Male HQ

Bodily Hair Discussion - Arms, Legs, Bod, Chest, Nipple, Pubic - Boyzilian & Ass Hair (Growing & Removing)(Compiled)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

Been a while, let's revive this thread.

For those of you who opt for waxing (armpit, pubes etc), do you wait for hair at all areas to grow before re-waxing or do you re-wax those areas as and when needed?

I kinda get "annoyed" having to wait for hair at armpit, pubes etc to grow to a certain length before re-waxing and hair at different body parts do not grow at the rate all the time!

For those of you who opt for waxing (armpit, pubes etc), do you wait for hair at all areas to grow before re-waxing or do you re-wax those areas as and when needed?

I kinda get "annoyed" having to wait for hair at armpit, pubes etc to grow to a certain length before re-waxing and hair at different body parts do not grow at the rate all the time!

I actually would wait for the hair to grow out to quite bushy before waxing again... sometimes i leave it back to its original "bushy" before going to wax all =) 

Probably i guess cos i like both smooth and a lil hair feeling...that's why I didnt wanna do IPL either... =x

Grass is always Greener on the other side....don't you think so? O.o

I actually would wait for the hair to grow out to quite bushy before waxing again... sometimes i leave it back to its original "bushy" before going to wax all =)

Probably i guess cos i like both smooth and a lil hair feeling...that's why I didnt wanna do IPL either... =x

The issue with waiting to grow back to its original bushy stage is that waxing will be more painful. Re-wax when the hair is soft and light, the pain is really very little. I guess it's either this or that yeah. No good solution. Lolx.

I did think bout doing IPL but it's expensive. Doing IPL on armpit will prolly bankrupt me. Ha ha. IPL on crack can be considered.

Edited by bluerunner

If you are into waxing and don't wanna wait for the hair to grow to a certain length.... I do know that there is a type of wax that can wax them off even that hair is very short... If you are interested to know more about it, please PM me and I will let you know more info and etc

Haha i was thinking about it as well... but I still do like some hair at times... and doing IPL means losing that... heh.. and I like when its baby smooth as well... makes me look well groomed... and if you wan to do re-wax they also need a certain length before they can go ahead... haha... its really waste a lot of money if you do it so regularly... =\

I gotten use to the pain already, so i guess i am fine if it grows back to bushy stage.

The issue with waiting to grow back to its original bushy stage is that waxing will be more painful. Re-wax when the hair is soft and light, the pain is really very little. I guess it's either this or that yeah. No good solution. Lolx.
I did think bout doing IPL but it's expensive. Doing IPL on armpit will prolly bankrupt me. Ha ha. IPL on crack can be considered.

Haha i was thinking about it as well... but I still do like some hair at times... and doing IPL means losing that... heh.. and I like when its baby smooth as well...

Share your sentiment. IMO, after 7-8weeks, the length is good for re-wax. Like u said it's not cheap.

Most if the time I dun let it grow too bushy. Always do house-keeping. Haha.

Haha... I did some housekeeping prior to my waxing a few days back... so that kinda extended about a few more week before i did my Waxing... but It feel pokey towards the skin... =\

Share your sentiment. IMO, after 7-8weeks, the length is good for re-wax. Like u said it's not cheap.
Most if the time I dun let it grow too bushy. Always do house-keeping. Haha.

• 4 months later...

I want to become better groomed.

Guys, care to share what equipment/tool/device you use to trim those bushes up there and down below?

How many of you actually use an electric hair shaver or dedicated body hair trimmer from brands like philips or borsch?

Thanks for sharing!

i buy a bikini trimmer to trim my armpits.

i cant stand the sight of men having armpit hair sticking out.

How does it work? Are there men versions? Can be used on sensitive regions like balls and shafts?

Agree !! :thumb:

I use the trimmer from Gillette... i think it's called styling or styler

it works well down under since you can do both trimming and shaving....

Is it good? Where can you find it? How much it costs? Thanks!

How does it work? Are there men versions? Can be used on sensitive regions like balls and shafts?

actually hair is hair....shaver dont recognise whether it is female or male.

just buy bikini shaver or similar short teeth shaver to shave can already. not sure about balls and shaft as i dont use it on them.

i brought braun men facial shaver. the shaver blade/teeth is similar to bikini shaver just that its packaged for men.

Is it good? Where can you find it? How much it costs? Thanks!

it is definitely good because you can trim at three different lengths - which is good for body vs pubic vs armipits etc

i bought it in the US for 30 dollars or so... definitely affordable :-)

it is battery powered

I use the same brand ( of razor ) for face and other body parts. No issue so far.

