Male HQ

Army Days / NS Stories & Everything About Military Life (Compiled)

Guest Rah

ZerO gayish experiences in the army? did encounter some yummy enciks and superiors but never had any experience or sense anything gayish then.. maybe my antenna was non-operational then. :(

2.5yrs seems fast but was abit too long for me. The training or maybe the lifestyle did help, in many ways.. to train endurance in many aspects. If u are the type have sensitive erection, then the army could be a good training ground too. coz' u would be in a all men environment most of ur time? :blink:

Gosh! My arm life was tough tough tough! I was assigned to a combat engineering unit, trained and punished like a dog. Well, i did have my first sexual encounter with this cute hunky buddy of mine. hehe.

Both of us were confined over a weekend for extra duties. We were bored to death on sat afternoon. He sat next to me, started to tell me about his gal friends and how cute they were. Then we slowly moved on to the topic of intimacy, he told me about his sex activities with gals...then his frequency of masturbation and soon we discussed the different techniques of making ourselves cum. With a notti grin, i suggested we should try JO and relieved ourselves. Without much hesitation, he pulled down his PT short and started to play with his hard dick. I followed and couldnt resist the temptation, my hand finally grabbed his hard solid dick. He took a small step back initially but later moaned like mad as i jerked harder. Strange enough that i had a courage to lower myself to give him a nice blow job. He did not resist at all. He came and shot his thick milky loads on my lips and face. I cum almost the same time while sucking him. He then walked off without his pants. We resumed to normal self without mentioning anything ever since. :whistle:

Guest Old Liao

Those were the days without internet thus was deemed quite innocent. Computer was a rare commodity in the mid 1980s and not every household get to have one PC. On top of which, HIV diseases just started and everyone termed it gay diseases. NS men in the mid 1980s were closeted unlike now - all so wild and hip.

Guest Centrino
Gosh! My arm life was tough tough tough! I was assigned to a combat engineering unit, trained and punished like a dog.

I was in a combat unit, had a psycho PC and OC who made us do the weirdest thing in the middle of night such as 'standby bed', doing change parade in the parade square - running up 5 storeys to change from PT kit to smart 4 to laying out our full pack in the rain.... and you know what, while we cursed and sweared that our PC and OCs dicks will rot and fall off, such punishments became jokes less than a day after it happened. At no time did we let ourselves be demoralized by them. Life's just too short to let those regulars ruin it for us. And more than 10 years on, these incidents become good fodder whenever we get together to reminiscent about the good ol'days....

Gachi - Agree that a positive attitude brings one very far in life...

I was in the navy. It was an interesting experience and the guys there always liked to talk to me and even wanted to date me. But I was too shy to take the offers. I remembered I took a liking for a guy who was a regular and he was quite mascular. He liked to show me his muscles he even let me touched his muscular arms even though he was straight...I could sense that he took a liking for me....

Guest Rockexcel

I did not tell my army encounters to anyone before but I guessed this forum would be a good place to tell the truth. Let's start with my recruitment.

I was enlisted to "Terror Camp", the good old days where it was in Sembawang. My platoon fellas were really a thorough mix of every kind of adolescents from all walks of lives - drug addicts, ah bengs, sissys, average, even had one guy who always had the negative thought of killing himself! The training itself was TOUGH, that was why the camp was named Terror, whereas the lucky teenagers got SBMT Camp (Yishun) at that time. We always joked that SBMT (School of Basic Military Training) actually stood for Sekolah, Berak, Makan, Tidur (in Malay meaning School, Shiting, Eat and Sleep). Good life, huh?

We used to polish our leather boots until it shone so reflectively that you could even see your teeth by just looking at the front. I was average on that afterall my platoon-mates taught me some tricks but I spent many sleepless nights before the weekly and monthly parades. We hated most! Some of my platoon mates had their boots flew out of the windows or bunk because their boots were not polished well. You know that those boots took many people much precious time to get it to a satisfying stage there but those platoon corporals and sergeants were really heartless and even headless, just could not be bothered on our feelings. Somehow, the market knew our difficulties and came up with packets of Shoe Shine which were a wet tissue soaked in a chemical compound that made the boots really shone. That was a Short-Cut, but you know our recruit pay was really miserable in those days, how could we afford so much of those shortcuts?

