Male HQ

Keybox Sauna @ Upp Circular Rd (No Ads or Bitch fight)

Lungker

Yesterday nite was crowded with a good mix. 

Had fun with all types of dudes, young, mature, top and btm. 

Most of the younger set were btms and the older set were tops. 

Didn't quite matter as I fucked 2 cute power btms, they said they came once already but wanted to be fucked again as the other tops were just lousy and had to cum quickly to get out. 

The older dudes were pure tops and just wanted to fuck. One of the older dudes was a great top, did all the right things and when I exploded, my cum shot all over the mattress. And he erupted like a volcano and shot all over me and onto the mattress.

Sorry to the next couple just waiting go get into the room, we didn't clean up the mess entirely. But should be hot to see our cum all over the mattress. 

🔥😉

On 1/16/2022 at 1:42 AM, Danyhu said:

I can relate to this, particularly when it is very crowded. 😕

Next time, reach in and pull your guy out. If he is yours, he will willingly come out to you. :)

I’m kind of a passive and picky guy so I won’t pull a guy out for anymore serious before taking a long look at his face (I can make out their facial features though it’s dark) and feeling him out 🤣 but yes that can work.

Moreover most of the guys I interacted with were tops🥲.. is there anyway to tell who’s top who’s btm? 🤣

Guest Power btm

No loss to power btms since we can cum a few times. 

Some tops think they can fuck well and if u don't cum they will keep fucking. 

Don't want to hurt their feelings either  and better to cum and get out quickly and find another better top. 

On 1/16/2022 at 5:18 PM, lean94 said:

Had a great first time last saturday night. Although a little confusing at first figuring out where is what haha. 

Starting with the dark sauna was a great warm up haha had a lot of big dicks rubbing all over me too haha

Then proceeded to the maze area (i still dk which is mezzanine and maze) but the brighter area wasnt as happening. Maybe cause it was a bit awkward for a first timer like me to approach guys in the open haha altho eventually i did ><

Brought a japanese flex into the room and we wanted to flip fuck but we dropped our condoms. There werent any in the room sadly. So we fucked each other thighs which still felt great, and did BJ and handjobs. I left the door open halfway to either let ppl watch and hopefully invite a 3some of 4some :P Some guys took turns standing at the door and wanked to us haha

Then we rly felt like fucking so said he would go get 1 after using the toilet but then i also had to use the toilet then we lost each other that night =(

Went to search for him but ended up gg into anothet room with another guy. He had 2 condoms. Altho by that time i was getting a little tired and my legs were aching from my run so i couldnt get hard enough to top him. So i sat on him and damn what a ride! Its been months since i last bottomed, lucky him haha and lucky me for getting such a great cock. He cummed on my back and gladly let me cum all over his face.

When i went to wash up, i bumped into the jap guy again and told him sorry for losing him. Really hoping to meet him again and finish off what we started haha

That is nice. Great that you had a good time. Yeah, there are a lot of big dicks in the dark maze, which is why I like playing in there ☺️

Guest Door open
On 1/16/2022 at 5:18 PM, lean94 said:

Brought a japanese flex into the room and we wanted to flip fuck but we dropped our condoms. There werent any in the room sadly. So we fucked each other thighs which still felt great, and did BJ and handjobs. I left the door open halfway to either let ppl watch and hopefully invite a 3some of 4some :P Some guys took turns standing at the door and wanked to us haha

Wah interesting open the door … why they never enter the room and join the fun?

Guest Occulust

Yeah it was damn packed lust nite (pun).

After checkin in, i went for a quick shower and then adjourned into the steam room. Upon entering, I was immediately grabbed by a couple of hot guys whose hands were all over my dick, nips and my firm bubble butt.

Then I felt something like a finger sticking into my ass cheeks and it kinda felt nice. I reached out to feel this finger and behold...it was not a finger but a tiny thin cock. It was very hard though. At that moment, a voice from my behind uttered.."让我插几下吧” and I can feel that "finger" very near the orifice of my ass...Oh no no...no condom no poke and I quickly pushed that tiny cock away. 

After that, I proceeded to the dark maze and like what the few before me has written, it was fun !!

So much action today with the mature hot tops who just bred me raw. 

Had a hot 3some with two hunks. Waited for a long time to get a room but it was worth evey minute.

Had a cock in my mouth while the other fucked me doggie. 

I was flipped over and had the other cock gag me whole the other hunk lifted my legs to fuck me deep. 

He let out such a loud "FUCK" and exploded into my arse.

The other took over and just plunged his cock into my arse without even lubeing me first and just began pumping like a mad rabbit in heat. The other guy licked his nips and he also copy the first guy with a loud "FUCK" and came into arse with another load of hot cum. 