Doesn't hair get caught easily in the blades? The process and the results are quite uneven and messy? Cleaning up is quite a nightmare too?

it is definitely good because you can trim at three different lengths - which is good for body vs pubic vs armipits etc

i bought it in the US for 30 dollars or so... definitely affordable :-)

it is battery powered

Thanks for responding. No wonder I've never seen it locally before. The price definitely sounds good and reasonable. I wonder if mustafa and paris silk carries it.

Thanks for responding. No wonder I've never seen it locally before. The price definitely sounds good and reasonable. I wonder if mustafa and paris silk carries it.

actually i have seen it in stores - not sure if it was coldstorage or fairprice... but it was there...

Doesn't hair get caught easily in the blades? The process and the results are quite uneven and messy? Cleaning up is quite a nightmare too?

The trick is you need to trim your hair really short before using the razor. Otherwise, it will be like what you said. Long hair can get caught in between the blades n cleaning will be messy.

With short hair, it's like doing daily shaving of facial hair. No big problem.

Edited by bluerunner

The trick is you need to trim your hair really short before using the razor. Otherwise, it will be like what you said. Long hair can get caught in between the blades n cleaning will be messy.

With short hair, it's like doing daily shaving of facial hair. No big problem.

Oh but you're shaving them. I was actually asking about trimming.

Oh but you're shaving them. I was actually asking about trimming.

Trimming is even simpler. Just use scissors n a small comb. For trimming, there will be no blade involved. There will be no hair entangled like u mentioned earlier. When you mentioned long hair got stuck between razor, I assume it's shaving. Edited by bluerunner

Trimming is even simpler. Just use scissors n a small comb. For trimming, there will be no blade involved. There will be no hair entangled like u mentioned earlier. When you mentioned long hair got stuck between razor, I assume it's shaving.

Using comb sounds like a good idea. I created a tiny "v" snip on my armpit before using scissors. Ouch! I am rather apprehensive about using scissors now. But the comb may just make the task easier and safer? Will try it out. Thanks for elaborating. Appreciated it much.

Hmmm I was actually asking for any particular model of hair trimmer anyone here can swear by. Will be nice to hear more experiences with any particular model which anyone finds particularly effective, easy and of cos, safe to use.

• 3 months later...
Guest Guest Need Advice

I'm gay bottom..need to seek advice on:

1) What product to use?

(suggest a brand)

2) How to reduce fur around ass for long term?? ..coz i do feel Not Sexy & Not Nice at all!!!

Guest guest.alex

I was pretty discreet also.

I went to a shop that will help me wax them. Coz i use to wax both my ass and pubic hair.

I dono if i can do this but he have his own shop at far east center. Last i did was couple of years back until i meet my bf and he likes it hairy. Hehe

for 1st times to waxing, he did an excellent job! Minimal pain. Whatever u see in e video out there are just drama over the top.

got to know about this persons service under other forum.

Guest heroman

i prefer it trimmed and not waxed off completely.

just back from business trip and fucked a tpe guy - muscular but completed waxed ... made me felt like i was fucking as boy ....

waxed as in whole body except the hair, eye brow and eye lashes.

would prefer him to at least have bit of arm pit hair and trimmed cock area.

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Guest locked, unlocked and locked this topic
  • 6 months later...
  • G_M changed the title to Bodily Hair Discussion - Arms, Legs, Bod, Chest, Nipple, Pubic - Boyzilian & Ass Hair (Growing & Removing)(Compiled)
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • 1 month later...
4 hours ago, -Ignored- said:

Can all the tops answer this??

1) Would u top a boy/man who has hairy crack? or don't shave their crack??

Personally, I prefer a smooth butt hole. Reason is I like to rim and play with the ass. in addition, I've had unfortunate experiences whereby the guy had traces of toilet paper stuck due to the hair around the crack. Not exactly a turn on. I know I might get flamed for it, but I like them pinkish (thankfully my bf's is.) versus a dark hole. A smooth pink crack gets me weak and I just want to bury my tongue in it, and shove my cock in till it is all nice and swollen. :twisted:

4 hours ago, -Ignored- said:

2) could I conclude that most of the btms whom u hve encounter are nearly hairless at their crack?

I've had some hairy cracks, but they were many years ago. Happily monogamous, plus having a bf who waxes regularly helps. ^_^

Love. 

• Guest locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.