Male HQ

Shogun Spa @ Chinatown (No Ads Allowed)

Guest Sauna Goer

Guest Explorer

Visited shogun today, not only the steamroom is down, the showers are not working too! Had to shower at the attic where it is open and honestly i wasn't comfortable with it.

While having my shower, a disgusting man came over to pee at the shower area, apparently

not knowing there is a toilet just few steps away! Another guy told him off, and he just can't be bothered. Gosh!

Shogun will lose patrons if basic facilities are not maintained well, at least i wouldn't go again till these things are working again.

Visited shogun today, not only the steamroom is down, the showers are not working too! Had to shower at the attic where it is open and honestly i wasn't comfortable with it.

While having my shower, a disgusting man came over to pee at the shower area, apparently

not knowing there is a toilet just few steps away! Another guy told him off, and he just can't be bothered. Gosh!

Shogun will lose patrons if basic facilities are not maintained well, at least i wouldn't go again till these things are working again.

Pls report this man tothe mgt. Make sure he wears adult diaper nxt time. I was told a news technician is coming over to fix the

steamroom this wknd.

Guest ShogunSupporter

Before entering Shogun, I asked the counter staff if the said steam room is up and running and he told me they had just got it running.

It's really crowded now in Shogun and looks like I have to take the upper locker le, haiz.

Wish me luck.

shogun is an excellent place to relax but for young guys, i think there is hardly any fun..

not true. i m in my 50s n I had met a lot of cute/handsome/muscular bgay/bi/married men over the past year.

for the $ i spend, it's really a good deal.

Went to shagon cos I heard they have glory holes - my favourite but was v diappointed cos it so dark seriously saunas boss in Sg do not understand n design GH remember GH at 17 also failed same thing too dark n no privacy boss should learn Fr Babylon sauna at Bkk n guys like me - festish 4 GH Some pointers. GH should be dimmed lighted so we get to see. Who we r sucking n get sucked ...... ( I noticed GH rooms would so empty after dark ....). 2) door should be higher so wouldn't get disturb while having fun 3) when d room so dark we dun get to see beautiful cock which we get excited just looking at them. Advices to shogun boss. Get some lights into that area n I m sure u will get more customers like us especially golden mile GH already torn down. I tried to feedback at reception n they just ignore me very rude

I was having dinner with a friend at Chinatown when we decided to drop in at Shogun.

The steam room is finally functioning and thank goodness, just hot enough to enjoy the heat.

Crowd-wise, as expected on a Thursday night, fairly quiet and the choice pretty limited.

The plus point, they played two Hui brothers movies back to back..

Really brought the house down with my laughters..good memories..

Thank you, Shogun.

Planning to go there now. Is the shower at the lower floor working?

Wah...tot u just got attached not too long ago met from sauna bf, how come so fast break off already or going to break off soon? Hmmm just as I expected. :(

I was having dinner with a friend at Chinatown when we decided to drop in at Shogun.

The steam room is finally functioning and thank goodness, just hot enough to enjoy the heat.

Crowd-wise, as expected on a Thursday night, fairly quiet and the choice pretty limited.

The plus point, they played two Hui brothers movies back to back..

Really brought the house down with my laughters..good memories..

Thank you, Shogun.

That's something nice abt Shogun. No matter what, got fxxked or not, still have a pleasant time there.

17 is the worst, smelly & Xpensive. Sometimes no catch, got to leave like justice pao.

TMC ppl too pushy & the space too small. Always kenna cornered..

Keybox still quite okay. Hercules, like leaving old folks home.Hehe.

Each one has his favorite. Ten Men Club is my favorite and very convenient when I meet up with someone. And the action was hot in the steam room today. This guy had such a fat dick and was ready for a good suck. Someone else squatted down and was giving a loud bj to the next guy. All it takes is some to start the ball rolling!

And the moans were echoing down the corridor upstairs. I went into the dark corridor. Someone followed and gave me a warm-up workout.

Each one has his favorite. Ten Men Club is my favorite and very convenient when I meet up with someone. And the action was hot in the steam room today. This guy had such a fat dick and was ready for a good suck. Someone else squatted down and was giving a loud bj to the next guy. All it takes is some to start the ball rolling!

