Male HQ

How Old When You Had First Gay Sex + First Sexual Experience (Jo, Oral, Anal) + Whom Did You Lose Your Virginity To? (Compiled)

Guest light

First sexual encounter  

1,637 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I have this very close friend of mine. He and I do all sorts of stuff together. We have seen each other naked, slept together. We usually have blowjobs together when I'm at his place. I would suck him eat his load. We're straight. He likes me to suck his dick. To us, it's just for pleasure sake. NO strings attached.

We wanted to try anal once. But because my hole wasn't relaxed. So it failed. Subsequently, we dropped the subject. I'm planning to ask him again.

Any ideas how to convince him in a nice STRAIGHT manner? I wanna try just for fun.

stupid gay.....dare to say u r straight.? Simply nonsense!

Guest Fitwest

Darling I luv it! Haha...& to the "straight" fellow, stop deluding yourself!

Tell him in a STRAIGHT MANLY MANNER!!

"fxxk ME HARD like a straight whore!"

After u blow him, just sit on him immediately!!!

No need to ask for permission!!!

I have this very close friend of mine. He and I do all sorts of stuff together. We have seen each other naked, slept together. We usually have blowjobs together when I'm at his place. I would suck him eat his load. We're straight. He likes me to suck his dick. To us, it's just for pleasure sake. NO strings attached.

We wanted to try anal once. But because my hole wasn't relaxed. So it failed. Subsequently, we dropped the subject. I'm planning to ask him again.

Any ideas how to convince him in a nice STRAIGHT manner? I wanna try just for fun.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Guest elgar90

If the problem is that your hole is too tight, try fingering yourself daily. get use to have it stretch, one finger at a time, then slowly insert more. Remember to flush your rectum too. Clean hole is a nice experience=)

And I do believe straight people don't mind trying out anal sex. After we are curious being and female has anal too! =D

Guest talk cock

so true

im sick of all these people claiming to be "straight"

hypocrite...having gay sex yet claim straight.

so go rob the bank then said is a loan instead

well, his own understanding own perception of himself.... it may take time for him to make it clear to himself, whether he is or not a gay...

just some more good suggestions like

Tell him in a STRAIGHT MANLY MANNER!!

"fxxk ME HARD like a straight whore!"

so that some more fun :lol:

Douche before the dick goes in and use lotsa lube. Use condoms too cos you may not know how many pussies his dick could ahve entered as he is straight.

Dont do it on your best Eqyptian cotton sheets cos accidents may happen.

Edited by PaterTenebrarum

HAHA, c'mon guys, whether the threadstarter is straight/gay/bi/whatever is beside the point. He is just asking for tips on convincing his friend to try anal with him.

I think the best way is to talk to him about it. Since you have sucked him before, I'm sure both are quite comfortable with each other - just ask him if he wants to try out anal sex lah. Straight guys do get curious anyway. Maybe during one of your blowjob sessions, when both of you are in the right mood, you can pop the question.

Other than that, as suggested by some posters here, you got to clean your rectum properly first before trying out anything. And always play/experiment safe - use condoms.

Cool stuff. Any more suggestions?

Haha... Nobody seem to care about giving suggestions, instead, people are more curious whether you guys are gay or not. lol. :P

Anyway, my suggestion would be, next time when you guys have the opportunity to have fun again, during the climax, say this in a sexy voice,

"I would like to have your dick in my ass. My hole is hungry for it." :P

Will you be my valentine's? :D

Initiate this Dialouge

"STRAIGHT" You: You know both of us are "STRAIGHT".---Insert something about girlfriends here---(pun intended)eg I know you have not fxxk yr gf for a while. Although I let you anal me once and failed,Do you want to try again.

My ass is tighter than your gf's Vag. (Then let out a SOFT moan).Please be gentle, I never been fxxkED before.

Your "STRAIGHT" Close Friend: Yes.

repeat "It's not gay if there is no eye contact". in your head when your "STRAIGHT" Friend Plow you.

You are welcome.

