Male HQ

Dick Size - How Long / Thick? What Is The Biggest You Had? Does Size Matter? Dick Proportional To Height / Body Size? (Compiled)

Guest Guest

The word "male" is a redundancy, just like redundancies in "green colour", "repeat again", "past experience", "future prospect", "my personal opinion", etc. So "The penis" will suffice. Otherwise, we will use the term "the female CB", "the female sex". :lol:

Alright smart ass, topic title has been changed.

Thanks for the correction.

Thick is good. Length that is long has more option :P At most you don't 'use' all of it inside you if you can't handle it.

Edited by upshot

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

Although my jaws will feel sore after having a thick one in my mouth, it's sort of worth it. :rolleyes:

Beautiful thick cocks are simply the best.

Maybe it brings out the bottom in me.

Edited by darkflame

Image00109.jpg

I'm always running after you.

You are my ideal.

You are me.

My personal take based on my experience is...

- length is important up to a certain extent. More than 7" will get quite painful, regardless thick or thin as it hits the highest part up there, feels weird.

- But small and thick also will hurt as by the time you manage to overcome the head of the penis, you won't feel anything!

Tried a 6.8" before that is quite thin, felt strange... like there is something missing... doesn't really "fill" me up :)

But I feel a comfortable dick is 6.5 - 7" and thick - not those giant mushrooms but just thick - you know what I mean :) that really hits the jackpot! That always makes me autocum easily :thumb:

Conclusion. Both are important.

hi guys, like the title says, share with us what type of dicks you guys like

personally i like those average 15cm ones but with a bit of thickness ;)

I'm not fussy. I like cock, and I like sucking cock.

I like a nice hard cock - I don't really enjoy the whole suck-from-soft-till-hard business - and I like a clean cock, since I'm going to put it into my mouth. Aside from that, variations in length and thickness aren't a big concern.

It was just as much fun for me when I managed to get a guy's thin, average length cock AND balls into my mouth (it turned him on to see/feel it, and he came quite quickly) as it is to have a guy force his thick cock into my mouth so hard that there were tears in my eyes. I'm fascinated by the different types of cock out there, and how sometimes the cock is surprising: big muscle guy with a shy, small, slightly curved cock, or a small, scawny fellow with a heavy thick cock and low-hanging balls. It takes all sorts to fill the world.

-----

Sidney

ozasian@fastmail.com.au

• 4 weeks later...
Guest guest

Some non-surgical methods for increasing the length of the male sex organ do work, while others are likely to result only in soreness and disappointment, a review of medical literature has shown.

Surgical procedures, however, could be dangerous and had an "unacceptably high rate of complications," according to the study, published this week in the Journal of the British Association of Urological Surgeons.

"An increasing number of patients seek urological advice for the so-called 'short penis'," the researchers reported.

Advertisement: Story continues below

This is true despite the fact that "penile length is normal in most of these men, who tend to overestimate normal phallic dimension".

A male member - measured on the upper side - can be considered normal in length if it is at least four centimetres when limp, and 7.5 centimetres when rigid, noted several of the studies evaluated.

Some allowances, they added, must be made for a man's height and his body-mass index (BMI), which measured deviation from optimal levels of body fat.

To determine the efficacy and safety of surgical and non-surgical techniques for so-called "male enhancement", Marco Orderda and Paolo Gontero of the University of Turin in Italy canvassed scientific literature.

They found 10 relevant studies. Half reported on surgical techniques, performed on 121 men.

Among the non-invasive methods, tested on 109 subjects, so-called penile extenders which stretched the phallus through traction were shown to be most effective.

One study reported an average increase of 1.8 centimetres, while another measured an extra 2.3 centimetres in a flaccid state, and 1.7 centimetres when erect.

But the regimen for achieving these gains was arduous: six hours of daily traction over four months in the first case, and four hours every day over six months in the second.

Another device, known as a "penis pump," used a manual or motorised pump to create a vacuum inside a hard cylinder sheath, stretching the phallus.

Six months of treatment, however, "was not found to be effective for penile elongation, although it provided some sort of psychological satisfaction for some men", the researchers said.

So-called peno-scrotal rings - expandable or rigid bands which fitted around the base of the scrotum and penis - "might help to augment penile size and maintain erections in men suffering from anxiety", they reported, but only two cases were evaluated.

Advertisements claiming another popular technique - so-called "penile lengthening exercises" - could add centimetres to one's manhood were unfounded, say Oderda and Gontero.

Even the methods that did show some increase in length did not result in a gain in thickness, they noted, but nor was there shrinkage.

"It is interesting that no girth decrease was reported with traction therapy, as one would have instinctively thought," the researchers said.

AFP

Read more: http://www.theage.com.au/executive-style/fitness/you-really-can-make-it-longer-study-20110420-1do6e.html#ixzz1K3PU34mz

• 1 month later...

If you are overweight , losing the fat tummy will definitely add 1 inch more to your existing cock size whtver it is.

Practising yoga breathing that allows you to breathe deeply also adds another half inch when you thrust.

How do find my two practical and non surgical way of making cock bigger.