And the moans were echoing down the corridor upstairs. I went into the dark corridor. Someone followed and gave me a warm-up workout.

Then why are you posting it here? I noticed when there's something nice to say abt Shogun, there's always such competitive & defensive reply. I also compared other saunas to Shogun. I m sure there are a lot of guys over at TMC but the quality is another story. lol

Then why are you posting it here? I noticed when there's something nice to say abt Shogun, there's always such competitive & defensive reply. I also compared other saunas to Shogun. I m sure there are a lot of guys over at TMC but the quality is another story. lol

Oh oh, someone getting upset? I have not been to Shogun and has nothing good or bad to say. Just stating my piece. I hope people do not become too possessive. This is an open forum and we should speak freely. I do not agree that quality of the crowd at TMC is another story. I have had quite a few great encounters and if you see the guy I am meeting up now, you will be amazed at his looks, shape and how many follow him as he walk up the stairs and down the corridors to the room....

My first great encounter was my first visit perhaps a year ago. It was 9.30 pm and I did not even know it was close to their closing time. This young stud, handsome was sprawled on the sofa. The crowd had thinned and the place was very empty. Even the attendant was cleaning up the lounge. He and I got into the act right there at the lighted lounge. One never know when one goes on a fishing trip. No need to bad mouth another spa.

Guest Sour Grape Guest

I also compared other saunas to Shogun. I m sure there are a lot of guys over at TMC but the quality is another story. lol

I don't agree that the quality at TMC is that bad as what you say. You are just eating sour grapes because you didn't get your so-called "quality" guys at TMC. I had my fair share of quality guys at Shogun too. But not always quality too. If you have nothing better to say, then just shut your smelly mouth. You are just another brainless smelly bitch that's all. :whistle:

I don't agree that the quality at TMC is that bad as what you say. You are just eating sour grapes because you didn't get your so-called "quality" guys at TMC. I had my fair share of quality guys at Shogun too. But not always quality too. If you have nothing better to say, then just shut your smelly mouth. You are just another brainless smelly bitch that's all. :whistle:

Yes , got quality guest at TMC, 1 out 100 and most of them, non-local.

Oh no, i just had some Banana Caramel Pie Yoghurt. Okay, i go brush my teeth now

I understand today is your PMS judging from your posting. Take some pills or chocolate & rest well lah.

Dun forget to put your 'whisper' on 24/7 if not the poor cleaner at the sauna got to clean up your discharge.

Lots of luv. Group Hug. Hehe........

shogun is an excellent place to relax but for young guys, i think there is hardly any fun..

Yes. I think the crowd mostly 30 to 40. I m not into young guys but I had seen a couple of hot, cute handsome ones.

I think young guys go to the the more trendy %^&*^* sauna just around the corner.

Well Guest, you are defending Shogun very well. So, are you posing as a Guest but actually an owner or shareholder of Shogun? A genuine guest will write his experience and will be more neutral. However, you are trying to deflect any negative comment and talk up Shogun. Others will read between the lines or behind the lines over your several posts and can draw their conclusions.

If you have had fun, lets have the fun of hearing more explicit details including which nook and corner of Shogun you had what action. That might just excite others to come to Shogun. I was planning to go to Shogun until I read this blog and learnt about the facilities not working. Am not going till I get more field reports and not from a mystery "Guest". BTW it was years ago when I was introduced to the old Shogun. It was such a lousy place. I only went there when I need action with my fren.

Well Guest, you are defending Shogun very well. So, are you posing as a Guest but actually an owner or shareholder of Shogun? A genuine guest will write his experience and will be more neutral. However, you are trying to deflect any negative comment and talk up Shogun. Others will read between the lines or behind the lines over your several posts and can draw their conclusions.

If you have had fun, lets have the fun of hearing more explicit details including which nook and corner of Shogun you had what action. That might just excite others to come to Shogun. I was planning to go to Shogun until I read this blog and learnt about the facilities not working. Am not going till I get more field reports and not from a mystery "Guest". BTW it was years ago when I was introduced to the old Shogun. It was such a lousy place. I only went there when I need action with my fren.

