Male HQ

Freeballing / Going Commando Discussion (No Underwear) 睪丸獲得自由、獲得解脫、不受拘束、沒有束縛 (Compiled)

Guest darkflame

hmm it remind me last week while I was taking the mrt instead of driving, saw this teenage boy wearing sp shirt come into the mrt at Yishun.. he was standing in front of the couple in front of beside me listening to his headphone.. then I notice the couple beside me keep giggle... then I notice this sp boy forget to zip his pants... can clearly see his yellow undies  is torn n one of his ball is free dangling there... then the bf stood up n Whisper to the poor boy .. he quickly zip up his pants n alight at Khatib  mrt... 

Guest GUEST
3 hours ago, kevinGZ said:

hmm it remind me last week while I was taking the mrt instead of driving, saw this teenage boy wearing sp shirt come into the mrt at Yishun.. he was standing in front of the couple in front of beside me listening to his headphone.. then I notice the couple beside me keep giggle... then I notice this sp boy forget to zip his pants... can clearly see his yellow undies  is torn n one of his ball is free dangling there... then the bf stood up n Whisper to the poor boy .. he quickly zip up his pants n alight at Khatib  mrt... 

so lucky get to see a young and hairy ball.. too bad he was wearing his underwear.

On 3/2/2017 at 10:18 PM, Guest So horny said:

My TV repair man is here. He is a big and tall guy... at least 1.92. When he squad down to do something I could see his ass crack very clearly... meaning he is not wearing underwear! I was at the kitchen cutting some vegetable and my eyes kept wondering to his direction. When he stood up I noticed he is definitely free balling as I could see his tool moving inside his overall. Help... what should I do to deduce him... he is so big and tall I am so scare leh that he is also huge down there! What to do quick!

how to see the repair man's ass crack if he was wearing an overall??  it had a bareback design?  lol 

Edited by supermann

On 05/03/2017 at 8:19 AM, wintersnow said:

no 3, looks sexy esp when ppl cant see ur VBL so they sort of know u probably freeball and the material is quite clingy so if u got a perky butt, looks even better

I agree, especially the RSAF no. 3 pants - it's very fitting and I think the way it was designed, it doesn't give much allowance for the bum space :D

More than once, I have seen NSFs wearing the RSAF no. 3 uniform, and although they are quite slim, their pants always seems very tight, and you can see the outline of their underwear on the back of their pants!  :twisted:

In contrast, the SAF no. 3 pants is a bit looser, because the cutting is slightly different.

One time, one RSAF NSF boarded the bus, and a lot of the passengers were staring at his bum, cos the underwear outline was very obvious!!

Edited by CKW

11 hours ago, CKW said:

I agree, especially the RSAF no. 3 pants - it's very fitting and I think the way it was designed, it doesn't give much allowance for the bum space :D

More than once, I have seen NSFs wearing the RSAF no. 3 uniform, and although they are quite slim, their pants always seems very tight, and you can see the outline of their underwear on the back of their pants!  :twisted:

In contrast, the SAF no. 3 pants is a bit looser, because the cutting is slightly different.

One time, one RSAF NSF boarded the bus, and a lot of the passengers were staring at his bum, cos the underwear outline was very obvious!!

Like that only will attract stares meh? So many ppl into visually underwear lines?

15 hours ago, CKW said:

I agree, especially theRSAF no. 3 pants - it's very fitting and I think the way it was designed, it doesn't give much allowance for the bum space :D

now nsf use their credit to tailor made their no3............. seen so much of them in them doing in emart

20 minutes ago, wintersnow said:

now nsf use their credit to tailor made their no3............. seen so much of them in them doing in emart

If tailor-made,  the pants should be fitting. Those w bubble butt should take advantage of tailor-made pants. No baggy grandpa pants pls. 

Guest Freeballer
20 hours ago, CKW said:

The old SAF no. 4 camouflage pants was quite baggy.

The pixelised no. 4 pants is actually more fitting and tighter, so it shows off the crotch bulge more  :twisted:

I agree. Sometimes some of the candy eyes got nice budge there.

21 hours ago, Leanmeat said:

Like that only will attract stares meh? So many ppl into visually underwear lines?

It was a pretty obvious outline. 

Actually, it's human nature. People may not be into that sort of thing, but when your bus ride is very boring, you will just keep looking at such a thing when it happens :D 

Some may look out of curiousity; some out of lust  :twisted:

I have also seen it before. One time, a rather hunky guy (in his 40s) had a rather visible underwear outline on the bum of his executive pants, and a lot of ladies were sneaking glances.   :D

Edited by CKW

17 hours ago, bluerunner said:

If tailor-made,  the pants should be fitting. Those w bubble butt should take advantage of tailor-made pants. No baggy grandpa pants pls. 

I agree. The reason why guys tailor-make their pants is so that it will be fitting, instead of wearing something with a large generic size. Hopefully all the NSFs tailor their no.3 pants to be tighter around the crotch and firmer around the bum  :twisted:, instead of making it more baggy! (Baggy pants is something very 80s.)

So in the years to come, it's likely we will see more NSFs (and regulars) with nice bums and crotch bulges when they are in no. 3!   :D

4 hours ago, CKW said:

It was a pretty obvious outline. 

