Male HQ

How Old When You Had First Gay Sex + First Sexual Experience (Jo, Oral, Anal) + Whom Did You Lose Your Virginity To? (Compiled)

Guest light

First sexual encounter  

1,635 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Guest Bigger BullShit

You know why old spinsters/women who vow celibacy, nuns, mother superior and all her sisters all always behave so edgy, cranky, hypersensitive, bitchy, weird, mentally deranged blar blar blar ???

Thats because they never got fxxkED !!!!!!!!!

Guest 22 yr old innocent virgin

it's you life, as long you are happy with it.

if this is your belief just stick to it.

if your " naive " make you happy,

don't bother what people think of you,

you will know what you really seek & want one day :D

Thank you snowball :D , you're very nice

I'm happy, I'm gay, even though no sex, I'm still happy ;D

I'm also yet to have my first experience and, I'm quite ambivalent about the whole idea of keeping it or losing it. When I'm horny, I feel like hooking up with random people. But, the moment I'm done with hj, that feeling just vanish into thin air and displace again with the feeling of wanting to have connection before going down the road of intimacy. And the cycle goes on when I'm feeling horny again. No, I'm not saving it for someone special. He doesn't has to be my bf. As long as we have some connection at some level - such as buddy - , I would do it. Otherwise, I'd probably feel dirty and regret later on if I fxxk a guy whom I don't know at all.

Virginity is so overrate for gay men. When you had hard stool coming out of ur ass during constipation, what virginity are you talking about? Sometimes, you may even bleed from pooing hard stool. Every time you poo, you are no longer virgin.

Then no one is virgin (including babies) if follow ur logic.

I think you quoted wrong example. We are talking about something "IN" it instead of "OUT" of it.

Guest darkflame

Virginity is something more mental/psychological I guess.

I guess in that case I'm no longer a virgin physically.

Keep bleeding each time I have hard stools.

Gosh, one of my shit must have taken my virginity.... :blink:

My cock must be not virgin too since I ever insert it between two pillows and humped them, haha.

Guest slimbtm

whether u decide to keep your virginity or not, it actually depends on whether you are willing to lose it

for instance, i would prefer to lose it to someone i love if possible but i know it is very hard to find one

so as long as one enjoys the process, who even cares whether u are a virgin or not ?

just my opinions =)

Edited by slimbtm

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Ma Ai Nee

hey im new here, still unsure.. calling all virgins! unsure? going to try? why dont all virgins meet someday, just to share views in a group, and maybe for some.. ready to have some exploration and some fun!.. much better isnt it? lol maybe someone can organise?

Ha.Ha. Very Fannie. :clap: :clap:

Guest darkflame

I am a virgin. Not that it's really a big deal.

But I love fantasises of others helping me to discover myself. :rolleyes:

Well, if you want to have fun with 'some', why don't you organise it?

Guest Liu Ling Ling

There is nothing to be ashamed of being a virgin..

look at me..i'm an old virgin..juz not ready n wait for the right moment i guess..

only experiment clean fun...

Me Too. :clap:

hey im new here, still unsure.. calling all virgins! unsure? going to try? why dont all virgins meet someday, just to share views in a group, and maybe for some.. ready to have some exploration and some fun!.. much better isnt it? lol maybe someone can organise?

What are you referring to when you say Virgins?

1. Pure virgins, those whom have never had sex?

2. Virgins of the Dick? Those whom have not had been sucked or fcuked someone?

3. Virgins of the Ass? Those whom have not been fcuked?

4. Virgins of the mouth? Those whom have not sucked a cock?

^Yes. Gay virginity is a complicated concept. It's no longer sufficient to say you're a virgin, you have to specifically state whether you're a virgin of the mouth, dick, ass or hand, as Gachi mentioned. :lol:

I'm 18 and A level just ended! I'm the typical super mugger, sit in front row and people will say "you stress what, you confirm get A" kind of guy in school. But I was just thinking of exploring the gay community and indulge in some boy love.

But the question is should I just solicit for sex online or wait for the RIGHT ONE. Ahh, yes the elusive right one.

So, my question to you is, is your first cock from someone you like, or just anyone you meet online? Kinda a dilemma for me.