No, i m just a consumer who wants the best. If Shogun sucks, I will tell it to their face, too. The recent steamroom 'booboo' over there was discouraging. They need to take care of their facilities to meet our needs.

I used to write abt those adventures & others followed. BW members are also doing a good job

updating others on their adventures here, too.

Now, Shogun can get too crowded for my own comfort(no rooms, no space). Thank goodness for the good movies and the outdoor Jap Garden(could have landscaping but for 10 buck, u get what u see)

The old shogun after 'THE BOX' was okay. But at Telok A. & HK St sucked. I only went there once & find the design/layout 'Rojak'. The crowd there 'so-so'. I gave the mgt thumbs down, too. Now they are doing something right. The quality of men there are quite good(compared to the old premise). Sauna is a place for me to catch up with old friends & relax. I have had overseas guest from China/Jap/M'sia & i would reccomend them to xplore these saunas, namely 17(still the biggest), TMC & Shogun. It's good to go to TMC & Shogun bcoz they are within close proximity & affordable for sauna hopping. But they eventually ended up you know where for their 2nd visit. They told me it's a matter of comfort.

If you prefer other sauna, stick to it.

How come nobody talk abt glory holes facilities - it sucks a lot dirty , too dark and empty most time especially after dark .... Shogun boss - if u want to provide such faculties do it right n dun put there for ne sake not conducive WHAT A WASTE SPACE u could do without those space and turn into dark rooms or something better .... calling all suckers - please give ur comments and demands better GH afterost of us are attract by that space ... To be honest I Onli go there cos that's d Onli GH in town ... But I heard now keybox also have GH.... Will check out n of so n better than shogun I WILL STOP GOING TO SHOGUN ANYMORE

J,

As a customer, you have the rights to decide which sauna to go.

Everyone is there to relax and there is ab-solute-ly no need to compare one place from another.

However as one man's meat is another poison, your likes may not be shared by others.

By the way, the steam room is functioning well and it's time to enjoy the facilities again.

So go to the one which appeals to you without belittling the others.

You are the customer and I am sure you are entitled to your opinions.

abang

Just telling d boss what he is providing doesn't work as customer has d right to tell d boss that the facilities is not working well not like soany of u when the stream room was not working u still support the venue n not tell d boss tp fix d room soonest - even though shogun is cheap compare to others doesn't mean boss to listen to the customer if it continue to operate Ti's way it will turn into a live of ahote hole in no time just look at 17 same attitude the boss 17 doesn't care less of the customer .... N now it's so empty and place is so dirty like shit hole

What d point to provide something that is not working might as well scrape it

abang

R u d boss of shogun ???? Fr ur note u sound so scared that a customer is bring things that is not right at sauna???? I m not comparing sauna to sauna just telling d boss to get his act n fact abt glory hole at Shogun correctly

Both J & Abang are right.

The glory hole area could have been converted into 3 or 4 cubicles, which is good for ppl to proceed after meeting up in the wet area. This had been brought up several times in the past. The 'capsule rooms' could have been bigger(though still within the Jap theme)

But some like Abang would prefer to go to a place to relax which Shogun has the space to cater for that (other than u know what). I m with Abang on this point :) Lots of good memories at Shogun!

U misunderstood .... What I meant that shogun boss could care less what customer,s feedback - typical Chinese businessman as long as there crowd what d hell is 1 customer,s feedback having glory holes facilities is good cos more varieties to cater for different gays but not doing right defeat the purpose of having 1 all he has to do is to provide lighting to that area not to bright just enough to see those lovely cocks poking thru those holes

May I suggest you bring your own torch light and shines at the cocks you are going to suck? Because when the cock disappears into your mouth, you can't see it anyway. You can only feel if it is thick or thin or long or short, etc. And knowing most gays, when a place is too bright, many will 见光死 (see light and die). It happens all the time on the 2nd level maze. Some guys will turn up the lights up bright and another will turn it down dark the next minute.

