Male HQ

Dick Size - How Long / Thick? What Is The Biggest You Had? Does Size Matter? Dick Proportional To Height / Body Size? (Compiled)

Guest Guest

• 2 months later...
Guest Ouchy

Got my biggest dick in my ass so far last night. Met this black guy at the sauna. He fucked me while many guys were watching. His is so big and it ripped by hole. After he came and pulled his dick from ass, I bled a lot and went straight to the toilet. I went home with tissue in my underwear like woman's napkin. Still lot of blood in it when I took it out. Today, I just lie in bed and can still feel the sore. No regrets anyway. He gave me his number by the way, i would like to have sex with him again once my ass is healed.

Was at Chinatown MRT station and used the washroom there.  A China citizen stood beside me and when I gazed to his side I was amazed at the size of his limp dick.  Flaccid and hanging down, it looked to  be at least 5 inches long and slim with an arrow-shaped cock head.  After he had finished pissing he kept pulling his foreskin back and forth (to get rid of whatever remaining piss there may be) and in the process his limp dick gained some weight.  It didn't get fully hard but it did grow to a very enticing 6.5 inch long even at half mast.  He noticed me staring, gave a a smile and then squeezed his half-erect cock back into his briefs.  He turned to face me and let me admire the huge bulge in his briefs before zipping up.  Then we parted ways.  Too bad I had friends with me otherwise the story would have taken a different turn.

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
11 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Not many SG men I had sex with got such length.  Correct me if I m wrong. 

yes, was ref to Chinese (be it china or Taiwanese or sporean as well as Indonesian chinese)

but the fact is gone were the days that Chinese are classified as shorter than some of the more common race in Sg

Guest Racist
2 hours ago, -Ignored- said:

yes, was ref to Chinese (be it china or Taiwanese or sporean as well as Indonesian chinese)

but the fact is gone were the days that Chinese are classified as shorter than some of the more common race in Sg

But in comparison with the other races..still fall short...

1 minute ago, Guest Racist said:

But in comparison with the other races..still fall short...

nowadays, many have grown affluent

can afford more nutritious food , also jp been growing tall (in the past, it is not the case. we can also see that jp eat good food, not oily and fried stuff early in the morning)

I would only wish to say seeing growth in many Chinese

these are just facts to be documented, nothing sensitive

Guest Racist
7 minutes ago, -Ignored- said:

nowadays, many have grown affluent

can afford more nutritious food , also jp been growing tall (in the past, it is not the case. we can also see that jp eat good food, not oily and fried stuff early in the morning)

I would only wish to say seeing growth in many Chinese

these are just facts to be documented, nothing sensitive

I know. Nothing to be sensitive about. Just saying in comparison with majority..still shorter size. But size is not everything..the best fucks I had are from 5inc..but for sucking I still prefer the longer ones ie above 6 inch pls..

4 minutes ago, Guest Racist said:

I know. Nothing to be sensitive about. Just saying in comparison with majority..still shorter size. But size is not everything..the best fucks I had are from 5inc..but for sucking I still prefer the longer ones ie above 6 inch pls..

5" should be quite ez to find amongst Chinese tops right?

(I don't really care, cos btms whether 1" or 0.5" wont affect me)

but as I saw those parade in saunas (assuming they r tops) seemed able to hit nowsadays

On 1/14/2015 at 10:25 AM, ChiSquare said:

Usually... its proportional to your built. ^_^

there is absolutely no corelation between body size/height and penis size.  I had a Chinese bf who was 5ft 11ins (and who played national basketball) and his erect cock was only 13cm long.  Looks kind of small for a tall man but he knew how to use it well - now that is far more important.

On the other hand, I know of many shorties who have dicks which are 15cm or more.  I often share with my close friend my encounter with this Myanmar masseur in KL who is probably only 5ft 4ins tall but has an enormous dick which is at least 18cm long and fat and thick.  He is fantastic at giving body-to-body massage with his erect dick.  Too bad he has gone back to Myanmar to get married.

All in sex is fair.

3 hours ago, kimlo777 said:

there is absolutely no corelation between body size/height and penis size.  I had a Chinese bf who was 5ft 11ins (and who played national basketball) and his erect cock was only 13cm long.  Looks kind of small for a tall man but he knew how to use it well - now that is far more important.

On the other hand, I know of many shorties who have dicks which are 15cm or more.  I often share with my close friend my encounter with this Myanmar masseur in KL who is probably only 5ft 4ins tall but has an enormous dick which is at least 18cm long and fat and thick.  He is fantastic at giving body-to-body massage with his erect dick.  Too bad he has gone back to Myanmar to get married.