Congrats to you first of all! Answering your question, i guess the best is with someone you like, but it's all up to you i guess! I'm sure you can find someone that you like! And you are just 18, so no hurry! Take your time! Just be careful when you are soliciting, so hope you will find the Right one soon ^_^

Guest Happylark

geesh, for someone who "confirm get A one", your entry's full of insensible contradictory oxymoron. dont mind me for saying so; just consider what i'm about to say.

what's "indulging in boy love", "soliciting for sex online" and "right elusive one". let me tackle them each.

what constitutes the right elusive one? the one who gonna indulge you in boy love? or the one who gonna give you the wildest time of your life in bed?

wouldnt soliciting for online sex mean a gratification of physical lust; where's the boy love indulgence?

in anycase, you shouldn't let anyone sway your decision. if the whole world's made of hormonally charged people telling ye to have sex with just anyone you meet online and to do it without condom, are you gonna do so?

essentially it boils down to your own personal belief. whether you're merely looking to quench your thirst for fun, or otherwise.

i've been together with my boyfriend for 4years to come, yet we haven't engaged in any form of penetrative sex. i guess the chemistry meant more to us than the urge to cum. afterall, you can do-it-yourself to achieve the same outcome for the latter. but the former is something not even heterosexuals can guarantee.

if you've time to spare, might as well go train up before enlistment. or think about what you wanna apply for in university. i already started preparing my portfolio for application to medicine this time of the year during my time.

Guest darkflame

I believe this question should be answered by yourself only.

Depends on how you view chastity.

You may be chaste but your Mr. Right may not be chaste. Would that be fair to you, depending on how you feel? :blink:

I feel it is a form of good discipline to exercise self-control by waiting for the right one.

But if you're ready to solicit for casual sex, just go ahead.

geesh, for someone who "confirm get A one", your entry's full of insensible contradictory oxymoron. dont mind me for saying so; just consider what i'm about to say.

what's "indulging in boy love", "soliciting for sex online" and "right elusive one". let me tackle them each.

what constitutes the right elusive one? the one who gonna indulge you in boy love? or the one who gonna give you the wildest time of your life in bed?

wouldnt soliciting for online sex mean a gratification of physical lust; where's the boy love indulgence?

in anycase, you shouldn't let anyone sway your decision. if the whole world's made of hormonally charged people telling ye to have sex with just anyone you meet online and to do it without condom, are you gonna do so?

essentially it boils down to your own personal belief. whether you're merely looking to quench your thirst for fun, or otherwise.

i've been together with my boyfriend for 4years to come, yet we haven't engaged in any form of penetrative sex. i guess the chemistry meant more to us than the urge to cum. afterall, you can do-it-yourself to achieve the same outcome for the latter. but the former is something not even heterosexuals can guarantee.

if you've time to spare, might as well go train up before enlistment. or think about what you wanna apply for in university. i already started preparing my portfolio for application to medicine this time of the year during my time.

Don't worry about this guy. Obviously, a self righteous prick with a superiority complex talking about abstaining from sex for 4 years like its something to be proud of and that everyone should be doing it too.

This is your time and your life. Young guys seem to tend to place a lot of hope on love. If that's your thing, then go for it. although in this society we live in, that's easier said than done and could well take you a long time.

To me, I don't see why you can't have a little fun while keeping on the lookout for love at the same time. Virginity is over rated. Whether you're homo or hetero. Experience all you can when you can. Just make sure you keep yourself safe so you don't end up messing up your life prematurely.

A humble 2 cents worth

My 2 cents worth.

You are just starting out. Remember you have many years ahead of you to experience life and love. Just do not screw up your mind, your family nor your future because you are horny. Practice safer sex always and have a good circle of mature supportive friend and people u trust.

Live life and celebrate love.

Guest latecomer

If you are not sure of which way you should advance, i.e. at the x-road junction, the best option is to stop, think, and decide for yourself which path to move on! If you cannot decide now, it means that you are not very sure of yourself, you should just stop and do not make any move. You are still young and not in the hurry to commit yourself for something you may regret later. Especially if something you had done cannot be undone or to make a U-turn and start again. Listen to the opinions expressed by others, but finally you are the one to be responsible for your own action!

Guest elgar90

WOOT! Way to go HAPPYLARK! Jia you!

So few people are like happylark now=D

iamawesome, if you do believe and love in this society then jus follow happylark here.

If u r otherwise, jus follow ur dick. Many people will chiong to get u, and most likely u live in risk tt way.

My friend followed his dick, and got what he dun wish to get.

Yeh so there's my advice.

(With no intention to create disharmony!)

Edited by elgar90

To Happylark: Woah you sure come off as offensive? Pardon me if I come out as arrogant :) And yep, you sure do make senses, thanks. I think I was constantly bombarded with the idea that penetrative sex is really common. But you sure did wake me up! And seriously, if you're going to med school, please at least pretend to be approachable, especially to your ailing patients.

To Rabbit: THANK YOU for standing up for me. You're awesome! haha.

