Male HQ

Freeballing / Going Commando Discussion (No Underwear) 睪丸獲得自由、獲得解脫、不受拘束、沒有束縛 (Compiled)

Guest darkflame

On Tuesday, January 19, 2016 at 4:33 AM, Chukie Guido said:

I realize that the vast majority of you posting would most likely have a uncut kuku (or mantool).  If guys like me freeball and are cut...for example wearing sweatpants (which are rather revealing), than my guess is that we reveal a lot more than you do as we have a mushroom head that would pop out (well at least I do).  Is it not easier for those of you who are uncut and freeball to reveal less or nothing?  Or am I wrong?

Don't think too much and just do it. If our junk is starting to reveal, then cover with your bag or newspaper. But then, if is not too vulgar, let it be. That is the way it is intended to be.

On ‎19‎/‎1‎/‎2016 at 4:33 AM, Chukie Guido said:

I realize that the vast majority of you posting would most likely have a uncut kuku (or mantool).  If guys like me freeball and are cut...for example wearing sweatpants (which are rather revealing), than my guess is that we reveal a lot more than you do as we have a mushroom head that would pop out (well at least I do).  Is it not easier for those of you who are uncut and freeball to reveal less or nothing?  Or am I wrong?

How do you know that majority is uncut?

I m cut , I don't freeball is cos I don't like the chafing of skin feeling

2 minutes ago, Guest Noobfber said:

How do you guys freeball and not getting an erection? It's hard to cover when I do that =(

As ironic as it sounds, the key is really to do it every single day.

And all the time. 

No exceptions.

Like me.

I do it daily till no untimely erections whatsoever.

Maybe that is also because I am cut.

Guest Newbie Freeballer
On ‎1‎/‎31‎/‎2016 at 10:24 PM, thedoctor said:

Always freeballing, only times I don't is when I'm at the gym, or when I buy new underwear that I want to wear for occasions.

Freeball to work too... The most sexciting part of freeballing to work is when you discover your a few of your own colleagues freeballing to work too.

This happens when I was in the toilet at the urinal. Some guys likes to only unzip to pull, while some likes to unbuckled the whole pants to pee. This colleague of my happens to unbuckled his pants to pee, no signs on underwear. And he is very hairy at the area. ^_^

On 2/3/2016 at 7:34 AM, Guest Newbie Freeballer said:

Freeball to work too... The most sexciting part of freeballing to work is when you discover your a few of your own colleagues freeballing to work too.

This happens when I was in the toilet at the urinal. Some guys likes to only unzip to pull, while some likes to unbuckled the whole pants to pee. This colleague of my happens to unbuckled his pants to pee, no signs on underwear. And he is very hairy at the area. ^_^

Sounds hot. 

I don't know anymore.

• 1 month later...
Guest Guest

Is it me or just the weather getting hotter than more guys; both straight and gays are freeballing.  

Notice how some guys dick swing especially in the morning at the market. And sometimes at the shopper malls.. not sure if they are wearing boxers or they just starts to freeballing 

On ‎5‎/‎4‎/‎2016 at 8:12 AM, raind said:

Funny story to share here about my free balling experience...

http://raindance66.blogspot.sg/2016/04/take-off-your-pants.html

interesting sharing, I assumed it is real

I guess nothing to do with your 50yo right?

when all of u who are so used to freeball must be able to accept that accidents/hosp treatment /wardrobe malfunction etc could happen any time, so being empty inside has to be within your expectation

19 minutes ago, lovehandle said:

interesting sharing, I assumed it is real

I guess nothing to do with your 50yo right?

when all of u who are so used to freeball must be able to accept that accidents/hosp treatment /wardrobe malfunction etc could happen any time, so being empty inside has to be within your expectation

written just the way it happened... 

:-)

1 hour ago, lovehandle said:

Erm actually it  s q well written, u really kept me in suspense
I was really expecting maybe they will provide u w those disposable underwear( given in spas etc) but when u end it w "whew"

har? that is it?

