Male HQ

Keybox Sauna @ Upp Circular Rd (No Ads or Bitch fight)

Lungker

Guest Tomato
On 1/9/2022 at 12:11 AM, Erwi said:

No one will confess or claim that they are dirty. It's human nature! Definitely there are risk for HIV transmits for raw fuck plus so happening there 

Guest Hot Fun should have been more vigilant and careful in protecting himself, despite how beautiful & hunky, how big a dick the top has.  

He should understand the % of risk he is taking (which is considerably high), as he was the bottom who absorbed all juices (and potentially the virus) from the top in his ass.

Nothing against the wild happenings in KB, but one needs to be aware of the possible consequences of one's actions!

Guest Responsible fuck
On 1/9/2022 at 12:11 AM, Erwi said:

No one will confess or claim that they are dirty. It's human nature! Definitely there are risk for HIV transmits for raw fuck plus so happening there 

We get the part that no one will confess they are hiv positive but the least these people can do is INSIST to use protection every single time they have sex. Its already considered a crime not to inform your sex partner that u r positive when u engage in sexual activity. At least have some basic decency to not spread ur disease around.

Guest Talk cock

By default, if you choose to enter the sauna for fun, you are accepting the risks of getting any STDs, not limited to HIV. Even if you have protected sex for both oral and anal, you can get some STD by mere contact. Not to mention, COVID now. 

So you can play it as safe as you want, but the fact that you choose to step into a sauna, knowing the risks, then you are acknowledging these risks. 

Whatever you get from the sauna, you made that decision with your cock head. 

On 1/9/2022 at 12:36 AM, Guest Tomato said:

Guest Hot Fun should have been more vigilant and careful in protecting himself, despite how beautiful & hunky, how big a dick the top has.  

He should understand the % of risk he is taking (which is considerably high), as he was the bottom who absorbed all juices (and potentially the virus) from the top in his ass.

Nothing against the wild happenings in KB, but one needs to be aware of the possible consequences of one's actions!

On 1/8/2022 at 11:08 PM, Guest Poo said:

Seriously I’m wondering if anyone Fxxk till poo out… 

personally I experience 1 farted and another excuse himself and rush to toilet.

Most likely the bottom ate stuff that irritates the bowel system before or never empty out before going to the maze. And some bottoms don't relax enough too.

On 1/9/2022 at 9:38 AM, Guest Talk cock said:

By default, if you choose to enter the sauna for fun, you are accepting the risks of getting any STDs, not limited to HIV. Even if you have protected sex for both oral and anal, you can get some STD by mere contact. Not to mention, COVID now. 

So you can play it as safe as you want, but the fact that you choose to step into a sauna, knowing the risks, then you are acknowledging these risks. 

Whatever you get from the sauna, you made that decision with your cock head. 

U can limit the risk by using protection. The key word is limit and minimise

On 1/8/2022 at 6:45 PM, cutejack said:

Most be u really dig deep deep till come out shit lo. Power la u.

The third guy enjoyed very much, and he did apologised to me when I informed him. But in the middle of the fucking probably his hole expanded and my tool went too deeeeeeep that's why causes his bowel movement 

Never short of cocks to feed me. 

Took a few loads in my mouth in the steam room. 

Then went into the maze and took a few more. One of them came so much that I choked but swallowed most of it. He helped me get on my feet and kissed me to say thank you. 

Thought I had sucked everyone but one cutie hunk didn't get his fill as he was constantly being molested while I was sucking him, so he decided to pull away before he finished. 

As I was going out, he pulled me and ask if I can suck him till he cum. Went into a room and finished it up for him. He blew a load that was 3 days worth. 😋

He was still hard when we came out of the room and another cutie happened to bump into him. And they went into the room again.

Some guys have all the luck. 😂

I do if the other person doesn't mind. Some will not want to have contact with someone they meet at sauna, but others will not mind. Actually, isn't it better to make friends here than in social app? You have at least seen, spoken and touched the person than just a virtual chat. And how else will you know a PLU under normal outside situation unless you are in certain PLU social interest group?

Edited by Greenliv

On 1/10/2022 at 9:17 AM, Greenliv said:

I do if the other person doesn't mind. Some will not want to have contact with someone they meet at sauna, but others will not mind. Actually, isn't it better to make friends here than in social app? You have at least seen, spoken and touched the person than just a virtual chat. And how else will you know a PLU under normal outside situation unless you are in certain PLU social interest group?

May you have many more PLU friends then..

Noob question here for the laojiaos haha.

What is the difference between Nude Nite (Mon), Aniki Men’s Skin Nite (Thu) and Nude Nite (Sat)?

What is the difference between Gym Member’s and Sexy Undergear (Wed) and Swimwear and Underwear Nite (Fri)?

is there no difference where Mon, Thu and Sat are totally nude, and Wed and Fri are just underwear or swimwear/jockstraps?

