Male HQ

Dick Size - How Long / Thick? What Is The Biggest You Had? Does Size Matter? Dick Proportional To Height / Body Size? (Compiled)

Guest Guest

thats normal mate, im 2" flaccid and almost 8"erect. I have a fxxk buddy who is 5"flaccid but it barely gets any bigger when he is erect, it just stands at attention hehe

i do find that if its warm and im relaxed that it is bigger and when its cold or im swimming its gets smaller

Haven't you guys heard of shower and grower?

Shower - looks big when soft but same or not much bigger when hard :whistle:

Grower - looks small when soft but can be 3, 4 times bigger when hard! :thumb:

So don't be deceived by those showers!

Talk about mushroom heads or helmet shape......some of them really looks like Darth Vader's Helmet !!! WOW !!!

And if it could grow as long as his light saber....

Thats Double WOW !!!

mine is cut and has a well formed big mushroom cap. avg size though.

Doesn't anyone think that the dick in the pic is coated with smegma?? Cock cheese. And you want to suck it.

i dont have cock cheese la. im uncut but can pull my foreskin all the way back, perfect for btms who love playing with foreskin

when i fxxk i like pulling back my foreskin all the way before inserting, so that the sensitive parts of my cockhead will get stimulated fully by the tight asshole. my btms also love it when i pull out completely only to plop in my thick cockhead back in again :thumb:

Guest boy2man

when i fxxk i like pulling back my foreskin all the way before inserting, so that the sensitive parts of my cockhead will get stimulated fully by the tight asshole. my btms also love it when i pull out completely only to plop in my thick cockhead back in again :thumb:

Whoa! Does that mean you usually fxxk without wearing a condom? (NB. just asking, not being judgmental or anything)

i dont have cock cheese la. im uncut but can pull my foreskin all the way back, perfect for btms who love playing with foreskin

Agreed. :thumb:

I like to see tops pulling out before slamming into the btm.

I think pulling down the foreskin hard feels good especially with the tightness. :rolleyes:

Image00109.jpg

I'm always running after you.

You are my ideal.

You are me.

Hi all

I almost die when I access BW forum at a cyber cafe when pictures of big cock appear on my screen. May be we should post a hyperlink to the pictures. I wonder if the BW moderators can do something about this. May be to creat picture folders for ppl to upload pictures and teach us how to use hyperlink to access the posted pictures. Im sure many ppl would like to post some pictures of themselves. :oops:

Guys I have added NOT OFFICE SAFE onto the title to warn on this.

Kindly exercise consideration when posting pictures like, if possible just provide the link

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

I ever saw one that's fair instead of the usual dark skin. it looks like a thick lip stick. real tempting. i folowed him to the toilet cubicle n he pushed my head down. i offered to turn my body around but he gave an excuse of not having a condom. miss such a tool till today.

Guest amidst_the_stars

The ones with extra tentacles and spikes, squirting green acid, humongous, and squirting green acid at climax.

Nice!!! Sounds like a giant octopus! I like dicks that look like strawberry marshmellows that taste like cheese hotdogs. Yum YuM!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest exmen4u

i like UNcut

those WITHOUT prominent veins

pinkish is prefered BUT not fushia

caramel, capuchino or mocca-coloured is preferred and i'm not much into coffee or chocolate

one that has a thickness that would NOT bring me to the hospital, a length that would NOT easily come out even if I do the helicopter (i'm flex)

dick that will NOT cum easily BUT neither will NOT take

me forever to perform my act

I may not sound sexy here but I think it's appetizing

• 2 weeks later...

Anyway, the real, proven longest dick in the world is Jonah Falcon's

you can google him

According to wikipedia Jonah Falcon's penis is 9.5 inches (24 cm) in length when flaccid and 13.5 inches (34 cm) in length when erect. He can completely envelop a doorknob with his foreskin. Jonah is bisexual.

Some Jonah Falcon's picture from http://www.anorak.co.uk/235361/in-pictures-2/jonah-falcon-very-nsfw.html

falcon.jpgjonah-falcon-home.jpg

jonah_falcon5.jpgjonah_falcon_naked2.jpg

Jonah Falcon has a rather admirable personality.

Despite his financial difficulity, he simply refuses to do pxxn, not that I have anything against pxxn though.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

• 1 month later...

wow really informant!

"The two of us are living in the same era, believing in the same future

Yesterday’s tears and today’s smiles will stay true

We’ve experienced the same pain, we’ve gathered the same kindness

And we’ll turn them into the strength to live on tomorrow"

progress - ayumi hamasaki

length without thickness is meaningless.

Anything above 4 inches with thickness is fine. :oops:

:thumb: :twisted: :P

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Length

Some btm will like to be hit deep because it can hit all the way into their inner sanctum.

Some does not like it too deep because they feels that it is uncomfortable/painful when it is too deep.

It differs from person to person, some btm's G-spot are nearer to their hole while some are deeper inside. Top needs to observe your btm to see how deep the btm like's it.

Girth

Some btm will like it thick because it can fill them up inside, but the down side is that their ass opening might tear causing pain. It's especially so for virgins or those whom don't btm regularly.

Guest remy martin XO

Penis Enlargement Surgery. (Very graphic, not for the faint hearted)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qhqkNDF_x1E

This is the sort of surgery for men who are already impotent and severe erectile dysfunction , and they are implanting a pump with saline solution to stiffen up the penis to provide and fulfil sexual penetration , so you see a bulbous sac which acts as a pump which inflates the two prosthesis inserted into the corpus spongiosum area of the penis which has space for the two elongated tubes.

End results are a stiff penis when you need it , just like NIke air pump shoes , press and inflate and after the sexual act. a valve release allows the saline fluid to drain back to the reservor for next use.

Of course, the surgery is complicated and therefore expensive, but it gives men back the confidence and pride of being the penetrator

Guest Guest

All you need to know about the Male Penis and more.

Exercuser me Mod ah

Why do you need to call this "The Male Penis"?

Is there a female penis? :unsure: :unsure:

• G_M locked this topic