Male HQ

Shogun Spa @ Chinatown (No Ads Allowed)

Guest Sauna Goer

agreed that the boss vincent is very easy going person, can chit chat & smoke with him if he is free, the place is also nice just to relax even you not there for sex :lol:

Easily get my vote for best boss for a local gay sauna. But he likes to flash his' big samurai sword' hor!

Guest lonelynomore
Been to Shogun 3 times -- Saturday afternoons. Just wonder if only straight looking guys go there and they only look for the same. I have soft features, look rather affeminite, but do not act girly. Picked up the courage to approach a few and were rejected. Honestly I myself don't go for affeminite ones too. In the other nearby spa only attracted old uncles (fifties?) that couldn't wait to grab and that really turned me off even though I'm not that young myself. Didn't get to release nor release any one so far. Considering out-calls for China boys instead of wasting trips going all the way there just to take a bath and feel hurt. Still, it's fun to read all the postings here once a while, seeing how you guys enjoy there : )

YOU'RE MY TYPE OF GUY!!!

No, I was so disappointed with Shogun.

I have not been there for months and was looking for a nice evening there.

However, the steam machine is out of order....

I wasnt looking for sex ...I just want to relax and chill...

Kind souls who now how to operate those mechanical and electrical stuff, expedite your assistance, lah.

perhaps shogun shld just off the steam room thingy, say few hrs daily to avoid it malfunction too often again.

True. Steam room, like our manhood, need to take a break :)

Guest Malu Lah

I am curious, for skin or nude nights, do you guys really went completely naked and dangled your tools from place to place inside the suana? I feel so malu if I did that and you might bumped into someone who didn't like and they saw your full frontal nudity.

I believe you will cover your tool with hands but that also defeat the purpose of the night and become troublesome too right?

I have not been Shogun for a couple of months because I was either overseas or had to work overtime.

My last 2 'almost' visit ended in disappointment as the steam room (my favourite place) was not operational.

Hope it can fixed soon.

The friends at Shogun do NOT hide their family jewels... everyone just walk around with their didi in public view...

no one bothers about it as it is the natural thing to do.. so DONT be shy..

It's my 1st time to Shogun yesterday. On my way there, I'm a bit worry & afraid as I had never step into a gay sauna before. I was there around 10am in the morning. It was not so crowded. I enjoy myself very much. I will go back there again whenever I am free!

Yesterday was an interesting day at Shogun. By 7+, it was already crowded, the lockers were all either top or bottom lockers. Men of all shapes and sizes from young to old congregate at the top floor when the nude nite started.

Round 1

Once I stepped into the dark room area, I spotted a fit specky guy with short hair. He noticed me too as I was walking before him, he seems interested and I grabbed him quickly. Most room were occupied but lucky for us, we managed to find one. It was like he was on fire. I was pretty turned on too because he was very sexy. Nice lean tone bod with nice bubble butt. When my finger tested his hole, I know that he don't bottom regularly and my guessed that he is a flex top and was confirmed by him. With condom on, I tried to fxxk him, but he moved backward and said he was painful. He was tight, and I could barely pushed my head in. I felt he was a little reluctant and so I put more effort in making him high with more kissing and some foreplay.

It wasn't long before I was back inside him (heads only). He wanted me to shoot my load on his body so it wasn't long before my few days of load was emptied onto his bod and he spread my cum on his body as he jacked on. Within mins, he came all over himself. We exchanged smiles as we left the room.

Round 2 & 3

After some rest, I was back up in the dark room. Noticed a lean tone, short, tan looking guy walking around. It was later that I know he is a Pinoy. Cute feature with dark eyebrow, everything in a cute small package and I can't take my eyes off his bubble butt. I don't know why, must be the full moon, I was horny and I felt the earlier cum barely scratch my itch. I grab him into the room and he too was hungry. Aren't we all. hehehe. Otherwise, we won't be in the sauna right?

Inside the room, we kissed and some foreplay later and I make my move. He was spread eagle facing down, I put on the condom and lube him up and inched my dick inside him, at the same time, I was hungrily biting him on his neck as he was moan uncontrollably. He was really tight and I had to start stop a few time before I can completely push my dick inside him. Pinoys are hot and they sure know how to have a good time.

Unfortunately, just when you least expected, I hit shit. It's not often something like this happens but hey, if you want to fxxk assholes, shit happens. I quickly asked him to go wash up and I go wash myself up too and get some more condoms and lube. Usually in such cases, I would have moved on, but I didn't. I know instinctively that he must be a flex top and he didn't expect to be topped last nite.

Yep, my hunch was right, he was apologetic and told me that he was supposed to hit the gym and go home, but being horny last evening, he decide to try Shogun. Also he didn't expect to be topped as he is usually the top. He only lets those mature guys he likes top and that is far and few between. Lucky me. Well, to cut things short, I shot my 2nd load of the nite and more chat later, I was aroused by him again and I turned him over and entered him. Within the next few mins, I timed myself and shot my 3rd and for him, his 2nd load for that nite.

I was very impressed with what I've done for that few hours. I usually don't run a marathon for 3 rounds, but surprisingly, I wasn't half as tired as I was supposed to be. Hmm..must be the recent gym workouts and exercises I did.

We sort of connected and I asked him to join me for food and after food, we chatted till late, then I asked him back home to spend the rest of the nite. And of course, the next morning, another round. Hehehe. Must be the full moon or was it because of the mooncake festival.

Yesterday was an interesting day at Shogun. By 7+, it was already crowded, the lockers were all either top or bottom lockers. Men of all shapes and sizes from young to old congregate at the top floor when the nude nite started.

/

/

We sort of connected and I asked him to join me for food and after food, we chatted till late, then I asked him back home to spend the rest of the nite. And of course, the next morning, another round. Hehehe. Must be the full moon or was it because of the mooncake festival.

nice story very erotic hehehehe

Wow it has been down for a fortnight! Gay engineers, please help to rectify the problem.

Yup it has been down for quite sometimes. The technician they ve engaged seems like they are unable to rectify the problem. Any kind soul here perhaps can recommend skillful technician to them.

对不起 I walked over to Shogun this evening and was hoping to have a jolly good time there.

I did not enter because unfortunately the system in the steam room is still not functioning,

This is the longest and most painful setback in the history of Shogun!

I genuinely like this place - the one I knew last September.

One suggestion:

Once the system is up, limit the number of hours of operation.

The steam room in Rainbow, Hong Kong closes for a couple of hours in a day.

• G_M changed the title to Shogun Spa @ Chinatown (No Ads Allowed)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.