On 1/10/2022 at 11:43 AM, Danyhu said:

Noob question here for the laojiaos haha.

What is the difference between Nude Nite (Mon), Aniki Men’s Skin Nite (Thu) and Nude Nite (Sat)?

What is the difference between Gym Member’s and Sexy Undergear (Wed) and Swimwear and Underwear Nite (Fri)?

is there no difference where Mon, Thu and Sat are totally nude, and Wed and Fri are just underwear or swimwear/jockstraps?

was wondering the same too haha only tried it once last saturday finally :P

Also, how's it like day time on weekdays and weekends? what kind of crowd is it?

On 1/10/2022 at 11:43 AM, Danyhu said:

There's just that number of options to show skin - nude, big/small towel, swimwear/underwear, gym bods, twinks/teens, seniors/daddies, buff/bear/...and you just pitch your market differentiation.

Some go to cuddle and converse, while others go to enjoy facilities. Some for sex, others to watch, some to expose, others simply to brush people off, some to sleep, others to while time.

To each their own. Makes no difference in whatever way regardless of the themes.

Today's crowd a bit disappointing but managed to have a foursome and pulled one of the hunky cacausian daddy to a room for some deep action. He enjoyed and so did I.

Thereafter have fun with a twink with a lovely ass. Had to leave but on my way out spotted a few more hotties.

On 1/11/2022 at 6:31 PM, p-2122 said:

Today's crowd a bit disappointing but managed to have a foursome and pulled one of the hunky cacausian daddy to a room for some deep action. He enjoyed and so did I.

Thereafter have fun with a twink with a lovely ass. Had to leave but on my way out spotted a few more hotties.

Whao u go there again after 3days huh? 

Had lots of action with a few mature tops today. 

Didn't even have time to wash up after the first suck and fuck, and then was ushered into a room by 30/40+ uncle, whom I sucked and let him fuck. He kept fondling my ass but I didn't have the heart to tell him I got fucked already. So I just let him fuck and anyway he was wearing a condom, so it didn't matter.

So so fucker, he ran out of energy after a while. Haha. 

Came out and one ang moh daddy asked if I was interested, not really I said. But he seemed desperate so managed to  suck him till he came. Think he went back in looking for more action after me. 

Good 收获. 

Haha. 

On 1/11/2022 at 7:50 PM, Guest Young said:

Had lots of action with a few mature tops today. 

Didn't even have time to wash up after the first suck and fuck, and then was ushered into a room by 30/40+ uncle, whom I sucked and let him fuck. He kept fondling my ass but I didn't have the heart to tell him I got fucked already. So I just let him fuck and anyway he was wearing a condom, so it didn't matter.

So so fucker, he ran out of energy after a while. Haha. 

Came out and one ang moh daddy asked if I was interested, not really I said. But he seemed desperate so managed to  suck him till he came. Think he went back in looking for more action after me. 

Good 收获. 

Haha. 

That is nice. Similar experience where other daddies waiting outside of the rooms reached out to ask for fun and I entered again to get fucked without the chance to shower 😊

On 1/11/2022 at 8:43 PM, p-2122 said:

Need to release the stress, my mind was like fuck the boss name, fuck the other boss/director name. So stressful even to work from home and next week will have to return to office to work. 

I see. Take it easy.

Stress coz of work is not worth it actually. Visit often n enjoy then. Haha.

On 1/11/2022 at 6:31 PM, p-2122 said:

ooooh sounds hot! the 4some happened at which part of the place? :P

Another fun night. 

I guess being young muscular bottom has its advantages there. Basically can choose some of the better dudes to have fun with. 

Three rounds with three different mature dudes with good bods. 

Guess they were horny enough to fuck me raw when I asked. 

One of them quite strong. After he came, still hard and can fuck another round but he couldn't cum the second time. 

Later I saw him come up from the steam room after I showered and left. 

😜🤪😝

Heard a group mass orgy patronises sat early afternoon rendevous last oct and  last few weeks via social medial recruiting, and hence been a regular mating place @ mezzanine floor dark room...can anyone confirmed such activity...kb so happening...thats why so many fights recently ?

Edited by LoveCum

On 1/15/2022 at 8:01 AM, LoveCum said:

Heard a group mass orgy patronises sat early afternoon rendevous last oct and  last few weeks via social medial recruiting, and hence been a regular mating place @ mezzanine floor dark room...can anyone confirmed such activity

I didn't receive any recruiting via social media but had group fun in the dark maze in the late afternoon. Got fucked, sucked and groped by the guys at one corner. 

Guest Loose fun

I was in the dark maze and I was just sucking dick after dick until my mouth got tired. 

The first one came so much in my mouth until I had to spit everything out on the floor. 

The second one got hard and soft, then hard again but he just couldn't cum. 

Attracted a large crowd and then another sucker just decided to kneel down and suck beside me. 

Both of us were just busy sucking and swallowing. 

