Male HQ

Straight Massage Shop Recommendation in Singapore

8 hours ago, SSSSS said:

shorter than 160cm and slim, overestimated...better to go for other outlet and find a better therapist.

overestimated?! What were your "estimations"?!

What were your intentions when you went to see him? And how influential was the experience that you have to disregard all the other staff there that you are recommending that people shouldn't even bother with the other staff here and should "go for other outlet"??

shorter than 160?! omg... Perhaps your estimation is indeed wrong.

went to Ming at Natureland VP.  really is worth every $. the ambience and service is good. booking can be done via whatsapp (you can check their website for the number). Ming is very strong despite his petite build, consistency hard throughout and will check on the pressure very often. he can be quite chatty but it got more quiet as the massage progress. the massage was done very professionally. only go to Ming if you need a strong and professional massage. their ginger tea at the counter is good. one negative point is that VP is a bit not convenient. 

Went to the cozy Soul & Sole at Funan mall once again. This time i had oil body massage by this new fit looking staff. His skills is strong & firm, especially when he does my shoulders & back. I wanted to extend another 30 mins but too bad, he has a booking coming up. In order to get another session, i asked for his name. That's Ah Boy, what an easy name to recall! 

3 hours ago, h.shi said:

Went to the cozy Soul & Sole at Funan mall once again. This time i had oil body massage by this new fit looking staff. His skills is strong & firm, especially when he does my shoulders & back. I wanted to extend another 30 mins but too bad, he has a booking coming up. In order to get another session, i asked for his name. That's Ah Boy, what an easy name to recall! 

Did he require u to wear mask throughout the session?

6 hours ago, h.shi said:

How much?

On 11/6/2020 at 3:39 PM, h.shi said:

interested to hear more too! is he young/old?

On 11/6/2020 at 3:39 PM, h.shi said:

and is the massage done in a room?

I need a massage badly yesterday so went to book Zufu and book Andrew, I did some searching in this thread and found a feedback that Andrew's massage is towards soft type which is not to my liking. I call in and change both the timing and masseur to James.

Did a little talk with James then found out Ah Dong cannot work in this trade anymore and he is working as chauffeur now which I think it is good for him too. Zufu also close down the other smaller branch at the National Library which I never been there before.

Overall, James's massage is more hard which I prefer and not bad though.

1 hour ago, BusinessBi said:

I need a massage badly yesterday so went to book Zufu and book Andrew, I did some searching in this thread and found a feedback that Andrew's massage is towards soft type which is not to my liking. I call in and change both the timing and masseur to James.

Did a little talk with James then found out Ah Dong cannot work in this trade anymore and he is working as chauffeur now which I think it is good for him too. Zufu also close down the other smaller branch at the National Library which I never been there before.

so serious until cannot work in this trade anymore... 

On 11/8/2020 at 11:14 PM, BusinessBi said:

Ah dong is currently still working in this trade but at his home at Tiong bahru. I still received festive greeting from him every now and then.

7 minutes ago, kjs2221 said:

Ah dong is currently still working in this trade but at his home at Tiong bahru. I still received festive greeting from him every now and then.

Possible to let us know his contact, please? Or pm me. Thanks!

1 hour ago, Foryouforhimforher said:

Went to booked Don whom is now at Imperial Apple (6 Handy Road). Still have good massage and sensual rub at all the right spots (if you know what I mean). New spots every time went I visit him for massage which is very important for us every time to look forward and enjoy the massage.

Is it for unisex?

18 hours ago, Sg boi said:

Any review for ashi? And if they have a private room? I went to this neighborhood chain although they have male masseur but massage was done openly. 

The last time I wanna try their siglap branch but go then I know its open concept even for full body. I cancel the apptmt when I was there after seeing that. 

Just done with one hour body massage at Zu Le Fang 足乐坊, ubi avenue 1 this morning. I can confirm @Ekasitcompliment. Masseur 阿信 is from China. He is very friendly, skillful, good looking, cute, tall and fair. We chatted alot during the session. This branch only has 2 masseurs, both are male from China. This shops has 3 massage chairs (if not mistaken) and 3 massage tables with foldable partition only. One hour body massage (without oil) costs $40.

5 hours ago, Ajinomoto said:

Just done with one hour body massage at Zu Le Fang 足乐坊, ubi avenue 1 this morning. I can confirm @Ekasitcompliment. Masseur 阿信 is from China. He is very friendly, skillful, good looking, cute, tall and fair. We chatted alot during the session. This branch only has 2 masseurs, both are male from China. This shops has 3 massage chairs (if not mistaken) and 3 massage tables with foldable partition only. One hour body massage (without oil) costs $40.

It's room or open? 

20 hours ago, Ajinomoto said:

Have to wear the loose shorts and no butt massage then?

On 11/21/2020 at 2:13 PM, Ajinomoto said:

Just finished massage at this place. The other guy is called Ah Peng. The place is very open and if you go for body massage, the partitions may or may not be used. He didnt use the partition earlier and so I only took off my shirt and wore my shorts throughout the session.

Very professional massage and he did manage to unknot my stiff shoulders. The butt massage was done with the shorts on. Very hard kind of massage lol. There was no front massage though unfortunately.

