Male HQ

Freeballing / Going Commando Discussion (No Underwear) 睪丸獲得自由、獲得解脫、不受拘束、沒有束縛 (Compiled)

Guest darkflame

I always sleep naked unless I have to share a room with a straight colleague on a business trip. For those occasions I wear gym shorts to bed. I could never freeball in public because I get erections too easily. One look at a hot guy and -- BOING -- in fact I wear a jockstrap most of the time because it hides an erection much better than regular underwear.

Something I have noticed with PRC guys, however, is that nearly all of them I have been with -- okay not a very large sample size but still -- insist on sleeping in their underwear rather than staying naked all night. It is kind of annoying to have to remove their underwear again if I want a second round late at night or upon waking up with hard morning wood.

I only know what is freeballing only recently, I have never worn underwear in my life because I get rash.  It has become natural for me, I know sometimes people whether girl or guy will look but I dont care, just let them look. Only time difficult for me is when I go running and my shorts become wet so can see my banana, otherwise I dont care if people look. I wear all types of pants, tight, loose, jeans, suits always no underwear, never have problem. I am mature chinese but think maybe I am above average size. I am ok with man or woman, both sex interest me. 

Guest Freeball infront of str8

Once i was having dinner with one of my guy friend. I assume he is straight even though he has no gf yet. After dinner, i rush for toilet and drove him home. While driving, I realized that my zip was not zipped up. I told my friend who sat next to me that my zip was undone. I was trying to adjust at the traffic lights at red. But, zipper was struck (i was freeballing). I told my friend, i hv to try to zip up, else my little brother will pop out, cos i freeballed.  

My friend said," is it, wow". I asked him,"u dont believe, can feel it". I grab his right hand and move toward my opened zipper to feel my hair. 

His hand stayed on my shaft and hair for a couple of seconds. Thereafter, due to my horniness. I told him that my little brother has waken. He got the "hint". I asked him how often did he DIY? How long is his dick?...i asked him, whose is longer...  he shown me his palm, around this size for his. Asked him to measure mine using his hand. Guess what, he hold my dick and make me jerk a few time naturally on his palm.... what an experience.... :-D

On Wednesday, December 28, 2016 at 7:25 AM, Guest Newbie said:

Was at Orchard Road on Xmas Eve. Can't help but notice some straight guys dick swing. More people are freeballing due to trend or hot weather ?

I think it is peer pleasure. When I was in Secondary school I have worked

2 classmates whom freeball. One openly admit he doesn't like to wear while the other was discovered by accident due to his sitting posture.

Out of curiosity and fun. I follow suit on most schooling days and made it become more frequent. Kind of kinky when you are in scholarship shorts and have to be careful of how you sit so as not to have any indecent exposure. But after a while I don't care anymore.

On ‎23‎/‎10‎/‎2016 at 7:17 PM, cutejack said:

So far no one does that la - cant be no1 did that? I cant be hallucinating

myself will wash it at the basin by holding my dick.

did that few days back in a shopping ctr toilet.a young guy look at me n my dick disgustingly.str8 i guess.hmmmm.hahaha

Ya la

So long like fireman hose is it?lol

On ‎23‎/‎10‎/‎2016 at 11:10 PM, Guest Rinse said:

No laa...

where got ppl go to the extend of placing their dick inside the sink to wipe/rinse it.

that is not even possible!

On ‎23‎/‎10‎/‎2016 at 7:37 PM, -Ignored- said:

Yes, mostly are muslims, hardly others
it is a must for them

Cutejk

u r very wrong, always loh

I didn't stand there to peep hor, but I see it so long there are certain race in the toilet
if not some will use a water bottle or hide in the toilet like what bluerunner mentioned

but nearly all who did it at the basin, the tap water dripped onto the floor as well, that is the part I don't like
U really use tissue all the time??

never in my whole life use a tissue paper on my dick at normal toileting situation

ie why I don't freeball, I m an ez precum leaker, but at outside/normal situation, I doubt there is any situation that will make my precum flows..
Can u share w me why do u need to wash? I assumed u r a Chinese?

