shifting back and forth with the past and present.

It never explain whether Ricky knew that Pascal had died in a road accident one morning while he was still sleeping.

But it had Ricky going to Switzerland to look for Pascal much later. There he met Ueli, someone looking like Pascal and they develop a relationship.

Towards the ending, it has Ueli who went look for Ricky in Beijing. He found his address and had a chat with Ricky's very sick mum.

She died when he was napping while waiting for Ricky to come home.

The final scene had Ricky coming home from work, not knowing that both some good news and bad news are waiting for him.

Perhaps its a subtle happy ending?

Both the male leads are eye candies. :P

Guest sister

dun knw if anyone watched frozen flower (korean gay movie) last yr... tot it was beautifully made... but as usual sad ending... CAN SOMEONE make a gay movie with happie ending???

Guest tokyo twink

A happy gay moviw with happy ending will be banned by the authorities as a subversive and fairy tale story'

Remember afew years back of a TAIWANESE made movie starring an all male cast of cute young things about a young guy coming to Taipei to find himself and then falling in love with a rich gay rake and then happy fairy tale ending.

IT was banned because it portrayed gay life to be ,,,,,,,,,

A happy gay moviw with happy ending will be banned by the authorities as a subversive and fairy tale story'

Remember afew years back of a TAIWANESE made movie starring an all male cast of cute young things about a young guy coming to Taipei to find himself and then falling in love with a rich gay rake and then happy fairy tale ending.

IT was banned because it portrayed gay life to be ,,,,,,,,,

Haha,I also recall this 'happy ending' movie.

The rest plu movie.... sadly, mainly are sad endings.

To name a few, "Lan Yu", Brokeback mountain, ...etc....

Hey I was thinking to share some show I am currently watching

Permanent Residence

2.jpg

Synopsis / Plot

Permanent Residence explores, in complete abandon and full nudity, the life story of a young man who pursues an impossible love with his straight boyfriend and contemplates on the mortality of his loved ones. Permanent Residence exudes a deep understanding and sensibility towards the important issues involved in loving, living and dying.

Trailer at

anyone are welcome to share on your collection

Guest amore

where can i watch the full version?

I watched the movie during my business trip in HK. My review comments:

The two actors are cute and some scenes showing dicks other than that:

- the directing is bad

- the editing is bad

- the story is bad

- the acting is bad

Geeeee .... almost fell asleep. I would rather watch hotgoo video clips.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

心猿意马 The Accident

untitled.jpg

Not exactly a gay theme movie but an interesting one - the story that took place all within 24 hours, involving a few unrelated characters - taxi driver, moneyboy, softpxxn actress, tourist guide, humsup lady boss, DOM, etc, all with their own story to play out.

Actors include -

黎姿 伍咏薇 谢贤 连凯 王喜 吴毅将 黄佩霞

吴毅将,that hunky TV actor played a taxi driver trying to avoid the advances by his lady boss.

One night, he met 王喜, another hunky TV actor at the railway station.

王喜 played a moneyboy from mainland and before long the 2 character were having some hot fxxking inside the taxi.

The taxi sex scene was quite steamy and daring with lots of butts showing, must agree that both guys has nice butts.

The top left corner of the poster show 王喜 being topped from behind and is enjoying it.

连凯 is really yummy, nice butts too, hehe

Edited by cock brand

• 2 weeks later...
Guest blingz

Nanjing, present day, springtime. Luo Haitao has been hired by Wang Ping's wife to spy on the passionate relationship between her husband and another man. However, Luo slowly loses control of the situation, as he becomes drawn into the love affair with his own girlfriend, Li Jing. The members of this love triangle are soon overcome by the fever of drunken spring nights and an exhilarating madness of the senses. Their affair becomes a dangerous malady that leads both heart and head astray. Best Screenplay winner at the Cannes Film Festival.

在《春风沉醉的晚上》剧情中,妻子怀疑丈夫王平有外遇,于是雇请罗海涛跟踪王,发现了丈夫的情人是名叫江成的男子。但那之后,罗海涛又与江成、以及女友之间发生了一段三角爱欲关系。影片中既有两个男子之间的爱与性,也有一位女子遭受不忠对待。

Guest Dramatic

is lyrical, is dramatic, is artistic...

it has a temp of LanYu 蓝雨...

not a commercial film though,

and not for people who do not know how to appreciate a good movie...

Guest Guest

is lyrical, is dramatic, is artistic...

it has a temp of LanYu 蓝雨...

not a commercial film though,

and not for people who do not know how to appreciate a good movie...

I fully agreed. Just like the "fab" TV commercial - new or old - it has never changed or bother to change for the past 50 years as the target group is housewives. Making the commercial artistic or too advance, housewives don't understand and claimed that it "looks boring".

心猿意马 The Accident

255944.jpg

Not exactly a gay theme movie but an interesting one - the story that took place all within 24 hours, involving a few unrelated characters - taxi driver, moneyboy, softpxxn actress, tourist guide, humsup lady boss, DOM, etc, all with their own story to play out.

Actors include -

黎姿 伍咏薇 谢贤 连凯 王喜 吴毅将 黄佩霞

If anyone know the website that we can view this movie, please share. Thanks

Guest Guest

心猿意马 The Accident

255944.jpg

Actors include -

黎姿 伍咏薇 谢贤 连凯 王喜 吴毅将 黄佩霞

Oh yes, I just love the scene where 王喜 (as money boy from china) was nipple playing and later ramped from behind by 吴毅将 (as taxi driver) inbetween the two front taxi seats and slurtily drink bottled water. Both of them look very good then especially 吴毅将 like a little bear. :lol:

Guest gaysingaporean

Why on one mention, in my opinion, a great gay film MAURICE, a Merchant Ivory production based on a famous EM Forster noval? Released in the 80s. Great acting, direction and production with cute Rupert Graves, James Wilby and a young Hugh Grant.

Also no mention of Wong Kai Fai's Happy Together, starring Leslie Cheong and Tony Lueong.

Another great gay film from mainland China is EAST PALACE WEST PALACE, also starring Hu Jun from LanYe.

If you are a fan of The Birdcage, please see the original French version La Cage aux Folles. Much better and funnier.

心猿意马 The Accident

Actors include -

黎姿 伍咏薇 谢贤 连凯 王喜 吴毅将 黄佩霞

try http://www.gayhf.com/2010/04/accident-1999.html

single2.jpg

A Single Man

Just finished watching this movie.

Many said the movie was very slow and boring and some even said they slept thru.

I guessed those must probably be Shrek or Transformer fans.

Some were disappointed that there were no hot bodies and no hot sex scenes.

Colin Firth gave a great performance portraying a gay English professor living in LA, very articulated and well groomed but actually a quietly and deeply griefing person.

He earned himself a normination for the Oscar Best Actor Award this year.

It was famous fashion designer Tom Ford's directorial debut and I think he did an admirable job too.

The story took place in a single day.

Its not actually so much a gay movie but rather a story about a gay man, his thoughts and his life coping with the death of his lover of 13 years.

The movie moved along quietly but well paced and the protagonist's love life can be seen in the flashbacks.

Julianne Moore had a brief appearance and was excellent as Colin's confidant and also an old friend whom shes still in love with.

Overall, the movie was well crafted, engaging, very stylish and it can be deeply felt

One of the best arthouse movie this year. :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

• G_M changed the title to Gay Themed Music Video / MTV (compiled)
  • G_M locked, locked, locked, locked and locked this topic
  • G_M locked, locked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked and unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.