Male HQ

Discussion on Being Naked / Sleeping Naked at Home (compiled)

Guest ayiamorij

Guest swimmer199

Oh well, got a new NSF got posted in and he shared the same 4 men bunk as I am. Cool looking lean fit Chinese dude. On his first night, after shower, I am surprised that he walked back to the bunk, dry himself and laid down on his bed to sleep without putting on any underwear. In the middle of the night, he woke up and went to urine and I follow soon after in just my underwear. Spotted him with a raging hard on in the toilet, after urine he just walk back with his raging hard on and lay to sleep. When I came back, he was sound asleep and gosh he got a nice dick except it curve slighly to the left erected. I couldn't have a good sleep the whole night as I was eyeing his sick but date not do anything.

Tis reminds me 10yrs back in army, my 2nd Sgt who sleeping in same 6 men bunk with me. We HQ can stay in or stay out, but I choose to stay in so I normally sleep alone in bunk. Tis 2nd Sgt of mine will stay in once in awhile or when he is on duty. When he stay in he will only wear his no brand triangle underwear in bunk after shower(tall nice bod & nice pop out bulge ). Especially in morning when I wake up I will admire his morning wood in his undie while he still sleeping(his cock head nearly out of his undie band).

There are few times I kena weekend duty with him, he more bochap bcos no people around all book out so at nite he will strip naked in bunk and walk to toilet take his shower after done he came back bunk in nude continue drying himself with towel then lay onto the bed sleeping nude with only his blanket. One time in the middle of nite 2am when I still reading my book he blur blur wake up with a very hard dick gog to toilet urine(really hard and thick abt 7inches pointing left). Mine go hard too when seeing his hard bouncy dick when he walk to toilet. His dick still hard when he came back to bunk and ask me "oei.. so late still dun sleep ar! " then he lay back to bed continue his sleep. I did naughty thing, when I hear his soft snoring sound I will go over to him slowly pull off his blanket to admire his dick and I actually did lightly touch it too. I swear I did not make up story.

Haha... my SGT like to wear his black mesh boxer brief in bunk & when sleeping. Can clearly see his circumcised cock parking upwards & those hair poking out the mesh hole.... sexy! Too bad he is married.

Tis reminds me 10yrs back in army, my 2nd Sgt who sleeping in same 6 men bunk with me. We HQ can stay in or stay out, but I choose to stay in so I normally sleep alone in bunk. Tis 2nd Sgt of mine will stay in once in awhile or when he is on duty. When he stay in he will only wear his no brand triangle underwear in bunk after shower(tall nice bod & nice pop out bulge ). Especially in morning when I wake up I will admire his morning wood in his undie while he still sleeping(his cock head nearly out of his undie band).

There are few times I kena weekend duty with him, he more bochap bcos no people around all book out so at nite he will strip naked in bunk and walk to toilet take his shower after done he came back bunk in nude continue drying himself with towel then lay onto the bed sleeping nude with only his blanket. One time in the middle of nite 2am when I still reading my book he blur blur wake up with a very hard dick gog to toilet urine(really hard and thick abt 7inches pointing left). Mine go hard too when seeing his hard bouncy dick when he walk to toilet. His dick still hard when he came back to bunk and ask me "oei.. so late still dun sleep ar! " then he lay back to bed continue his sleep. I did naughty thing, when I hear his soft snoring sound I will go over to him slowly pull off his blanket to admire his dick and I actually did lightly touch it too. I swear I did not make up story.

i swear im hard reading this in the bus now.lol

Why you never ask him why you have such a hard on?? Haha!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
10 hours ago, Arm Show said:

Me too. Always sleep naked. If it's a bit cold I'll just cover myself with blanket, still being naked underneath. I like the feeling of my skin touching mattress or blanket. Love to hug bolster, wrapping arms and legs around it and press my cock and balls into it. And I'll be ready to jerk off in the morning when I wake up naked and my cock is hard right there. :P

@Arm Show Oh my god can you jerk off and cum your white milk photo please hmmm

this reminds me many years back i was a clerk in tekong posted to training branch where the PTIs is.

I stayed in a 6 men bunk with 5 PTIs with really good bods and some with cute look. Since all of them having good bods they likes to flunk it.

most of the time in our bunk they would just wear a underwear, and sometime they will walk to shower and come back in just towel, then when they remove their towel in bunk to dry their hair their cock will sway as they wipe. what a scene, never fails to make me hard.

Guest addict

I remembered my NSF time when i was staying in an 8 men bunk, but with 6 of us staying in it. 

When I am on weekend duty, I'll  always sleep in the bunk nude cus I'm pretty much alone. There was once when my bed buddy who was supposed to be on sunday duty decided to book in earlier. He caught me in the bunk naked and I struggled to put on my underwear immediately while he laughed on.

That night I had to sleep in my undies which was pretty normal for us bunk mates cus it is warm at night. But I had quite a bulge in my undies which he teased me about that night. I just past it off as not having wanked in the last two weeks. 