Cutejk u did it too mah

anyway: read below thread

8 hours ago, bennyboi said:

http://hellowhitebriefs.tumblr.com/post/155256234796

Sometimes I kinda hope someone will do that to me in purpose while I'm not wearing underwear and everyone saw.. lol

I kena once before... my cousin just pull down my shorts infront of the family gathering... lucky thing was that i was wearing t-shirt but the mesh type... everyone was laughing...

Guest Newbies
9 hours ago, str8chnguy said:

I kena once before... my cousin just pull down my shorts infront of the family gathering... lucky thing was that i was wearing t-shirt but the mesh type... everyone was laughing...

Omg. Then won't the family knows you are freeballing??

9 hours ago, str8chnguy said:

yes, everyone knows.... haha

so embarrassing... 

Ong.  That will be so embarrassing. Can imagine the looks on your family faces. If I was still young like 5 or 6 years old. It it not too bad. But if I am in my teens. I will be so embarrassed. 

6 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Ong.  That will be so embarrassing. Can imagine the looks on your family faces. If I was still young like 5 or 6 years old. It it not too bad. But if I am in my teens. I will be so embarrassed. 

Yes, super embarrassing... everyone was like laughing... 

I was already in my early 20s then :P

Guest Jason Freeballing
1 hour ago, str8chnguy said:

Yes, super embarrassing... everyone was like laughing... 

I was already in my early 20s then :P

Oh my, That will be super embarrassing. Guess all your relatives will know you have the habit of freeballing. But then again, might not be a bad thing to let them know the open secret.

59 minutes ago, Guest Jason Freeballing said:

Oh my, That will be super embarrassing. Guess all your relatives will know you have the habit of freeballing. But then again, might not be a bad thing to let them know the open secret.

haha... my cousins they all know i freeball.

On Tuesday, January 03, 2017 at 1:34 PM, str8chnguy said:

haha... my cousins they all know i freeball.

I believe if that happens to me. I will get a lot of teasing after the incident. 

Nevertheless. It is now an open secret that you freeball in the family. It would be nice. If one of your male cousin follow suit

Guest Newbie
5 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

I believe if that happens to me. I will get a lot of teasing after the incident. 

Nevertheless. It is now an open secret that you freeball in the family. It would be nice. If one of your male cousin follow suit

I did follow my classmate and learn to freewill though. 

On 03/01/2017 at 1:34 PM, bigdanbeam said:

I get the impression that you enjoyed the prank more than being embaressed and annoyed by it

+1, haha. The enjoyment would be nicer if with friends of course...  Like being made fun the whole damn night, keep trying to pull it down or remove it altogether, or best, kena sabo.

Guest fuckin dude
On 17/12/2016 at 11:26 PM, bradlee said:

suddenly got a thought if guys dun wear undies is call free balls, what about gals dun wear bra or panty? haha

Free boobs,  freeboobing

Guest Guy in 30s

I always freeball during RT in army high cut shorts with the liner cut off.

Very often, I could see my junk and balls fall out from the opening when doing some exercises involving stretching of legs.

I noticed a few times some guys would look in my direction down there and there was also once a PTI told me to "cover up the opening of my shorts".

Obviously, he must have seen "something" but was too shy to tell me directly.

Does anyone also freeball in shorts during RT or in gym and had received feedback from other guys that "something" was showing?

3 hours ago, Guest Guy in 30s said:

Very often, I could see my junk and balls fall out from the opening when doing some exercises involving stretching of legs.

I noticed a few times some guys would look in my direction down there and there was also once a PTI told me to "cover up the opening of my shorts".

Does anyone also freeball in shorts during RT or in gym and had received feedback from other guys that "something" was showing?

Not quite RT but years ago, there was an exhibitionist at the park that I used to go to workout, who would deliberately flash his junk through his shorts' openings. He was trying to get attention, and finally, one day, I approached him and told him whatever he is exhibiting would require a telescope to provide a good view, since up close, it wasn't as impressive. 

Love. 

5 hours ago, Guest Guy in 30s said:

i do freeball when i go rt as well. feels less restricted but will be more mindful with the high cut shorts

On Sunday, January 08, 2017 at 10:09 PM, Guest Guy in 30s said:

Tried freeballing during RT. Swinging of the dick is very shiok. It is even more shi ok when you see people looking at how your dick swing.

Have seen in the neighbourhood how some guys IN PT short swing too. Not sure if they remove the inner lining though. 