To the rest: Thank you! I get the general message that it totally depends on me.

Guest Curiousnazrul

I have agree with Happylark on this. Firstly, mugging and sitting in the front row does not necessitate a A for your A levels. The ppl of such an erroneous train of thought should really reevaluate themselves coz it is just naive. If it were so easy to get str8 As, half this nation would be in universities reading law or studying medicine.

Secondly, I feel that you are far too young to be thinking about such things. It has always bothered me that youngsters like u are losing their innocence so early in life and being blind sided from what is really important. Lemme ask u this; will love and sex help u get ahead in life? will it land u that cozy job that u really desire? will it enrich your life in any way? There is more to being a homosexual individual than sex or love dear boy. Like happylark, I was also busy prepping my portfolio for Law and medical school ard this time. Yes, I do agree that we have our carnal desires but it takes a strong mind to control such desires and pay attention to the things that matter more. Sex and love, in my opinion, are things that should not matter to u now. Since u are such a shoo-in for str8 As, should u not follow our leads and prepare your portfolio? Such things can wait and honestly, I don't find sex all that great and trust me when I say i have had lots of it. Sex my dear boy, can take a backseat and even if u so desire it, I feel that it should go to the one that loves u not to some random horned up shit who doesn't respect u and want to only use u.

You are rather confused abt such things arent u? If u need advise, im sure happylark is happy to help. U can turn to me too if u want:)

Guest Curiousnazrul

Don't worry about this guy. Obviously, a self righteous prick with a superiority complex talking about abstaining from sex for 4 years like its something to be proud of and that everyone should be doing it too.

This is your time and your life. Young guys seem to tend to place a lot of hope on love. If that's your thing, then go for it. although in this society we live in, that's easier said than done and could well take you a long time.

To me, I don't see why you can't have a little fun while keeping on the lookout for love at the same time. Virginity is over rated. Whether you're homo or hetero. Experience all you can when you can. Just make sure you keep yourself safe so you don't end up messing up your life prematurely.

A humble 2 cents worth

Is he self righteous? Is it nt an achievement to be abstinent for 4 yrs? I have been abstinent for 5 mths and honestly, I am rather proud of myself. The boy has to eventually make the decision for himself but i feel that Happylark is nt wrong in his assessment. I subscribe to his train of thought I guess but to each his own isnt it? I just dont want another young man to make such a horrible mistake. virginity is very precious even to men and should nt be treated so cavalierly. im rather draconian arent I? Hahaha. Boy, make ur own decision. whatever it is, I hope u make the right one:)

My two cents:

1. Yes, he should focus on his studies, and work towards a good job and financial stability and so on. Whoever said you can't have some fun and still do all that? He's not going to suddenly fail, drop out from school and be an unemployed bum by having sex.

2. I completely disagree that abstaining from sex is an "achievement" and deserving of praise. The only way I can see someone really believing this kind of philosophy is if you're completely religious and feel that satisfying your carnal desires is wrong. In that case, you should abstain from masturbating too. Self-gratification is still gratification, right?

My advice is, no harm in exploring new things. Just be safe, don't be promiscuous, and remember what your real priorities are.

Guest Happylark

To Happylark: Woah you sure come off as offensive? Pardon me if I come out as arrogant :) And yep, you sure do make senses, thanks. I think I was constantly bombarded with the idea that penetrative sex is really common. But you sure did wake me up! And seriously, if you're going to med school, please at least pretend to be approachable, especially to your ailing patients.

To Rabbit: THANK YOU for standing up for me. You're awesome! haha.

To the rest: Thank you! I get the general message that it totally depends on me.

ohwell if it's that harsh, but i'm sure you could live with it. what kills you not makes you stronger only. and i'm already in med school actually.

and responses from people like rabbit (hiding behind that monitor with a guest account probably due to an INFERIORTY complex) aint unusual. try the irc where people sport nicks with words like "flex, fun, btm, top" etc. you'll get exactly the same TWO CENTS WORTH. and you'll know why it's only worth that 2 cents.

he could be right. have some fun, while searching for your true love's kiss. afterall you live once, and you're in your prime eh? so what would you tell your date when he pops along and ask "hey, are you promiscuous"?

you gonna be honest and tell him "yea, i slept around previously while waiting for you to pop into my life and i shall not do that anymore"?

oh, then the picture might get rosy and he might say "it's okay, everyone has a past. i accept you and your past. but how do i know if i'm just another bed partner? maybe you might sleep with me and wait for the next destined guy to pop in". how then are you gonna tackle that?

just look around at how many desperate sad souls we have here in this forum. at the age of 30+, 40+, they still have to solicit for sex, claiming how LONELY they are. those who aint well endowed gotta pay for it somemore. if you wanna picture yourself in that position at that old age, parents gone long with the wind, siblings not as close anymore, no kids, no partner, only having resort to such medium to give you momentary satisfaction, then finally die with no one to mourn for you, go ahead.

oh yea, and if virginity were so overrated, why would you see people looking for virgins to play with? it's only overrated when someone's lost it and never gonna get it back and could only eye others with jealousy. which brings me back to the point of inferiority complex. or when they're trying to kid you into their bed.

wonder how many more rabbits i offended with this post.