I remembered we both slept in our undies but when I woke up to use the toilet, I could swear his undies was at his ankle. I saw his dick and it was massive. The image still turns me on every now and then when I think of it. 

Good times...

I've been slowly takin off one article of clothing every few days when I sleep. Started off going commando. Then a tee with underwear. Two nights ago it was starting to get cold somehow so I was back to be fully clothed. It's amazing how hugging a bolster makes me hornier through my PT shorts when I go commando. I think tonight I'll sleep bottomless. The feeling of my skin and my fleece (I think it's fleece) blanket is amazing. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 17/04/2016 at 3:04 PM, addict said:

I remembered my NSF time when i was staying in an 8 men bunk, but with 6 of us staying in it. 

When I am on weekend duty, I'll  always sleep in the bunk nude cus I'm pretty much alone. There was once when my bed buddy who was supposed to be on sunday duty decided to book in earlier. He caught me in the bunk naked and I struggled to put on my underwear immediately while he laughed on.

That night I had to sleep in my undies which was pretty normal for us bunk mates cus it is warm at night. But I had quite a bulge in my undies which he teased me about that night. I just past it off as not having wanked in the last two weeks. 

I remembered we both slept in our undies but when I woke up to use the toilet, I could swear his undies was at his ankle. I saw his dick and it was massive. The image still turns me on every now and then when I think of it. 

Good times...

Why was his underwear at his ankle ?? Haha

• 3 months later...
Guest I do too

I only sleep naked with my boy Friend so that he can suckle anytime during the night and in the morning... As my wake-up call. I used to sleep naked with my Wife but now she doesn't like it anymore.... Lucky I now have my big Friend to hug naked once in a while.

Sleep nude since 20 plus... But need to have good sheets and duvet cover. at least 600thread count and above, less than 1000 (above this is damn warm for SG and damn jialat to iron)

When bf stay over, he sleeps with shorts and tshirt, but I will pull his shorts off at night ! :whistle: There are times when he says your body gives off so much heat..."can insulate please!" Then boh pian...kena put on singlet.

erm...sorry bf if you read this. :P

8 hours ago, Shinhao said:

Sleep nude since 20 plus... But need to have good sheets and duvet cover. at least 600thread count and above, less than 1000 (above this is damn warm for SG and damn jialat to iron)

When bf stay over, he sleeps with shorts and tshirt, but I will pull his shorts off at night ! :whistle: There are times when he says your body gives off so much heat..."can insulate please!" Then boh pian...kena put on singlet.

erm...sorry bf if you read this. :P

I think 600 is still too thick. In the summer, I stick to 300 or 200. The 1000 are just too thick for my liking even in the winter months. 

Anyway, it's weird, when I am by myself, I usually sleep with underwear on. With my bf, we both tend to sleep in the nude. 

Love. 

Guest I have
1 hour ago, Shinhao said:

@doncoin

600 is okay lah for SG. I sometimes use 300-400, but like too thin leh. Egyptian cotton is damn shiok, but my other half uses a Japanese brand and says its softer and cooler. Bamboo cotton or something like that...

hey, have you chosen a venue yet for the big day?

You mean you haven't received his invitation! Aigooo.... You are not his type lah...

4 hours ago, J0Boo said:

I don't dare to sleep naked cos I have the tendency to rub and touch myself if I am naked. I still need my beauty sleep before school the next day HAHA :D

urm even without sleeping naked, i still rub and touch myself often. need adjustment ever so often to be comfy. :smokin:

used to sleep naked behind my locked door. once i woke up and discovered door unlocked, spend the entire day figuring if i had locked the night before. :doh: and i hate it when the domestic helper knock on my door in the middle of the night, had to scramble in darkness and try to make as little noise when putting something on before i open the door. :shhh:

@Shinhao We are planning the US one first. Mother feels that since it is just immediate family and a few close friends, like 3 or 4 tables max. So we can go to the country club or just a hotel etc. and reserve. She also suggested a cruise ship, do weekend trip, whole family can celebrate through the weekend. 

Bamboo sheets are actually quite nice, A different texture form cotton. The fabric is stretchier I find. 

Love. 

i had been sleeping nude for a few years since i have my own room but i made a discovery last night.

i saw my brother wrapped himself with a towel to shower. then i was shocked to see him walked passed me naked to his room.

few hours later when he was still asleep, his son was crying so i went in to take a look, gosh he is sleeping naked and i wonder if my grandmother saw that cos she was inside the room as well

anyway, probably its programmed in the both of us since my dad used to the same thing when we were young. he's probably naked b4 the both of us are born and/or we are still an infant but maybe feels that his 2 son are already growing up so he changed to just only underwear and that's what we can recall

• G_M changed the title to Discussion on Being Naked / Sleeping Naked at Home (compiled)
  • G_M locked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.