Male HQ

Keybox Sauna @ Upp Circular Rd (No Ads or Bitch fight)

Lungker

On 12/30/2021 at 2:49 PM, ritchie85 said:

The lights are definitely dimmer. Haven't encountered guys trying to using lights from the watch to purposely shine on the face yet. So far, the tops are able to locate my asshole in the dark maze and I will guide their hard big cocks and they will automatically push it in 😊

Then u should go n teach cutejack how to Fxxk, he can't even find the asshole although he claim that he is a top ! What a shame. 

On 12/30/2021 at 10:53 AM, Guest Easy meat said:

Always have a good time getting multiple action. 

In the maze, get sucked. Then proceed straight to the mezzanine, also get sucked. Come down, get sucked and also suck him until he came in my mouth. Went to the steam room, and sucked multiples cocks again. 

Love the easy going guys there. 

You should have bought 4D... surely strike! Lol

On 12/28/2021 at 11:01 PM, Guest Brighter a bit please said:

Not sure if it is just me, but has the lighting in the maze reduced considerably?

I went last Tue and it was much easier to discern how a person looks. Today, it was near impossible. 

I understand the concept of a dimly lit maze, but if there is greater variation in the lighting (e.g. 0% to 30% such as last Tue), it gives patrons more options to decide which areas they want to play in. When the range is 0% to 10%, the choice set shrinks for those who would have preferred 10% to 30% lighting. 

Or is it just me, and everyone here has a totally dark (0% to 10%) kink? Lol

I thought the same. Way too dark now. Almost as dark as dark room.

Guest 脏子姨
On 1/2/2022 at 12:43 AM, cutejack said:

Yesterdayay power. One guy was screaming in the cubicle can be heard till the maze area. Either too big n rough or he is too tight. 

LOL

Guest Free flow

Oh yes. Was there today.

The guys there will just about do anything for you.

I finished fucking one guy with sweat all over, but once I came out from the room, I was pulled back in by another guy just outside the room and got sucked until I became hard and fucked again. 😈

The guys are just so easy there. 

🤜🤛

On 1/2/2022 at 11:24 PM, Guest Free flow said:

Oh yes. Was there today.

The guys there will just about do anything for you.

I finished fucking one guy with sweat all over, but once I came out from the room, I was pulled back in by another guy just outside the room and got sucked until I became hard and fucked again. 😈

The guys are just so easy there. 

🤜🤛

Only for hot guys

Guest Secret sonic weapon
On 1/3/2022 at 12:21 AM, Expired Btm Uncle said:

Lol the roof didn't collapse?

On 1/3/2022 at 12:21 AM, Expired Btm Uncle said:

Lol the roof didn't collapse?

If his screaming can make roof collapse, gahmen can hire this person as secret sonic weapon 

Guest Disappointed
On 1/3/2022 at 8:24 AM, Guest Rainy daze said:

Rainy days will be less crowded….

Not only that, I've noticed that after the renovation, the quality of crowds is not as good as before, maybe becos the premises is getting smaller and more clamp, the move about is not so pleasant.

Quick Question, does Keybox have a better office guy (in their 20s and 30s) on a weekday or weekend. I find weekend more daddy-ish, especially nude nites, not that I am against, it has its uses.

Guest Disappointed
On 1/3/2022 at 10:55 AM, Guest fun said:

Quick Question, does Keybox have a better office guy (in their 20s and 30s) on a weekday or weekend. I find weekend more daddy-ish, especially nude nites, not that I am against, it has its uses.

That why I've made the comment that the quality of crowds has dropped after the renovation. 

No offence to uncles, just my preference only. 

On 1/3/2022 at 11:24 AM, Guest Disappointed said:

That why I've made the comment that the quality of crowds has dropped after the renovation. 

No offence to uncles, just my preference only. 

honestly right, some 40 year olds look decent, just cut your hair normal, workout abit (not say even abs just don't disgusting overhang belly), some guys are really good. Like the guys who made me cum from anal are older, but frankly just upkeep.

Guest Oh yes

Oh Yes. The mature crowd is easy going and eager to please. 

Love it when i suck them and they cum in my mouth, one by one.

They get are so horny and ask me to fuck them even after they cum. 

😍😍

On 1/3/2022 at 9:46 AM, cutejack said:

I find the same kind of crowd. Decent n polite .no changes.

Guest Disappointed
On 1/3/2022 at 1:10 PM, Guest fun said:

honestly right, some 40 year olds look decent, just cut your hair normal, workout abit (not say even abs just don't disgusting overhang belly), some guys are really good. Like the guys who made me cum from anal are older, but frankly just upkeep.