Our smart number 4 uniform was dead flat and straight with starch all over it, almost like wearing a torturing, sticky when wet, thick paper all over our body. Again, we spent sleepless nights just to iron it. The most wonderful and funny scene we saw was when some recruits walked like Zombies before forming into ranks for the march just to make sure their uniforms did not crumple.

My most dreadful training was swimming. Some of the non-swimmers like me were forced to jump into the ten feet pool in order to see if we could float and swim, then they categorise us into different levels. Of course, we would think of some ways to escape and that was my first intimate encounter with my platoon-mate.

If you find my contribution too boring, please let me know and I will stop here.

Guest Those were the days

Agreed with Rockexcel,

Those of us who were enlisted before the early 80's will understand what we went through.

I was enlisted in 1979 and went thru HELL when I was a recruit in an Armour Unit in Kiat Hong.

All the Corporals and Sergeants were from the then SAF Boys School......can you imagine what sort of people goes to SAF Boys School.

They pick up ALL THE BEST inside the school and bring along what they have learned from their TEACHERS

First day when we reported (only 10 of us) to the camp, we were treated so well.....served us food and bring us to collect all the barang barang.....so nice leh

Other recruits enlisted 2 days before us are supposed to brief the 10 blur kings about the disclipline and rules.

We were shocked to hear what happened to the 48 hours before we were enlisted

NEXT morning at 5am, we are awakened by kicking of Metal Cupboards by the Corporals and Sergeant to go for 5BX (morning exercise)

Follow by breakfast, area cleaning and stand by toilet, stand by bed, stand by cupboard, stand by mess tins, stand by boots...and many more

I "kanna" I/C for one week and it was an experience during toilet inpection....MOE must learn from this...If you think the toilet is clean,,,,,,,,,put your hand into the toilet bowl (Squatting type) and use your finger to scrap the inside wall of the toilet bowl and let me see your fingers...says the corporal. Siow already...who will do such things BUT they do that. TONITE Report with your ALI BABA Bag with everything inside your cupboard.

First time wear Parade Boots (Shiny toe cap) and the whole platoon (35 of us) do "Hentak Kaki" at the 45 degree ram of the armoured tank...can you imagine what happened next......all boots were scratched....

Those older folks here may know what is life then.

Cut the story short....after 3 months of Crazy life... I was posted to School of Signal.....this is a paradise.

Now I understand why they say this is a School of Switch Off.....

Everything nice - bunk, food, people, environment and the peace

Everyone nice -trainers, maybe they are better educated, still cannot forget them wearing fitting tetron no. 3 - can seet contour and underwear outline

No duty - 5 days week (Saturday - half day)

Like going to school to study from 9am to 5pm. I enjoyed life here.

#### Will continue again......have to go

Guest Rockexcel

Thank You, "Those were the days" and Gatchi. As I was saying about my first encounter in Terror Camp, it happened that one day when I had my swimming session, I "keng"(army term meaning acting) and managed to get an Attend B (army term meaning no physical training but just follow the crowd).

I was told that I could stay in the bunk and wait for 3 hours before lunch. Somehow, I found another platoon-mate, LKL, also had Attend B and stayed in bunk too. He came over to my bed and started chatted about our dreadful swimming sessions. Soon, he talked about his relationship with his girlfriend. Suddenly, he asked me if I masturbate.

I was very "green" not only in the army, but also on this topic because I really did not know the correct way and I often had wet dreams too. See how ignorant and naive when I was 18 then. My classmates did talked about it but I tried and felt painful as my foreskin was quite tight and pulling back could be painful.

I could see LKL was grinning and willingly showed me how to do it correctly. Of course, I started to have an erection after seeing his action. He unbuttoned my PT shorts and pulled down my underwear just to do it for me. He made a remark saying that my tool was bigger than his. Well, that was born. He asked me to suck his tool but I did not know how, so he ended sucking mine instead until I came with a hugh load inside his mouth but he swallowed all. I never knew the pleasure of being sucked and I moaned loudly but luckily nobody else came around otherwise we would be in deep trouble.

I tried to return the favour but he did not enjoy my incompetence, so again, he showed me how he masturbated until his load was fully released.

