Male HQ

Shogun Spa @ Chinatown (No Ads Allowed)

Guest Sauna Goer

Man, I've never visited any saunas before, but I'm damn tempted to visit Shogun after reading a coupld of pages here. Just not sure if ppl there are interested in the younger, hairier guys >.< Most seem to be the bears going after the smooth youg men...

You will never know unless you try it hehehe...

Man, I've never visited any saunas before, but I'm damn tempted to visit Shogun after reading a coupld of pages here. Just not sure if ppl there are interested in the younger, hairier guys >.< Most seem to be the bears going after the smooth youg men...

maybe can try friday nites? chubs and chasers i believe. that's wat themes are for. good luck.

That is the guy!!!! Since the owner & the staffs know him, kindly tell him not to disturb others.

I wonder whether this guy has any mental problem?

Initially I could not tahan the drama queen, too. But I got to know him thru others. I guess he had a few failed relationships & suffers from low self-esteem. He knows he's a pass-over and goodlooking/cute guys would not even look at him. He makes a lot of noise to try to draw attention to himself. He's quite hairy & tanned but too bad his mannerism is too' queeny'.

So if i were u, just close one eye & who knows may generate some good karma for you in your cruising. hehe....

Not true, I had seen younger guys and esp you are hairy(should be quite sexy) being chased by others. Though I m not into younger guys, I must say they are hot & cute. Good luck, should u try to venture there :)

Initially I could not tahan the drama queen, too. But I got to know him thru others. I guess he had a few failed relationships & suffers from low self-esteem. He knows he's a pass-over and goodlooking/cute guys would not even look at him. He makes a lot of noise to try to draw attention to himself. He's quite hairy & tanned but too bad his mannerism is too' queeny'.

So if i were u, just close one eye & who knows may generate some good karma for you in your cruising. hehe....

Who will be interested to look at him with his behaviour and actions.....

Everyone has failed relationship and low self esteem before. But to me, it is an excuse for himself.

Cruelly to say, he deserves to have failed relationship and lucky his bf runs away quickly..... It is a blessing.......

Can't stand this mannerism and so "queenly".........disgrace to PLU

Everyone has failed relationship and low self esteem before. But to me, it is an excuse for himself.

Cruelly to say, he deserves to have failed relationship and lucky his bf runs away quickly..... It is a blessing.......

Can't stand this mannerism and so "queenly".........disgrace to PLU

There are macho gays & queens. They are part of us. Just accept lah. At least, some are brave enuff to express themselves.

Heard from my friend last Sat very crowded. He went in at 8pm n left around 10.30pm. He came once but the crowd quite good, so he stayed n shot again. Anyone out there to confirm this? tks.

i was there this afternoon but too bad, today l don't any luck over there. but did saw one guys whom l like and too bad no chance to have some fun with him as he had the locker as same row of mine. we did have some eye contact while we were changing upon our arrived.

Thinking of going but was wondering what type of condoms and lubes do they provide?

Why you ask so much? You are doing a survey on brand of condoms and lubes for gay sauna in Singapore? Or you are a sales man to sell condom and lubes to gay sauna.

Had visited shogun once before on chubs night. Huge crowd. First time. A guy kiss me on the neck, i feel uncomfortable cos i straight i dont kiss men :P but then he ask go room. Then in the room, i say just suck my **** ok? After it's over, i say thanks... lol cool experience

A guy kiss me on the neck, i feel uncomfortable cos i straight... in the room, i say just suck my **** ok?

you can be whatever you want, the main key is do you like to be sucked by a guy? a person who just like to get sucked and just like to fxxk does not mean he is a straight, only yourself know the truth, cheers.

Edited by snowball

So, I might be in Singapore this coming weekend, and will stay in Chinatown. I'm a 60yo (but active) white guy from UK, and I love small cute slim smooth Asian guys. What chance have I got of scoring there?

Or, can anyone recommend a place where I might be more successful? I should say I'm on the chubby side, and a bit hairy.

Edited by chokchai

So, I might be in Singapore this coming weekend, and will stay in Chinatown. I'm a 60yo (but active) white guy from UK, and I love small cute slim smooth Asian guys. What chance have I got of scoring there?

Or, can anyone recommend a place where I might be more successful? I should say I'm on the chubby side, and a bit hairy.

Shogun should be good for you. The other place is 17. But it's too Xpensive & the hygiene may not be good. Try Shogun 1st, if not u could xplore the 2nd one.

Shogun should be good for you. The other place is 17. But it's too Xpensive & the hygiene may not be good. Try Shogun 1st, if not u could xplore the 2nd one.

I think perhaps 17 might be your first choice and then shogun.

17 (I think) generally more open towards foreigners. good luck.

You could also try

Ten Men Club - Frequented by mature guys and chubby guys and their admirers. Wed evenings and weekends are more crowded

Hercules Club - Frequented by mature guys and their admirers. The quantity of patrons is less than Ten Men, but there is a young slim masseur there. He could distract you for an hour if you like.

We see things not as they are, but as WE are - The Talmud

When the student is ready, the teacher will appear - The Buddha

You could also try Ten Men Club - Frequented by mature guys and chubby guys and their admirers. Wed evenings and weekends are more crowded Hercules Club - Frequented by mature guys and their admirers. The quantity of patrons is less than Ten Men, but there is a young slim masseur there. He could distract you for an hour if you like.

i would differ tho. the chances of meeting cute slim asian guys at 10M and Hercs are relatively lower compared to 17 or shogun. he can also try KB on Tue where the twinks hang out - but don't think they are into older foreigners

just my experience.

Edited by ave-joe

i would differ tho. the chances of meeting cute slim asian guys at 10M and Hercs are relatively lower compared to 17 or shogun. he can also try KB on Tue where the twinks hang out - but don't think they are into older foreigners

just my experience.

