Male HQ

Straight Massage Shop Recommendation in Singapore

On 6/25/2020 at 11:50 AM, wInterhound said:

Anyone tried wanlin before? 

Went there a few days ago, was assigned a cute young thing "Z". 2 hours for $98. Curtained room barely had space for walking, and I had 2 aunties next to me who were grumbling nonsense, so the ambiance is a -10. Skill of therapist is an absolute 0. The back of my neck is still bruised and tender after so many days. Skilled therapists who know what they are doing will never cause pain no matter how hard they press, but this guy's feather touch is also painful. Had to tell him on at least 5 occasions to go easy on me, which he did for 2 seconds before going back to press on you like his life depended on it. For oil massage they give you a pair of shorts (not the disposable kind) so I'm really hope it was washed and not re-used. Won't be rushing back there anytime soon.

• 2 weeks later...

Visited Don at nature land spa at roberston quay today after seeing a few reviews.

i must said I’m very pleased with his massage skills. As the massage goes, we chatted and he is a friendly person almost a friend to be. Massage was sensual and he did butt massage as well as inner thighs. He also focus on the chest and stomach area to my surprise. Will definitely go back to him for more massage. 

On 7/9/2020 at 8:45 AM, farku29 said:

Went there a few days ago, was assigned a cute young thing "Z". 2 hours for $98. Curtained room barely had space for walking, and I had 2 aunties next to me who were grumbling nonsense, so the ambiance is a -10. Skill of therapist is an absolute 0. The back of my neck is still bruised and tender after so many days. Skilled therapists who know what they are doing will never cause pain no matter how hard they press, but this guy's feather touch is also painful. Had to tell him on at least 5 occasions to go easy on me, which he did for 2 seconds before going back to press on you like his life depended on it. For oil massage they give you a pair of shorts (not the disposable kind) so I'm really hope it was washed and not re-used. Won't be rushing back there anytime soon.

i had a shifu - quite old guy. nothing special. but his tuina was good. its only on the back body. i think tuina doesn't do the front body? 

27 minutes ago, durianking said:

do u mean super loud in talking or super "niang"? 

Ah Long is loud in talking haha

Ya I was curious as some bro here mentioned about one of them being “Super loud”. Got it now thanks!

Be cool, like a breeze...

On 8/5/2020 at 9:41 AM, luv_sex said:

anyone try the KANG JIA foot massage at bedok 122? Only 1 China man there and got curtain to cover it, think can be naked too..

I tried. Can be naked. Only acupressure. No oil. I stripped naked but he covered throughout. Nothing sensual.

On 7/28/2020 at 11:38 PM, Foryouforhimforher said:

Visited Don at nature land spa at roberston quay today after seeing a few reviews.

i must said I’m very pleased with his massage skills. As the massage goes, we chatted and he is a friendly person almost a friend to be. Massage was sensual and he did butt massage as well as inner thighs. He also focus on the chest and stomach area to my surprise. Will definitely go back to him for more massage. 

Was Don from Valley Point previously?

On 7/9/2020 at 8:45 AM, farku29 said:

I went to wanlin and had a try as well.  Awful. 

2 hours ago, Leanmeat said:

Btw now customer need to wear mask during massage still? If so I rather not go sia. How to relax myself w a mask on.

I was at Natureland Spa at Valley point last month. There are signs in the massage room that requires patron to put on mask through the session. It was quite stuffy for me to put on mask for the 90 min massage.

1 hour ago, gpfun said:

I was at Natureland Spa at Valley point last month. There are signs in the massage room that requires patron to put on mask through the session. It was quite stuffy for me to put on mask for the 90 min massage.

If that's the case for all massage shop, confirm I dont wanna go massage liao. Spoil the relaxing moments. 

On 7/6/2020 at 12:06 AM, Juleswan said:

Went back to NRQ requested for Don after months of enduring, he unknotted my aching shoulders & made sure if the pressure was alright. When massaging my lower body indeed was still sensual as before. In my opinion his massage is very satisfying & will go back to him again!

Don from where, how's his physique

i went for my regular massage at Funan last Sat again. It's called Soul & Sole, opposite Watsons on B1. There were a few male therapists doing the works. its spacious enough, at least probably due to covid -19 now. i like the cozy laid back mood. Most of all, it's quiet & just the right atmosphere for a  massage. Having straight joint like this means my focus is on the skills of the therapists serving me. Untie my knots & give me a helping hand to relieve muscle sore are topmost for me.  On my way out,  i happen to see the towel boy collecting & delivering fresh towels & linens, so handsome with strong arms. How i wish he is a therapist. lol.

33 minutes ago, h.shi said:

i went for my regular massage at Funan last Sat again. It's called Soul & Sole, opposite Watsons on B1. There were a few male therapists doing the works. its spacious enough, at least probably due to covid -19 now. i like the cozy laid back mood. Most of all, it's quiet & just the right atmosphere for a  massage. Having straight joint like this means my focus is on the skills of the therapists serving me. Untie my knots & give me a helping hand to relieve muscle sore are topmost for me.  On my way out,  i happen to see the towel boy collecting & delivering fresh towels & linens, so handsome with strong arms. How i wish he is a therapist. lol.

Can you recommend a good masseur? So your space is just curtained from others?

3 hours ago, h.shi said:

Do they require you to wear mask throughout  the session? Also to go naked?

Edited by justaguy

Finally found time to go back to naturaland spa at Robertson quay, as usual Don as my massage therapist. This time round I had a 120 mins massage to relax and unwind subjecting myself to the good sensual massage from Don. As a usual customer, he knew where are the areas to focus on for me, butt, inner thighs and front body as well. Really enjoy his massage session fully and a good mixture of hard massage and soft sensual massage to relax my entire body and soul. Looking forward to my next visit again! Do note to book in advance as his schedule is very packed these days! 

Edited by Foryouforhimforher

On 8/19/2020 at 5:05 PM, midkemia said:

Can you recommend a good masseur? So your space is just curtained from others?

My massuer is philip. i had him a couple of times so far & like the strength & energy delivered. it's curtained up at Soul & Sole at Funan. The velvety royal blue curtains made for a very masculine place, somehow has this calming effect along with that warm yellow lightings. Very club-like feeling! 

2 hours ago, h.shi said:

My massuer is philip. i had him a couple of times so far & like the strength & energy delivered. it's curtained up at Soul & Sole at Funan. The velvety royal blue curtains made for a very masculine place, somehow has this calming effect along with that warm yellow lightings. Very club-like feeling! 

The place only has male massuer or mixture?

• G_M changed the title to Rejuv Footwork Massage