Male HQ

Keybox Sauna @ Upp Circular Rd (No Ads or Bitch fight)

Lungker

I come during the "married men" hours but a couple of times when I am leaving at 5pm-ish, at the lockers, I see a hot guy that is totally my type and we make eye contact but I am leaving and him, just arriving...dammit. 

Today was no different, saw him at the locker in front of the sink, made eye contact yet again but I had to go....

So, yeah, I think most hotties come after 5pm...😞

Guest guest 1
1 hour ago, Zyscgk said:

I come during the "married men" hours but a couple of times when I am leaving at 5pm-ish, at the lockers, I see a hot guy that is totally my type and we make eye contact but I am leaving and him, just arriving...dammit. 

Today was no different, saw him at the locker in front of the sink, made eye contact yet again but I had to go....

So, yeah, I think most hotties come after 5pm...😞

When is the "married men hours"

On 1/4/2021 at 5:44 AM, LoveCum said:

Cool...sat afternoons is always lots of " OVERTIME GUYS", " Attached or Married ", escaped and have to have their  lunch done by 6pm @KB , before getting home to kids ,  wife, or lovers.

Even esp many daddies fit hunks too are there too recent.....much to recent publicity I guessed

Married Men Hours....🤣 

Not really just for Saturdays...weekdays afternoon before 6pm as well when you can get away from work for a couple of hours. 😉

20 hours ago, Guest Simpledude said:

Do you see guys in masks walking around on nude nights so they won’t be recognizable? 

You need masks AND sunglasses to be anywhere near unrecognizable.

On 1/8/2021 at 8:35 PM, free2play said:

just came from keybox. was there from 4.15pm to around 6.45pm. got a fantastic BJ by a really skilled sucker. lots of fun at the steamroom, where i had steamy action with a hunk. more group & random fun at the maze, where i spurted cum a second time. there was a crowd but not super crowded. 

Oooh lala

10 hours ago, anvit124 said:

Hi im a first timer here. No idea how to pick up someone to hookup with. Any tips lol

Show the interest by looking into their eyes...if they look back intently, stop by their side and touch their arm, chest or something....connection made. 😊 Take it from there....It's a first come first served environment.

Guest googlista
On 1/15/2021 at 10:11 AM, Sauna Newbie said:

Ok. Seems you are not only a Sauna Newbie but also a Google Newbie.

Do you really think google running as artificial intelligence can handle your complicated query.

Google is a machine, not a human being... 

As a start, why not just enter: Aniki meaning or a question like What is Aniki?

If you know what Aniki means then I m sure what target group it caters to.

On 1/7/2021 at 12:42 PM, fetish69 said:

I call buffet table where you can have all sort of guys and non-stop fucking you just lay down  there bound people with service your cock.

Aiyah, i didn’t know the (C)opyright Credit belongs to u for coining it. Thx👍U deserve a one year pass for free from the KB management, haha

2 hours ago, 1983rophi said:

Hi newbie,

if u have the time, join the Telegram Chat Group for this Sauna... over there got ALOT of gor-gor teach u how to get a guy... all the best with ur first visit, tbh visiting a Sauna is merely the same as an Onsen except u are in “CRUISING GEAR 24/7”... haha

Wats the telegram group chat for this?

Guest SingaLion
3 hours ago, Guest googlista said:

Do you really think google running as artificial intelligence can handle your complicated query.

Whatever

On 1/7/2021 at 7:13 PM, Dreamz80 said:

Everytime I go up and always see no one but empty rooms. 

When there were no partitions it definitely was a buffet. Imagine having one guy after another play and ride your dick.

1 minute ago, Guest amazing said:

To the malaysian guy that fucked me so well last night, thank u again. i've never cum just by getting fucked. would love to do it again!!!!!

Lucky you!! I got there too late again so it was pretty slim pickings. I won’t make the same mistake again that’s for sure.

19 hours ago, Guest googlista said:

https://www.google.com/search?q=aniki+meaning&rlz=1CDGOYI_enSG590SG590&oq=aniki&aqs=chrome.2.69i57j69i59l2j0j0i10i131i433j0.2014j0j7&hl=en-GB&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8#sbfbu=1&pi=aniki meaning Still doesn’t answer the question

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.