Yes, very much my point. Going to a place where there are lots of twinks doesn't help him. He needs to find a place where he will be appreciated. Trust me, I am myself very niche market, looking for niche market guys. $!^*| and Keybox will be a total disaster for him, he will see lots of young cute guys, but none will return the interest. 17 maybe got some chance, Shogun less so.

In my humble opinion, the best chances in decreasing order are:

• 17 - guys are a mix of age groups, but there is some liking for Caucasians
  • Ten Men - mature and chubby guys and their admirers, some caucasian regulars
  • Hercules - mature guys and their admirers, relatively light crowd, but have observed caucasian regular on occasion. But there is a cute young masseur tho.
  • Shogun - mix age group, young caucasians seen on occasion
  • Queen - if you have a thing for south-asian guys, this is the place for you
  • $!^*| - you can admire lots of young pretty things, but probably not much else, very close to Ten Men
  • Keybox - you can admire lots of young pretty things, but probably not much else, very close to Hercules

Edited by suckling_pig

We see things not as they are, but as WE are - The Talmud

When the student is ready, the teacher will appear - The Buddha

Thinking of going there either 2moro of Friday, but can only go during day time. Plus I've never been there. Wanna go for the experience and check out the scene but I think the timing is kinda off to truly experience it =/

Cunt wait for Sun nite, I believe it's the sexy fudoshi nite? Each time I go is so exciting. Actually can see thru and other's family jewels dangling or sticking out! hehe....... Kind souls, pls update on the crowd tonite. Want to do sex marathon for the nxt 3 days (Sat/Sun/Mon). Thanks.

Just came back from Shogun , had my cock sucked twice tonight ! Crowd was so so but when you have willing mouths to serve you who cares !

well many relatively young cute guys care. There may b 20 willing mouths but if none r their type they wil reject them, cos they can afford to b very choosy. Being serviced by a mouth on an ugly face is disgusting to me.

We all know the quality of those who go Shogun

Not sure what your definition of "quality" is; as "quality" is subjective.

I think Shogun's crowd is pretty diverse, which is the best part (I think) - you get some young ones, old ones, all shapes and sizes - so you get to pick whoever represents "quality" to you.

If you are looking for the conventional definition of "quality", then you would probably go to other saunas that cater to that specific "qualty" crowd anyways.

Not sure what your definition of "quality" is; as "quality" is subjective.

I think Shogun's crowd is pretty diverse, which is the best part (I think) - you get some young ones, old ones, all shapes and sizes - so you get to pick whoever represents "quality" to you.

If you are looking for the conventional definition of "quality", then you would probably go to other saunas that cater to that specific "qualty" crowd anyways.

Totally agree. It's good that Shogun has a diversified crowd rather than cater to only a specific group. I m into stocky,older crowd. But sometimes I do come across some physically fit, muscular young men with a cute face. I must admit there's some attraction & I dun mind to have a good time with them. It's a welcuming change of sexual appetite. I think the quality of men in local saunas is pretty much the same, unless you get some gorgeous visitors from other countries. Compared to other saunas,

I have had more 'hit rate' at Shogun.That's just my personal opinion. Easier to cruise at the New Shogun than the old one (HK St). Fighting! Shogun!

Today out of ab-solute boredom, I paid a visit to Shogun around 5 pm.

The place wasnt as packed as it should be.

Is it just me alone, but the movies were terrible!

No sex too..... just spend an hour switching from steam room to tv room...

Still, quite a steal for $10.

today is tuesday and yet so packed? Chub nite.

Darn, i should have gone to Shogun.

Pls , guys . more field report on different days of the week. Thanks!

So far the quality at Shogun has been pretty much ok . I am chubby and I am ok with other chubs . Sometimes you get these cute little chubbies who go around with puppy dog eyes and you just cant help but give in to them and bring them to one of the rooms or some corner and ravish them .

Having a shy cutie blow you on the bench near the shower area is even more fun , and if you are even more daring , just do it right there and then ! ( i have only been so lucky once ) .

You go to a spa for release , not to find your life partner , although you might find a nice FB . To me , as long as they look decent , dont smell like the rubbish bin and dont give me the prima donna look , I dont mind . On second thought , if you wanna act like a prima donna , then I will shove all my 6 inches of meat down your throat till you gag and cum all over your slutty face while you beg me to fxxk you :)

well many relatively young cute guys care. There may b 20 willing mouths but if none r their type they wil reject them, cos they can afford to b very choosy. Being serviced by a mouth on an ugly face is disgusting to me.

Wow!!! can't imagine i read 40 pages, sounds really interesting and colorful @ shogun. personally i am all against going to the saunas cos don't really know where their mouth were b4 they put it on U or where their dicks were b4 U mouth it...but that's just my personal opinion. enjoy and have fun guys ;)

Wow!!! can't imagine i read 40 pages, sounds really interesting and colorful @ shogun. personally i am all against going to the saunas cos don't really know where their mouth were b4 they put it on U or where their dicks were b4 U mouth it...but that's just my personal opinion. enjoy and have fun guys ;)

u can jz go there for a ... viewing/chill-out session? - doesnt mean u step into a suana means u gotta haf sex of any kind!!

anyone know Jeff (the staff from shogun?)?? he always walks around in boxers.... get very turned on just watching him doing work.. wonder if anyone have ever tried doing with him??

Why so hard for Western guys to hook up in Shogun?

You're just a guy in the wrong place at the wrong time like Bruce Willis in Die-hard movie. Dun worry, if time is right, you'll have your butt lit up (like the aeroplane in the videoclip). :D

• G_M changed the title to Shogun Spa @ Chinatown (No Ads Allowed)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.