Male HQ

All Discussion About Swimwear & Swimming Trunks (Compiled)

Guest Guest

Guest Swimmer

Actually nowadays the is huge decrease in number of guys at public swimming pools and Safra wearing speedo style trunks to swim.

Especially so after SAF changed the standard issue trunks to the square cut kind, the young men would be influenced about the normal style of trunks being square cut or knee length ones.

Feeling increasingly awkward to wear speedo style trunks to swim, and it's as if if you wear a speedo style trunks, you're not straight. Of course no questions asked if it's white or all the bright coloured ones.

If black or navy blue coloured speedos then maybe still straight.

Enjoy your swims everybody!

45 minutes ago, Guest Swimmer said:

Actually nowadays the is huge decrease in number of guys at public swimming pools and Safra wearing speedo style trunks to swim.

Especially so after SAF changed the standard issue trunks to the square cut kind, the young men would be influenced about the normal style of trunks being square cut or knee length ones.

Feeling increasingly awkward to wear speedo style trunks to swim, and it's as if if you wear a speedo style trunks, you're not straight. Of course no questions asked if it's white or all the bright coloured ones.

If black or navy blue coloured speedos then maybe still straight.

Enjoy your swims everybody!

Yeah agreed.

But i still prefer undies cutting type of swimtrunk compared to square ones. My preference

• 3 months later...

On Dec 23 only, get a FREE 2EROS underwear of your choice with purchase of any regular-priced 2EROS swimwear or beachwear at #02-06, Ming Arcade (opp Hard Rock Cafe), 21 Cuscaden Rd, #Singapore 249720.

Online use 12DAYS for 20% off storewide at www.male-hq.com

DvBriM3UwAEj2EC.jpg:large

On 12/20/2017 at 11:20 AM, Guest RandomJ said:

Sometimes I will feel inferior after wearing it, comparing myself with the model. The sexiness drops off the the chart....

my body can't compliment a good nice designed trunk.... (sorry I have bad genes. Gym also can't hit those standard, got many other commitments)

how will you guys feel?

Train harder. Yes, you can 

2 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

Maybe that gaudy swimwear can distract somewhat from the ugly tattoos in his arms?

Its art lah, uncle.

That beautiful tattoo is art, and handmade.

ugly is subjective,

I find it beautiful, but I agree that it is a waste of beautiful skin to cover with so much ink.

2 hours ago, Guest guest said:

Its art lah, uncle.

That beautiful tattoo is art, and handmade.

ugly is subjective,

I find it beautiful, but I agree that it is a waste of beautiful skin to cover with so much ink.

I recognize that it is artistic. Must have taken some good effort.  But it is unchangeable.  A picture can be moved and replaced with another. 

Also the big tattoos are unhealthy.  The ink can do damage to the body.   This is primarily the "ugly" in it.

7 minutes ago, Steve5380 said:

I can accept any swimwear design as long as the wearer is cute

And in this case, the design of the swimwear is secondary

because the best swimwear is no swimwear.  :)

i mean you yourself can accept wearing such designs?

Never tried swimming nude before (erm maybe in one of the saunas in bkk prolly)

6 minutes ago, -Ignored- said:

i mean you yourself can accept wearing such designs?
Never tried swimming nude before (erm maybe in one of the saunas in bkk prolly)

Yes,  I would wear any design, short of something totally transparent.

I have swam nude only a few times.  It is not important to me to swim nude,

what I find exciting is when others that I like swim nude!

I actually take my hats off to those who dare. These days you see quiet a few elders in skimpier swimwears, both female and male. They may not be the "so-call" perfect bod but at least they are free to be themselves. In the past they might had the bods but unfortunately those days the gears ain't allowed to be this sexy. I know for sure when I reach that stage I still may not be so daring. So give them a break, let them enjoy their skimpy gears. Just glue your eyes to the 'perfect bods' tanning in the deck-chairs.

Just like I am puzzle why hot-young-things are wearing boxer trunks when they would be 'woohoo' in speedos.

End of the day the best swimwear are those that fit snugly. I remembered being a cheapskate and wanted an old worn out speedo to be well used. Once jumped into the pool and felt my balls hangout from the loose sides. Lesson learned. 

3 hours ago, axefactor said:

Actually it's more like they should wear what looks good or appropriate in them. Some people can really push it when it comes to trying to wear the skimpiest swimwear

lol :)

Yes proportionate to me most important. Must be short and sexy but not reveal too much. 

4 hours ago, shyc said:

I remembered being a cheapskate and wanted an old worn out speedo to be well used. Once jumped into the pool and felt my balls hangout from the loose sides. Lesson learned. 

Haha..yes, I ever bought a pair of swimwear which my friend was peddling during my NS days...nice cut but not designed well cos the thigh area was too wide and couldn't keep my balls in...lol. It was just hanging loose :D

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Swim Delta
On 8/16/2017 at 8:08 PM, Shawn Lee said:

Anyone selling these trunks? I lost them and can't find any in stores because it is the older version. My whole school team wears those to go for competition so I need to get a pair too if not I won't be allowed to join them. Thanks.

s-l1600.jpg

@shawnlee nice bod. Do you go swim with the swim trunks from your display pic?

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.