Male HQ

Freeballing / Going Commando Discussion (No Underwear) 睪丸獲得自由、獲得解脫、不受拘束、沒有束縛 (Compiled)

Guest darkflame

2 hours ago, bradlee said:

I do not see an issue for those shorts with lining or some even with thights. It is already 2 layers if u wear underwear it's 3 layers. I find that silly. But for those without lining. I have come across ppl wearing that while doing bench press. Wah lau see everything via the opening. What if there are girls around not too good right. I even once saw at California fitness the person doing dumbbell bench press as he goes down because his shorts very short no lining n opening big. His balls came out. But the dumbbell heavy or he did not feel it. He finish his set then sit up. Luckily no gals at the area then

i totally agree on that. have to be mindful of who's in the surrounding. after all, the gyms here are not for AJs only. open to all gender and we need to be a lil more sensitive to others. 

Guest telling the facts

AMDK CAN AND WILL ALWAYS getaway with bad behaviour in asia, you think anyone in the gym will walk up to an ang moh or even african guy ,with a whopper bazooka in his freeballing shorts and tell him to quit free balling?

He will tell you to buzzoff and mind your own business and stop staring at his dangling penis. he says it will ruin his concentration.

No one in singapore will tell an AMDK to keep hisbazooka where it belongs, all he needs to say is My dick is bigger flacid then your asian cock is when fully erect and when my AMDK disk is fully erect , it will be twice the length and girth of your poor pathetic Asian boy sized dick, so that is why our local asian men will quietly look away and Karm Larn  and keep quiet when AMDk flex their bazooka dicks anywhere in the world.

hqdefault.jpg?custom=true&w=168&h=94&stc=true&jpg444=true&jpgq=90&sp=68&sigh=mnOMjZwrhdDg6nXy0RqSasR3GxU  Pathetic Asian Oriental guy attempting a free ball and looks like a ballerina in panties instead, better not siah suay and get called out by AMDk for having child sized dimple where a dick supposed to be, it might shrink right back into the body if the AMDk even barks out a command

AMDK children all aspires to grow up to look like their AMDK dads with bazooka in their pants 

3 hours ago, enthuboy_93 said:

Just a pair of shorts(no undies) or just naked

Same here. Anyone ever tried go home go to washing machine take off everything n throw in then walk naked to your room damn cool. I did that many time when I go home late after clubbing. Damn cool. Risky too as the washing machine is at service yard neighbor might see but so late Liao. Then walk back to room also risky parent might wake up. To make it more trill on the way I will take a drink at fridge. Haha

Then I will sleep naked

Edited by bradlee

40 minutes ago, bradlee said:

Same here. Anyone ever tried go home go to washing machine take off everything n throw in then walk naked to your room damn cool. I did that many time when I go home late after clubbing. Damn cool. Risky too as the washing machine is at service yard neighbor might see but so late Liao. Then walk back to room also risky parent might wake up. To make it more trill on the way I will take a drink at fridge. Haha

Then I will sleep naked

hahah, this is so cute. cheap thrills! :D

🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑

25 minutes ago, tomcat said:

hahah, this is so cute. cheap thrills! :D

Once almost kena caught I heard my parent room door opening quickly dash to my room but I lock the door sweat like hell trying to put in the key. Then as I open my room door, my parent door also open n I quickly go in and close door. I did not turn on the light so my mum may not see it. Then she knock my door n ask am I back then I nervously say yes. Haha damn trill. 

1 hour ago, bradlee said:

Then I will sleep naked

Eeeewww.neva bathe huh?cock neva wash.butt crack neva wash.how like that.lol

Tried twice without undies for running -  running shorts and tights. Conclusion? Cut short my run, felt so uneasy. Lol.

No doubt there is an inner lining for the running shorts, but I just don't like the idea of my balls bouncing, cock swinging.

As for running tights, the shape of your entire package can be seen quite clearly, especially when you are drenched and worse, your running singlet is long enough to cover the entire front.