Things like the shower too hot / not hot enough, the steam room too hot / not hot, the maze too bright / too dark, etc. has been brought up and sometimes, it's not easy to accommodate every customers because everybody's preferences are different.

Being a regular patron of Shogun, I have heard from the boss and his staff that there are many bad customers too.

There were a cases of theft of the shower head, cases which customers damaged the sliding doors of the rooms, customers whom shit and pee in the rooms, customers who unscrew the lights so that the room is kept dark, customers damage facilities for their own selfish reasons, etc. So who do you think Shogun should bring their complains to?

I just can't fathom, why some customers are not toilet trained enough to know that the rooms are for sleeping and sex not for ppl to pee or shit in. And the facilities are meant for the enjoyment of everyone and not just for their own selfish needs.

I believe as a boss of any establishment, they would like to please everyone, but then again, sometimes you just can't please everyone. So at the end of the day, customers has the right to choose the place and facilities that best suits their needs or make minor adjustments in themselves to accommodate the available facilities available to them.

Yucks. To read of the horror stories from GachiMuchi.

I feel sorry for Shogun or any spa when visitors trash the facility or misbehave. It is never easy to run a business and I presume anyone who visits the spa have money to spare for such visits. So, why make life miserable for others? Do harm to others and you will be harmed (or suffer in some other ways) too. That is karma I guess.

When I use a room, I leave it clean. If cum is spilt, I wipe it up and make sure the tissue paper and rubber are in the bin. And I appreciate that most of the time the room is tidy when I enter. If we each do our part, we can enjoy the spa more.

J

Could you register as a member?

I do not frequent Shogun that much.. perhaps, twice in 3 months.

I am definitely NOT one of the investors of Shogun.

Go there with an open mind... just to relax.

Treat it like your home ... take care of things.

Treat the people there as your friends.. they are there to entice you

$10 is very affordable... go to the steam room to rejuvenate your tired body

Watch a movie or so in the lounge... catch a nap... to have a bath..

Ogle at the men... There is so much to do at such a low price... what more can I ask?

J

Could you register as a member?

I do not frequent Shogun that much.. perhaps, twice in 3 months.

I am definitely NOT one of the investors of Shogun.

Go there with an open mind... just to relax.

Treat it like your home ... take care of things.

Treat the people there as your friends.. they are there to entice you

$10 is very affordable... go to the steam room to rejuvenate your tired body

Watch a movie or so in the lounge... catch a nap... to have a bath..

Ogle at the men... There is so much to do at such a low price... what more can I ask?

Dear Abang,

Wise up & take it easy. Once u have something nice to say of Shogun, u r either the boss or shareholders of the establishment.

I spoke with the landlord of Shogun & he is truly a wise man. He said "whatever ppl say, we take it in stride. Good or bad, let the customers decide." So, dun waste your time. You like Shogun, u go, U dun like, go somewhere else. Imagine u have the serenity & peaceof mind & the 'candies' all to yourself at Shogun? We all have different taste & preference when it come to men & saunas to cruise for them. So let's part our away & enjoy ourselves :)

U r a kind soul & I hope u have a good wk ahead with as many men u desire. Cheers!

Dun miean to sound like a Bitch

But really if u said that shogun so wise guy so why he is so blind n stupid not to see that the glory hole area is always empty after dark

Aiyoh, beware of divine retribution. lol

Guest First timer

Today it is my first time to Shogun. Generally I enjoy myself there, however there is this young guy,whom he is very very noisy at the spa. He talks very loud, and the only voices at the spa. I also realized he talks to himself and no one response him.

His loud laughter was even heard before i enter the counter. At that moment, I was thinking to walk out from the spa.

This noisy guy seems to know the people there, inclusive the counter staff.

Secondly incident happened, I wanted to relax and enjoy alone in the steam room But he walked into the steam room and looked at me so closely to my face. Then he touched my cock. I feel so irritating on his action and walked out. I feel like giving him a punch!!!

Can someone advise who is this bitchy guy and wonder anyone ever experienced the same incidents as me? How you react to him?

Can the Shogun management please kindly inform him to lower his voice and laughter at the spa and not affecting others whom want some quiet moments to enjoy there. Thank you.

