Male HQ

Gay / Queer Themed Movie / TV Series / Short Film / Music Video MTV / Commercials (Non-Pxxn) (Compiled)

Guest Xiaoxiong

if i m not wrong, the lead guy, Ped, is the younger version of TOng (mario) in Love of Siam.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Guest alien

I just oozed pre cum in my working pants :oops: What movie was this clip extracted from ???

Although could not listen 王喜 moaning sound, but 吴毅将 fxxking 王喜 scene indeed make me instant hardon! Heard so much abt this movie, but till now still have not watch the original fxxking scene w/o background music.

Anyway, until now i am still quite unbelievable tht 王喜 is gay in real life?!

Guest Guest

the english name of the movie is called 'the accident'. produced in 1999. this scene is the hottest. i got hold of the movie in 2000 and will still occasionally jerk off to this scene. :whistle:

Andrew Lien is the hottest to me.

He is so beautifully handsome.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

Guest Guest

he also gay in real life ??? he more man than 王喜 :thumb:

No he's not. He acts in 三级片 as well. Bi or not, i dunno, but i think he's married.

Guest Guest

there's nth much in the full movie.

What do you expect to see? I think those erotic scenes that leave it to your imagination are better. If you want to see more, might as well watch p0rn.

Guest rocko

Andrew Lien indeed looks manly and handsome, but he dun have a muscular bod wor, and his he also has small nipples.

Wow , he is revealing his triangular patch of black curly happy trail of manly hair down there, just imagine burying your nose right to the roots and taking a good sniff.

I like guys au natural not plucked and waxed.

004.jpg27_0939341681.jpgd78fb932c312c060d07abe05690bbe3c.jpguntitled4.JPGuntitled6.JPG%25E7%259B%259B%25E5%25A4%258F%25E5%2585%2589%25E5%25B9%25B409.jpguntitled10.JPGuntitled11.JPGuntitled12.JPGuntitled22.JPG

has anybody watched this Eddie Peng 彭于晏 movie?

Edited by fab

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

Guest help

hello guys. may i ask if anyone know of a movie about a HK/Thai guy whos in love in an ang mo. i think i have came across it some where in the forum but when i search through the forum i couldnt find it. any kind soul who can help ? i know is about an asian guy with ang mo, but not sure if its a HK/Thai guy. thanks in advance

Is It Just Me?

IIJM_poster_600.jpg

is-it-just-me-movie-review.jpg

ROUNDUP-ISITJUST-articleLarge.jpg

I found this movie pretty good although the plot is typical and predictable. Nonetheless, it was uplifting, inspiring, witty and the really hot cast helped too. Loved this line in the movie which goes, "I was someone who always saw the glass half empty and when the sun rose, thought it would only get dark after twelve hours. I saw obstacles, not possibilities. But now, I've learned my lesson and speak to those readers who somehow or at sometime stop believing that they could love, those who feel cut off and resolved to give up, it is for you I share the verses of THE ROSE, 'when the nights have been too lonely and the road has been too long, and you think that love is only for the lucky and strong, just remember that in the winter far beneath the bitter snow lies the seed that with the sun's love in the spring becomes the rose.'"

:)

Edited by gummibear

ksy1f2jn2osi403qdr6f.gif

hello guys. may i ask if anyone know of a movie about a HK/Thai guy whos in love in an ang mo. i think i have came across it some where in the forum but when i search through the forum i couldnt find it. any kind soul who can help ? i know is about an asian guy with ang mo, but not sure if its a HK/Thai guy. thanks in advance

are you refering to this movie?

Edited by blue_d0lphin

The first one is titled "close to you". The second one is "My So-called Love". Only the latter has gay themes. Another great movie Eddie was in is "Hear Me". You should check it out. No gay theme but it's an awesome story. (:

Thanks.is there any Chinese name for easy reference?he looks so hot..haha

I believe you might be referring to "Amphetamine". Google it for the Chinese Subs. I watched it. It belongs to the psychology drama category.

Thanks.is there any Chinese name for easy reference?he looks so hot..haha

Go to this site and click on those movie title links below:

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2108643/

Yes he's fxxking cute. You should see him in Hear Me. It's a great movie that moved me to tears. (: And he's so innocent in it! Perfection in every way.

My So-called Love (2008)

BRRip by NORM | MKV/RAR | 640 x 352 | x264 500kbps 24.000fps | AAC 35kbps (2 chnls) 48.0KHz

Language: Mandarin | Subtitle: Simplified Chinese/Traditional Chinese/English/Chinese & English Included | Runtime: 112min | 430.44MB

Genre: Romance

Download from FileServe:

http://www.fileserve.com/file/qDexHeP/MS-clldLv_2008_.NORM_EnKteam.part1.rar

http://www.fileserve.com/file/BXuyaCa/MS-clldLv_2008_.NORM_EnKteam.part2.rar

http://www.fileserve.com/file/V2azMSS/MS-clldLv_2008_.NORM_EnKteam.part3.rar

No Password.

Guest Happylark

Thanks for the info.will looks for it later when free.not sure the DVD s available in sg or not??

Yes. available on dvds in singapore alr. on promotion somemore at poh kim stores LOL

not sure if its a movie or just an mv. nevertheless, 2 cuties from Bangkok love story and Frigile in love.

Yes, one thai and one taiwanese.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

Guest eng yong

Have anyone watch this movie, is it available on the internet, the storyline is quite realistic and quite urban .

Of course to attaract a gay audience or straight the guys in the movie are all so handsome and full head of hair , it is like a paradise where a gay fantasise that he is surrounded by handsome guys all the time and their horse hung too. LOL

Guest thongchai

makes us look so desperate .... :-(

Making gays look desperate or not do you agree that it portrays a lot of gays life experience of trying to get the dream guy and the subsequent angst when things go the other way.

Do we have a local movie with this level of honesty and truthfulness yet .

Maybe Ekachai Uekrongtham , the film director who lives in Singapore now , can make a local version of it featuring dragon boat guys from Kallang nad using the old Stadium as a story line.

what is the name of this thai movie ?

I Love staring at guys' bulges & ass cracks in their undies or nylon shorts or biz pants or jeans... Will start to fantasise I am caressing them with my hardon rite inside my undies... Do you ?

• G_M changed the title to Gay Themed Music Video / MTV (compiled)
  • G_M locked, locked, locked, locked and locked this topic
  • G_M locked, locked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked and unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.