Well am glad it ended there. Would have been embarrassing, even if I were to ask for disposable underwear :-)

then again, these are the possible risk for going commando la. Here another funny incident that occurred to me not too long ago end last year http://raindance66.blogspot.sg/2015/12/biggest-embarrassment-of-year.html

Guest GUEST

Not sure If Singaporeans are too open or our neighbouring country is too conservative.

Spend 4 days in our nearest neighbouring country up north and I didn't notice anyone freeballing 

ever since i moved to my new place 5 years ago, i always freeballing at home and when i go to nearby shops or coffeeshops.

so far no one notice i believe and i never get erect or what.

when i am in gym i always where nike 2 in 1 shorts the one with tights inside so i dun wear underwear too does that consider freeballing?

Edited by bradlee

I m sorry but I don't meant to sound impolite

but I realised those w/o a long dick or a rather obvious endowment has no issues with freeballing

Though I don't freeball, and I seldom would do it publicly, I find it challenging, when mine gets erected or "motivated" , it is rather obvious for me or for those who are er-hem, more endowed

While I don't wish to pick on Jay Chou, he freeballed since young, I totally has not seen his budge at all, he has NO issues of endowment at all hence of course he freely endowed with no issues

Singaporeans luv to complain and stomp, if we are to freeball with an obvious mushrm, we will be the news of attraction the next day

On ‎19‎/‎1‎/‎2016 at 4:33 AM, Chukie Guido said:

On ‎30‎/‎1‎/‎2016 at 10:49 AM, mate69 said:

As ironic as it sounds, the key is really to do it every single day.

And all the time. 

No exceptions.

Like me.

I do it daily till no untimely erections whatsoever.

Maybe that is also because I am cut.

Sorry loh, I agreed w Chukie
I m cut and I m ultra-sensitive to rough materials

On 4/11/2016 at 1:09 PM, lovehandle said:

While I don't wish to pick on Jay Chou, he freeballed since young, I totally has not seen his budge at all, he has NO issues of endowment at all hence of course he freely endowed with no issues

i never knew jay chou freeballed since young. maybe his dick doesn't protrude out like some guys?

i freeball 99% of the time and love it so. 

Just now, bluerunner said:

Uncle Undies69 (aka @DeMarko), if that is coming from you, I'm really doubtful how much of you is still "secretive" lor. 

As for the  "seductive" part, .... ehh, it better not be "sedative". :P

Bluerunner the Bluish ... secretive as in not showing the full naked dik ... that's my definition of secretive ... it seems like u and lovehandle are the 2 hands that clap together ... feathers of the same flock together

44 minutes ago, bluerunner said:

Uncle Undies69 (aka @DeMarko), if that is coming from you, I'm really doubtful how much of you is still "secretive" lor. 

As for the  "seductive" part, .... ehh, it better not be "sedative". :P

41 minutes ago, DeMarko said:

Bluerunner the Bluish ... secretive as in not showing the full naked dik ... that's my definition of secretive ... it seems like u and lovehandle are the 2 hands that clap together ... feathers of the same flock together

I Support bluerunner's sttm! Bluerunner pls give me a 5!

how could demarko mention me when it is none of my concern, whether our hands can clap or our feathers luv to flock together, has nothing to do with the topic right?

demarko, we are only teasing u and your UNDIES, it is so translucent mah, it is a FACT mah and I m still within the topic of might as well go freeballing

2 hours ago, DeMarko said:

OK OK .. you guys WIN ... no point arguing else ended up into the Flaming Room ..

Friends forever!

While we tease one another, I truly dislike those guests who attack non-stop!!!

Anyway, for those who doesn't know that Jay CHou freeballed all the time....
It is a known secret! for VERY long (and esp to all his fans)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VIi3RcQdUfQ
Only when during concert cos he need to dance hence he will wear boxers

3 hours ago, bluerunner said:

Do be careful of the button fly on the army bottom if you intend to go commando. On some people, the button fly does not conceal properly. Can see what is inside. 

Hahha police uniform

• G_M changed the title to Freeballing / Going Commando Discussion (No Underwear) 睪丸獲得自由、獲得解脫、不受拘束、沒有束縛 (Compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.