Male HQ

Kallang Basin Swimming Pool

hlkang79

4 Apr: Today is a hot scorching day.  Without fat boy polo team hoarding half of the pool, we have more swim lanes and almost all the lanes were occupied when I arrived. Luckily I managed to find an empty spot. 
Hot day + cold water = awesome swim. With Mr IKEA bag nearby, he motivated me to press on and to complete my lapse. 
Glad to see there were 2 guys who swam in anti-clockwise direction within their lane ropes. If only swimmers from other lanes would do that when there are more than 2 swimmers inside their lanes. 
I was expected less people at the pool. I was wrong. There were 2 guys w nice body. So needless to say, the toilet became

more cruisy than normal. KB pool’s resident PR and his friend were giggling when they see guy w nice body walking in. 金花婆婆 was playing hide and seek in shower cube, trying to get glimpses of cocks. 
Enjoy while it last. Pool will be closed for a month from 7 Apr.  :twisted:

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Last posting in this thread was Sep?!! 
Wow. 
Let’s revive.

I have not been swimming at this pool for a while. Went back this morning to see they have set up more segregation even in the toilet/shower area now. 
Wave wave to the fair young chap in black FBT top and shorts this morning (2Nov 10am slot).🥰

To that one guy (perhaps 2) who were obviously cruising at the shower room, can be more discreet or not? 😝

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/2/2020 at 12:29 PM, bluerunner said:

Last posting in this thread was Sep?!! 
Wow. 
Let’s revive.

I have not been swimming at this pool for a while. Went back this morning to see they have set up more segregation even in the toilet/shower area now. 
Wave wave to the fair young chap in black FBT top and shorts this morning (2Nov 10am slot).🥰

To that one guy (perhaps 2) who were obviously cruising at the shower room, can be more discreet or not? 😝

used to work in the area, convenient to go, but now too far.

what kind of segregation - there was already cubicles previously?

i think might come back and swim once rainy season end.

easy to get slots?

🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑

37 minutes ago, tomcat said:

used to work in the area, convenient to go, but now too far.

what kind of segregation - there was already cubicles previously?

i think might come back and swim once rainy season end.

easy to get slots?

All showers are with walls and doors now. With Covid19, they have separated the shower area into 2. Not sure how much will that helps. Anyway...

I find that the pool is rather crowded now. Easily near to or exceed 20 ppl booking every slots. Situation gets worse when you have a swimmer who is totally clueless of his surrounding and behaves as if he owes the entire pool. Our pool users have lots to catch up.....

22 minutes ago, polar said:

Eh for the 1hr booking time slot. How is it monitored? Will anyone chase me off if i exceed 1hr?

You have 50min of swimming time and 10min of shower time. You may get out of the water earlier if you need more time to wash cock. 
When 50min of swim time is up, you will be chased out of water. When 1hr time slot is up, you will be shooed out of the swimming complex. Otherwise, the next slot cannot come in. 

On 11/25/2020 at 3:16 PM, bluerunner said:

You have 50min of swimming time and 10min of shower time. You may get out of the water earlier if you need more time to wash cock. 
When 50min of swim time is up, you will be chased out of water. When 1hr time slot is up, you will be shooed out of the swimming complex. Otherwise, the next slot cannot come in. 

Lol, his dick must be long

• 2 weeks later...
33 minutes ago, philips said:

Katong pool has been closed in the evenings for the past 2 months and seeing more human traffic at both Kallang Basin Pool and Geylang East Pool. 

I used to go to KB during the 10pm swim slot when it was still available, not much sightings. 

Yes. The pool crowd in dec has grown a lot!! 
I heard that  from 9am-11:30am slot at Kallang Basin, only can use teaching pool now? Is that true? If it is, until when will this last?

2 hours ago, bluerunner said:

Yes. The pool crowd in dec has grown a lot!! 
I heard that  from 9am-11:30am slot at Kallang Basin, only can use teaching pool now? Is that true? If it is, until when will this last?

I go to Kallang Basin during the morning slots. Teaching pool is for the classes. They are now holding some classes concurrently with public.

Public still gets to use the competition pool.

52 minutes ago, repressednerd said:

I go to Kallang Basin during the morning slots. Teaching pool is for the classes. They are now holding some classes concurrently with public.

I wrote to ActiveSG asking why swim classes conducted in early time slot. Isn’t that swim classes and coaching will happen from 12noon till 6pm? 
ActiveSG said they will reply in 3days. Now, more than 3weeks have passed. Silence. 
This is a very good example of say one thing but do another. 

8 hours ago, bluerunner said:

I wrote to ActiveSG asking why swim classes conducted in early time slot. Isn’t that swim classes and coaching will happen from 12noon till 6pm? 
ActiveSG said they will reply in 3days. Now, more than 3weeks have passed. Silence. 
This is a very good example of say one thing but do another. 

its the school holidays😝

But really cannot understand why they need to block the entire training pool at almost all ActiveSG pools for a small bunch of kids. Probably those parents keep "kao peh" to ActiveSG why why why their kids have to go under the hot sun for their classes

Now the poor public all have to squeeze into the competition pool during the morning.  

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/15/2020 at 12:06 PM, begleitung said:

Wonder if phase 3 will allow more

Capacity increased from 50 to 60. 
It’s quite irritating that for the morning slot, not all the pools are opened. The teaching pool is closed at 6:30am forcing everyone to go to the Competition pool and it gets crowded there. 
I have seen some swimming lesson by coaches happening at 9am slot and 10am slot. 
I wrote to ActiveSG asking them why swimming lesson are conducted at that time? Swimming lessons are allocated from 12noon-6pm. ActiveSG replied that they will  reply my query in 3 working days. Bullshit! Already >3weeks, no answer from ActiveSG. 

2 hours ago, bluerunner said:

Capacity increased from 50 to 60. 
It’s quite irritating that for the morning slot, not all the pools are opened. The teaching pool is closed at 6:30am forcing everyone to go to the Competition pool and it gets crowded there. 
I have seen some swimming lesson by coaches happening at 9am slot and 10am slot. 
I wrote to ActiveSG asking them why swimming lesson are conducted at that time? Swimming lessons are allocated from 12noon-6pm. ActiveSG replied that they will  reply my query in 3 working days. Bullshit! Already >3weeks, no answer from ActiveSG. 

Snap a pic, complain to the counter staff, and get their names, and follow up with post on ActiveSG FB. Also good if you do another post on your own FB, and tag them. These days, need to do like this.

1. Because they are an organisation linked to government.

2. And if they don't reply, they will have KPI review on the lapse.

Only way to get things done these days. Otherwise you play catching with them, waste your own time, and noone cares. Now, is "attack" first, then watch them do service recovery. Feedback, enquiry, all this shit don't work anymore.

🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑

On 12/29/2020 at 12:24 PM, tomcat said:

Snap a pic, complain to the counter staff, and get their names, and follow up with post on ActiveSG FB. Also good if you do another post on your own FB, and tag them. These days, need to do like this.

1. Because they are an organisation linked to government.

2. And if they don't reply, they will have KPI review on the lapse.

Only way to get things done these days. Otherwise you play catching with them, waste your own time, and noone cares. Now, is "attack" first, then watch them do service recovery. Feedback, enquiry, all this shit don't work anymore.

The whole process of feedback seems so cumbersome when it’s supposed to be an easy one. Honestly, I couldn’t be bother if they choose for whatever reasons, not to take any actions. As a pool user, I have done what I need to do.