Male HQ

Keybox Sauna @ Upp Circular Rd (No Ads or Bitch fight)

Lungker

On 12/9/2021 at 1:11 PM, moonki said:

Anyone had any encounter with the tall fair korean looking hunk with JJ Lin hairstyle(thick black hair with fringe let down)? 

He will visit with his working attire and sling bag. His chest is quite big

oooh nice..when does he usually go? Wed or thurs?

On 12/10/2021 at 12:47 AM, Guest Jovern2000 said:

Nope I did not, my friends went before, told me that they had bad experience. Most of the uncles are very desperate and very aggressive. Too pushy. So I rather missed it than sorry. 

Question:

I thought kB cater more for young patrons, how come lately the crowds seem to change to more seniors, like 50s , 60s or even older. I'm not bias or offensive but just not my type of crowds anymore.

It’s aniki night zz 

if u feel offended go Hook

Guest Jovern2000
On 12/10/2021 at 10:03 AM, No Frills Factory Outlet said:

It’s aniki night zz 

if u feel offended go Hook

Why you are so petty!

I'm just relate what's my friends experienced. You are so unfriendly, do you represent Keybox?

Anyway, if I will go to Hook, I will go without you to tell me. 

On 12/10/2021 at 1:53 PM, Guest Jovern2000 said:

Why you are so petty!

I'm just relate what's my friends experienced. You are so unfriendly, do you represent Keybox?

Anyway, if I will go to Hook, I will go without you to tell me. 

Look who is the unfriendly one applying ageism … 

lol lame af

Guest Occulust

Wow last nite was packed !

Hooked up with this guy in the steam room. We were hugging, caressing and grinding our dicks hard while all the time having deep french kissing. Then all of a sudden, this guy abruptly ended the session and just walked away. I was puzzled on what happened. Then I touched my belly and realised there's a hot mess of gluey sperm all over my belly and crotch area. This guy just came, shot at my belly while grinding and then walk off.

So rude !! I had to rush to the shower area with dripping sperm all over my stomach to wash off. So embarassing.

On 12/12/2021 at 3:42 PM, mate69 said:

so fun eh

It was OK fun. And see some interesting and weird individuals. No harm, just entertaining, at least for me. 

For me, not used to just standing and pose, so I probably hit my daily 10,000 steps a few times that night! Didn't know it was just a single level only. Hahaha

The small dark maze at the end is just too dark, and really messy, couldn't let myself go loose. I mean the groppings and what not, and so gross when touch a freshly sucked wet dick, and worst, wet floor!

Edited by Saggiboy

Guest Bad Breath Communications
On 12/13/2021 at 11:20 PM, Guest Stinky mouth said:

I walked out few times. It’s not because the person is not my type but the mouth is sibei stinky either is smoking disgusting mouth or super bad breath. 

Eee. Bad breath suck your cock then attempt to kiss you. Yuck 🤮

Guest Patronic
On 12/14/2021 at 1:46 AM, Guest Jonas said:

Yes cos many stay in dark room for hours n never bother to rinse the mouth or drink water.

The cum on the floor, the overflow tissue inside the rooms, without attended for hours. additional body odour plus bad breath. Overcrowded on a small area. Thus, the whole dark area became more smelly and unhygienic. Hope the management can freshen up the environment every now and then.

Guest Smelly place
On 12/14/2021 at 6:39 AM, Guest Patronic said:

The cum on the floor, the overflow tissue inside the rooms, without attended for hours. additional body odour plus bad breath. Overcrowded on a small area. Thus, the whole dark area became more smelly and unhygienic. Hope the management can freshen up the environment every now and then.

Like cruise club personnel will come in during nude night with a torchlight and do area cleaning...

I was there last Friday mostly to meet a hot white guy but the place was so crowded by 7. Luckily we got our room, which was quite clean(in comparison). No itch and allergies so far.

what i am peeved about is why i was charged 22$ entry when it says 12$ on the website?

On 12/13/2021 at 11:20 PM, Guest Stinky mouth said:

I walked out few times. It’s not because the person is not my type but the mouth is sibei stinky either is smoking disgusting mouth or super bad breath. 

omg YES

super bad breath....the worst.

totally

kills all sex desire instantly

On 12/14/2021 at 8:44 AM, Guest Jonas said:

Maybe the management can consider installing auto spray air freshener inside all corners.

this way only cover up the smell.

the frequency of 1,the bins overflowing with cum filled tissue and saliva spit have to be cleared, and 2,sticky wet floor at least clean during the peak crowded hours, has to increase.