Guest Curiousnazrul

My two cents:

1. Yes, he should focus on his studies, and work towards a good job and financial stability and so on. Whoever said you can't have some fun and still do all that? He's not going to suddenly fail, drop out from school and be an unemployed bum by having sex.

2. I completely disagree that abstaining from sex is an "achievement" and deserving of praise. The only way I can see someone really believing this kind of philosophy is if you're completely religious and feel that satisfying your carnal desires is wrong. In that case, you should abstain from masturbating too. Self-gratification is still gratification, right?

My advice is, no harm in exploring new things. Just be safe, don't be promiscuous, and remember what your real priorities are.

Who cares abt religiosity. I did not say that he, as a result of having sex, was going to drop out did I? What I am putting into question is whether he has the strength of character to stop once he has started. It is so apparent to me that once you start, stopping would take immense willpower on the part of the person. I have been in that position and I am availing this confused young man my experience. It took me immense willpower to stop being so cavalier about sex. Once I started, whatever inhibitions I initially had went away with the wind. I had no compunction at all and when the opportunity arose, went with the flow, oftentimes leading me to to have sex. That is the inherent problem with the gay community I feel. We are too blase about morality, about sex and about the repercussions of having sex. It is as though the moment we became gay the rules of the society stopped applying to us. Sex is good, i concede that but having sex at a young age of 18 or even younger will have a detrimental effect on his entire well-being. Let us not talk about the obvious STDs. Let's talk psychologically. Once that barrier is removed, will he be able to keep a hold on his carnal desires? I doubt a boy of one and eight is capable of such maturity of thought. The fact that he's brandishing his str8 As gonna be is already hallmark of an immature mind. I am not trying to rile people up; not especially the thread starter but I want him to think with his head and not with his loins. Sex and love can wait. There are many opportunities for that in future. Instead of flippant things like these, should he not instead devote his energies to more productive activities like choosing a course for university, preparing his resume or portfolio and other more meaningful things?. Think rationally. Do not be one of the people Happylark mentioned. Do not take the easy road. Make progressive steps to insinuate yourself into the community. Enjoy your innocence before you lose it as an adult. Be the kid that you are because the moment you do such things, you can consider your innocence lost,, u can consider yourself thrust into an ugly world with uglier people. Are you ready for that mentally and emotionally? Are youu ready to allow people to treat u like meat for the having instead of the wonderful person you are? Think boy. think. I was 20 when I had sex and even then I wasn't prepared to handle the excesses of the gay community. I don't think I am ready even now.

Guest Curiousnazrul

okay people, haha. I have this bad vibes that this is going to turn out to be a flaming session.

But yep, I respect perspectives from both sides and yes, I admit I'm definitely immature. And I've decided to push back this crazy idea of sex to later parts of my life. For now, concentrate on a degree or NS.

iamawesome, I am sorry for coming off as forceful and at times rude but I just wanted you to know and understand that for every action there is a consequence. As I said, there are many opportunities for such thing. yes, you are awesome. Do not let anyone make you feel otherwise ok. I am glad that you have decided to focus on your education instead of non- pertinent issues like sex and love. Do your best:)

• 1 month later...
Guest First time

I gave in to my bf of 5 years and had anal sex with him first time yesterday. Was bleeding slighlt during sex and feel sore after that. Now keep having feeling like going to pass motion. Is it normal for a first time anal sex?

I gave in to my bf of 5 years and had anal sex with him first time yesterday. Was bleeding slighlt during sex and feel sore after that. Now keep having feeling like going to pass motion. Is it normal for a first time anal sex?

i think its really normal. next time you should put more lube and relax more. as your muscle is not getting use to the extention of the size of the cock.

ha.

• 2 weeks later...
  • G_M changed the title to How Old When You Had First Gay Sex + First Sexual Experience (Jo, Oral, Anal) + Whom Did You Lose Your Virginity To? (Compiled)
  • Guest locked this topic
  • Guest locked and unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.