Haha. 

Such a hot nite. 

On 1/17/2022 at 10:00 AM, No Frills Factory Outlet said:

Ytd got 2 twink patrons who did not wear mask throughout their stay …. Walking around chatting nonstop like it’s ok to go about without mask zz

Are you fucking joking? 

with everything that happens there, you think the risk of catching corona is higher from two unmasked people walking around than everything else that goes on? 😂 

On 1/17/2022 at 11:19 AM, Guest FirstTimer said:

How is Tuesday night like? Is it crowded like other days or is it less popular since the dress code is Towel? It's going to be my first time there, and I don't really know what to expect. Do they give towel at registration or do I have to bring my own?

And do people follow the theme attire (towel)? Or do people just don't care and walk in the nude?

Towel given at the reception. Most walk in towel unless it is nude theme then you will see more walking in nude. 

On 1/17/2022 at 1:07 PM, lean94 said:

what time does the crowd start coming in on weekdays? i have a break from 5-730pm later, was thinking of dropping by to kill time haha

Crowd starts around 6pm onwards. 

Hi Good evening,

I am an international expat on the fatter side,

after reading a part of

this forum I feel that I would not 

be getting much attention here.

Could someone clear this up for me.

If all is good do u guys know which days

I can wear a thong to the place.

Thank You very much.

On 1/18/2022 at 7:05 PM, Guest new3 said:

Hi Good evening,

after reading a part of

Thank You very much.

You can wear thongs anytime except on :

Mon & Thurs (nude night) from 6.30pm to 10pm

Sat (nude night) from 5.30pm to 10pm.

Since you are on the fatter side, I think it is better for you to check out TMC first in nearby Chinatown, they cater to the heavyweights.

On 1/17/2022 at 4:27 PM, lonelyglobe said:

For someone vaccinated, he may not have any symptoms and dont even know he got covid without testing. Even if he self test positive,  would he report and mention he went to sauna? 

In summary, if want to go, dont be afraid,  if afraid then dont go. 

Hm, but if that person check in to a sauna the contact tracer would see that he was inside a sauna.

Even if people switch off the TraceTogether app, he still logged in to the sauna during entry.

The Government checks on contact tracing seem to be quite accurate and timely.

One of our staff, there was an issue at the office of his wife and all the person next to her were put on isolation.

The only issue can happen if the sauna operator does not scan properly, but looking at the fines, I don't think they would risk.

What I mean, there is no issue not to report. If you need to report, better be as truthful as possible. Big brother knows everything about you!

It would be quite stupid to enter a sauna if an self test is positive, it will be not easy to avoid the questions when infecting others.

The other problem is that you don't self test and you are positive, Omicron seems to be quite sneaky and asymptomatic for most vaccinated people, but still can infect people around you.

The risk is anywhere. Not sure if the saunas got good air filtration systems or air purifiers present.

The risk is the same as sitting next to an infected person in the bus or Mrt, who might cough or being in a 10sqm meeting room or an elevator...

But you are right, if you are too scared then better don't go to visit any sauna...

On 1/18/2022 at 7:05 PM, Guest new3 said:

Hi Good evening,

after reading a part of

Thank You very much.

Look, in my view get more self confidence (in general) not just for sauna going.

You might be "on the fatter side" (whatever that exactly is) but still you could have a majestic 9" tool that everyone will chase at a sauna, you also might be the top best sucker for the day at a sauna or moan the whole crowd into ecstasy. We don't know your skills.

My point: Drop your negativity and putting yourself down. With that perspective you will never be happy.

Also, (this is not any shaming) there are things to do to slim down. It is in your hands.

In sauna is no specific day for anything. It all depends on crowd that turned up. You can be lucky and got your match you can have no luck and there is nothing for you.

I guess at skin nights ( must be nude after a certain time inside) you probably can't wear a thong and no towel in the maze allowed. So check this out.

Time to get back to topics pls, I guess the SD measures for KB and all saunas should fall somewhere in between that of a spa & a gym. If you are uncomfortable with 2 unmasked guys chatting their way inside the maze just inform the staff to take appropriate actions against them.

My view is that whatever that goes behind close door inside the maze is considered as strenuous workout 😜, hence mask off should be acceptable. Unless you guys are not into looks, 69 or/and blowjobs then it is up to individuals to decide whether they want to keep their masks on throughout their sexercise. My own personal experience is whenever my mask is off, the more intense my workout will become as the other party will fuck me or ride on me even harder haha.

