Male HQ

Shave / Trim Pubic Hair (compiled)

MarriedTop

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • G_M changed the title to Shave / Trim Pubic Hair (compiled)
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/10/2020 at 10:18 PM, Shay said:

Any hair removal cream recommends 

Veet sells waxing strips that you can do on your own at home. Or you can make a sugaring wax which works the same as a regular wax. It’s best to have someone to assist you on the hard to reach areas.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
11 hours ago, XanderS said:

I normally shave to make it look more tidy (and to make my dick look bigger but that's besides the point >3>) but I'm so shocked by how other guys can get their shave to be extremely smooth while I still have the short stubble.

anyone knows how they do this sorcery???

These smooth guys could have gone for waxing or laser hair removal. 

Saw this guy who offer trimming pubes as a service and with just a day to spare from 2021 Jan he is increasing his price another $20 for butt crack pubes trim,  $10 for other parts while his basic frontal package will be $70 for the front part package (formerly $60) So want to get it at old price, you have till tomorrow heheh

I have never tried him, just found him yesterday online google heheh... A bit pricey I feel but well if you want to try. I am not sure for myself as I have people who like my bush hehe but was thinking how to trim off the hairs in my butt crack.

https://www.facebook.com/manscape.sg/

https://www.instagram.com/manscape.sg/?fbclid=IwAR0I40IGLDQzrGHjtGdc37AnyIgpsRveUoFLFzMA3HWw_42fDYoJHmbef_k

https://t.me/Manscape_Sg?fbclid=IwAR3YzeG_R_CqtrAIjmPVNY8wDPg7Si8LoWsGsAPr2SNyc4OfptIIugja9c4

USE HIM AT YOUR OWN RISK heheh I just happen to see this and am considering it but never used him. Enquire with him yourself.

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

8 hours ago, XanderS said:

I've been thinking of shaving my asshole, been growing a decent amount of hair. Any tips to help a brother out?

I know of the trick of using a mirror and getting in missionary position in order to get a better view of the asshole :P

Please do it with extra and extra care like what @renoma1069said. 
You may want to spend some $ to get professional (not volunteers you see from here) to help you. Getting cut down there is no fun. 
On the same note, I do noticed there are more guys especially among the younger generation who go bare down there. However, majority are still shy to let others in the changing room see it. 
I hope guys who are clean shaven can overcome their own psychology and mental barriers on this matter. 

Ya, though it seems to have younger guys to be cleanly shaven nowadays, it is still minority, so will still attract some attentions...

I’ve been cleanly waxed more than 10 years, have encountered plenty of stares in changing rooms n spas...

but hearing so many saying that it has become more common, I cannot recall seeing one cleanly shaven guy in public changing rooms or spas before... maybe I too mountain tortoise... 😂😂😂

2 hours ago, bluerunner said:

Please do it with extra and extra care like what @renoma1069said. 
You may want to spend some $ to get professional (not volunteers you see from here) to help you. Getting cut down there is no fun. 
On the same note, I do noticed there are more guys especially among the younger generation who go bare down there. However, majority are still shy to let others in the changing room see it. 
I hope guys who are clean shaven can overcome their own psychology and mental barriers on this matter. 

I think many would associate being shaved as being gay since most guys won't put that much effort to look that presentable on their crotch. Also, being shaved is quite rare, so it's gonna be a bit of a weird experience being clean when surrounded by cock bushes haha. If there were more clean shaven guys (like us :P) showing off our shave, I think they would be more comfortable showing it off.