For that price, it's quite value for money if you are staying nearby. But don't expect any sensual kind of massage, because I dont think their massages are sensual. Of course, the environment is very open as well.

I just did a 90min body massage at Zu Le Fang, Ubi branch. 阿信’s massage skill is good. I like it. Firm and strong. Chinese tuina first then followed by oil massage. The best thing is that he hit most of my aching points. Front and back massage both included. Quite a pleasant guy. 

He is quite surprise that, suddenly, there so many people calling in to book him recently. He asked me how I got to know about him, I told him it was recommended by a friend. Lol. Guys, if u dont want to be disappointed, please call to book first before go down. 

I saw his colleague Ah Peng’s face while he was eating outside... quite pleasant looking.  Strong and fit body too. Will try him next time. 

I’m helping a friend to relate his  BAD experience with Tony at apple spa.

We have been to apple spa frequently and was served by Tony previously.

The first experience was ok but last night was horrible.

The receptionist informed him of my friend’s arrival and he briefly appeared in front of the counter and then quickly walked up to the massage area. Neither did he usher him to the massage room nor bother to check if my friend was following closely behind him. He just disappered into one of the room.

The massage of mediocre as compared to his previous experience with him. He did not check with my friend if the strength was alright, instead my friend had to remind him. My friend felt his reluctance to massage.

I believe everyone has a bad day but to take it out on your customer is wrong. 

We usually tip the masseur $20 after each session, but this is the first time we did not leave anything for the masseur.

2 hours ago, FamilyMart said:

I’m helping a friend to relate his  BAD experience with Tony at apple spa.

We have been to apple spa frequently and was served by Tony previously.

The first experience was ok but last night was horrible.

The receptionist informed him of my friend’s arrival and he briefly appeared in front of the counter and then quickly walked up to the massage area. Neither did he usher him to the massage room nor bother to check if my friend was following closely behind him. He just disappered into one of the room.

The massage of mediocre as compared to his previous experience with him. He did not check with my friend if the strength was alright, instead my friend had to remind him. My friend felt his reluctance to massage.

I believe everyone has a bad day but to take it out on your customer is wrong. 

We usually tip the masseur $20 after each session, but this is the first time we did not leave anything for the masseur.

Similar thing happened to me a year ago, when Tony brought me to a room, then disappeared for 20 mins. Then I heard him having a commotion with another therapist, saying that he just received a booking and his guest is on his way. It made me feel damn awkward that as a paying customer, I am the source of pain for 2 therapists who are reluctant to service me. Luckily the replacement therapist was still nice and friendly towards me, and he was really good and skillful. 

I make it a point to say I will have ANY therapist BUT Tony whenever I go there.

On 10/20/2020 at 4:45 PM, TKT90 said:

Just help to inform, Ah Ming previously from Emperor Spa is now back to Singapore and he would like to let everyone know he hope to see you all again. 

He is now working at Natureland Valley Point Outlet and you may call to book for his massage. ID 31 or you can just mention Ah Ming. He is very friendly and cute guy who can do superb massage. He is also gay friendly and have a fit and buff body, he do gym quite a lot to maintain. But I think there should be no hanky panky, he can provide really nice and strong massage. 

Tried Ah Ming yesterday. Friendly and always check to ensure strength is good. And definitely not fit and buff - just normal fit - which was amazing as he kept telling me he was 80+kg and lift up his shirt to show me his 'pecs' which i would say, still work in progress :) 

(would want to know the person who walked out of one of the massage rooms at around 4.30pm. almost knocked onto each other... u are super sporty and hot! hope to find u here ;)

Edited by safsa1981

On 11/26/2020 at 12:23 AM, Light1138 said:

I just did a 90min body massage at Zu Le Fang, Ubi branch. 阿信’s massage skill is good. I like it. Firm and strong. Chinese tuina first then followed by oil massage. The best thing is that he hit most of my aching points. Front and back massage both included. Quite a pleasant guy. 

He is quite surprise that, suddenly, there so many people calling in to book him recently. He asked me how I got to know about him, I told him it was recommended by a friend. Lol. Guys, if u dont want to be disappointed, please call to book first before go down. 

I saw his colleague Ah Peng’s face while he was eating outside... quite pleasant looking.  Strong and fit body too. Will try him next time. 

It’s open concept with curtain or nothing? 

On 11/30/2020 at 10:00 AM, wutiger said:

I tried don at Imperial Apple spa last night. As recommended, his massage is really emotional. Moreover, I insisted on not wearing disposable underwear, and he allowed it. When he massaged my inner thigh from the back, I asked him if he could go in again. He didn't refuse, and the strength was more sexy
Great massage experience, worth trying.

On 11/30/2020 at 10:00 AM, wutiger said:

I tried don at Imperial Apple spa last night. As recommended, his massage is really emotional. Moreover, I insisted on not wearing disposable underwear, and he allowed it. When he massaged my inner thigh from the back, I asked him if he could go in again. He didn't refuse, and the strength was more sexy
Great massage experience, worth trying.

Besides Don is there anyone else to recommend? A few of us planning to go for massage there...thanks

On 11/21/2020 at 2:13 PM, Ajinomoto said:

It is open concept .....

• G_M changed the title to Rejuv Footwork Massage