Male HQ

Keybox Sauna @ Upp Circular Rd (No Ads or Bitch fight)

Lungker

21 hours ago, knittinguy said:

Holy shite, is this for real?!

Edit: I just read their site, I think its for their 7th anniversary in July only bah.

24/7 for a month only because its their anniversary.

Guest guest

Ok now my view about Keybox. The pool is too bright with no privacy, should have some partition. Sauna is too bright .The cup should be disposeable cup instead of those plastic cup that clients have to reuse.The upper floor should be the correct place for tv room and resting area.Computer area to be extend for cruising area. computer should move to the drink section.

9 hours ago, Guest HK PR said:

POSTED WRONGLY ::: SHOULD B HERE

While amongst all the spa, Keybox have finally emerged as TOP SAUNA recently with lots of positive feedbacks

at the most non-ripped off prices unlike some, which seen many common faces from Cruise Club, now coming over to Keybox and lots of foreign visitors  ... :

Please keep it up  :

Good cliente mix.

Less Satutues,

More Action Pack Guys

Removal of that BAD ATTITUDE staff that shouts and screams at closed cubicles

Provision of FREE Condoms and Lubs

Hot Jacussi

GYM

Dry and Wet Sauna

Except : The hygiene at toilets needs to improved

Yesterday, toilet bowl was clogged due to some inconsiderate clients

Rooms needs to be cleaned now and then since its 24 hour now.

KB management please take note the above, improve or maintain the clean image of earlier keybox :

Hi, 

Thank you for your patronage and feedback on our service and up keep of the place. We have noted on your feedback and will do the necessary.

Cleanliness and customer service have always been our priority in serving our customers better. Please be assured that we will continue to uphold our service excellence even during our extended hours.

We thank you once again for your feedback and we look forward to seeing you soon.   :)

Cheers, 
Keybox

Follow us: @clubkeybox

Facebook: Facebook Group

2 minutes ago, Keybox said:

Hi, 

Thank you for your patronage and feedback on our service and up keep of the place. We have noted on your feedback and will do the necessary.

Cleanliness and customer service have always been our priority in serving our customers better. Please be assured that we will continue to uphold our service excellence even during our extended hours.

We thank you once again for your feedback and we look forward to seeing you soon.   :)

Cheers, 
Keybox

I want the hot water @ jacuzzi back ~

Edited by Kimochi
Change spelling

32 minutes ago, Kimochi said:

I want the hot water @ jacuzzi back ~

Hi, 

We regret to inform that heater is unfortunately out of order, and the replacement is pretty complicated for this custom-built Jacuzzi Pool. 

As such, we seek your tolerance and certainly we will keep everyone posted as soon as it is fixed. 

Cheers, 
Keybox

Guest Dark
8 hours ago, Guest guest said:

Ok now my view about Keybox. The pool is too bright with no privacy, should have some partition. Sauna is too bright .The cup should be disposeable cup instead of those plastic cup that clients have to reuse.The upper floor should be the correct place for tv room and resting area.Computer area to be extend for cruising area. computer should move to the drink section.

I agree with the above pointers.  To add on, the maze is a bit too dark at some areas.  The sofa at the computer area should be moved to the vanity area after the entrance.

Guest guest
On ‎7‎/‎3‎/‎2016 at 6:06 PM, Keybox said:

Anniversary A4 Poster Layout 4E.jpg

Field Trip to keybox :

@ 1600 hrs today , totally packed , with in coming patrons ( about 15-20 of them on queue wait ) having to wait for more than 1/2 hour for available lockers. 

Only those leaving will have lockers available for the waiting patrons.

The staff were polite despite the heavy clienteship, even requested waiting queue patrons if they wanna have some food at the corner coffee shop and come back later.

All cubicles were full, everywhere was jammed pack, steam bath, even dry sauna were full, no light can be seen, due to full occupancy  inside.....wow unbelieveable, business have picked up so much for KeyBOX.

Keep up the good work and having listen to feedbacks of customers.

Condoms were readily avialable

Replacement of wet towels were swift

Smiling staff despite busy.

4 hours ago, Guest guest said:

Field Trip to keybox :

@ 1600 hrs today , totally packed , with in coming patrons ( about 15-20 of them on queue wait ) having to wait for more than 1/2 hour for available lockers. 

The staff were polite despite the heavy clienteship, even requested waiting queue patrons if they wanna have some food at the corner coffee shop and come back later.

All cubicles were full, everywhere was jammed pack, steam bath, even dry sauna were full, no light can be seen, due to full occupancy  inside.....wow unbelieveable, business have picked up so much for KeyBOX.

Why today so special? Just becos Holiday?

Guest Keybot

Aiyo, so simple. Because the same young one are free entry from 12 to 5pm. That's why lockers are full. Singaporeans mah,  when things are FREE, it always draw in crowds lor.

Guest Neh Neh
1 hour ago, Guest Keybot said:

Aiyo, so simple. Because the same young one are free entry from 12 to 5pm. That's why lockers are full. Singaporeans mah,  when things are FREE, it always draw in crowds lor.