Today it is my first time to Shogun. Generally I enjoy myself there, however there is this young guy,whom he is very very noisy at the spa. He talks very loud, and the only voices at the spa. I also realized he talks to himself and no one response him.

His loud laughter was even heard before i enter the counter. At that moment, I was thinking to walk out from the spa.

Secondly incident happened, I wanted to relax and enjoy alone in the steam room But he walked into the steam room and looked at me so closely to my face. Then he touched my cock. I feel so irritating on his action and walked out. I feel like giving him a punch!!!

Can someone advise who is this bitchy guy and wonder anyone ever experienced the same incidents as me? How you react to him?

Can the Shogun management please kindly inform him to lower his voice and laughter at the spa and not affecting others whom want some quiet moments to enjoy there. Thank you.

Didn't think there was a spa there lol

Anyway... there's always going to be annoying people... at places like this, you just have to live and let live and ignore and avoid in my humble opinion :)

Nxt time, just go up to the counter to inform the staffs abt your encounter. They had banned a lot of ppl like that.

Could u give a description of his height/weight, facial features, comnplexion, race? So others could watch out for him.

Hopefully , he's not from IMH :(

Today it is my first time to Shogun. Generally I enjoy myself there, however there is this young guy,whom he is very very noisy at the spa. He talks very loud, and the only voices at the spa. I also realized he talks to himself and no one response him. His loud laughter was even heard before i enter the counter. At that moment, I was thinking to walk out from the spa. This noisy guy seems to know the people there, inclusive the counter staff. Secondly incident happened, I wanted to relax and enjoy alone in the steam room But he walked into the steam room and looked at me so closely to my face. Then he touched my cock. I feel so irritating on his action and walked out. I feel like giving him a punch!!! Can someone advise who is this bitchy guy and wonder anyone ever experienced the same incidents as me? How you react to him? Can the Shogun management please kindly inform him to lower his voice and laughter at the spa and not affecting others whom want some quiet moments to enjoy there. Thank you.

Not sure are we referring to the the same guy. There is this guy just like what you ve mentioned here making alot of noises as if he own the whole place. Not only that, when he is having fun with someone in the room, he just moan like no one business as the voice could be heard distance away. Is just kind of annoying.

How is the place like during nude days, especially on Sundays? Besides upstairs, do guys walk around naked on the first level too? Is it common to see people walking around with a hard on?

Not sure are we referring to the the same guy. There is this guy just like what you ve mentioned here making alot of noises as if he own the whole place. Not only that, when he is having fun with someone in the room, he just moan like no one business as the voice could be heard distance away. Is just kind of annoying.

I think I know. He's just a harmless bottom lah. He's friends with the owner & the staffs. He likes goodlooking/cute guys. So i guess you must be his type.

Yes, he sounded as if he kenna raped in the cubicle (like a very 'B" grade HK movie). That guy has som esteem issue & craves attention.

How is the place like during nude days, especially on Sundays? Besides upstairs, do guys walk around naked on the first level too? Is it common to see people walking around with a hard on?

Better go on Sat which is very crowded. Sunday, depends. U get visitors from other countries & some of them quite yummy.

U do get some guys walking naked on the 1st level, going to the locker or exiting from the wet area.

Yes, some guys walk with ttheir 'little brother' fully awake :)

Guest First timer

I think I know. He's just a harmless bottom lah. He's friends with the owner & the staffs. He likes goodlooking/cute guys. So i guess you must be his type.

Yes, he sounded as if he kenna raped in the cubicle (like a very 'B" grade HK movie). That guy has som esteem issue & craves attention.

That is the guy!!!! Since the owner & the staffs know him, kindly tell him not to disturb others.

I wonder whether this guy has any mental problem?

Man, I've never visited any saunas before, but I'm damn tempted to visit Shogun after reading a coupld of pages here. Just not sure if ppl there are interested in the younger, hairier guys >.< Most seem to be the bears going after the smooth youg men...

• G_M changed the title to Shogun Spa @ Chinatown (No Ads Allowed)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.