Male HQ

Shogun Spa @ Chinatown (No Ads Allowed)

Guest Sauna Goer

Woo hoo!! Boss on mc today! Gonna head down in the afternoon- anyone care to join me?

.... and you meet your Boss (he's actually keng MC) inside this afternoon. It's complicated. :lol: :lol:

Guest CBDhorny

.... and you meet your Boss (he's actually keng MC) inside this afternoon. It's complicated. :lol: :lol:

I'm fine if my boss if m type... But sadly he's not! Haha

vincent is friendly & easy going type, just approach him, start a conversation or smoke with him & have some chit chat

Hmm interesting... Yeah I agree he's very nice... My first time there the week before and think he could see it.. He smiled tame and guided me to where the lockers etc are... I tot that was so nice of him... Actually I thought he's quite cute too, but dunno if I'm his type... Haha

He looks fierce

:twisted: he can be when he is angry :lol:

Actually I thought he's quite cute too, but dunno if I'm his type... Haha

you noti, don't think too much, just go there & enjoy yourself, one thing for sure, vincent can be a fun guy if you are a nice chap :lol:

Edited by snowball

:twisted: he can be when he is angry :lol:

you noti, don't think too much, just go there & enjoy yourself, one thing for sure, vincent can be a fun guy if you are a nice chap :lol:

Haha ic... Okie... Didn't really talk to him cos I was kinda shy and just sitting around the other time... Lol

Guest Guesto

Just back from shogun... Nothing much today... Very tame crowd and also quite empty... Didn't manage to gt any action... Haha

hmmmm... were you the chn boi wearing specs?

Guest Guesto

Erm.. I guess so, which one are u?

outside the shower area, you were drying yourself. i cut thru u, into the steamroom. :) you're cute and with very nice butt. haha

Guest Guesto

oh.... haha... thanks... :oops:

never come to me... i left unsatisfied lo.. :(

haha i actually followed you for a while, but you seem uninterested. so i guess i'm not your type. :)

• G_M changed the title to Shogun Spa @ Chinatown (No Ads Allowed)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.