The large crowd because school holidays, public holiday, malaysians flocked in SG and horny NS men booked out camps. Those poor suckers in the dark maze had to service so many horny cocks.

6 hours ago, Guest guest said:

Field Trip to keybox :

Hi,

Indeed today we had an overwhelmed attendance for today's event. We would like to take this opportunity to recognize and thank all the patrons and members for your continuous support. :)

In the interim, we do really appreciate the patience and understanding of every patron who was waiting for available locker.

Fundoshi event draws to an end, and we are launching Sexy Undergear^ theme nite next Wednesday - Time for you to unleash your wild and sexiness! We will pick a few lucky members to give out FREE PASSes every week who create the "eye-catching" / "irresistible" factor with their undergear! 

DSWBJ - Don't say we bo jio! :P

Keybox

^ Boxer is strictly prohibited during the event! 

Guest guest

yes fundoshi is a silly event , when they need to recycle it to the next customers.Since keybox is getting crowded .Management should consider the computer space for some other thing..More locker? more maze?In fact do we really need computer since everyone is holding  a smart phone with free wi fi there?

Guest VERSATILE BOTTOM

Just came back from Keybox. Most of the crowds are elder. I'm in my early 20's myself and I couldn't find someone around my age. The Jacuzzi area and dry sauna were way too bright. The floor in the dark maze was dirty and sticky (may be cum). It's my first time to visit Keybox. The staff at the front desk 

was rude. I didn't feel welcoming at all. 

I STILL THINK CC IS THE BEST. THE CROWDS, STAFF AND FACILITIES ARE WAY BETTER. AND CLEANER :)

29 minutes ago, Guest VERSATILE BOTTOM said:

Just came back from Keybox. Most of the crowds are elder. I'm in my early 20's myself and I couldn't find someone around my age. The Jacuzzi area and dry sauna were way too bright. The floor in the dark maze was dirty and sticky (may be cum). It's my first time to visit Keybox. The staff at the front desk 

I STILL THINK CC IS THE BEST. THE CROWDS, STAFF AND FACILITIES ARE WAY BETTER. AND CLEANER :)

I smell someone from other sauna ...

Guest SUPER FUCKING TOP
1 hour ago, Guest VERSATILE BOTTOM said:

Share with us more how rude the staff can be? Im a regular customer in Keybox, and knowing all the staffs inside and out. So, who had stepped on your tail? 

Guest Guest
On ‎7‎/‎8‎/‎2016 at 7:55 PM, Guest SUPER FUCKING TOP said:

Share with us more how rude the staff can be? Im a regular customer in Keybox, and knowing all the staffs inside and out. So, who had stepped on your tail? 

Keybox staff are more polite than Cruise Club.

At least they have no double standards  ...AMDK or Asian...etc

IN Cruise Club....they will greet AMDK with a smile and SIR......Asians ...they heckcare and show a sulky face.

You are 20... u expect around your age ?....I assume +/-5 .... ie 15- 25 years old ?.... go ask your dad to start a gay sauna to cater your age group.

At this age , you start complaining... get older you be a BITCH.....Further more you are cheapskate , you are not a paid customer...since you 20s you enter free, giving you

NO RIGHTS OF A PAID CUSTOMER.

You are jolly well a guests by all paid customers.

Guest scarywhitefigure

omg I just came back from KB and got the shock of my life the place is "dirty" because when I was standing at the inner most corner of the maze i was shocked to see a white figure hanging from the ceiling looking down at me i think the management need to cleanse the place i quickly change and left cos it was quite scary

Guest white figure
2 hours ago, Guest scarywhitefigure said:

omg I just came back from KB and got the shock of my life the place is "dirty" because when I was standing at the inner most corner of the maze i was shocked to see a white figure hanging from the ceiling looking down at me i think the management need to cleanse the place i quickly change and left cos it was quite scary

And hopefully, you will never ever come back to KB anymore.  Otherwise, the white figure will follow you back. Lol. 

Guest Taint Image
11 hours ago, Guest white figure said:

And hopefully, you will never ever come back to KB anymore.  Otherwise, the white figure will follow you back. Lol. 

Keybox, please respond to such person tainting the bad image of keybox. Must have been your competitors response to your recent surge in business.

Guest Taint Image
11 hours ago, Guest white figure said:

Keybox, please respond to such person tainting the bad image of keybox. Must have been your competitors response to your recent surge in business.

19 hours ago, Guest scarywhitefigure said:

We note your comment in the forum and are flabbergasted on the baseless experience (which indeed it's a defamation) you had in our club. Should you not be pleased in our services and/or need improvement, please let us know and not commenting such baseless experience in the forum. 

We are impressing on you for a public apology in Blowing Wind by 15 July 2016 (Friday), failing which we will proceed with legal action against you for the lost of income the club suffers (if any) because of the groundless accusations have against us.

Regards,

Keybox Management

Edited by Keybox

3 hours ago, G_M said:

Dear Keyboard Management,

Please proceed with legal action on Guest. 

Blowing Wind Moderator will work with your legal counsel to provide the IP address and login time for you to take action.

Excellent!

Could this be a good time to consider limiting the posting on the site to persons who have registered?