Lucky woman who married him.:clap:

Guest shocked

saw this relatively normal looking guy at Keybox until he unwrapped his towel to reveal his huge dick in the changing room

could literally have blown him at the changing room and fuck me until I bleed :)

7 minutes ago, Guest shocked said:

saw this relatively normal looking guy at Keybox until he unwrapped his towel to reveal his huge dick in the changing room

could literally have blown him at the changing room and fuck me until I bleed :)

wow! what is his race?

not surprise normal Chinese guys have long dick too

many of u have seen postings on horoscope on their style, their temperaments, but how about the tool? the ans is ALL here!
pls don't come telling me that u saw someone w a large built n not a Pisces yet w a large package than another pisces teenager cousin ? we are talking about relatively too (comparing apples with apples)
Read its comments too! many agreed with it
and some nodded that theirs are 小籠湯包ie small bun/small dick  and one confirmed that he is a glutton (into penis) 我果然是吃貨
Cannot agree more w these Taiwanese! using bags to describe!

So which bag are u!!!!!!!!!!!!
if u r a virgo or pisces , do share here

Edited by lovehandle

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
6 hours ago, VanillaSalt said:

I'm curious how do most people measure their penile length D: I always had trouble with that. I measure mine at around ~15cm (I'm 160cm, 40kgs), but then again idk where to put the ruler hahaha ;-;. 

My understanding is we measure the top length (the bit you can see when looking down). That means proportionally to me you are HUGE !!! I am only 17 cm but 193 tall weighing 88, lol

3 hours ago, Sh3rlock said:

My understanding is we measure the top length (the bit you can see when looking down). That means proportionally to me you are HUGE !!! I am only 17 cm but 193 tall weighing 88, lol

Thanks I guess xP yeah guys I met in the past do say I look huge >< but tbh it's just about average globally, haha maybe it's good I'm a small person. Wow you're really tall @.@ I think that's more enviable and 17cm is huge!!! You got the best of both worlds ><

Edited by VanillaSalt

4 hours ago, Sh3rlock said:

17 cm and complaining!!! You want to fuck people or kill them.....:angry2:

11 minutes ago, JamesAdmas said:

17 cm and complaining!!! You want to fuck people or kill them.....:angry2:

Haha, Elementary my dear James....not complaining. Merely stating it’s all relative. And as someone will remind us, it’s how we use it that’s important :)

Edited by Sh3rlock

• 3 months later...
Guest dont have micropenis.
18 minutes ago, No Clash said:

mine is 3 inches when erect

Just be thankful your is not a micropenis, for women , they can tolerate a husband with a micropenis, because thesay they married the person who is good , kind, responsible, and  caring towards the children,

but for gay circle, a micropenis is treated with less respect than an ant, 

its so sad

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Micropenis

Flacid Micropenis.jpg

Micropenis_erect_with_ruler.jpg

Causes of micropenis.

Of the abnormal conditions associated with micropenis, most are conditions of reduced prenatal androgen production or effect, such as abnormal testicular development (testicular dysgenesis), Klinefelter syndrome, Leydig cell hypoplasia), specific defects of testosterone or dihydrotestosterone synthesis (17,20-lyase deficiency, 5α-reductase deficiency), androgen insensitivity syndromes, inadequate pituitary stimulation (gonadotropin deficiency), and other forms of congenital hypogonadism. Micropenis can also occur as part of many genetic malformation syndromes that do not involve the sex chromosomes. It is sometimes a sign of congenital growth-hormone deficiency or congenital hypopituitarism. Several homeobox genes affect penis and digit size without detectable hormone abnormalities.

In addition, in utero exposure to some estrogen based fertility drugs like diethylstilbestrol (DES) has been linked to genital abnormalities or a smaller than normal penis.[3]

After evaluation to detect any of the conditions described above, micropenis can often be treated in infancy with injections of various hormones, such as human chorionic gonadotropin and testosterone.

Most eight- to fourteen-year-old boys referred for micropenis do not have the micropenis condition. Such concerns are usually explained by one of the following:

• a penis concealed in suprapubic fat (extra fat around the mons pubis)
  • a large body and frame for which a prepubertal penis simply appears too small
  • delayed puberty with every reason to expect good future growth

Hormone treatment

Growth of the penis both before birth and during childhood and puberty is strongly influenced by testosterone and, to a lesser degree, the growth hormone. However, later endogenous hormones mainly have value in the treatment of micropenis caused by hormone deficiencies, such as hypopituitarism or hypogonadism.

