Male HQ

Gay / Queer Themed Movie / TV Series / Short Film / Music Video MTV / Commercials (Non-Pxxn) (Compiled)

Guest Xiaoxiong

generally speaking filipinos have tiny cocks - no more than 4 inches, just like the japanese counterparts. they make up for it for being rock hard.

This is not true at all! And what is your basis in saying something conclusive like that? Have you tried a lot of Filipinos yourself? It's not fair to judge how big or small the dicks based on nationality. There also a lot of Singaporean Chinese I've met with dicks smaller than 4 inches and I've also met Japanese with dicks bigger than 6 inches. The cock size varies from person to person regardless of the race or nationality. But generally, Filipinos are warm and loving...this is something that I can attest myself. :-)

Guest cock critique

generally speaking filipinos have tiny cocks - no more than 4 inches, just like the japanese counterparts. they make up for it for being rock hard.

You do not know pinoy at all, I have personally tasted two pinoys and they are huge snake with circumcised head.

Hi all,

Been following this forum for some time now. I realised that many of us are actually looking for some of the gay movies which is not available in Singapore.

I have quite a collection of these movies like Bishonen, Frozen Flower, Love of Siam and all...Please PM me if you are keen. All enquiries welcome.

Thank you.

Hi May I know what are the titles and prices?

Thanks.

Hi all,

Been following this forum for some time now. I realised that many of us are actually looking for some of the gay movies which is not available in Singapore.

I have quite a collection of these movies like Bishonen, Frozen Flower, Love of Siam and all...Please PM me if you are keen. All enquiries welcome.

Thank you.

Hi May I know what are the titles and prices?

Thanks.

Hi,

These are some of the titles that I got.

(a) The Love Of Siam - Thai

(b) Frozen Flower - Korean

© Bangkok Love Story - Thai

(d) Between Love and Goodbye - States

(e) Bishonen - Chinese

(f) Eternal Summer - Chinese

Please email me at mcyslux1@gmail.com to correspond.

Thanks!

Hi all,

1. Thank you for the overwhelming responses to the email. All emails would be replied to within 3 working days.

2. For those who are keen, We have a large database of movies and drama series. When you direct the email to us, please indicate clearly what titles you are keen in. For example. Gossip Girls Season 1 and so on.

3. The current series we have are:

(a) Gossip Girls S1, S2

(b) Ugly Betty S1, S2, S3

© Queer As Folks entire series

(d) Skins S1 - 3

(e) Will And Grace entire series

(f) Sec and The City entire series and many more.

4. Thank you.

Guest heavenly

These are some of the titles that I got.

(a) The Love Of Siam - Thai

(b) Frozen Flower - Korean

© Bangkok Love Story - Thai

(d) Between Love and Goodbye - States

(e) Bishonen - Chinese

(f) Eternal Summer - Chinese

Heavenly Touch... with English subtitles?

Permanent Residence... progressive, and watched full movie on Baidu, FREE : )

hi, I have original DVD set in excellent condition for the following movies:

- Love of Siam (Gift set of 3 DVD with "love of siam" postcards)

- Bangkok love story (Gift set of 3 DVD with "bangkok love story" postcards)

- Masahista (DVD)

If anyone is keen in getting, pls let me know by sending me a message. Thanks!

Hi all,

1. The movies format would be in .avi or .rm or .rmvb.

2. DVDs would be sent via postage to you without additional costs. For the benefits of many, the DVDs may be available at about 8SGD each. For dramas, a total of at least 2 DVDs would be needed for the entire one season.

3. Payment would be via internet banking, of which buyers would notify us via email, with the provision of address, the DVDs would be mailed to you within 3 working days.

4. Regards.

Just watched this movie last night, "The Mysteries of Pittsburgh ".

The reason I bought the DVD is because of the actor Peter Sarsgaard (love his eyes) and I did not expect much about this movie because of Sienna Miller.

I dont know if I could call this is Gay Themed Movie but I was very surprised and keep watching the story. In the end, it is quite entertaining to me.

It is 3some love between a Bi-top guy, a straight girl and a young man. Even now, I am still not very sure if the cute young man is straight, gay or bi, or just he was confused.

Anyway, a good movie to recommend :thumb:

the-mysteries-of-pittsburgh-stills3.jpg

Sometimes, the greatest journey is the distance between two people

Just watched this movie last night, "The Mysteries of Pittsburgh ".

The reason I bought the DVD is because of the actor Peter Sarsgaard (love his eyes) and I did not expect much about this movie because of Sienna Miller.

I dont know if I could call this is Gay Themed Movie but I was very surprised and keep watching the story. In the end, it is quite entertaining to me.

It is 3some love between a Bi-top guy, a straight girl and a young man. Even now, I am still not very sure if the cute young man is straight, gay or bi, or just he was confused.