The registration is free and is anonymous, yet it allows all of us to trace a post to a specific person with a specific alias.

Most sites like BW require such registration to post, and this does not seem to introduce anything negative. 

Guest Beach priss
41 minutes ago, Steve5380 said:

We gays should be scared of ghostly "Guests" who think they can post any nonsense that crosses their mind with impunity.

Foreign interests shouldn't intervene in local politics. 

3 minutes ago, Steve5380 said:

LOL!  This is the standard diversion, sidetrack, when something in the local politics... STINKS.

Like you? AM who didn't bathe?

Guest Justiceneedstobedone

Ashame to see so many negative remarks about keybox and they are by those irresponsible anonymous who think they can get out freely by spouting nonsense. Shame on you.

I always think keybox has the best customer service among all the saunas. I am an Indian but I ain't being mistreated unfairly as accused by some for rascist. In other words, if you think you were mistreated or staff being rude to you, most probably you are rude at first. Dont blame the staff for being rude to you if you were rude at first. Shame on you.

Cleanliness is comparably good. Always seeing staff running around the rooms to do clean up (i dont really see other saunas doing that). Perhaps you should mob the floor often? I dont like the feeling on stepping on the greasy floor caused by irresponsible customers when they were using lubricants during their merry.

Sometimes I do think they are understaffed, it would be good if there is someone designated to direct us to our lockers, then we wouldnt be at lost.

All in all, you are good and getting better. I will be visiting keybox again this weekend, for their 7th celebrations.

Lastly, Happy birthday!

2 minutes ago, Guest Justiceneedstobedone said:

Ashame to see so many negative remarks about keybox and they are by those irresponsible anonymous who think they can get out freely by spouting nonsense. Shame on you.

I always think keybox has the best customer service among all the saunas. I am an Indian but I ain't being mistreated unfairly as accused by some for rascist. In other words, if you think you were mistreated or staff being rude to you, most probably you are rude at first. Dont blame the staff for being rude to you if you were rude at first. Shame on you.

Cleanliness is comparably good. Always seeing staff running around the rooms to do clean up (i dont really see other saunas doing that). Perhaps you should mob the floor often? I dont like the feeling on stepping on the greasy floor caused by irresponsible customers when they were using lubricants during their merry.

Sometimes I do think they are understaffed, it would be good if there is someone designated to direct us to our lockers, then we wouldnt be at lost.

All in all, you are good and getting better. I will be visiting keybox again this weekend, for their 7th celebrations.

Lastly, Happy birthday!

We would like to convey our heartfelt gratitude to you and all the members who have been in great support throughout these years. 

Staff efficiency has always been our goal, and we are always striving for improvement. Your feedback is well-taken note of, and we look forward to welcoming you in this coming weekend! 

Best Regards, 

Keybox

Guest Popeye

I visited KB last week in the afternoon. At the locker area while I was changing, there were 3 guys sitting on the benches chatting, or I should say, gossiping among themselves indiscriminately. 

These 3 "aunties" spoke in Mandarin, describing other KB patrons' looks, characteristics and what type of guys these patrons would go for, who had fun with who, what time some would visit KB, etc. Worse thing is, few of the local & overseas actors and some public figures were mentioned (and stained) by them as well. 

I looked at these 3 gossip mongers and make sure that I have absolutely nothing to do with them, in case I become their next topic of gossip. 

Terrible aunties, really demeaning. 

Guest Reply Finzzz
36 minutes ago, finnzz said:

What is the attire on Tuesday? It says the theme is B-men night? So is that towel? nude? or?

towel night

Guest Congrats
7 hours ago, hairy springroll said:

Any reviews  on today anniversary  celebration 

crowd

food

drinks

party

Or special? 

Any update of 16 July Event ?

This evening everyone were chasing this hot blond young angmoh with chinese tattoos behind his back. So jealous of the guy who was chosen by him go into the room. They took their time. (at least 30 mins had passed) Saw his dick at the locker which is at least 7" long when soft & so juicy thick.

Guest Guest

The number of patrons yesterday  17/07/2016  was amazing and awesome.

The computers and rest area suggest to have it removed, to make way for more lockers.

At close to 4pm, patrons are queue-ing up to get in, as no lockers are available, only for 1-in, 1 out, to get into keybox.

Speaks for itself, that Keybox is leading all other sauna in terms of customer orientation, rates, cleanliness and the provision of condoms , lub and clean facilities, on top of the sumptuous buffet.  All was well mannered, queue for food etc.

Thank you keybox  Management for constantly listening to patron's feedback and thumbs up to all the staff, who relentlessly kept the image of Keybox.

Congratulations !!!

Guest Hot Swimmer

Was at Keybox on Sunday. The buffet was simple and nice. Love those Malay kuays and dessert. Patrons old and young, thick and small ;P were well behaved to queue up for the foods. Did not see pieces of foods left behind anywhere or dirty the place. Strangely and somehow, more happenings and actions around after buffet haha... Perhaps many got energy and horny after foods haha... ;P

• G_M changed the title to Keybox Sauna @ Upp Circular Rd (No Ads or Bitch fight)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.