Guest Young stud

I was in an mrt yesterday and this young cute looking guy came in and immediately hugged his gf who was already in the mrt. I noticed that he parked his cock at 9 o'clock and it was a small bulge but noticeable. He was happily chatting away w his gf and they hugged and kissed and touched each other here and there. Pretty soon I noticed his bulge getting bigger and he wasn't shy abt it and continue to play around w his gf. I think he was slowly getting a hard-on. Quite a sight!

12 hours ago, Guest Young stud said:

I was in an mrt yesterday and this young cute looking guy came in and immediately hugged his gf who was already in the mrt. I noticed that he parked his cock at 9 o'clock and it was a small bulge but noticeable. He was happily chatting away w his gf and they hugged and kissed and touched each other here and there. Pretty soon I noticed his bulge getting bigger and he wasn't shy abt it and continue to play around w his gf. I think he was slowly getting a hard-on. Quite a sight!

Nice to see his Cock becomes big. Lol.

If you can see his Cock positioned at 9 o'clock position and see it slowly becomes big. I wonder if he is wearing any underwear.

4 minutes ago, DeMarko said:

last nite I went to buy dinner for mum n myself at nearby coffee shop. while waiting for my order, I sat at one of the empty tables and then opposite me from a short distance, I saw this middle man eating his dinner alone, he was fit and wearing just a pair of yellow singlet and a pair of high cut white Nike shorts. His thigh was quite toned and he was spreading his legs open while enjoying his dinner.

I can VERY clearly see his balls and uncut cock head from where I sat. I am sure he is in commando and guess he even removed the inner lining. He was shaking his legs by opening and closing. When he closed his legs, the balls was kinda being squeeze and and when he open his legs, his uncut cock head and balls was showing up ..

Guess he noticed I'm staring at his bulge area, so he keeps open and closed and purposely closed tightly and then slowly open up, I noticed his cock was growing and his cock head was becoming more n more visible from his Nike white high cut shorts. At times he will purposely adjust his cock and balls.

there was an instant he pull his frontal short slightly to his right and his cock n balls was in naked view. I immediately got hardon. In addition, he also try to use his hands to brush his frontal bulge as if something dropping on his short but actually trying to kinda of making his cock bigger as he cannot simply stroke his cock in public.

then suddenly, I kinda see a wet patch right in front of his cock head, guess must be his precum oozing out liao...

how I wish my order took a longer time, too bad, my order was ready.. I paid and then took order and left.

Y didnt wink at him n proceed to the coffeshop toilet.who knows.......

2 hours ago, DeMarko said:

last nite I went to buy dinner for mum n myself at nearby coffee shop. while waiting for my order, I sat at one of the empty tables and then opposite me from a short distance, I saw this middle man eating his dinner alone, he was fit and wearing just a pair of yellow singlet and a pair of high cut white Nike shorts. His thigh was quite toned and he was spreading his legs open while enjoying his dinner.

I can VERY clearly see his balls and uncut cock head from where I sat. I am sure he is in commando and guess he even removed the inner lining. He was shaking his legs by opening and closing. When he closed his legs, the balls was kinda being squeeze and and when he open his legs, his uncut cock head and balls was showing up ..

Guess he noticed I'm staring at his bulge area, so he keeps open and closed and purposely closed tightly and then slowly open up, I noticed his cock was growing and his cock head was becoming more n more visible from his Nike white high cut shorts. At times he will purposely adjust his cock and balls.

there was an instant he pull his frontal short slightly to his right and his cock n balls was in naked view. I immediately got hardon. In addition, he also try to use his hands to brush his frontal bulge as if something dropping on his short but actually trying to kinda of making his cock bigger as he cannot simply stroke his cock in public.

then suddenly, I kinda see a wet patch right in front of his cock head, guess must be his precum oozing out liao...

how I wish my order took a longer time, too bad, my order was ready.. I paid and then took order and left.

Makes me feel horny too if I see a guy wearing high cut shorts exposing their fair and smooth tigh! 

3 hours ago, DeMarko said:

not bad you can observe so clearly

• G_M changed the title to Freeballing / Going Commando Discussion (No Underwear) 睪丸獲得自由、獲得解脫、不受拘束、沒有束縛 (Compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.