Male HQ

Kallang Basin Swimming Pool

hlkang79

Sad to say that Kallang Basin pool is no longer a good choice for weekend swim. Half of the pool was taken for water polo practice by some fat boys’ team. 
The toilet has become so filthy. The urinal smell like a pee tank. There are some shower cubes emitting foul smell. What has happened to this pool?  Ewww. :thumbdown:

Usually I don’t log in here when I’m on the train but this afternoon’s hilarious scene urged me to do so asap.

There was a hunk swimming in the continuous lane when I arrived slightly before 2.30pm. He was a fine specimen of a man - tall, tanned, very good bod, small trunks. As we crossed each other in the lane, my thought was catching him at the toilet deliberately. Unfortunately, he was still swimming when I left the pool to get changed. 

A few minutes after coming out of the shower, this hunk came in. Whoever was in the toilet (mainly out of shape uncles) had his eyes on him and it was obvious. The fact that he came out of the shower stark naked didn’t help either. After a while, another uncle came in to change and with the hunk’s body and dick on full display, he was like an animal at the zoo, yet he displayed no sign of embarrassment; in fact he was blasé to the attention. This scene was so hilarious that I smirked on the way out, shaking my head slightly. Well, Mr Hunk in dark blue trunks, if you’re here, lemme know how your “ordeal” went! 😉

Edited by JYAG-sim
On 11/2/2019 at 7:00 PM, bluerunner said:

Sad to say that Kallang Basin pool is no longer a good choice for weekend swim. Half of the pool was taken for water polo practice by some fat boys’ team. 
The toilet has become so filthy. The urinal smell like a pee tank. There are some shower cubes emitting foul smell. What has happened to this pool?  Ewww. :thumbdown:

Stop discriminating people due

to their body size. That is not nice.

• 3 weeks later...

It has been a long time since I have swum at LB pool. No thanks for loud mouth swimming class and fat boys polo team (no, I’m not discriminating any fat boys. That’s the fact about that team). 
Had a good swim there today. Love the peacefulness of the pool without the two above mentioned. 
However.....I can’t say the same

about the toilet. The cleaners there are not found their job. The tiles in the shower cubicles are awfully filthy!:swear: