Male HQ

Shogun Spa @ Chinatown (No Ads Allowed)

Guest Sauna Goer

Guest classie

Brushing your skin briefly as u walk past another is a method of showing interest. That's why some of the pathways are so narrow and dark. That's why we wear towels and that's why some nights theme are skin.

People there are generally quite polite. But once a while got super horny desperate chubs or uncles.

I have been grabbed and molested by chubs. And some are so big and strong, really afraid they will push/drag me inside some rooms.

Anyway, play safe. Use condoms if anal. And dun brush teeth 3 to 4 hours before any oral sex activity.

Pls refrain from touching without people's consent. Some big guy eubbed against me and it felt more like a shove.

Pls learn to respect each other space/right to choose. TQ

hmm... so is it better to go tonite or tmr or sunday? hmm...

toki, u regular there? bring me along leh! never been there b4... hahahaha...

I think u will like the new shogun. Very nice and comfortable. The staffs r very polite and helpful compared to other competitors nearby. Mgt need to redirect the air-flow in the other mazw with the bigger rooms. Can be a bit hot at times. In terms of private cubicle, $!^*( and keybox have the best design. The play area/maze/glory hole/open shower, shogun is more creative. For S10, is a good investment.

Note: I am NOT A SHOGUN STAFF

i asked if you were in the queue for shower, and later you were sitting beside me smoking when king kong ends. you seem like a nice guy. :)

hI,YES I AM THE WHO SITTING BESIDE YOU SMOKING WHEN THE KING KONG END.hOW TO GET IN TOUCH WITH YOU.YOU SEEM LIKE A NICE GUY TOO. :-)

Guest JseeksU

our time spent in the maze had been immensely pleasurable for me ...

after updating with my friend whom i haven't seen for more than 4 years, i couldn't find you near the computer area again ...

pardon me for missing you out due to my poor night vision ...

if by any opportunity that this message comes to your attention, i would be more than happy to receive your response ...

in earnest anticipation to have you connected via guojere@hotmail.com ...

Hi everyone

Planning to go today at around 3 pm for the first time. 28 north Indian, slim, bottom here.

Checked the website which says it's a full blast. What does full blast mean? Can anyone tell me.

Any tops interested to go along or meet there?

Guest jus came

Abt to leave Shogun. The crowd s a good mix of uncles, lots of asian, 1 ang moh, 2 indians, etc.

Did it with a very gdlking and charming uncle in his 50s and a 6'@" ang mo with a thick and huge dick.

I must it is one of the hottest place in town right now. It is packed, abt 100 to 120 guys here. My ;ocker is way back, above 120. I had a great time. It is much more comfortable considering the size of the sauna and people are well-behaved. Got to make a weekly habit for me to 'let go' pf my 'seeds'.

Cheerios!

Was at Shogun last nite. Nice crowd. They were playing, HK movie. Had fun with a cute guy, but as I was prepared to leave, met a hunky guy and our eyes met and next thing you know, we are in the room kissing and later I came a second time. Nice. Did see a Jap looking guy sitting near the counter, but he just sits there. There was also a group of uncles from Malaysia visiting.

Was at Shogun last nite. Nice crowd. They were playing, a HK movie. Had fun with a cute guy, but as I was prepared to leave, met a hunky guy and our eyes met and next thing you know, we are in the room kissing and later I came a second time. Nice. Did see a Jap looking guy sitting near the counter, but he just sits there. There was also a group of uncles from Malaysia visiting.

Sunday night sounds happening, btw what does full blast means?

Should have made a trip down! Haha

Was at Shogun last nite. Nice crowd. They were playing, a HK movie. Had fun with a cute guy, but as I was prepared to leave, met a hunky guy and our eyes met and next thing you know, we are in the room kissing and later I came a second time. Nice. Did see a Jap looking guy sitting near the counter, but he just sits there. There was also a group of uncles from Malaysia visiting.

So happening!!!! Lol

Full blast means that your nuts will have full blast until it's emptied.

Ok. I was kidding.

It means, naked on top floor.

Haha your first explanation actually sounds good!

But the actual one is great too... What time would be a good time to go down usu? Just curious... Since I've only been there on weekday afternoon so far...

Haha your first explanation actually sounds good!

But the actual one is great too... What time would be a good time to go down usu? Just curious... Since I've only been there on weekday afternoon so far...

Since you work nearby, just drop in at different times and see for yourself. You never know what you'll get.

Was there last Sunday. Got myself a cute guy and we went in the room, after we finished, he walks out of the room first as he needs to wash up. I rested in the room to recover my energy.

I got lucky a second time when I saw this stocky gym built guy in the steam room. We later proceed upstairs and I helped myself to a 2nd helping. It must have been my lucky day.

• G_M changed the title to Shogun Spa @ Chinatown (No Ads Allowed)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.