Then we cleansed up with a tissue and buttoned up our PT shorts. Not long after that, all my platoon-mates came back and were jokingly saying that I tried to "keng". Well, if "keng" was that much fun, I would not mind for more but recruit training was so tough that we did not had any mindset for masturbation. We finished our recruit days in 3 months which LKL and myself did not mentioned a single word about our once time together. We were separated and posted out to different vocations and co-incidently I had the same posting as our contributor, "Those were the days". Yes, School of Signals.

If my posting is still "readable", I would not mind telling about my true haunted encounters in Terror Camp. So, anybody seconded me?

Guest ah beng
If my posting is still "readable", I would not mind telling about my true haunted encounters in Terror Camp. So, anybody seconded me?

Yes, please tell us your haunted encounters.

Did you have any sexual encounters with them?

Like you I was enlisted to Terror Camp in July 1979...yes with most of the Poly students.

Along with our newly found pride of graduation, we were grouped together with all sorts of interesting characters.

I was quite obvious gay (less physically prepared and more ang-mo speaking) and sometimes, did not know when not to speak up.

My OC was a cunning fox... condemned there because he signed on and without a university/polytechnic education, he was not moving upwards.

So I became his object of no-affection.

Fortunately, I met some interesting and sympathetic others (which include my first real boyfriend...and that is another story)!

My BMT was no different from anyone... tough and at times, beyond human possibilities and endurance.

Two things I managed to excel was running and marksmanship. Gays can hold a rifle and shoot STRAIGHT!

I remembered completing the 5 km run (with SBO and rifle) below 25 minutes but failed miserably at the obstacles.

My PC had to withdraw me from the obstacle test as he feared/confirmed that I was going to bring the passing rates down.

Swimming lessons were fun too as I could easily swim faster than most of the more hunky platoon mates. Yes we wore those

ugly black square trunks and they were extremely heavy underwater.

BMT wasnt too bad for me later as I overcame the difficulties and my OC had given his undivided interest in another recruit.

Of course, my superior who was also my boyfriend put in lots of efforts to divert their attention too.

We found ourselves very creative by finding ways and means to have sex within the camp parameters.

He was my company's 2 i/c.......

Ha Ha Ha... Looking back at the reply that most of you write... It kind of funny that some enjoy while some hate it...

Army - Either u like it or u hate it...

For me, Army bring in both good and sad memory...

I was enlisted to an very prestige unit in 1996... Very unlike me though but then when i know that i was enlisted into that unit... Everyone was very worried but to me is that "just get over with attitude" Here or where no difference cos cannot siam one wat..

I was very surprise on my first day cos i always thought that the people should be the same as me 'A level' but then i find out from my PS that i am the only A level that enlisted today with the rest of the Poly students... That where i started to worry cos i guess most of them will kind of know each other... And it is true... My whole section was from the same Poly except me and cos i am the only A level.. I become the baby of them all... Don't know why i start to worry that i kanna sabo by all of them... Luckily my worries were uncalled for... Everything was really nice with all of them and have a very good time during BMT...

After BMT, we go on to continue with other trainings and stuff so u can say that my platoon stay together for the longest time... But because of the good relationship we have, i broke of with my first bf because he think that i am not committed to him and also not giving him enough time as i only booked out in weekend and not not spend enough time with him... Sad memory... I really love him and thought that he will be understanding enough for my stay in but guess was wrong...

So carry on training and training and traing until i passed out from the course... Become very wild and find out some of my platoon mates are actually PLU and more fun come along after that... Like go Why Not and Taboo during weekend and stuff... And after 1 long year of training... I passed out and meet my second bf in camp... And after another 1 yrs of wooing me, then i accepted him as a bf...

Not sure whether u guy keen to know more about it so better stop before i kanna from you guys... hahaha

Later...

Jurong West

*When there is love, There is HOPE...*

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Rockexcel

It was never nice to be mean and nasty! This reveals the immature and rude character of a being, no matter how highly educated but not the inner self. That is why this thread of "Army" was long discontinued because of one nasty remark. Sad, isn't it?

Life is too short to quarrel. Think before we react, try to control our mind before it goes wild. Always ask ourself if my action is good for myself and others, the whole world would be a better place to live in.

OK, back to where I was saying : ghostly encounter in Terror Camp.

