Male HQ

Shogun Spa @ Chinatown (No Ads Allowed)

Guest Sauna Goer

Was there last Sunday. Got myself a cute guy and we went in the room, after we finished, he walks out of the room first as he needs to wash up. I rested in the room to recover my energy.

I got lucky a second time when I saw this stocky gym built guy in the steam room. We later proceed upstairs and I helped myself to a 2nd helping. It must have been my lucky day.

When u r going to shogun again?

aiyo star...... so u went or not ..... finally ?

told u today sure got ppl want but u shy shy lol. .....

SK Man u seem like a regular customer to Shogan, I believe u like Shogan a lot, hor?

SK Man u seem like a regular customer to Shogan, I believe u like Shogan a lot, hor?

Nope. I have been there only 4 times since they opened at their new location.

Trying to change my lifestyle lol and concentrate on new things.

I just want to help my didi. Shall remain silent

Guest Fireball

Looking for the guy whom I cuddled with in a room on 14 oct. We left the room abt 5pm. You mentioned you skipped a seminar to come to this place. I like the way you talk and what you did was very enjoyable

what time does Shogun open until?

what does SKIN FOR ALL means tonight?

No Jacuzzi right?

Shogun is 24hrs.

Skin for all means nude night, they'll provide two towels, 1 big 1 small. Entry level can be big/small towel. Higher level only small towel before 2200hrs.

No jacuzzi is correct.

The new Shogun is fantastic. I arrived at 4pm and there are a a lot of gdlking and cute men around. I noted a couple of Japanese G-men and 2 tall/stocky cub. Had fun with one Jap hairy uncle and a cute cub. Wow, this place is really happening! I would make a regular trip to Shogun for some R&R . This reminds me of the old 17 & towel club. Cruising is great and fun. Tks Shogun for improving on the design/spsce. It's a far cry from the Old premise at HK St.

Keep it up!

The new Shogun is fantastic. I arrived at 4pm and there are a a lot of gdlking and cute men around. I noted a couple of Japanese G-men and 2 tall/stocky cub. Had fun with one Jap hairy uncle and a cute cub. Wow, this place is really happening! I would make a regular trip to Shogun for some R&R . This reminds me of the old 17 & towel club. Cruising is great and fun. Tks Shogun for improving on the design/spsce. It's a far cry from the Old premise at HK St.

Keep it up!

Ha ha ha

Guest gummibear

Nice, Shogun sounds like a real happening place.

Anyone interested in meeting up there on Friday? I am a 100kg bottom chub and I would really like to meet with some nice chaser during my visit there. Hoping to find someone who would enjoy doing it slow and lovingly with lots of cuddles and kisses along with it, better if it could last hours and more than just a single round.

Is this asking way too much?

Nice, Shogun sounds like a real happening place.

Anyone interested in meeting up there on Friday? I am a 100kg bottom chub and I would really like to meet with some nice chaser during my visit there. Hoping to find someone who would enjoy doing it slow and lovingly with lots of cuddles and kisses along with it, better if it could last hours and more than just a single round.

Is this asking way too much?

Remember to use mouth wash before you do kissing for long hours............ok

Remember to use mouth wash before you do kissing for long hours............ok

they have mouth rinse meh?? Dun remember seeing it. They also dun have hand soap dispenser hor ????

Guest stockydude

I was at the new shogun last night. For a Monday evening, i was surprised by the number of people in there.

Saw a botak, sexy, meaty-muscular guy with a tattoo. Followed him to the 2nd level but lost him in the dark.

I hang around for half an hour but still couldn't find him anywhere. Since there was no one else that interest me, I left the place without any fun.

Guest botak follower

saw a botak, sexy, meaty-muscular guy with a tattoo. Followed him to the 2nd level but lost him in the dark.

I hang around for half an hour but still couldn't find him anywhere. Since there was no one else that interest me, I left the place without any fun.

Hmm... Which botak are you referring to? Did he has a tattoo on his back? I was there too last night and there were two botaks with tattoo who were walking around.

Guest peterbear

hey guyz,

I'd like to know....

- On Tuesday is underwear ? ... so i can wear underwear to walk around?

- what is skin light theme? (on Wed night)

I'm big guy (185cm / 98 Kg) which date i should go hahahahah

I'll go to Singapore next week ... wanna try to go Shogun as well.

Please advise ...

Thanks

Guest stockydude

Hmm... Which botak are you referring to? Did he has a tattoo on his back? I was there too last night and there were two botaks with tattoo who were walking around.

Were there 2 botak meaty muscular guy that night? The one I saw had a small tattoo on his arm (but cant remember left or right) but not sure if he has one on his back or not (cant really recalled).

If you (botak follower) are that botak guy, please reply here as I want to know you. :oops:

I was at the new shogun last night. For a Monday evening, i was surprised by the number of people in there.

Saw a botak, sexy, meaty-muscular guy with a tattoo. Followed him to the 2nd level but lost him in the dark.

you were surprised by the number of people which mean a lot of people?? But JUST ONLY ONE GUY interest you??? Sometime more people does not mean is shiok or better chance to get a hook up, do u agree stockydude??

i'm 22 180 60 chn

wonder if I would get any action in shogun?

and when will be a good day for me?

if u r a chaser, u can go on Friday.... think a lot of chubs will be waiting for u (definitely me too! hahahahaha)....

but if u r not, then other days lor...

so what happens on a skinlights event on wednesdays?

anyone go on wed before care to share?

anyone heading down tonight?

I think their banner on their fabulous website kinda tell u exactly whats going on on Skinlights already...

its nude night on second floor, and they give u neon light bracelet to distract people from looking at your cock directly since no towel to cover it... just kidding.

