Male HQ

Dick Size - How Long / Thick? What Is The Biggest You Had? Does Size Matter? Dick Proportional To Height / Body Size? (Compiled)

Guest Guest

The relationship men have with their penis is a compilcated one and not one size fits all.

Some people have big penises , 7.5 inches above to 12 inches are not happy with it because they think they are freaks.

so they are unhappy .

those with 4inches to 5 inches think they themselves are too small, and hope to have 7 inch he man penises,

they think if their penises are 7.5 inches they will be happier or the happiest gay on earth.

SOME guys have it all rolled into one, good looks , youth , wealth , intelligence and a 7.5 inch and above dick , can get all the sex they want, but catches a disease becuase too many happy sex counters with too many partners.

SIGh.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest WhyshouldItellyou

I am 18 this year and my dick size is around 6 inch 8 when erected. So just wondering is that good? I mean some of my budds are having 7 inches? That's crazy, I tell you. I mean I am just short by 2 inch...

7 inches - 2 inches = 5 inches -lah!

Do your math properly!

And why does it have to matter?

Humans are meant to be different, there are different genders, different sexualities, different facial appearances, different thumbprints, different heights and weights, certainly u cant expect the dick size to be all the same?

Edited by qedcwc

"You like who you like lah. Who cares if someone likes the other someone because of their race? It's when they hate them. That's the problem."

Orked (acted by Sharifah Amani) in SEPET (2004, directed by Yasmin Ahmad)

I am 18 this year and my dick size is around 6 inch 8 when erected. So just wondering is that good? I mean some of my budds are having 7 inches? That's crazy, I tell you. I mean I am just short by 2 inch...

Let me measure it for you properly!

Had one like huge (6.5" and thick) and curved (to the left) it was pretty scary. Didn't really feel that wonderful too. I mean it felt good like normal sex but not exceptional.

More about the techniques and how you use it I guess.

"Well, I didn't know it would come to this but that's what happens when you're on your own."

if u have no thickness, u must have length

if u have no length, u must have thickness

if u have both length and thickness, u r blessed

if you have no length and thickness, u better be a big cummer to compensate for everything!

People always commented that I have a nice size for dick. Some even say my cock is huge.

But I always feel that my size is average only.

Anyway, in the nude night, having a nice cock dun necessary score. Same as the rest of the night, body and face still plays a part,.

Cock size doesn't matter... If the cock size is huge but He don't know how to use is just like a girl which big breast no brain. it's all about skill :yuk:

Ya I agree that skill is impt else the top just thrusting in and out but the btm just a dead fish... Know when to go fast short thrust or long deep thrust.. Just that those with length allow them to reach for btm prostate easier

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

hey guys...

just want to know if size really does matter?

my jr is only 4.5~5inches when full erect...

is this size normal?

chinese btw...

have seen most guys has bigger dick than mine...

feel so shy to show it, kill courage to have one step more into thing...

anyone there hv size like mine? and think thats pretty ok?

• 4 months later...
Guest RyanGoo

hey guys...

just want to know if size really does matter?

my jr is only 4.5~5inches when full erect...

is this size normal?

chinese btw...

have seen most guys has bigger dick than mine...

feel so shy to show it, kill courage to have one step more into thing...

anyone there hv size like mine? and think thats pretty ok?

Same , But not all mind i guess

As I read an article few yrs back, about a lady who married to Ang Moh. She commented that "it's not the size of diamond that matters, it's the other size that matters"

I would second her but with a modified version "both the size of diamond and the other one matter".

For the other size, I would say proportional(length&thickness) big size please. Haha

Guest Lolmuch

Comment your dick size when flaccid and erect.

Anyway, any suggestions how to increase dick size ? I heard smthg like jelqing, will it help?

3.8 inch when flaccid

5,3 inch when erect

• 4 months later...

Size does matter a bit.... skills are more important but yeah....  lol

A big turn off is guys who brag about their sizes... it's so much nicer to get the surprise when you unwrap the package haha. Ok the surprise can go both ways but still....   ;)

I tend to agree.. No need to lie about it, much better being frank. When a 'not so big' and boost about how big how big he has, he may turn away a person who truly appreciates/prefers a 'not so big' one..

----- why cant life be bigger than facing constraints and making decisions -----

there was this time i had fun with a guy younger than me. he was sooooooo thick that i almost dislocated my jaw while sucking him.

its felt like the base of a coke can.

wah when he wanted to f me i DAMN SCARED can? no all the wayy

Guest Samtan

Your dad is 1 foot?

1 foot is around how long?

So sexy to see your dad dick hang.

Did you touch it?

The thickest I have seen personally is as thick as a beer can. The longest I have seen is 1 foot when flaccid, my dad's.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Guest

the experienced ones will know that size/length is secondary only, the skills matter more. skilful ones can bring u up to heaven again....and again... :rolleyes:

• G_M locked this topic