Actually, it's human nature. People may not be into that sort of thing, but when your bus ride is very boring, you will just keep looking at such a thing when it happens :D 

Some may look out of curiousity; some out of lust  :twisted:

I have also seen it before. One time, a rather hunky guy (in his 40s) had a rather visible underwear outline on the bum of his executive pants, and a lot of ladies were sneaking glances.   :D

They could also be looking becos he is hunky, not necessary becos his undies line is visible I guess.

22 minutes ago, Leanmeat said:

Say if you are able to tell the different outline between a jockstrap and a normal undies lines, which will you be more turn on to look at?

Somehow it's the undies for me.  :D

My Sec 3 form teacher always wore pants that showed his underwear outline on his bum. Always fun to look at, but I wasn't really attracted to him.

Although he was tall and slightly muscular, he was very nerdy-looking and always said things to put us down, and liked to insert short sermons during lessons on how disappointed he is with the modern world, etc.

Quite a turn-off, actually  LOL

Over the weekend, I witness a case of freeballing. 

I was waiting for the MRT and just behind me, was a very fair young chap (early-mid 20s) w glasses, well dressed, goodie goodie kind of look. As he bent over to tie his shoe lace, I could see his extremely fair butt and butt crack. I was not expecting him to freeball. It was a pleasant surprise. :P

Guest Guests
3 hours ago, bluerunner said:

Over the weekend, I witness a case of freeballing. 

I was waiting for the MRT and just behind me, was a very fair young chap (early-mid 20s) w glasses, well dressed, goodie goodie kind of look. As he bent over to tie his shoe lace, I could see his extremely fair butt and butt crack. I was not expecting him to freeball. It was a pleasant surprise. :P

Fair skin butt is always a major turn on for me. 

Seems like more people even younger people are freeballing 

Guest Guest
1 hour ago, Guest guest said:

yes, i m surprise alot of my campmates freeballing too.

Haha. I guess not only camp mates. I believe during secondary school, poly or even uni ane army. There will be a handful of people who freeballing.

A few of my secondary classmate freeballs. Can often see their not so hairy dicks as we were wearing shorts in our lower secondary school days.

Poly and universities days during lecture. When one is lucky can see butt cracks all the way down. 

Army days. Some will freeball in number 4 when doing duties or PT attire.

It is kind of kinky when you find another one freeballing with you.

Guest Guest
21 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Haha. I guess not only camp mates. I believe during secondary school, poly or even uni ane army. There will be a handful of people who freeballing.

A few of my secondary classmate freeballs. Can often see their not so hairy dicks as we were wearing shorts in our lower secondary school days.

Poly and universities days during lecture. When one is lucky can see butt cracks all the way down. 

Army days. Some will freeball in number 4 when doing duties or PT attire.

It is kind of kinky when you find another one freeballing with you.

Secondary school days yes. A group of us used to make fun of tis guy on my class that he freeball. And he openly admits he dont like to wear. Another one doesnt wear too and he 走光 a few times I saw it. He was very much more developed that most of the lower secondary as he had retained. Can still remember his hairy dick .

Been on commando for 3 months or so..

When 1st starting freeballing, i get aroused so easily by the rubbing of my pants and also the thoughts of i am free down there. But somehow, my balls do feel hurts.

No special feeling after a week....maybe, feel much cleaner and not feeling 'hot down there' :P 

Guest guest
1 minute ago, bradlee said:

What happen was we went Japan holiday last year. So u know onsen need to be naked. So we saw each other naked b4. When back in hotel I just go naked. They dun mind. So I continue when we are back in spore since then. 

R they big n bushy down there?u dont get hard when u r naked?im curious.thx

16 minutes ago, Guest guest said:

R they big n bushy down there?u dont get hard when u r naked?im curious.thx

that the surprising part. b4 we go onsen i was very worried what if i see so many cocks and i get hard.

surprisingly i was cool about it just feel free and liberal not lust so never get hard.

Back in hotel same but well morning i will have morning wood and they saw it

they just tease about it lah and i told them i going for shower and masturbate haha.

then back home no big deal.

5 hours ago, bradlee said:

Only freeball when wearing shorts not office wear. Now I start to go naked at home surprisingly ok. 

naked at home 24 hrs? or just the moment before and after shower or during bedtime?

When you sit on the sofa, will there be urine or faeces stain?

Edited by mantin30

Actually I do not quite get your question. U see weekday come back home will strip naked then shower after that remain naked till sleep. Morning wake up will shower then go out. Weekend about the same. I shower twice. Morning n after reach home. So does that make it 24hrs. But I'm not 24hrs at home

2 hours ago, bradlee said:

Actually I do not quite get your question. U see weekday come back home will strip naked then shower after that remain naked till sleep. Morning wake up will shower then go out. Weekend about the same. I shower twice. Morning n after reach home. So does that make it 24hrs. But I'm not 24hrs at home

R u from tampines?lol.

• G_M changed the title to Freeballing / Going Commando Discussion (No Underwear) 睪丸獲得自由、獲得解脫、不受拘束、沒有束縛 (Compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.