Back in my BMT, again back to the "keng" when I was attend "B" but this round PTI wanted us to stay around the pool to see others swim, Teo came to me and mentioned that Ang said our barracks were haunted and asked me if I felt the same. Ang and Teo shared the same double decker bed where Ang slept on the top deck and Teo was on the lower deck. It would not be easy if any human being climbed to the top to strangle him. Ang even tried sleeping on the floor instead, but still was being strangled wherever he slept.

Teo even dreamt of the ghost had long hair, but could not tell male or female, had blood streaming from both eyes, a piece of wood covering the nose and smiling at him.

I did not know why I was so brave that I stucked a small triangle "talisman" at the bottom of their bed so that it would not be obvious during the stand-by-bed.

One week later, I asked if Ang had the same strangling encounter, he asked me how did I know. Teo told me. Ang said it was strange that recently he did not had that problem anymore. I revealed the talisman to him. He was so thankful that he asked me for more to keep in his wallet. He always had eerie encounters since young days, maybe his luck was always low. He suspected it was the blanket that could be "dirty".

During the "passing-out" about 3 months of intensive BMT, some platoon mates complained that they even heard the parade square had marching sounds and even saw some white shadows but I never did.

Seriously, I never believe in talisman until such strange personal encounter.

One more "ghostly" encounter which myself got into during my reservist days. If any reader is interested, please let me know.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Rockexcel

After my 3 months of vocational training in SOS (School of Signals, we actually called it School of Switch-off because it was a relief after a hectic BMT), almost three quarter of us were posted to 3 SIG BN.

On the first day, the BHQ CSM had to select 2 of my group to become clerks. Of course, I wished I was selected, but one of my group guys, LZW, asked to talk to the CSM in private and later found that he and another slightly weaker guy were selected.

Sadly, I was moved to MHQ as a signaller.

From then on, my other platoon mates and myself realised that I always "kena marked" by corporals and sergeants. In fact, I recalled that I cried over several occassions when all my platoon mates could go home over the weekends whereas I had to "sign extras" to do guard duties which I hated most! I had even to do the normal guard duties on weekdays or even when some of my seniors could not do.

Why? Why, always me? What had I done wrong? Why was life so unfair to me?

I asked my conscience and friends if I was really f**k type, "NO", I had been nice to everybody, maybe because of my soft nature which everybody could take advantage over me.

So, my one and a half years balance in 3 SIG BN was really a nightmare.

Later, not until when 2 weeks before ORD (we used to call ROD instead), LZW told me the whole truth which was shocking to me!

He told me that about 2 corporals and himself liked my C**k so much that I used to sleep like a dead log especially after extra duties and that would be easy for them to strip me and sucked as much as they could at night. That explained why most of the time when I woke up, my shorts were unbuttoned and my c**k was wet. LZW even asked me if I remember I woke up once and rushed to the toilet because I thought I had a wet dream.

But why me? LZW explained that because mine is big, strong and friendly. Other platoon mates were not good enough.

So, there was a syndicate and plot to make me a victim.

Dear BW Readers, as I said in my earlier post that I had not told anybody about my army days which was a deep cut in my heart that I could never forget!

What do you think if you were me?

Dont bluff, you must have enjoyed all these while on the pretext of heavy sleep

Yah, I find it hard to believe as well.... sounds a bit fictitious like Japanese pxxn, sleeping and get suck without knowing! too good to be true! :-)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Got gurhka one or not? At least least I want to know people who came from the mountain have cut or uncut dick.

Yum yum Ghurka Lup Cheong , heck care if cut or uncut. If offered to me , I will not reject, cut also okay uncut even better,yum

nowsaday people very funny, most don't even know what is chubby, muscular, stocky etc, no wonder they dare to say they are stocky when 100% chub ( they afraid that if they are frank will reject by most in chat room? chubby in this market supply still not big, sorry no offence but is true )

another, who tell you that stocky cant have 6 packs, but you are right, number 1 pics guy built is tone fit

Guest thatwasrunie

err...

its both different things im talking abt. if you realise the spacing is alot between my 2 messages so that anyone WHO CAN read would realise that the first one is just about voting and the second one is asking where.

OPEN YOUR EYES DAMN IT. >.>

thatwasrunie this is for u

uni1.jpg

Some serious stocky in uniform below. At this rate i will turn into a criminal very soon.

cop1.jpg

Volunteering for the underwear association for third world countries. Please donate your used underwear to me.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.