Yes, I'm comfortable with such crowds but it's difficult to get it over here lately.

On 1/3/2022 at 1:10 PM, Guest fun said:

Agree. Most of the older guys in their 40s that I played with generally nice to play with. I have played with an older daddy in his early 60s that looks 40ish and still in good shape, hairy chest, with tattoo, big cock and dominant. 

Guest Mature

I agree. The moderate looking older dudes are actually the best as they tend to let their guards down and will do all sorts of crazy shit u ask them to. 

No complaints from me. 

On 1/3/2022 at 8:45 PM, ritchie85 said:

Agree. Most of the older guys in their 40s that I played with generally nice to play with. I have played with an older daddy in his early 60s that looks 40ish and still in good shape, hairy chest, with tattoo, big cock and dominant. 

Guest Disappointed
On 1/3/2022 at 10:54 PM, Guest Mature said:

I agree. The moderate looking older dudes are actually the best as they tend to let their guards down and will do all sorts of crazy shit u ask them to. 

No complaints from me. 

So, where have all these cool guys gone to? Hardly can be seen lately

Guest Patron
On 1/4/2022 at 12:01 AM, Guest Disappointed said:

So, where have all these cool guys gone to? Hardly can be seen lately

Maybe your timing is not right or you yourself is not attractive or young enough to attract them that's why you felt disappointed going home empty handed. 

Almost 60-70% of the crowd these days are the younger ones below 40s but must say some are not very fit (probably too lazy to climb the Batu Caves in Chinatown haha)

Guest Disappointed
On 1/4/2022 at 7:12 AM, Guest Patron said:

Maybe your timing is not right or you yourself is not attractive or young enough to attract them that's why you felt disappointed going home empty handed. 

Almost 60-70% of the crowd these days are the younger ones below 40s but must say some are not very fit (probably too lazy to climb the Batu Caves in Chinatown haha)

I think I've read about you. You got banned from the place you've mentioned that why you always post negative remarks on them. 

I shall not take your comment into consideration, hope you can lead a better healthy life. 

Anyway, for the time being, I will take a break going to KB, hopefully the quality of crowds improve. I'm in my late 20s and lead tone fit. Not super gorgeous but still have some moderate attractions.

Guest Patron
On 1/4/2022 at 9:32 AM, Guest Disappointed said:

I think I've read about you. You got banned from the place you've mentioned that why you always post negative remarks on them. 

I shall not take your comment into consideration, hope you can lead a better healthy life. 

Anyway, for the time being, I will take a break going to KB, hopefully the quality of crowds improve. I'm in my late 20s and lead tone fit. Not super gorgeous but still have some moderate attractions.

The quality of crowd has always been good in KB, if your so called good quality is referring to having more older crowd then I suggest you go the Batu Caves sauna or Shogun in Chinatown.

Guest newbie

I got a question, how do I make it clear I bottom on skinnite? Normally I'm on another day and I wear my jockstrap to make it clear I'm a bottom. How do people go about that on skinnite?

KB has always been my go-to place every time I visit Singapore. My last visit was 1st January 2022, the day before my flight back to Malaysia. That day the place is really packed, have to queue when taking shower. And the management should have fix the clogging issue on the shower floor permanently. :)

What I really like here is the diversity of the crowd. I'm not that tall (169cm) and I saw a lot of tall and bulk / hunk guys. I somehow feel small every time I pass through them.

I wish I meet some local who I can be friend with and bring me along on my next visit.

That's all for now and take care everyone.

Guest 1 by 1

Had so much fun this evening. 

All the guys just lining up against the wall for me to suck and swallow one after another. 

Love it when they are clueless and just let their cocks do the thinking. 

On 1/6/2022 at 9:28 AM, PlayersGroup said:

I prefer the sweet spot of a timing when there are enough but not too many people. Like just before evening. Can use the jap sauna, have ample rooms.

That's office hour, not possible for me haha. Curious if past midnight is it try your luck or don't bother kind of situation 😉

On 1/6/2022 at 5:26 PM, Loverofmassage said:

I think it's alittle too fun for me that i want to keep visiting. so i'm gonna be discipline and only visit once a month regardless of club but putting it here cause i was quite lucky yesterday i did.

Upon arrival at the entrance, one quite muscular guy went to exchange towel which i didn't know we can do that. We make eye contact but i didnt think that he will "like" me cause from my own experience, muscular don't find me bluff enough. haha if you know what i mean, I'm fit but not big also not skinny haha.

