Male HQ

Kallang Basin Swimming Pool

hlkang79

2 minutes ago, axefactor said:

That means the water is not clean and lots of people are pissing into the pool. Disgusting!

Well that is probably something you'll have to put up with when you share a water body with others. I bet that happens at other pools too, the peeing I mean. There are bound to be some inconsiderate people here and there you know. My advice is, never see, then don't imagine that it's there. 😂

4 minutes ago, ScratchedDiamond said:

Well that is probably something you'll have to put up with when you share a water body with others. I bet that happens at other pools too, the peeing I mean. There are bound to be some inconsiderate people here and there you know. My advice is, never see, then don't imagine that it's there. 😂

It's a recent phenomenon at Kallang as I didn't notice it a few months back. Maybe it's my taste buds changing...lol. Anyway, I will notice the strange taste the moment I hit the water. After awhile with the continual swim, I tend not to think of it. But it's most unfortunate that there are so many people with bad pool ethics and making swimming less safe for the skin.

3 hours ago, Hungtall said:

Is it allowed 

I don't think it is allowed. The lifeguards are quite strict these days and some parents are very uncomfortable with such swimwear.

Anyway, not everyone can carry off a thong. Personally I find thongs swimwear unsexy. Less does not mean it's more sexy. Between a guy wearing a thong and a normal speedo or square trunk, I rather appreciate the one who is more clothed. :D

I'm not frowning on people who wear it. It's just my personal preference, not being judgemental or critical in anyway.

Very hot day and the pool is a little more crowded than I have anticipated. 
Almost all the lanes were taken when I reached the pool. The crowded was more than yesterday even though many companies have started their work day today. 
Anyway, glad that I got my lane and here are some ‘highlights’:

1. Remember that curry in pink trunks (mentioned in Katong pool’s thread)? Saw him and his ‘bf’ today at KB. 
2. An angmoh who trimmed his pubes, leaving a small patch at the root, and everything below is clean shaven. 

3. Saw a local musician/celebrity’s brother  and his friend at the pool  (please don’t PM me to ask who). Well, that’s NOT really a highlight. Just an aunty see-and-tell. Haha

That’s about it. Pretty ‘unhappening’ pool. 
Has a good swim nevertheless. Satisfied.