Male HQ

Gay / Queer Themed Movie / TV Series / Short Film / Music Video MTV / Commercials (Non-Pxxn) (Compiled)

Guest Xiaoxiong

i just got my original《安非他命》Amphetamine dvd today consist of 2 dvds but no booklet.

(note: the additional dvd is the 30mins movie production special, 12 censored scenes ....) ;)

i shall watch this weekend when i am free. :)

(my friend told me he managed to download the full movie clear and sharp from the website today) - i dun know which website :lol:

censored or uncensored? are there any goodies in the bonus disc?

Guest dispiriton

censored or uncensored? are there any goodies in the bonus disc?

I downloaded the movie and there are quite a number of frontal view male and female nude scenes. Uncensored one. HAHA. Hope that counts as goodies..

i just got my original《安非他命》Amphetamine dvd today consist of 2 dvds but no booklet.

(note: the additional dvd is the 30mins movie production special, 12 censored scenes ....) ;)

i just finished watching the main dvd and the bonus dvd .....(the bonus dvd also show the trailer for his

4th movie 'Love really sucks")

i find the movie rather confusing showing the past and present - abit abstract as well ....

it is another sad movie ....

we shall look forward to his 4th movie 'love really sucks' :lol:

Edited by tampguy

I downloaded the movie and there are quite a number of frontal view male and female nude scenes. Uncensored one. HAHA. Hope that counts as goodies..

Whats the movie about? its in cantonese and i dun understand and my chinese quite bad, so cant follow the subtitles. Why did the Daniel (gay businessman) fxxk that girl? i thought he loves Kafka (the straight fitness trainer)?

Anyway, Kafka is so handsome. Poor boy, save that girl from getting rape and got himself into so much emotional trouble. Kanna raped by so many guys. :((

Edited by astroboy1985

Guest iz_ariays

I love you Phillip Morris will open 30 Sep at the Cathay with a Rating of R21 (Homosexual Content). The published runtime of 98 mins is about the same as the DVD I have from Europe. With such a high rating, I believe the censors are fair and will not snip.......

Hi! I just watched it today at Cathay with my bf. Not much scenes to snip snip anyway. NOt much nudity except for three or four chub butts in the background of the jail toilet.

I just find Ewan McGregor's character so captivating and adorable. And of course, the man himself is hot.

Movie is okay, with several humourous parts quite lol. Oooh... and i loved the scene where Steven and Phillip was just dancing and kissing in the jailcell oblivious to the chaotic background... really sweet..

Whats the movie about? its in cantonese and i dun understand and my chinese quite bad, so cant follow the subtitles. Why did the Daniel (gay businessman) fxxk that girl? i thought he loves Kafka (the straight fitness trainer)?

Anyway, Kafka is so handsome. Poor boy, save that girl from getting rape and got himself into so much emotional trouble. Kanna raped by so many guys. :((

Hi there. I managed to get the english/mandarin subtitles from a torrent.

The link here is for the subtitle files only

gaygay-amphetamine.zip - 1.6 Mb

You have to rename the movie's file name to be the same as the subtitle. e.g. If the movie's filename is amphetamine.avi then the subtitle files must have the names amphetamine.idx and amphetamine.sub .

You can use "VLC media player" to watch them properly =)

I haven't had the time to watch it yet, just scanned through to check the subtitles.

Have fun =)

Edited by jarboy

There's always another secret.

AMPHETAMINE 安 非 他 命 2010

Kafka, a straight fitness trainer meets Daniel, a passionate executive who happens to be gay. The young men fatefully fall in love and believe that their love can bridge anything, even their difference in sexuality and Kafka’s drug habits.

HOTFILE

http://hotfile.com/dl/72711723/57883e5/Amphetamine.part1.rar.html

Hi astroboy1985

Thanks for providing the link, so that many of us able to view this movie on line. If you have other movies, please post and share. Good Day.

images.jpg

安非他命 Amphetamine

The tagline for this movie poster - “没有戒不了的毒,只有戒不了的爱” roughly translated means "you can rid your drug addiction but you can't do the same with your love".

I think the director had failed to bring out the essence of this tagline; where is the undying love? Who's love?

I felt the movie is nothing more than a strip show (the guys are naked half of the screen time) and the story actually sucks.

The story - rich boy meet poor boy; rich boy hopelessly infatuated; have sex, poor boy die, the end!

Rich boy - handsome banker ridiculously young, drives a Ferrari, lives in a penthouse with a rooftop jacuzzi that overlook Hongkong Victoria harbour.

Poor boy - part-time swimming instructor / lunchbox delivery boy ("I speak not many english"), lives in public housing, from a broken family, a drug addict with a tormented past.

A total extreme contrast in characterization for the couple is already quite far fetched; their first meeting only eye contact in a coffee joint is reasonable but their second in a Chinese temple in the middle of nowhere is definately a script too forceful.

As for the rich boy, I rather they cast him as a billionaire's son who just came back from studies in Australia, it'll be more convincing than as a banker.

The only plus for the movie - two handsome faces and yummy bodies to look at.

Look out for the movie director's cameo role as the campy video shop owner.

Edited by cock brand

well said cock brand.

The director seems to be portraying himself in this and the previous movies, both about a talented rich gay in love with a poor cute straight man.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

What is it with gay themed movies? Especially the Asian ones? There is always a death towards the end of the story, and normally in the form of suicide. Is that a reflection of Asian Gays and the gay life in Asia? I hope not. At least some Western ones do have happy endings, if not then at least some positive endings.

till now i still cant dwl any of that film.....can someone kindly help tell me where or how to download for this movie and the other one is (Innocent 2005) please.

you can try download from here. BT or eMule, but you will need to have the applications BitComet or Thunder to do so.

