Male HQ

Keybox Sauna @ Upp Circular Rd (No Ads or Bitch fight)

Lungker

6 minutes ago, Guest jjlin said:

trust me, the level of excitement will subside with time.

dont get me wrong, it is still fun, but you get used to how things work

you begin to see regular faces and bodies, and you are no longer "fresh meat"

for me, it varies from 1 to 3 times, per month.

when travel overseas, then different story

yup the so-called novelty and excitement die off v quickly

6 hours ago, yuquidam said:

Open door policy might be the quickest and most effective ba. But must be prepared for not so hot power top/s (likely more than one queueing...LOL) fxxking you.

Actually open door doesn't work as well as one might think. KB guys are usually quite cautious with open doors, seen before open door guys and scenarios and barely anyone took the bait. 

I myself am flex, sometimes I also crave a threesome with a top and bottom guy in KB as well, but when getting one guy with you is already mission accomplished getting two just seems way too much luck to hope for. 

1 hour ago, West93 said:

Actually open door doesn't work as well as one might think. KB guys are usually quite cautious with open doors, seen before open door guys and scenarios and barely anyone took the bait. 

I myself am flex, sometimes I also crave a threesome with a top and bottom guy in KB as well, but when getting one guy with you is already mission accomplished getting two just seems way too much luck to hope for. 

So I only experience group fun in the open room without door where there is a dark corner which you can see the face of the person you are playing with. Can try that space. 

12 hours ago, Guest 3way said:

What's the best way to have a 3way in KB? I'm a B and want 2 T at the same time as my dirty fantasy i never try! Do i get 1 and then tell him to help me find another or take 1 to room and leave door open? what is sauna etiquette? 

Open door is 50/50. Some just want to watch the sex. Sometimes you need to take the initiative by getting the top to doggy fuck you at the doorway so that you can seduce those bystanders with your hands and/or mouth. And sometimes your moan need to make guys horny enough.

I find it easier to have threesome or orgy in dark corner or the big bed. Especially when you are riding the top on the bed and making mating calls, other tops will naturally gravitate towards you.

17 hours ago, mate69 said:

yup the so-called novelty and excitement die off v quickly

But it's been years I still find it so marvelously exciting at KB. That's bcos I have yet to visit lah...kekeke. Reading this forum is really quite exciting. My kkj will invariably dance up and down followed by precum whenever someone reported a hot session. Please dun ever stop posting your hot encounters. LOL 

Edited by yuquidam

I like share something that REALLY happened to me during my recent visit.

a cute guy entered the main door.

Late 30s/Early 40s maybe?

I followed him

We exchanged glances

He knew i was bhd him but continued walking to the maze

Later he turned & we made out

He is a really really nice guy, coz he said this after we had a quickie,"Next time whatever a guy does on your body U should follow his actions & do it on his body. I don't like guys biting my nipple... that's why i nibbled ur nipple & didn't bite it... so similarly... Next time if a guy bites ur nipple that means he wants u to bite his nipple."

Thanks for the Gay-Sex-101 Tutorial👍

57 minutes ago, 30yochinese said:

I followed him

We exchanged glances

He is a really really nice guy, coz he said this after we had a quickie,"Next time whatever a guy does on your body U should follow his actions & do it on his body. I don't like guys biting my nipple... that's why i nibbled ur nipple & didn't bite it... so similarly... Next time if a guy bites ur nipple that means he wants u to bite his nipple."

If i fuck someone , does it mean i want him to fuck me too?

14 hours ago, 30yochinese said:

I followed him

We exchanged glances

He should have told you on the spot if he don't like you biting his nipple and not tolerate it till after the session was over.  

Don't read and response to guests' post

5 minutes ago, LeanMature said:

He should have told you on the spot if he don't like you biting his nipple and not tolerate it till after the session was over.  

Its alright, i admire his frankness & so daring to give me feedback in a place where "anything goes", haha

On 1/3/2021 at 10:52 AM, LoveCum said:

Bus interchange = KB now has Fuck Interchange

@ 2nd Floor 2 rooms are open door action rooms, with dead end at side, Fuck to No where.

People lay inside to be fucked...others watch or join...very happening 

I call buffet table where you can have all sort of guys and non-stop fucking you just lay down  there bound people with service your cock.

Guest gogogo

someone define the 2nd floor as buffet table

@ 2nd Floor 2 rooms are open door action rooms, with dead end at side, Fuck to No where.

22 minutes ago, Guest gogogo said:

someone define the 2nd floor as buffet table

IC, so official is  KB@2nd Floor BUFFET TABLE

Guest xiaominzi
14 minutes ago, Dreamz80 said:

Everytime I go up and always see no one but empty rooms. 

Same here. I see no one and make a quick escape. Feeling a little scary tho. 

7 minutes ago, repressednerd said:

The last time I went up, a bunch of horny guys assaulted me. Two of them chased me to the first floor dark corner where they only let me go once they finished on my face and chest. :ph34r:

Nice

Guest Guest Doubtful
9 hours ago, repressednerd said:

The last time I went up, a bunch of horny guys assaulted me. Two of them chased me to the first floor dark corner where they only let me go once they finished on my face and chest. :ph34r:

🤣 your fantasy like Bollywood Movies...

37 minutes ago, cutejack said:

Yes. Was there too. One tall n fit guy was wanked at a corner of the maze area till he spurted his juice on me. Innocent guy me kena shoot. Knn. Hahahaha

Pretty sure many others also enjoyed the collateral damage too, and since skin nite was packed! :ph34r:

Edited by repressednerd

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.