Male HQ

Keybox Sauna @ Upp Circular Rd (No Ads or Bitch fight)

Lungker

Went to KB yesterday at around 5.30pm. Crowd was ok but got a little bit more crowded closer to 6.30pm.

It was nude Aniki theme night on Thursday. I has been a while since I went to keybox. 

Just when the theme started at 6.30 and everyone got naked, I managed to come across this really toned guy with dyed hair. I was hesitant in approaching him at first but after a couple of minutes of standing close to him and occasionally fondling his nipples, he became receptive. We then went to the darker parts of the maze area and I started going down on my knees to suck him off. 

He seemed to enjoy every minute of it and eventually pulled me out of the maze room to an empty room to continue our fun in private. 

It was the first time in a long while since I had  passionate sex there. Eventually he fucked me real good and enjoyed every moment of it. I came while he was fucking me.

I wasn’t expecting to get fucked on that day, but he was real good at it and I just let him have fun with my ass. I think he also wasn’t expecting the session to be so pleasurable. In the end before we left, he complimented me for having a great body. I told him I wasn’t expecting to get fucked and he just chuckled.

That was a terrific evening.  

Probably going there today. No new changes of layout since half year ago right? When I last went I saw that they have removed the cubicles in the 2nd floor. And the Japanese sauna was down. 

The jap sauna is up already right?

Edited by PlayersGroup

On 10/23/2021 at 10:02 AM, PlayersGroup said:

Probably going there today. No new changes of layout since half year ago right? When I last when I saw that they have removed the cubicles in the 2nd floor. And the Japanese sauna was down. 

The jap sauna is up already right?

All up as well as the cocks there. Just go n enjoy. Tell us yr experience there today. 

On 10/23/2021 at 5:25 PM, Expired Btm Uncle said:

I found that the steam room was much bigger than the old ones. Now also got dry sauna. Jaccuzi pool water seem clean altho i still didnt use. Saw one muscle dude fucking a twink in the steam room. Wonder how they tahan the heat. I would faint in less than a minute. 

Lust can overtake everything in life.

Wow, today's crowd is even better than yesterday, so many guys with nice bodies. First time ever I can walk into the big dark room feeling happy to be molested hahaha.

On 10/24/2021 at 10:57 PM, Guest Patron said:

Wow, today's crowd is even better than yesterday, so many guys with nice bodies. First time ever I can walk into the big dark room feeling happy to be molested hahaha.

Sunday’s crowd is better?

On 10/27/2021 at 8:25 AM, cuteboyy said:

Sunday’s crowd is better?

Yes, last Sun was really good, crowd mix was roughly 35% above average, 45% avg & 20% below avg. Between 4 to 8.30pm, there were around 60 to 70 guys. Sat has always been the busiest but sometimes it is difficult to room to have fun.

Guest Popperboy
On 10/26/2021 at 7:05 AM, Guest Life goes on said:

Yes of cos..

Pls be socially responsible. If wan to go, need be mentally prepared of the risks.

Even if u dun do safeentry, they have the member login to track who came on which day for contact tracing. If scared, then dun go.

I went KB, sometimes they need me to scan check in but sometimes they dun. Maybe I went there often, that's why dun have to scan Trace together.

On 10/27/2021 at 12:57 PM, Guest Patron said:

Yes, last Sun was really good, crowd mix was roughly 35% above average, 45% avg & 20% below avg. Between 4 to 8.30pm, there were around 60 to 70 guys. Sat has always been the busiest but sometimes it is difficult to room to have fun.

Isn't the restriction still at 50 pax?

Guest JojoGeogie
On 10/28/2021 at 3:51 PM, Guest guys said:

Isn't the restriction still at 50 pax?

Goodness me, KB has only 1 floor and can take in 80 patrons??  Will all be squash together where ever you go? Plus recently reported that it's always very crowded and packed. Scare scare leh. 

80 is normal lah. Let me just do a rough estimation...there are approx 14 private rooms=28p, steamroom=10p, dry sauna=6p, TV area = 5p, smoking area=6p, gym=4p,

Internet station + resting area = 5p, locker seating area=5p, jacuzzi=5p, mezannine floor=10p, Maze=20p, big dark room=15p, double decker bed=16p. KB should be able to fit in 135guys comfortably, don't forget their lockers already exceeded more than 200 I think.

Guest 犯贱冰冰
On 10/28/2021 at 11:51 PM, Guest Patron said:

80 is normal lah. Let me just do a rough estimation...there are approx 14 private rooms=28p, steamroom=10p, dry sauna=6p, TV area = 5p, smoking area=6p, gym=4p,

Internet station + resting area = 5p, locker seating area=5p, jacuzzi=5p, mezannine floor=10p, Maze=20p, big dark room=15p, double decker bed=16p. KB should be able to fit in 135guys comfortably, don't forget their lockers already exceeded more than 200 I think.