BT :

http://www.tt1069.com/bbs/thread-1007389-1-1.html

eMule :

http://www.tt1069.com/bbs/thread-1006516-1-1.html

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone have a good website or any websites which you guys could recommend or share for those movies which is uncut?

don't waste time to watch... but if you want to watch, can go and download a software from www.funshion.com, then can download the movie. at the same time, download the korean movie "no regret", much better...

Guest Kennedy

don't waste time to watch... but if you want to watch, can go and download a software from www.funshion.com, then can download the movie. at the same time, download the korean movie "no regret", much better...

But are the movies in funshion been cut before?

Guest Bangkok Love Story

Anyone keen in "Bangkok Love Story DVD collection set with free postcards", kindly let me know. Please leave your email add.

I'm left with 2 last sets.

Thanks!

Yeah, I think 'No Regret' is much better. Better acting, better story, better scenery and therefore a better watch.

• 2 weeks later...

The movie is "Pleasure Factory", made in Singapore.

It consists of 3 short stories, all happening in the same night in Geylang.

In the first story, 羅子涵 plays an ah-beng NSF going there with his buddy for his virgin sex.

That part was censored when shown in cinemas and also on VCD.

You can watch it here :twisted:

http://www.hotgoo.com/watch/16928

This movie is not gay themed, but 羅子涵's buddy, who didn't go for it, is gay.

Anyone know what is 羅子涵 upto now ?

www.funshion.com

but don't waste time, rubbish show... go and watch "no regret" better

lol.

not a nice show but wont considered it rubbish as well.

Just dont ve high expectation in the plot. watch for gorgeous Thomas darling.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Guest average

Hi

Heard there is a new gay Movie from China title “春风沉醉的晚上“,if you know where we can view online, lets share

Yup, a relative new movie, there's a report/review of this movie in the Straits Times today (Life! section).

Personally, I think the movie was just average, and it's kind of slow pace also.

According to the newspaper, it was shot using a digital camera some more (some issues abt the director being banned for 5 yrs in China)...

Fyi.

Yup, a relative new movie, there's a report/review of this movie in the Straits Times today (Life! section).

Personally, I think the movie was just average, and it's kind of slow pace also.

According to the newspaper, it was shot using a digital camera some more (some issues abt the director being banned for 5 yrs in China)...

Fyi.

Yes, the title of the movie is Spring Fever

Guest blingbling

Started showing in Taiwan on Sep 11. The main actor 林柏宏 is so so cute. The Japanese seaman acted by a Taiwanese model Wasir is also so damn yummy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GrNGFa_VMsU&feature=related

剧情简介

色彩缤纷的水晶波波、拾荒的傻爸爸、迷信的乡下奶奶(梅芳饰)、爱与她踏单车和说笑的近亲贤哥哥(林柏宏饰),以及海边的家,就是蘑菇头阿桂(游昕饰)的一切。

阿桂看上去活泼精灵,但就注定跟同龄孩子有不一样的成长经验,原因她会把绿看成黄。色盲没有令阿桂对生命畏缩,爸爸会送她多色眼镜,令她看到不同颜色的天空,她更看到最亲的贤哥哥的同性爱世界,却不带异色。

贤哥告诉她女孩随床单飞远的故事,也告诉南太平洋有个色盲岛,叫她向往。阿桂想去那个乌托邦,阿贤似乎比她更想离开小渔村,他们是彼此秘密的守护者,互相计划有一天要离开这里,到一个不会感到寂寞,也不会被人当作异类的自由天堂。影片的下半段,已成长得婷婷玉立的阿桂(李芸妘饰)被奶奶送入专科学院学美容剪发,而贤哥哥因同志爱情自杀,最终成为了昏迷的植物人。阿桂希望有一天贤哥哥会回头望她,但一切已成泡影。一道彩虹,划破长空,打开了阿桂的心扉。

My favourite gay-themed movies, not in order of merit:

1) 桃色

2) Pleasure Factory

3) Spring Fever

4) Frozen Flower

5) Bangkok Love Story

6) Amphitamine

7) Formula 17

8) Eternal Summer

9) No Regrets

10) Love of Siam

1) 桃色

2) Pleasure Factory

3) Spring Fever

4) Frozen Flower

5) Bangkok Love Story

6) Amphitamine

7) Formula 17

8) Eternal Summer

9) No Regrets

10) Love of Siam

Hi Guest

Can we view Pleasure Factory and Spring Fever from any website

Hi Guest

Can we view Pleasure Factory and Spring Fever from any website

Sorry - I don't have the answer as I don't view movies from website. I tried downloading once from emule, but ended up my PC got infected with virus, and since then I cannot access youtube.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest Guest 2

1) 桃色

2) Pleasure Factory

3) Spring Fever

4) Frozen Flower

5) Bangkok Love Story

6) Amphitamine

7) Formula 17

8) Eternal Summer

9) No Regrets

10) Love of Siam

Pleasure factory is not really gay, it just have Loo Zihan's dick..

Where's permanent residence?

Guest pleasurefactor

Pleasure factory is not really gay, it just have Loo Zihan's dick..

What? You must have missed the scene with the two male protagonist frolicking in bed with their hard-ons.

• G_M changed the title to Gay Themed Music Video / MTV (compiled)
  • G_M locked, locked, locked, locked and locked this topic
  • G_M locked, locked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked and unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.