I was there just now. I felt very surprised and shocked there were so many people on a Thursday night. Is it just for today or it’s like this every day or just for certain days?

I can only imagine how Saturday night would be completely crowded and packed having read before here that there were no more lockers left after certain timing. 

Edited by radical

On 1/20/2022 at 11:26 PM, radical said:

I was there just now. I felt very surprised and shocked there were so many people on a Thursday night. Is it just for today or it’s like this every day or just for certain days?

I can only imagine how Saturday night would be completely crowded and packed having read before here that there were no more lockers left after certain timing. 

Because the theme is nude night yesterday which usually will be crowded. 

On 1/21/2022 at 8:30 AM, ritchie85 said:

On 1/20/2022 at 11:26 PM, radical said:

On 1/21/2022 at 8:30 AM, ritchie85 said:

By  3PM it was like pasar malam at maze. steam room overcrowded with body rub to rub walk corridors with 1 open live show with more 10 guys satistying a tall guy...all gather like ants to watch or touch or snare. DD decks up and lower full. @2nd floor laid with ready btms ...by 4 pm it was damm wild and sticky on floor. Dead end maze room full of action. probly these take / clear annual leave.

Edited by LoveCum

Guest Occulust
On 1/21/2022 at 4:44 PM, Guest JHC said:

Key band on Left = Btm

on Right = Top

is that true?

Not true at all. For btms, u are supposed to kiap the key band between your bubble butt cheeks.

On 1/21/2022 at 7:44 PM, Guest JHC said:

Key band on Left = Btm

on Right = Top

is that true?

some countries have a code like the above, but i don't think it is done here.

I personally don't like that system.

Just cos I am a btm does not necessarily mean I am looking to get fucked.

Maybe I just want a cuddle, a hand job, or oral.

On 1/21/2022 at 4:44 PM, Guest JHC said:

Key band on Left = Btm

on Right = Top

is that true?

There's no accepted standard that's easy to remember hence the confusion.

However, in the dark room or when I'm laying down, I'll wear my keyband on my lower leg.

Those who groped me in the dark and felt my keyband, immediately understood.

On 1/22/2022 at 2:42 PM, Guest btme said:

There's no accepted standard that's easy to remember hence the confusion.

However, in the dark room or when I'm laying down, I'll wear my keyband on my lower leg.

Those who groped me in the dark and felt my keyband, immediately understood.

I always wear on left as I am pure btm...sometimes I wear on right also i get pitched.

Prob Mostcheck the bums and nipples before they decide to pitch .

Whichever I wear  it doesnt really matters.... 

if one btm checks dicksm hes definite a btm. Else tops will checks ass

Edited by LoveCum

On 1/22/2022 at 4:22 PM, MidAge said:

Maybe stick the key into the ass, and those who remove it confirm top hehe

I've ever seen someone capped his hole with a ass plug that came with a glowing led 😄😄😄

Wild fun yesterday with many horny dudes. 

Lucky not too many decent looking young btms yesterday. So I can pick and choose. 

Had fun bttming raw for a couple of tops who were horny as fuck. One of them, a tall fit mature dude, came so much that I had to go rinse out the rest of his cum in the toilet.

After that went to the dark maze and saw him being served by a bald guy sucking his cock. Must be dam pent up. 

Some familiar tops whom I met before were there but was looking for some fresh tops and a couple of new faces started to follow me when I was walking around the rooms. 

Finally decided to go with a stocky fit chinese guy, turned out he fucked a few btms already but didn't cum and was desperate to cum coz he had to leave. 

So ended up he did a quickie fuck and let him unload his juice into me.

He let out quite a load as well from his loaded balls since he was already edged up. 

On 1/23/2022 at 6:27 PM, ZackyBoi said:

First time heading there and lol... the place is crowded af at like 5:30pm... Showers and toilet need to queue too. 

Had a great threesome though 🥴 was crazily moaning away (unless gages by the other guy with his rod). 

Not enough space in the shower to queue, so better to sit down and wait at the lockers area first. 

On 1/24/2022 at 9:17 AM, ZackyBoi said:

Even the locker area was crowded with people loitering and... Trying to fish for guys hahahah

Aiya, now the space is so limited n clamp, of cos crowded lah. 

On 1/24/2022 at 5:14 PM, Guest Stranger said:

Is it crowded now KB ???????

On 1/24/2022 at 2:47 PM, Guest Vvv said:

What's the crowd like at kb mos 

Use your brains!

This is not a chat and those who goes to the sauna don't bring their phones when they are in their towels,

So don't ask stupid questions like how is the crowd! 

They are too busy fucking to answer your question!

Go and find out yourself!

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.