Lame. Only a brainless person would reply that .

other than having no sense of humor, you're illogical, equating what you think is a lame reply with the person being brainless (no link?!)

and nobody begs and craves for your reply either so take your bad attitude back. there is no scientifically proven method for penis enlargement and if you dont even know this efore clicking reply, then go do something to enrich your brain

I saw this online video before about penis enlargement and I tried to locate it but unfortunately I couldn't. It is a simple penis stretching exercise that you do daily. I'm not sure if anyone knows what I'm talking about or have seen this video before, if you have please provide the link. I'm also not sure if it works although I've been doing this exercise but I've only started recently. So I'll let you know the results, if it's effective :)

Edited by Avecinfuser

Only to lie like this between the bombs, dreaming away and not alone, because time was very short.

Yes, from what I saw in a documentary, only surgery can change.

However what side effects can there be?

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

So far I only heard about jelqing, which I kind of half believe, half don't believe.

There are some videos about how to do jelqing but I end up wanking instead since a cock is involved. :rolleyes:

Image00109.jpg

You are my ideal.

You are me.

Guest Guest

other than having no sense of humor, you're illogical, equating what you think is a lame reply with the person being brainless (no link?!)

and nobody begs and craves for your reply either so take your bad attitude back. there is no scientifically proven method for penis enlargement and if you dont even know this efore clicking reply, then go do something to enrich your brain

aiyah dun like dat lah! ppl eager to know answer mah then suddenly someone suggested magnifying glass. that remark sure made him angry cos his bro never had that kind of glory.

Guest Midbird

When I was younger around sec4 I thought my dick was rather short. I tried the "milking" method from the website. Those tradtional methods that the middle eastern boys used when they are In their purberty. I ended up with bruises on my penis. I Stopped it after 2 or 3 months. But gotten a pretty thick penis. I'm an average length though.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest small_boi

hi all

i am new to this gay circle. when i was in irc i keep seeing pple say their cock is 6.5 or 7 inches. i only have 5 inch penis, is that small?

A lot are probably just exaggerating their length, just to fit the expectations in pxxn.

I think thickness is sexier.

I'm just curious darkflame, just how big and thick are you?

Only to lie like this between the bombs, dreaming away and not alone, because time was very short.

Mine is longer than iphone by one inch. I guess edging help it grows thicker. Im not sure if it works for all, but it works on mine & my ex. I used to edge his for an hour or more. :)

• 2 weeks later...

I'm just curious darkflame, just how big and thick are you?

Didn't see your reply until now. Sorry.

Small down there....haha, maybe 13 to 14 cm?

Never measured the girth but I think it's not impressive.

Image00109.jpg

You are my ideal.

You are me.

Talking about size, I recall an incident in a sauna in New York city many years back. Lying on a bed in a private cabin was this afro-american sporting a gigantic 9-inch dick which was thick as a bottle. Many men (including me) entered his cabin to play with his thing and I remember licking his cock head. But don't recall anyone who took up the challenge of letting him fxxk. I for one, wouldn't for fear of injuries to my ass!!!

At the end of the day, I was royally shagged by an Asian Chinese (Hong Kong guy working in NYC) who had a proud 5-inch dick - small by comparison with the 9-incher but it did the job.

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

Guest malenaked3

Wow! I love his cock. Using his pics to advertise in my new men's health products. I think my sale will increase. Good pics. Thanks

Guest Wonderspa2

This a wonder pic. I will enlarge it for my Spa wall poster. Other pics of his in this website are useful also. May consider making postcards for my customers. Not easy to get asian male pics with their cocks pointing up. Very useful.

I am very petite, 1.62m, therefore when a cock is big, I can really feel the diff.

I once met a top with a long and stiff cock, abt 7". The anal passage actually take a left turn, http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_NycwC9J-n3A/R-mQZWzF68I/AAAAAAAAAJM/uwnMrO-Nvbg/s320/Large+intestine.bmp

Being petite, I guess my turns earlier, and I could feel his cock going around the curve when he entered slowly at first, and I gasped with pleasure uncontrollably. But after that, when he started banging fast, it was really painful when he hit the curve, so much that I had to beg him to stop. Finally, I sat on top of him, and can control the pace and depth, and actually auto-cum without touching my cock.

For fat dick, I met up with a forummer 6 months ago and he had a 6 incher, but quite a fat dick that I cannot really wrap my finger around. When he entered me, I felt really stretched, though it did feel really good. I think I would have gotten used to it to really enjoy it if tried a few more sessions, but sadly I have been so busy haven't had any encounters since.

SO therefore, size does help, whether length or breadth, if you can sense and accomodate the btm's preference in being fast or slow, hard or gentle.

Does sizes matter?

In my Opinion, no matter how long or short, thick or thin your dick may be, you can still enjoy great sex.

It's just about the people not the size of the dicks.

True, some people get turned off by smaller dicks but it doesn't mean the gay/bi men in all over the world would be.

P.S I'm 6.5 my boyf's 7.1

• 2 weeks later...
  • G_M locked this topic