Anyway, a good movie to recommend :thumb:

If you like Peter Sarsgaard, you should watch him in KINSEY, also starring Liam Neeson playing Dr Kinsey.

The movie is an biographical film about Dr Kinsey who published the famous book "Sexual Behavior in the Human Male"

In the movie, he played a sexologic research assistant to Dr Kinsey who one night, seduced his professor/boss during a field trip.

He went full monty in the movie, but looked kinda bubbly chubby though. :)

Edited by cock brand

If you like Peter Sarsgaard, you should watch him in KINSEY, also starring Liam Neeson playing Dr Kinsey.

He went full monty in the movie, but looked kinda bubbly chubby though. :)

Wow, full monty :rolleyes: , so excited :lol: , thanks for sharing information :clap:

My friend just played the movie "Formula 17" last weekend and we stopped immediately after 5 mins.

Have you ever had sex with your best friend's father ?

or

Do you dare to finally outcome your true identity after getting married and having 2 children ?

As per Wikipedia, Mulligans is in a game, happens when a player gets a second chance to perform a certain move or action. The practice is also sometimes referred to as a "do over."

But sometimes there are no second chances, sometimes there are no mulligans ...

Let's watch Mulligans.

Mulligans deals with the issue of straight vs. gay, and how it affects the lives it touches.

victoria2009_mulligans.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

has anyone watched this movie dvd called 'cover boy'?

pls comment.

I've watched this movie a years ago.

Remember its something like this :

The protagonist is quite pitiful.

He was still a kid when his doctor father got killed for helping during the unrest in Romania.

As a young adult, he left for Rome with his good friend to seek better life.

Friend got into trouble with immigration and got arrested and he was left on his own.

Sleeping in parks and streets without any money, he later met a janitor who took him in.

Janitor was kinda interested in him secretly.

He later met his good friend again but was disappointed when found out that he became a gay prostitute.

One day he was talent scouted by a lady photograher and he became a model and they live together.

Being simple minded, he was manipulated by her.

She took some pictures of him in nude saying its for art but superimposed them for commercial purpose.

He became a "Cover Boy".

He felt cheated and left her.

The final scene had him on a boat going back to Romania alone.

Watched Lan Yu. Prefer reading the written story. I still cried, watching the movie. I still cried. I cry at nearly everything. Man.... =P

hi coolspecs,juz wanted to know,where did get to watch the movie lanyu,did you download it...mind if i were to ask for the website? or if dvd/vcd,where can i bought it? thanks in advance...

this evening, i went to Beach Road and bought a gay Hong Kong verson 'End of Love' movie DVD just released last week.

The lives of two young men cross in a Christian rehab camp where they are supposed to be healed from their addictions. This is a story about friendship but also about the intense and often brutal reality of life when it comes to drug abuse.

Ming is an attractive young gay man with a passion for durgs and partying. After an overdose his secret identity as a male prostitute is revealed to his boyfriend who is furious about it and breaks up. Ming is transferred to a Christian rehab camp. Here he comes clean with his addiction and his sense of guilt. When released he is determined to live a “good” life but it is only a matter of time before the past catches up with him...

Unquote

Just found this new movie from a friend's facebook - A Single Man directed by Tom Ford.

single2.jpg

1st Surprise : the actor in this movie is Matthew Goode who I "fell in love" since the movie "Match Point" <_< . This is second time he acted in a gay-themed movie (last time was Brideshead Revisited)...

d-bride.jpg

now I start being curious about this man if he is bi/gay :rolleyes:

matthew-goode-3.jpg

2nd Surprise : the director of this movie is Tom Ford who I used to think is fashion designer.

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,ford13.jpg

3rd Surprise : Tom Ford is gay :clap: , he has been in relationship for more than 23 years :clap:

Fashionde_JonF_55235271_600.preview.jpg

Anyway, enjoy the movie !!!

Edited by castaway

hello,

has anyone watch this gay movie 'give me your hand' and care to give some feedback and comments?

It a rather boring French movie.

The story is about a pair of 18-year-old identical twins who live with their father and work as bakers in a French village.

When their estranged mother dies in Spain, they set off by hitchhiking to attend the funeral, without telling their father.

The journey turns out to be more difficult than either had anticipated and a rift threatens to split the brothers apart.

Along the way, they embrace and attack each other; had some sweet sexual encounter, with a girl, an older woman and a guy.

The brothers must struggle to accept each other as individuals, and to find their places in an uncertain world.

Throughout their journey, you get to see beautiful natural vista landscape though - the only bonus.

Yup Permanent Residence got a lot of front nudity, but I feel the story line a bit weak.

Anyway, guess can get from HK. Should be officially sold there...

Can someone suggest where can we get in Singapore la.

• G_M changed the title to Gay Themed Music Video / MTV (compiled)
  • G_M locked, locked, locked, locked and locked this topic
  • G_M locked, locked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked and unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.