Regardless of the cause of micropenis, if it is recognized in infancy, a brief course of testosterone is often prescribed[4] (usually no more than 3 months). This usually induces a small amount of growth, confirming the likelihood of further growth at puberty, but rarely achieves normal size. No additional testosterone is given during childhood, to avoid unwanted virilization and bone maturation. (There is also some evidence that premature administration of testosterone can lead to reduced penis size in the adult.)[5]

Testosterone treatment is resumed in adolescence only for boys with hypogonadism. Penile growth is completed at the end of puberty, similar to the completion of height growth, and provision of extra testosterone to post-pubertal adults produces little or no further growth.

Surgery

Because hormone treatment rarely achieves average size, several surgical techniques similar to phalloplasty for penis enlargement have been devised and performed; but they are not generally considered successful enough to be widely adopted and are rarely performed in childhood.

In extreme cases of micropenis, there is barely any shaft, and the glans appears to sit almost on the pubic skin. From the 1960s until the late 1970s, it was common for sex reassignment and surgery to be recommended. This was especially likely if evidence suggested that response to additional testosterone and pubertal testosterone would be poor. With parental acceptance, the boy would be reassigned and renamed as a girl, and surgery performed to remove the testes and construct an artificial vagina. This was based on the now-questioned idea that gender identity was shaped entirely from socialization, and that a man with a small penis can find no acceptable place in society.

Johns Hopkins Hospital, the center most known for this approach, performed twelve such reassignments from 1960 to 1980, most notably[citation needed] that of David Reimer (whose penis was destroyed by a circumcision accident), overseen by John Money. By the mid-1990s, reassignment was less often offered, and all three premises had been challenged. Former subjects of such surgery, vocal about their dissatisfaction with the adult outcome, played a large part in discouraging this practice. Sexual reassignment is rarely performed today for severe micropenis (although the question of raising the boy as a girl is sometimes still discussed.)[6] (See "History of intersex surgery" for a fuller discussion.)

• 2 weeks later...
Just now, SuperHUNGRYbtm said:

this guy came to our session

U guys going to have fun today? 

Have a wonderful day....

Yours Indian love sucking cock...

Wechat id : ojomani

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/24/2018 at 8:08 AM, SuperHUNGRYbtm said:

OSUV6354.jpg

Enough to overcome your hunger?

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Guest Discreet fun hehe

On a short skinny young chinese guy: About 16cm girth and 20cm length. Looked massive on his thin body.

On a very ripped indian guy: About 14 cm girth and 22cm length, very good looking cock, straight and slightly curved up

9 hours ago, Guest Discreet fun hehe said:

On a short skinny young chinese guy: About 16cm girth and 20cm length. Looked massive on his thin body.

On a very ripped indian guy: About 14 cm girth and 22cm length, very good looking cock, straight and slightly curved up

14cm girth. dinosaur?

9 hours ago, Guest Discreet fun hehe said:

Where? Specimen needs to be in mueseum of DICKS...;)

Guest gaymerboi

so i just want to say that i've always thought asians have smaller dicks as compared to the rest.
however, i was proved wrong recently in the gym. At the locker room, there was this musclely asian man with a long dick! and it is not even erect! Comparable to BBC.
And it hangs and is shaped like a geoduck (go google).

20 hours ago, Guest gaymerboi said:

so i just want to say that i've always thought asians have smaller dicks as compared to the rest.
however, i was proved wrong recently in the gym. At the locker room, there was this musclely asian man with a long dick! and it is not even erect! Comparable to BBC.
And it hangs and is shaped like a geoduck (go google).

this is SO wrong about asian is all along small

On ‎12‎/‎25‎/‎2018 at 10:07 PM, Guest guest said:

geoduck cocks are like elephant trunks,hor.

strange that geoduck is mentioned here.  once attended an AFA meeting and when I was in the loo, standing next to me was one of their members and I noticed his dick did resemble a geoduck... it was thick at the base and sharpened at the end and overall his flaccid cock looked rather huge.

All in sex is fair.

Guest gaymerboi
12 hours ago, kimlo777 said:

strange that geoduck is mentioned here.  once attended an AFA meeting and when I was in the loo, standing next to me was one of their members and I noticed his dick did resemble a geoduck... it was thick at the base and sharpened at the end and overall his flaccid cock looked rather huge.

Maybe it was the same person!

I'm sure every dick loving gays here will worship a geoduck dick lol

• 3 weeks later...

Over the weekend I saw an Indian boy (looks to me to be in his teens) peeing at the urinal next to me at Woodlands mrt station toilet.  My gosh, his dick was donkey size - it was thick and fat and at least 5 inches long and it wasn't even erect yet. was hoping he would get hard but unfortunately he kept his dong the minute his urine stopped flowing - so didn't get to see his hard cock.  Wasted!!!

All in sex is fair.

• G_M locked this topic