Male HQ

Straight Massage Shop Recommendation in Singapore

5 hours ago, ntrdaddy said:

I went to see Don of NRQ on Saturday

I haven't asked him for service for a long time, about half a year. (because of covid-19)

Is his massage technique very good? I think it depends on personal taste.

I can only say that the way he massaged his buttocks was close to madness.

And one of the most interesting things is that he likes to chat.

As long as you are more willing to chat with him, his service will be better and better. When the time comes, you will not be willing to stop.
What moved me most was that he didn't accept my tip this time.

The reason is that because the current economy is not good, we should save what we can.

What a strange man?

Last but not least, if you like humor or erotic jokes in the whole process, he is a masseuse with this way, you will like him very much.
If it's a quiet friend, he's not a good choice, because  can't sleep all the time.

What does 'the way he massage buttock is close to madness' means?

3 hours ago, Leanmeat said:

What does 'the way he massage buttock is close to madness' means?

I wouldn’t regard Don’s butt massage as madness in a sensual way (if that’s what @ntrdaddy was trying to insinuate) but suffice to say that Don is willing/open to massage more butt areas than others mostly would.

Admittedly, some of the earlier postings in this thread suggested self promotion (or by his overzealous “fans”) but I still see Don as a masseur who offers a legit massage. It’s just perhaps not quite in the strict swedish or deep tissue massage style.

Edited by kaiser74

On 7/29/2020 at 6:41 PM, kk123boy said:

Anybody has review on Ray at Zufu?

massage skill? How about the build?

thanks 

if you are looking for ah dong and ken style, ray just half of them.. not really in good massage..somemore he will use tools which is very pain and not enjoy at all..

On 8/19/2020 at 7:49 PM, justaguy said:

Do they require you to wear mask throughout  the session? Also to go naked?

Hi. I received a few pm asking about the same. So i thought it's best to tell openly. Whenever i go Soul & Sole Funan, my massuer always hand me paper underwear & i'll wear for hygiene purpose. Im not sure if can go naked cos i don't try before. Also, for me, i don't wear mask when facing down. I guess they are ok with that. Anycase, i want a relaxed no frills massage so the ambience & priced about $50/hour suits me well.   

Edited by h.shi

On 9/6/2020 at 10:36 AM, bwf15 said:

if you could, avoid the bathroom and toilet. The room for massage is generally alright.

I have the same issue with the bathroom and I kind of have to use it as need to shower before and after the massage. It was a bit uncomfortable having to walk to and from the bathroom as the masseurs/masseuses tend to gather outside the rooms chatting.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/3/2012 at 7:32 PM, sgboy82 said:

Ya.

Honda's skill is slightly better.

But overall I prefer Alan.

The pressure just nice.

Very relaxing:

And erotic.

I was nude again.

His hands brushed against my dick umpteen times.

I was damn rock hard.

Are they still working there . ?

11 hours ago, Foryouforhimforher said:

Finally found time to go for massage. Went to nAtureland Spa at Robertson Quay and Don was my masseur. Had him giving me massage a few times already and each time he never fail to surprise me in giving me more sensual massage everytime. Really gotto bond with ur masseur in order to enjoy more during the massage. 

He do massage with your mask on?

On 9/17/2020 at 8:27 AM, Foryouforhimforher said:

Finally found time to go for massage. Went to nAtureland Spa at Robertson Quay and Don was my masseur. Had him giving me massage a few times already and each time he never fail to surprise me in giving me more sensual massage everytime. Really gotto bond with ur masseur in order to enjoy more during the massage. 

Went to find Don @ Natureland Robertson Quay today for a 90min body massage.  Must say his massage is a really complete one... front and back of body, including hands and legs.

He really gave a good press on the butt muscles and also on the inner thighs when doing the front. Maybe it is my 1st time there so I did not get to experience how sensual it will be haha but I will say if you are near there and he is available, can definitely give him a try. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Just help to inform, Ah Ming previously from Emperor Spa is now back to Singapore and he would like to let everyone know he hope to see you all again. 

He is now working at Natureland Valley Point Outlet and you may call to book for his massage. ID 31 or you can just mention Ah Ming. He is very friendly and cute guy who can do superb massage. He is also gay friendly and have a fit and buff body, he do gym quite a lot to maintain. But I think there should be no hanky panky, he can provide really nice and strong massage. 

On 10/20/2020 at 4:45 PM, TKT90 said:

Just help to inform, Ah Ming previously from Emperor Spa is now back to Singapore and he would like to let everyone know he hope to see you all again. 

He is now working at Natureland Valley Point Outlet and you may call to book for his massage. ID 31 or you can just mention Ah Ming. He is very friendly and cute guy who can do superb massage. He is also gay friendly and have a fit and buff body, he do gym quite a lot to maintain. But I think there should be no hanky panky, he can provide really nice and strong massage. 

Thanks TKT90 for recommending. I tried Ah Ming from Natureland Valley Point last night and the massage is good and professional . I am surprised that he has a good strength despite his petite build. Cant imagine that he weighed 80 plus kg before.

27 minutes ago, aquxluver said:

Thanks TKT90 for recommending. I tried Ah Ming from Natureland Valley Point last night and the massage is good and professional . I am surprised that he has a good strength despite his petite build. Cant imagine that he weighed 80 plus kg before.

Is he the short slim guy?

17 hours ago, farku29 said:

Thanks to @TKT90's advertisement, Ming is now no longer a hidden gem. He's booked out early so please make sure you book him early. My other go-to guy at NL VP is Chris. 

Don't expect any HkPk from both of them please. Don't spoil market. 

Chris strength ok? If so, i can book him next time if Ming is fully booked.

• G_M changed the title to Rejuv Footwork Massage