Its for u to accessories yourself so u wont feel so nude. Nahh, i dunno. I think its for helping us easier to hunt in the dark maze...

wed.jpg

Though im sure u r not oblidge to wear that glow-in-the-dark thingy if u dont like it.

Edited by imchaser

Volunteering for the underwear association for third world countries. Please donate your used underwear to me.

Guest Glowing BIG Stick

its nude night on second floor, and they give u neon light bracelet to distract people from looking at your cock directly since no towel to cover it... just kidding.

LOL Last wed at Shogun I saw the opposite. This BIG COCK guy used the glow-stick to form a ring at the base of the scrotum. Draw attention to his BIG ERECTED COCK.

The sight didn't last long. Someone was on his knees sucking on his cock and then they disappeared into a room.

Guest Halogent

LOL Last wed at Shogun I saw the opposite. This BIG COCK guy used the glow-stick to form a ring at the base of the scrotum. Draw attention to his BIG ERECTED COCK.

The sight didn't last long. Someone was on his knees sucking on his cock and then they disappeared into a room.

That would be me, I think :whistle:

Actually my cock is only average size but the highlighting glow of the glow-stick made it look bigger :lol: That I would call a good accessory.

Be imaginative, relax and have fun with this accessory. If you have it, flaunt it and enjoy being wild and spontaneous :twisted: I also tried the following ways to accessorize-

1. Leave it straight and stick it up my ass to form a tail to advertise I am btm and available.

2. If you think that is too gross, you can form a ring and grip in between your ass cheeks. This will advertise that you are btm, available and also a tight ass who can grip the ring tight without it falling out while walking around.

3. Wearing it around your wrist is so predictable and tame. Means you are a typical Singaporean too shy to stand out.

4. Wearing the glow ring on my ear - nah too girlish. Pass.

5. hold it in the hand as a torchlight. But if you push it to somebody's face to look at him clearer then you are being rude and a troll. The glare is irritating and intrusive. No sex points for you :swear: If you must look then hold it between your lips so that he'll see you clearer as well when you get closer. It is a fair 2 way street then to him, it wouldn't feel like you are buying meat at the market.

6. of course use it as a cock ring and highlighter. Makes your cock look bigger from the highlighting glow. And keeping it there while pumping your btm makes it so kinky :twisted: But remember to use the red color glow-stick to give it that healthy pinkish glow. If you use the green color glow-stick, you'll look like you have Incredible Hulk's appendix :lol:

7. When laying down on the TV bed, you place the glow-stick on your chest. A straight stick is 1 and a ring is a 0. Obviously.

8. You wouldn't believe how much fun I had that night. Until finally I was so exhausted that I had to to take a rest. That's when I placed the ring on my head telling people that I am now on my saintly behavior mode and I had earned my halo from being unholy.

From Halogent, the toxic gent with the unholy halo :twisted:

Guest Shogun Lover

Can't wait for tomorrow! My favourite night. DICKS everywhere. All up and ready to be sucked. I hope there's an orgy again.

Nothing better than a crowd watching a some get fxxked by a few guys. And that crowd getting horny in the corner, watching. Guess I'm a natural fluffer since I don't like being in the spotlight but serving the extras!

Guest SaunaVirgin

i shall be dropping by tomorrow.... hopefully I can find nice guys there....

How's the crowd Friday between 1 to 6? I work at night and can only go on the afternoon. Planning to stop by today.

I'm a chub. Is today the right day to go?

How's the crowd Friday between 1 to 6? I work at night and can only go on the afternoon. Planning to stop by today.

I'm a chub. Is today the right day to go?

today is chubs&chasers nite... definitely is a time for u... but it says NITE so dun know afternoon have actions a not... u can try then let us know..

Guest Shogun lover

Hi would like to know if there are any lean guys staying over tonight ... huh ... where will you guys be sleeping , me likely pop in early in the morning tho could cuddle to sleep

went yday and was shocked with the crowd... definitely more than the past Shogun...

Saw some cuties too...

1) The man who almost did with me in the room (gd kisser)

2) A slim guy with big eyes.

3) A very tall slim guy wearing specs

4) A average body guy who looks like pinoy

5) A slim guy with earrings who kept walking around

In the end, I have no actions though but jus looking at them made me so horny....

Went on a fri night. Saw a lot of chubs. I have a string of guys following me like bees after honey. LOL.

I lied on the big bed at level 2. Guys taking time to stroke my body and cock. Feels good. Met a mature hunk and we went into a room and have a good time. Unfortunately both of us are top. At the cubicle, another cute guy is leaving and he asked for my number. Hope he will contact me soon.

Guest Guest --

Hi everyone,

I only ever got Shogun on Fridays and i really wanted to go last night but my appointment ran late.

I just wanted to find out from the regulars, what the crowd is like on Saturday nights? I don't want to do if i'm going to stick out like a sore thumb on a night that i'm not the "type". i'm bear - not too chub but tall and big sized.

Guest Not A Bee after Honey

Went on a fri night. Saw a lot of chubs. I have a string of guys following me like bees after honey. LOL.

I lied on the big bed at level 2. Guys taking time to stroke my body and cock. Feels good. Met a mature hunk and we went into a room and have a good time. Unfortunately both of us are top. At the cubicle, another cute guy is leaving and he asked for my number. Hope he will contact me soon.

just wondering the "string of guys" that must go through the same path (unfortunately in this case having you in front) to reach their destinations are considered by you to be bees after honey? no offense intended with modesty applied

• G_M changed the title to Shogun Spa @ Chinatown (No Ads Allowed)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.