Put my things in locker and while walking to shower, i realised he was sitting near the tv room and our eyes met again. After i was done showering, i decided to head into the dark area but he didn't follow. haha walked around and i actually really like lying at the open mezzanine or the double deck place. But i will find a corner or middle to hide so people cannot see me to rest.

After awhile, i bump into the guy again and this time, we stopped and he touched me then the rest is history. hahaha It was a great run but i was abit grossed because the bed was not clean. People pls be considerate and clean up. i guess he was happy, no more small talk, he just dissapeared while i go shower again.

I stayed in the tv room for about an hour watching colton haha. i guess it's a apt show to watch. hahaha actually i was thinking, TV room might be the cleanest haha..can we make out there? Then i realised i had to leave in about an hour. so i went to walk around again and i saw this caucasian guy. i have seen him around. In the dark maze, he kind of move me to the wall and started touching me and then ask should we go to the room. so that was my second run. hahah. a different experience. Of course cleaned up and then showered. 

I then went to the steam room to release from perspiration, i have to say it was quite crowded and some uncle are scary, i said no thank you, they just wont let go. i have to force their hadn away. I did find a corner to sit down and just "watched" or hear what's going on.

With 20mins to spare, with no expectation, i decided to go in the dark room and maze for 1 last time hahaha. I guess i was really horny yesterday. Someone was jo me and asked if i could return the favor and i did. then just when i was leaving, I saw this guy who had tatts on one arm, can i just say that i love guys with nice tatts. hahaha. We walked past each other and we wanted to stop but i continued walking not sure if he wanted to stop. then i make a turn and return to the other side and he was there. Then we went to the room. Quite a bad boy. haha Keybox, pls consider changing the mattress pls. It's quite worn out and uncomfortable.

So yeah. unexpectedly fun yesterday and everything was done with protection. i insisted if not, sorry. my life is too precious to have short lived fun. so stay fun guys.

Good that u had so much fun yesterday..!

On 1/6/2022 at 5:26 PM, Loverofmassage said:

I think it's alittle too fun for me that i want to keep visiting. so i'm gonna be discipline and only visit once a month regardless of club but putting it here cause i was quite lucky yesterday i did.

Upon arrival at the entrance, one quite muscular guy went to exchange towel which i didn't know we can do that. We make eye contact but i didnt think that he will "like" me cause from my own experience, muscular don't find me bluff enough. haha if you know what i mean, I'm fit but not big also not skinny haha.

Put my things in locker and while walking to shower, i realised he was sitting near the tv room and our eyes met again. After i was done showering, i decided to head into the dark area but he didn't follow. haha walked around and i actually really like lying at the open mezzanine or the double deck place. But i will find a corner or middle to hide so people cannot see me to rest.

After awhile, i bump into the guy again and this time, we stopped and he touched me then the rest is history. hahaha It was a great run but i was abit grossed because the bed was not clean. People pls be considerate and clean up. i guess he was happy, no more small talk, he just dissapeared while i go shower again.

I stayed in the tv room for about an hour watching colton haha. i guess it's a apt show to watch. hahaha actually i was thinking, TV room might be the cleanest haha..can we make out there? Then i realised i had to leave in about an hour. so i went to walk around again and i saw this caucasian guy. i have seen him around. In the dark maze, he kind of move me to the wall and started touching me and then ask should we go to the room. so that was my second run. hahah. a different experience. Of course cleaned up and then showered. 

I then went to the steam room to release from perspiration, i have to say it was quite crowded and some uncle are scary, i said no thank you, they just wont let go. i have to force their hadn away. I did find a corner to sit down and just "watched" or hear what's going on.

With 20mins to spare, with no expectation, i decided to go in the dark room and maze for 1 last time hahaha. I guess i was really horny yesterday. Someone was jo me and asked if i could return the favor and i did. then just when i was leaving, I saw this guy who had tatts on one arm, can i just say that i love guys with nice tatts. hahaha. We walked past each other and we wanted to stop but i continued walking not sure if he wanted to stop. then i make a turn and return to the other side and he was there. Then we went to the room. Quite a bad boy. haha Keybox, pls consider changing the mattress pls. It's quite worn out and uncomfortable.

So yeah. unexpectedly fun yesterday and everything was done with protection. i insisted if not, sorry. my life is too precious to have short lived fun. so stay fun guys.

Great that you had fun. So far my experience has been good and lucky to be able to play a few rounds 😊

Guest Iloveuulovemetoo

I'm like new to keybox & gay cruising/sauna in general. I'm planning to go on my 1st visit to keybox soon. Any tips I take note off?

Since, this is so new to me & hearing the different stories at keybox, it does sound pretty fun but I'm like shy at the same time time. Of course, I want to have a pretty good time myself too.

