Male HQ

Kallang Basin Swimming Pool

hlkang79

@Kimochi Yes, perfect weather for stroking!

It's been a while since my last visit to KB pool and there have a few changes to the changing room. The rubber mats have been removed and the floor tiles have been given a fresh coat of grey paint, similar to the walls.

The children's water polo training is back, taking up lanes 1 to 4 on weekends, 1 to 3 p.m. That arrangement made the continuous lane more crowded than usual, but luckily I was almost done with my laps when training started.

Just now, JYAG-sim said:

@Kimochi Yes, perfect weather for stroking!

It's been a while since my last visit to KB pool and there have a few changes to the changing room. The rubber mats have been removed and the floor tiles have been given a fresh coat of grey paint, similar to the walls.

The children's water polo training is back, taking up lanes 1 to 4 on weekends, 1 to 3 p.m. That arrangement made the continuous lane more crowded than usual, but luckily I was almost done with my laps when training started.

Yeah saw you ~

Heads up

There was a thin scrawny guy, with glasses loitering in the change room, frequently grabbing toilet paper from the dispenser. Almost certain he secretly filming... I close shower door, and seconds later, neighbouring door also closed and I see shadows moving beneath the partition. 

11 hours ago, And then said:

Heads up

There was a thin scrawny guy, with glasses loitering in the change room, frequently grabbing toilet paper from the dispenser. Almost certain he secretly filming... I close shower door, and seconds later, neighbouring door also closed and I see shadows moving beneath the partition. 

Please report to lifeguard and front desk. 

15 minutes ago, Youngguywithspec said:

And the floor tiles and wall of the shower room have finally been re-painted and no longer have the foul smell. Looks much cleaner now. 

Total grey haha ~