19 minutes ago, thorzguy said:

Tried twice without undies for running -  running shorts and tights. Conclusion? Cut short my run, felt so uneasy. Lol.

No doubt there is an inner lining for the running shorts, but I just don't like the idea of my balls bouncing, cock swinging.

As for running tights, the shape of your entire package can be seen quite clearly, especially when you are drenched and worse, your running singlet is long enough to cover the entire front.

I used Nike 2in1 shorts where the lining is a tights. http://m.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/7-phenom-2-in-1-mens-running-shorts/pid-10293991/pgid-10293992

maybe u should try this

Edited by bradlee

5 hours ago, bradlee said:

Then I will sleep naked

did that couple of times too in the middle of the night

5 hours ago, bradlee said:

Then I will sleep naked

I do the same thing

4 hours ago, bradlee said:

Once almost kena caught I heard my parent room door opening quickly dash to my room but I lock the door sweat like hell trying to put in the key. Then as I open my room door, my parent door also open n I quickly go in and close door. I did not turn on the light so my mum may not see it. Then she knock my door n ask am I back then I nervously say yes. Haha damn trill. 

I do move around naked too in the house when my parents are out. if they are on vacation, I would move freely naked without any worry.

2 hours ago, bluerunner said:

I have this. 

Last evening, I saw Reebok has similar design. 2 different designs actually. Very nice. I have plan to get one. 

don't get the reebok one i bought 2 dun really like it. well u may try and maybe u will like its not as tight as nike and keep rolling up. maybe need to get a size smaller

I used Nike 2in1 shorts where the lining is a tights. http://m.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/7-phenom-2-in-1-mens-running-shorts/pid-10293991/pgid-10293992

maybe u should try this

Thanks @bradlee -  this running shorts are too long for me. My running shorts are those SAF type - somehow I dislike having cloth over my thighs (except for my compression tights). Even the tights took me awhile to get accustomed to it, but well, it does help for my marathon run. :)

I have this. 

Last evening, I saw Reebok has similar design. 2 different designs actually. Very nice. I have plan to get one. 

@bluerunner - show pic show pic. Lol.

I forgot I was freeballing today as I was not feeling well. Went to see a doctor on my bloated stomach. The doctor ask me to lie on the bed while he check my stomach. As he was pressing my stomach. My dick was pointing towards my belly button and from the gap. My dick was clearly shown. 

I think the doctor saw my dick. Quite embarrassing.

13 hours ago, Guest Jason said:

I forgot I was freeballing today as I was not feeling well. Went to see a doctor on my bloated stomach. The doctor ask me to lie on the bed while he check my stomach. As he was pressing my stomach. My dick was pointing towards my belly button and from the gap. My dick was clearly shown. 

I think the doctor saw my dick. Quite embarrassing.

Not.embarrassing.inviting.

14 minutes ago, Yaoi said:

Haha, I know it sounds weird but... i get turned on with the underwear presses against my inner thighs... XD

inner thighs, not buttocks? indeed very interesting turn-on thinking

then if going out to work/school etc, u will wear a pair of underwear , then u will walk on the streets or take transport with an erection?????

I just feel kinky esp if it s white (esp if the bums are quite attractive, too bad I don't have)

but nothing of those which u have described

of cos, when going for massage, i will feel turn on, if someone(could be a lady masseur) knows how to press my buttons on my inner thighs

12 minutes ago, -Ignored- said:

inner thighs, not buttocks? indeed very interesting turn-on thinking

then if going out to work/school etc, u will wear a pair of underwear , then u will walk on the streets or take transport with an erection?????

I just feel kinky esp if it s white (esp if the bums are quite attractive, too bad I don't have)

but nothing of those which u have described

of cos, when going for massage, i will feel turn on, if someone(could be a lady masseur) knows how to press my buttons on my inner thighs

I will just let it erect because i am so used to it. HAHAHAHA ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• G_M changed the title to Freeballing / Going Commando Discussion (No Underwear) 睪丸獲得自由、獲得解脫、不受拘束、沒有束縛 (Compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.