Male HQ

Discussion On Armpit Hair & Armpit hair fetish - With, Without & Length (Compiled)

Guest Guest

Oh right, speaking of experiences, I had one. I met a guy from Blowingwind a couple of years back.

The first meet-up wasn't successful cause my phone went bonkers at the last minute and I had no other means of communication with him, we then rescheduled to another date sometimes in Chinese New Year, he advised me to wait inside the handicapped toilet in Paya Lebar SingPost building, the toilet, it was spacious.

Messaged him "knock three times and then wait a few moments and then knock twice." So I know it is him and not some other random people. After anxiously waiting for what seems like forever... He finally arrived. Cute guy with glassss, clean shaven on the face, well-kept.

He leaned against the wall and took off his top. You know what really gets me hard? When a guy looks like he shaves and has a clean look going on but only to reveal a pair of hairy armpits, that's what I'm talking about!

He placed his shirt on the railing and proceeded to put both hands behind his head. I still remember his voice, smooth, a little atas and these exact words: "too bushy for you?" Nooo... I was literally in awe! There is a feast before my eyes! I removed my glasses and dived straight into his right pit; took a deep breath as I inhaled and realized a hint of shower foam with a slight sharp pungent most likely from the sweat, must have been there a couple of hours amongst the bushes; it was intoxicating.

He apologized which was kind of odd, "sorry, must have been a littls musky, it was hot out there and I was running some errands earlier in the day so I did sweated a little." I was already high from his smell I just replied "ok."

Moving on to his left pit as I lick his nipples while shifting along the way, for this one I decided to use my tongue, the left has a similar smell with his right pit so I decided to use my tongue and lick the bushes this time, wow, my God! The hair was inches thick as I tried my best to have all of the hair in my mouth as I slowly sucked all to the way to the tip of the hair and then giving the armpit a good tongue bath, he was moaning but I reminded him to keep it down.

This went on for what feels like half an hour or so? But every second was truly divine as I alternate between sniffing his right pit and licking his left pit.

Sigh, too bad, we lost contact and I have been trying to message him on here but to no avail. Hoping to look for another guy with hairy pits tbh. I wanna relive that moment.

Guest hello-boys

I love it with just a slight body smell, if it is too much i wouldn't dare hahahaha, thats why i love those indo abangs armpit (brown skin with dark hair armpit), they have this really musculine smell on their pits but not as strong as some indians.

My bf happens to have hairy pits (thank GOD) and and bushy cock! I often begging him not to trim his armpits and cock bush but he will trim his pits occasionally if he has to wear a short sleeves top.

When having sex, I have him laying on top of me and buried my face in his hairy armpit while we stroking each other's cock. My boy's armpit always smell clean with a hint of cologne. Sniffing his bushy armpit and rubbing his uncut cock with dark hairy bush are enough to make me cum!

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
8 hours ago, Guest Debrief said:

Do you think having an armpit hair is good?

To each his own. Personally I am not into body and armpit hair. Luckily my boyfriend and I are both clean shaved

Yes. It can prevent friction. 

But not so long till one can pleat it.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

1 minute ago, Guest guest said:

What reason?

Reduce friction and prevent skin tear. Example is groin rash 

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2012/aug/07/pubic-hair-has-job-stop-shaving

12 hours ago, Traveler3032 said:

For ladies, no. For guys, they need to be trimmed and managed. For male divers or gymnasts, it's a no-no. I don't want to see their armpit hairs. Japanese guys are pretty bad at this. 

It's a yes for wrestlers.  They can use their thick pithairs to smother their opponents' face. 

Don't read and response to guests' post

9 hours ago, Driftwood said:

How to be more hairy?

You can try hair transplant. The methodology is the same for the head or for the armpit. 

Just remember that hairier armpits will trap more scent. I once walked by a homeless person who probably hadn't had a shower in a while, and it wasn't pleasant to me. But I can see how his aroma can be a major turn on for those into pits. To each his own. 

Love. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/18/2019 at 9:54 AM, quickflightout said:

Oh right, speaking of experiences, I had one. I met a guy from Blowingwind a couple of years back.

The first meet-up wasn't successful cause my phone went bonkers at the last minute and I had no other means of communication with him, we then rescheduled to another date sometimes in Chinese New Year, he advised me to wait inside the handicapped toilet in Paya Lebar SingPost building, the toilet, it was spacious.

Messaged him "knock three times and then wait a few moments and then knock twice." So I know it is him and not some other random people. After anxiously waiting for what seems like forever... He finally arrived. Cute guy with glassss, clean shaven on the face, well-kept.

He leaned against the wall and took off his top. You know what really gets me hard? When a guy looks like he shaves and has a clean look going on but only to reveal a pair of hairy armpits, that's what I'm talking about!

He placed his shirt on the railing and proceeded to put both hands behind his head. I still remember his voice, smooth, a little atas and these exact words: "too bushy for you?" Nooo... I was literally in awe! There is a feast before my eyes! I removed my glasses and dived straight into his right pit; took a deep breath as I inhaled and realized a hint of shower foam with a slight sharp pungent most likely from the sweat, must have been there a couple of hours amongst the bushes; it was intoxicating.

He apologized which was kind of odd, "sorry, must have been a littls musky, it was hot out there and I was running some errands earlier in the day so I did sweated a little." I was already high from his smell I just replied "ok."

Moving on to his left pit as I lick his nipples while shifting along the way, for this one I decided to use my tongue, the left has a similar smell with his right pit so I decided to use my tongue and lick the bushes this time, wow, my God! The hair was inches thick as I tried my best to have all of the hair in my mouth as I slowly sucked all to the way to the tip of the hair and then giving the armpit a good tongue bath, he was moaning but I reminded him to keep it down.

This went on for what feels like half an hour or so? But every second was truly divine as I alternate between sniffing his right pit and licking his left pit.

Sigh, too bad, we lost contact and I have been trying to message him on here but to no avail. Hoping to look for another guy with hairy pits tbh. I wanna relive that moment.

Wow , nice experience . 

• G_M changed the title to Discussion On Armpit Hair & Armpit hair fetish - With, Without & Length (Compiled)
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.