Male HQ

Freeballing / Going Commando Discussion (No Underwear) 睪丸獲得自由、獲得解脫、不受拘束、沒有束縛 (Compiled)

Guest darkflame

On 11/01/2017 at 8:47 PM, Guest Guests said:

Nice to see his Cock becomes big. Lol.

If you can see his Cock positioned at 9 o'clock position and see it slowly becomes big. I wonder if he is wearing any underwear.

After reading your story , I'm hard enough to hug somebody now but can't haha 

Anyone tried out the new AIR Force PT shorts ? Tried freeballing with the inner lining. Very kinky when sitting down with legs open.  Going to try one without inner lining in public 

11 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Anyone tried out the new AIR Force PT shorts ? Tried freeballing with the inner lining. Very kinky when sitting down with legs open.  Going to try one without inner lining in public 

Wearing shorts with inner lining consider freeballing mah?

7 hours ago, -Ignored- said:

not sure though, u guys really use your bionics eyes well!

Don't worry. I can't see anything either! Lol.

Be it decent or indecent exposure - by means of going commando -  do have respect for others.

Last Thurs, I was having dinner with my friends at a coffeeshop when this  guy came to pack his dinner. He was wearing a boxer shorts, but a very very worn off type. It wasn't too pleasing because the material looks too flimsy ( I do not know how many hundred times he had washed it) plus is like a size too small. One can perpetually see his package, shifting left and right as he walks. He is with his girlfriend, who dresses like she just woke up. My friends joked that they were probably in the middle of session, too hungry to continue, thus came to buy food first. Lol. Not bad looking couple, but the dress sense is just not too sightly.

1 hour ago, thorzguy said:

Be it decent or indecent exposure - by means of going commando -  do have respect for others.

Last Thurs, I was having dinner with my friends at a coffeeshop when this  guy came to pack his dinner. He was wearing a boxer shorts, but a very very worn off type. It wasn't too pleasing because the material looks too flimsy ( I do not know how many hundred times he had washed it) plus is like a size too small. One can perpetually see his package, shifting left and right as he walks. He is with his girlfriend, who dresses like she just woke up. My friends joked that they were probably in the middle of session, too hungry to continue, thus came to buy food first. Lol. Not bad looking couple, but the dress sense is just not too sightly.

Nothing new actually.ever saw guys buy condom at 7-11 with boxer short with semi hardon and

with messy hair

Was working in 7-11 as a prt time staff .

Haha

Edited by cutejack

1 hour ago, cutejack said:

Nothing new actually.ever saw guys buy condom at 7-11 with boxer short with semi hardon and with messy hair

Was working in 7-11 as a prt time staff .Haha

Sometimes I did that in purpose just to exhibitionism a little bit, or I would wear a very thin and white shorts without underwear

There's even once there was pre-cum a little, quite... awkwardly excited.

56 minutes ago, bennyboi said:

Sometimes I did that in purpose just to exhibitionism a little bit, or I would wear a very thin and white shorts without underwear

There's even once there was pre-cum a little, quite... awkwardly excited.

How was the reaction from the guys especially.lol

8 hours ago, thorzguy said:

very likely he must have learn from u guys ie to wash his clothing once a week or get it soak in soap water for very long hence it gets worn out easily

not bad, Cutejk can observe so much from partiming

and pls , never have I worn anything army/saf once I m done with army

4 hours ago, cutejack said:

How was the reaction from the guys especially.lol

Obviously he's staring nonstop to my semi-hard dick with the patch of pre-cum while scanning my lube, condom and red-bull

And I kinda teased a while, especially when I was telling him that I want 'the one with a lot of pattern (ribbed one)' considering the condoms were over-the-counters

If he's cute, I might even flirt a little or say 'I think a box of 3 isn't enough for tonight' haha

6 hours ago, bennyboi said:

Obviously he's staring nonstop to my semi-hard dick with the patch of pre-cum while scanning my lube, condom and red-bull

And I kinda teased a while, especially when I was telling him that I want 'the one with a lot of pattern (ribbed one)' considering the condoms were over-the-counters

If he's cute, I might even flirt a little or say 'I think a box of 3 isn't enough for tonight' haha

Red bull somemore.purpoaelg rite

15 hours ago, -Ignored- said:

very likely he must have learn from u guys ie to wash his clothing once a week or get it soak in soap water for very long hence it gets worn out easily

not bad, Cutejk can observe so much from partiming

and pls , never have I worn anything army/saf once I m done with army

LOL! I wash my clothes (the most -  once a week hor).. I am very particular about hygiene, so much so that my buddy said I have OCD. :huh:

I still wear army running shorts. Reason being - is comfy (yes, comfy again), so called "free", and it lasts! I do have my NB and Nike running shorts though, but bought during sale.

15 minutes ago, thorzguy said:

LOL! I wash my clothes (the most -  once a week hor).. I am very particular about hygiene, so much so that my buddy said I have OCD. :huh:

I still wear army running shorts. Reason being - is comfy (yes, comfy again), so called "free", and it lasts! I do have my NB and Nike running shorts though, but bought during sale.

once a week? should be once a day to have ocd

19 minutes ago, -Ignored- said:

once a week? should be once a day to have ocd

Haha... I make sure all sweaty clothes are dried and separated, also the other things I do - , tidying up of car, desk, even the notes in my wallet etc.. thus my buddy labelled me as OCD. I do think all of us have a certain OCD, right?

Back to being commando - have you guys seen, guys in swimming trunks, but with underwear in it as well? That, to me is totally not necessary.

1 minute ago, thorzguy said:

Haha... I make sure all sweaty clothes are dried and separated, also the other things I do - , tidying up of car, desk, even the notes in my wallet etc.. thus my buddy labelled me as OCD. I do think all of us have a certain OCD, right?

Back to being commando - have you guys seen, guys in swimming trunks, but with underwear in it as well? That, to me is totally not necessary.

trunks+ underwear = boliao

8 minutes ago, thorzguy said:

I have seen it, not once, not twice, but a couple of times! Really. Of course different guys, different pools... I was like... *speechless*:o

just like someone asked why are there pp wear undies under a towel ?cos not everyone wanna move about in the sauna in open area, once a darker area, it s time to keep the cloth.....

Last night I was having dinner with friends at Thanying (Amara Hotel).   Halfway through dinner I excused myself to the washroom.  After I had finished my business (small) I washed my hands and heard a cubicle door opened.  I looked up and through the mirror saw a good-looking Asian guy (foreigner like Vietnamese actually) walking towards the washbasin.  I notice that he was definitely freeballing as I could make out the distinct outline of his long dick riding down the left leg of his berms.  And at the end of his dick, there was a large wet spot, probably the remnants of his urine.  I stared at his handsome face through the mirror.  He noticed I was smiling and returned my smile.  Then he adjusted his dick to make it less obvious, without unzipping his trousers before walking out of the washroom.

What a sight and what sweet eye candy cos he was drop dead gorgeous!

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

Here comes another reason to sleep naked or to freeball, which i dont really agree

eg in some formal setting, all dressed up in suit eg jps luv to dressed up in armani

all will still q to suck despite the mentioned of bac in this : 

10 hours ago, cutejack said:

Then 2017CNY .do wat ah? Go sauna is it?pls la.gamble is not right but visiting is important

I thought naturally. When all relatives gather once a year gambling will take place.like playing black jack or mahjong ?

• G_M changed the title to Freeballing / Going Commando Discussion (No Underwear) 睪丸獲得自由、獲得解脫、不受拘束、沒有束縛 (Compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.