Guest guest

Initiate this Dialouge

"STRAIGHT" You: You know both of us are "STRAIGHT".---Insert something about girlfriends here---(pun intended)eg I know you have not fxxk yr gf for a while. Although I let you anal me once and failed,Do you want to try again.

My ass is tighter than your gf's Vag. (Then let out a SOFT moan).Please be gentle, I never been fxxkED before.

repeat "It's not gay if there is no eye contact". in your head when your "STRAIGHT" Friend Plow you.

You are welcome.

i LIKE!

Initiate this Dialouge

You are welcome.

This idea not bad..... Drink some alcohol for better fantasy..... But dun drunk too much.... Lol...

• 4 weeks later...

hi everyone, this is hoping you good guys out there would share your experiences with me.

you see, i have always wanted to experience anal sex (of course with my special someone) but have not done so till today.

the main reason is that from information i gathered, anal sex can be a painful and unpleasant experience especially for first timers or for someone who has started out with the wrong person.

so for all receivers out there, i would apprecate your sharing of how your first experience was. how did you manage to prepare yourself to enjoy your subsequent experiences.

as for all givers out there, what and how do you help to prepare your partner/s to receive you and to enjoy the experiences together.

You should sit on the guy's dick so you can control how much goes in and how fast it goes in. Don't feel the need to start riding it immediately. Just sit on it and let your ass adjust.

hi

thanks for the info. however isn't sitting and letting the other guy does the job the same? although i agree with you that sitting on the other guy's cock gives me more control, but my main concern is the initial entry. that i believe is the greatest hurdle to overcome. am i right? cheers :)

• 1 month later...
Guest Rockfish

My boyfriend wanna fxxk me next week but we completely have no anal or fingering experience before.

Are there any pointers or tips for first-timers?

How do we go about doing it?

Will there be any poop or gas coming out?

Will it be extremely painful?

Will I be able to take his tool?

What are the after-effects and how long does it last?

Etc.

Please advice, thanks!

(I am not THAT experienced but...)

Use a lot of lube.

You will have to clear your ass before doing it. I often skip meals before going to have sex.

Depends on how big he is, it might be painful, it might not be. But as long as you use ample lube, soon after, it won't hurt that much.

Your ass will feel loose for a while, depending on your recovery rate. Should be better in 1-2 days. (:

"Well, I didn't know it would come to this but that's what happens when you're on your own."

My boyfriend wanna fxxk me next week but we completely have no anal or fingering experience before. Are there any pointers or tips for first-timers? How do we go about doing it? Will there be any poop or gas coming out? Will it be extremely painful? Will I be able to take his tool? What are the after-effects and how long does it last? Etc. Please advice, thanks!

1)Get thin condoms.It'll prevent more pain when he shoves it inside your butt.

2)Get lube.When using it,squirt some to your asshole and rub some of it inside until you're comfortable.

3)Based on my personal experience,the bottom has to spread his legs wide enough to open up the hole,and the top has to insert his tool in slowly.If it's pain,tell

your boyfriend that,and continue slowly until you're comfortable.

4)There will be gas and maybe some poop coming out of your ass,so the best option is to clear your bowels a day before and before you two meet up.

5)It will be painful,but after a while,you'll get used to it.

6)You should be able to take it,unless your bf's tool is about 5cm wide in diameter :whistle:

7)After-effects would be your ass being uncomfortable,like there's poop coming out,but there isn't.Your legs would feel very jelly-like after the session,but not weak enough to make you fall down while walking.

------------------------------

Ad removed by GM.

Any more ad on the main and u'll surely be suspended.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest No More Virgin

I did it in my mid 30s 2 years ago. We meet for cuddling sex and I fxxked him 2 to 3 times a year at his place. One of the evening I just asked him to fxxk me. I had always wanted to try it. It was pretty painful. I still sex with him but never let him fxxk again.

• G_M changed the title to How Old When You Had First Gay Sex + First Sexual Experience (Jo, Oral, Anal) + Whom Did You Lose Your Virginity To? (Compiled)
  • Guest locked this topic
  • Guest locked and unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.