That's a hell of an orgy there

On 10/28/2021 at 11:54 PM, Guest 犯贱冰冰 said:

That's a hell of an orgy there

I know some will start to raise hell here but just to be clear my above estimation is based on pre-covid days' max capacity hor.

Guest "Gorgeous"
On 10/29/2021 at 12:20 AM, zac89 said:

Just curious (haven been to KB since pre COVID), do you need to wear mask when in the maze? if yes, how to see whether the guys are cute or good looking? haha

To be honest, the good looking n nicer bod are mainly at Hook. The left behind n rejected mainly at KB, that why the dark maze and steamroom are totally darkness. Hope you got my hint. Haha. So whether they are mask, make no difference. Cruise at your own risk. U might hit the jackpot! Hahahaha 😆

Just caters to different types of crowds really

The crowd in KB is mainly the man on the street, which is great if u are into those

Hook caters to the "better" looking crowd, in u are into those.

Good to have different profiles in the different clubs, no point having every club competing the same profiles.

Guest VeraciousBoy
On 10/29/2021 at 12:20 AM, zac89 said:

Just curious (haven been to KB since pre COVID), do you need to wear mask when in the maze? if yes, how to see whether the guys are cute or good looking? haha

Yes, you have to wear a mask at all times except when you are inside the private room with your fuckbuddy or using the dry sauna, steamroom & toilets. 

If you want to see the other party's face, just ask politely or wait for him to unveil his face inside the private room lor...no other ways I'm afraid.

The crowd is improving and recently noticed quite a number of fresh faces especially on Sunday. Been seeing some of them for 2-3 consecutive weeks already, seems like they are the future 接班人.

Guest Disappointed
On 10/29/2021 at 9:08 AM, Guest Guest said:

Hook is fucking empty and lousy, those few rats who are there are out of shape and have shifty eyes.

Never can accept that other saunas is/are doing better than KB. But KB is getting worse n run down and also dirty.

On 10/29/2021 at 4:47 PM, Guest Patron said:

The crowd is improving and recently noticed quite a number of fresh faces especially on Sunday. Been seeing some of them for 2-3 consecutive weeks already, seems like they are the future 接班人.

Those fresh faces must get tired of seeing you there so often, Cliente. 

Guest New guy in KB

Been there yesterday 

Quite crowded, plenty of choices 

just something i don’t understand…

why some guy just stopped by and touched everyone dick… 

i knew he is looking for the ideal dick… 

but does he know that we are not gigolo… we can’t get our dick hard most of time… it takes time to simulate… lol 

On 10/31/2021 at 10:05 AM, Guest New guy in KB said:

Been there yesterday 

but does he know that we are not gigolo… we can’t get our dick hard most of time… it takes time to simulate… lol 

Since you have something that you dont understand "yday" at the scene , and the concern was there for u to verify , instead , u come online to ask around for our thoughts, opinions and ideas (btmline we are not the one that touched u ) 

This part , I would like to borrow your words " just something i dont understand TOO" ??? 

Been there yesterday 

Haha, you newbies missed the point.

His action is telling you he's looking for a top. If you're interested then you are supposed to initiate the next move to touch his butts. If you are not a top or interested, then your no action shows.

Conversely for the tops. But there are so few tops, they know they can pick and choose instead of touching butts.

Been there yesterday 

AGree with u. Touch n see expecting hard dick available on the spot to make use. If still soft , they will just walk away. Wtf. Lol

Guest Tok cok

I'm a top but I like to touch the dick, just to see if the dick is small or not. 

Like to suck on big dicks and if yr dick is small, even when not erected, then no point. 

Nothing to do w top or bottom. 

Or wanting to touch a hard dick on the spot. 

On 10/31/2021 at 10:26 AM, cutejack said:

AGree with u. Touch n see expecting hard dick available on the spot to make use. If still soft , they will just walk away. Wtf. Lol

To the guy who fucked me raw in the steam room and shot inside me in full view of everyone, that was damn hot!  A pity I didn't see you after I left the steam room.  

To the muscular guy who seems to be bottom and kept going around naked with his hand holding towel to cover (his mask is black),

Thank you for letting me touch and caress your big chest and arms! :P

Was a bit surprised to see that you're quite interested in me but too bad I'm btm too 😅

But thanks once again 😉 Your chest really felt niceeee

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.