On 12/14/2021 at 8:51 AM, mith said:

the frequency of 1,the bins overflowing with cum filled tissue and saliva spit have to be cleared, and 2,sticky wet floor at least clean during the peak crowded hours, has to increase.

How to mop the floor in maze when so many pple inside?

Last Saturday I saw people fxxking inside the maze n the mezzanine 

Guest Must do
On 12/14/2021 at 9:48 AM, Guest Jonas said:

You can't please everybody.

The staff will bring a small torch and the light will tell people they are cleaning.

Those who are squirmish will stop and move away from the light to let the staff do their job for everybody's benefit.

But sometimes I get caught in the throes of passions and cannot stop. We just carry on while the stray light from the torch revealed our copulation to those voyeurs. Very kinky.

On 12/14/2021 at 9:48 AM, Guest Jonas said:

So if got people fainted or died in the maze, just let it be lah.... Hahaha 😀😀😀

On 12/10/2021 at 11:14 PM, Khid said:

Miss the good times when a group of guys kneeling down to suck me in the dark maze room at the corner. Sprayed on them and some asked for 2nd round of cream hahaha!

You mean nobody doing that now ?

Don't read and response to guests' post

On 12/14/2021 at 8:51 AM, mith said:

I do have to agree that stepping on cum in the maze was such a bummer and gross. I do hope that as patron, if you release on into anywhere but the floor. there is a room in the maze. Get the tissue and do abit of clean up. Basic courtesy and hygenic goes a long way.

I remembered been in the room with 2 guys and we cummed, we could have cleaned ourselves up and leave but we cleaned the mattress to the best of our ability before leaving the room.

Maybe a suggestion to all the clubs is to have wipes or alcohol spray? encourage self-cleaning. 😃

On 12/16/2021 at 2:35 PM, Loverofmassage said:

I do have to agree that stepping on cum in the maze was such a bummer and gross. I do hope that as patron, if you release on into anywhere but the floor. there is a room in the maze. Get the tissue and do abit of clean up. Basic courtesy and hygenic goes a long way.

I remembered been in the room with 2 guys and we cummed, we could have cleaned ourselves up and leave but we cleaned the mattress to the best of our ability before leaving the room.

Maybe a suggestion to all the clubs is to have wipes or alcohol spray? encourage self-cleaning. 😃

You can have all the wipes and alcohol sprays in the world, but if the guys aren't willing to clean up after themselves, then it defeats the purpose, doesn't it? 

On 12/16/2021 at 2:35 PM, Loverofmassage said:

Someone sucked me until I cum in his fantastic mouth. Not sure if he swallowed everything down or spat somewhere but i suddenly stepped on some sticky liquid. Not my fault right? He didnt swallow all d way down. 😅

On 12/17/2021 at 12:47 PM, Chocowacko said:

Someone sucked me until I cum in his fantastic mouth. Not sure if he swallowed everything down or spat somewhere but i suddenly stepped on some sticky liquid. Not my fault right? He didnt swallow all d way down. 😅

No need to feel scared la. We all made of that sticky fluid. Some swallow n look glowing. 

Was there on Wednesday hope the crowd was more responsive rather than statueing around u know what I mean.. Finally met a well hung stud who let me suck him well and fxx me real well after that. It was soo good and emptied the condom full of cum into my mouth and swallowed it all.. Luv it mmmm.. Hope to see u again

On 12/17/2021 at 1:23 AM, tic-toc said:

Don't be too quick to judge. That guy might have Tourette Syndrome, which in that case he cannot control his movements and sound making. 

There are also people with hearing impairment going to those places.

I remember one guy standing next to me making strange noises (wasn't the uh, oh and ah) until I realised he was hearing impaired.

Maybe you should have asked if the guy is ok. Can also be some epileptic thing.

On 12/14/2021 at 8:10 AM, Oradagan said:

I was there last Friday mostly to meet a hot white guy but the place was so crowded by 7. Luckily we got our room, which was quite clean(in comparison). No itch and allergies so far.

what i am peeved about is why i was charged 22$ entry when it says 12$ on the website?

Probably because you did not sign up as a member!

Went to KB last night to use my complimentary pass. Crowd wasn’t that good as compared to Saturday night. Was being surrounded and groped by many in the dark maze. Didn’t find anyone really my type to go to room. Ended the night in the dark maze being jerked and touched by others. Free show for all lol. 

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.