Finally the crowd dispersed and when both of us came out from the maze, noticed he was a young guy and kissed with some cum still in our mouths.

One of the dudes from the maze followed him and they disappeared into the room. 

Fucking hot. 

On 1/15/2022 at 2:25 PM, manehiso said:

Yup 5pm onwards would be good. Earlier than 5pm would be those 'overtime' crowd, escaping from wives and families, before coming home for dinner.. Hehe.. 

Sound experience. Are u one of it whose escape from wives or families. Thanks for info as never been there before 5pm

Sat evening nude night, one of best parade of bubble butt's. I had so much fun again with 3 guys this evening.

But I wondered why do these guys in the 20s and 30s cummed so easily. I didn't enjoy the process as they shoot it while we are having sex.

Guys its less than 5 mins of fun. Can't they last longer? One guy even tell me I hit his g-spot and he cummed too fast after his orgasm. 

All 3 guys did the same to me, they like my tool but soon after when I entered them, they shoot like no man's business. 

I do missing a good session of minimum 20mins. But I doubt the guys can last that long. 

On 1/15/2022 at 8:43 PM, p-2122 said:

To think of it, the so much fun could only for the eyes (of seeing hot men and bubble butts). And to grab a guy and let him touch me, but wish every session with these guys could last longer. 

Can't have your cake and eat it too, it seems.. haha.. 

Came today at 5.30 and they were full (ran out of lockers). Thankfully I needed to wait around 5 mins for someone from inside to leave. Today’s crowd was packed with so many good-looking guys. 
But unfortunately, today was also packed with old uncles who were relentless in groping me even after being politely rejected many times. Some of them even killed the mood by cutting themselves in when I was checking out and having a private time with someone I fancied :( 

Nonetheless, had a lot of fun today :) will come back at a less crowded day in the future.

On 1/15/2022 at 8:43 PM, p-2122 said:

To think of it, the so much fun could only for the eyes (of seeing hot men and bubble butts). And to grab a guy and let him touch me, but wish every session with these guys could last longer. 

Whao u went again? Must be damn stress with work la u. Hope u release yr stress to the max. 

On 1/15/2022 at 8:39 PM, p-2122 said:

Sat evening nude night, one of best parade of bubble butt's. I had so much fun again with 3 guys this evening.

But I wondered why do these guys in the 20s and 30s cummed so easily. I didn't enjoy the process as they shoot it while we are having sex.

Guys its less than 5 mins of fun. Can't they last longer? One guy even tell me I hit his g-spot and he cummed too fast after his orgasm. 

All 3 guys did the same to me, they like my tool but soon after when I entered them, they shoot like no man's business. 

I do missing a good session of minimum 20mins. But I doubt the guys can last that long. 

Hah, only mimimum 20mins? That's still considered short and fast. At least an hour so the top can be tired out and both satisfied! 

Went there last week and stayed there till morning without doing anything with anyone. Eventually caved at 6:30 and got some dude to suck me off. Left phone on the toilet roll. In the ecstasy of it all, I left my phone in there briefly as we were told to leave the rooms in the maze. Hastily left my phone there… never got my iPhone 12 back. I still feel either the staff or the the dude who sucked me off took it. Oh well. Be careful with your stuff in there. 

On 1/15/2022 at 11:32 PM, jangofett said:

Went there last week and stayed there till morning without doing anything with anyone. Eventually caved at 6:30 and got some dude to suck me off. Left phone on the toilet roll. In the ecstasy of it all, I left my phone in there briefly as we were told to leave the rooms in the maze. Hastily left my phone there… never got my iPhone 12 back. I still feel either the staff or the the dude who sucked me off took it. Oh well. Be careful with your stuff in there. 

hmmm aren't you NOT supposed to bring your phone into the maze/private rooms?

On 1/15/2022 at 10:42 PM, Shawne123 said:

Some of them even killed the mood by cutting themselves in when I was checking out and having a private time with someone I fancied :( 

I can relate to this, particularly when it is very crowded. 😕

Next time, reach in and pull your guy out. If he is yours, he will willingly come out to you. :)

On 1/15/2022 at 10:42 PM, Shawne123 said:

Came today at 5.30 and they were full (ran out of lockers). Thankfully I needed to wait around 5 mins for someone from inside to leave. Today’s crowd was packed with so many good-looking guys. 
But unfortunately, today was also packed with old uncles who were relentless in groping me even after being politely rejected many times. Some of them even killed the mood by cutting themselves in when I was checking out and having a private time with someone I fancied :( 

Nonetheless, had a lot of fun today :) will come back at a less crowded day in the future.

Someone posted on telegram group it was full house and wild rendenvous all over. also there is a pvt group meet utilise the facility as their own event, opens at 12noonm but went at 1230, already lockers given was 82 over...and it was indeed crowded everywhere...did the 70's overstayers or they came earlier even before opening....damm packed, waiting rooms 15-20 mins, all taken up.

Edited by LoveCum

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.