I was wondering like do we still have to wear our mask inside. Cuz lookin at the posts here, like ya'll can literally make out anywhere ya'll wanted to there. 

So yea, any tips to help out a newcomer here? Thanx guys!! :)

Quite disappointed tonight 😅

Got one guy who was quite interested in me, and I was interested in him too...

He's quite tall, and has a nice bod (tho got a bit of tummy) and he looked a bit Korean nerdy type. (Or is it because of his glasses 🤔)

We first met in sauna room and we gave each other acknowledgement..

Then again, we met in the maze.. 

We approached each other and...

But alas!

Aiya the answer is obvious...

I patted on him to "console" him.

Then he went back and put on clothes.

Thanks for showing interest anyway! 😉

On 1/6/2022 at 11:48 PM, Guest Iloveuulovemetoo said:

I'm like new to keybox & gay cruising/sauna in general. I'm planning to go on my 1st visit to keybox soon. Any tips I take note off?

Since, this is so new to me & hearing the different stories at keybox, it does sound pretty fun but I'm like shy at the same time time. Of course, I want to have a pretty good time myself too.

I was wondering like do we still have to wear our mask inside. Cuz lookin at the posts here, like ya'll can literally make out anywhere ya'll wanted to there. 

So yea, any tips to help out a newcomer here? Thanx guys!! :)

Be open minded and you will  have fun

On 1/6/2022 at 11:59 PM, maddykl said:

Quite disappointed tonight 😅

Got one guy who was quite interested in me, and I was interested in him too...

He's quite tall, and has a nice bod (tho got a bit of tummy) and he looked a bit Korean nerdy type. (Or is it because of his glasses 🤔)

We first met in sauna room and we gave each other acknowledgement..

Then again, we met in the maze.. 

We approached each other and...

But alas!

Aiya the answer is obvious...

I patted on him to "console" him.

Then he went back and put on clothes.

Thanks for showing interest anyway! 😉

You both are tops? 😄

Why cannot one of you be flexible if you like each other?

Guest Hot fun

Had so much fun yesterday. 

The minute I went into the area, there was a young twink who wanted a fuck but I was in a bottoming mode, so told him Id look around first.

Luckily found a young,tall, fair dude with glasses, but he didnt last long and came within minutes.

The second dude, mature muscular, lasted longer and being on Prep, fucked me raw. 🤩

When we both came out of the room, the first young twink was just outside and was still looking for a fuck. 

Didnt mind going a 3rd round, so ended up going back into the same room and turned out he was the most fun. 😍

Guest Are you sure lmao
On 1/8/2022 at 10:50 AM, Guest Hot fun said:

The minute I went into the area, there was a young twink who wanted a fuck but I was in a bottoming mode, so told him Id look around first.

Luckily found a young,tall, fair dude with glasses, but he didnt last long and came within minutes.

The second dude, mature muscular, lasted longer and being on Prep, fucked me raw. 🤩

When we both came out of the room, the first young twink was just outside and was still looking for a fuck. 

Didnt mind going a 3rd round, so ended up going back into the same room and turned out he was the most fun. 😍

How do you know for sure he's on prep? Good luck

I had soooooooo much fun just now, for 90mins at keybox. So many hotties, bubble butts and muscular bottoms. I topped a muscular bottom, a bubble butt and another muscular but he shit on my dick. 

But after showering and rushed for my dinner appointment, still spotted too many hotties

Edited by p-2122
Edit

On 1/8/2022 at 6:13 PM, p-2122 said:

I had soooooooo much fun just now, for 90mins at keybox. So many hotties, bubble butts and muscular bottoms. I topped a muscular bottom, a bubble butt and another muscular but he shit on my dick. 

But after showering and rushed for my dinner appointment, still spotted too many hotties

Most be u really dig deep deep till come out shit lo. Power la u.

Guest Tomato
On 1/8/2022 at 10:50 AM, Guest Hot fun said:

OMG, this is how HIV transmits.

When someone tells you that he is clean/prep-ed/checked, u believed, and the rest is history.

How gullible can our community be?

On 1/8/2022 at 6:13 PM, p-2122 said:

Seriously I’m wondering if anyone Fxxk till poo out… 

personally I experience 1 farted and another excuse himself and rush to toilet.

On 1/8/2022 at 11:00 PM, Guest Tomato said:

OMG, this is how HIV transmits.

When someone tells you that he is clean/prep-ed/checked, u believed, and the rest is history.

How gullible can our community be?

No one will confess or claim that they are dirty. It's human nature! Definitely there are risk for HIV transmits for raw fuck plus so happening there 

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.