Male HQ

Dick Size - How Long / Thick? What Is The Biggest You Had? Does Size Matter? Dick Proportional To Height / Body Size? (Compiled)

Guest Guest

Guest brigitte

hey guys...

just want to know if size really does matter?

my jr is only 4.5~5inches when full erect...

is this size normal?

chinese btw...

have seen most guys has bigger dick than mine...

feel so shy to show it, kill courage to have one step more into thing...

anyone there hv size like mine? and think thats pretty ok?

with your cute smile , and nice fair skin, you will not be lack of men who can't wait to put their junior into your ass, just look for an old master to teach you how to be the world's best bottom, practice the grip of your ass hole as if able to nibble on the tops cock voluntarily, learn also the gyrating motion while going up and down the tops cock, and the rest of your reactions like the whimpering, and moaning and choking half sobs when you experience pleasure will also make the top very high.

if you can tahan together with the top and hold back your sperm blast to coincide withe tops explosion , both of you will be in pleasure heaven for a long , long time.

• 1 year later...
Guest GUEST

was approached by a cutie at a suana .after playing my cock for a while he say not long enough cause he is a super bottom, feel quite insulted and feel being molested.

Guest Guest

was approached by a cutie at a suana .after playing my cock for a while he say not long enough cause he is a super bottom, feel quite insulted and feel being molested.

I would let him feel my tazer :)  zzzzziiiiiiiiiiziziziiiziiziziiiziizi

evil laugh.

Heng heng, you should thank your god. It is a blessing in disguise. The cutie would sexually mutate into a cuntie once inside and she would be singing opera  'AAAAAAAAAAAaaaaa' all fucking night long. You dick would shrink and loom like a sour plum and that's even more insulting!

will you sex with those ugly and those not your type ,

he is size queen , he looking for someone big ,

just like some people looking for young cute guys ,

no right or wrong ,

maybe you think that is an insult ,

to him maybe he felt that he was unlucky ,

you can't pleased everyone ,

just accept the fact and move on ,

no big deal .

Size does matter surely.  I am less than 4ins fully erect and it helps when I am having sex with straight guys.  It boosts their ego to know their cocks are longer and thicker than mine.  And I mostly go for straight guys.

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

Hi is ur asian day dreaming still alive?

hv not been very active cos i'm now overseas. may be resurrected when i come back to sg.

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

Guest Tim

I will get very excited when a guys size is much larger. Makes me feel like a real slut. I also like it when a group of guys are watching me sucking a big dick..

Maybe its just rare here so there is that extra appeal.

• 2 months later...

Any comment on mine? If im the top. Am i adequate enough for you guys? Just need a true comment

Is yours before or after erection?

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Ser-laht

when i was younger i used to swim at this gym near my house where i would occasionally bump into this middle aged professional swimming there - his cock was frighteningly big when soft, about 3 fingers thick and 20cm long.

i wonder what he felt everytime he saw this little boy staring mouth agape at his large cock

• 1 month later...
Guest Curious

I was wondering any scientific proof of your dick length is according to your height and body size?

In young days, I heard people saying, tall men will have a longer dick and chubby/short men will have a smaller and shorter dick......hahaha

I'm 180/71 have a long and thick tools......,

How about yours?

Haha...you are damn lucky. It is actually the reverse is true, ie. tall people generally have short cock.....I have seen quite a few at saunas like that....whereas shorter guys tend to have bigger, longer and thicker dicks!

I was wondering any scientific proof of your dick length is according to your height and body size?

In young days, I heard people saying, tall men will have a longer dick and chubby/short men will have a smaller and shorter dick......hahaha

How about yours?

No pic no talk

Guest wozzit

Definitely not! I have seen tall guys with smallish dicks and small guys with very large ones. Generally Africans and those of African origin are believed to have larger dicks. The only 'study' I know of gives the average size in different countries. Here's a link to the map and statistics from 2012. I have no idea who complied it or how accurate it is - but it's quite fun to read the information. A few examples below. In S. E Asia SIngapore comes out quite well!! Poor South Koreans!

http://www.targetmap.com/viewer.aspx?reportId=3073

South Korea 3.8"

Thailand 4"

China 4.3"

Japan 4.3"

Malaysia 4.4"

Singapore 4.5"

Indonesia 4.6"

Italy 6.2"

France 6.3"

Hungary 6.5"

Panama 6'4"

Cameroon 6.5"

Bolivia 6.5"

Lebanon 6.6"

Venezuela 6.7"

Ghana 6.7"

Ecuador 6.9"

Congo 7.1"

For size queens, seems like Africa and and Central/South America are the places to visit  :clap:

I read somewhere that guys between 170 to 175 cm will have the biggest ones.

Based on my own experiences, i find it very true.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Guest dunchhaolian

I don't know about your dick size but I certainly know about your grammar standards.

Siasuay dao...

It should be "know". There is a difference between know and know about.

there is no correlation between any part of your body, including your height, with ur dick size.

all these "correlations" touted by people are simply something they want to believe - there was never any study that indicated this to be true.

and unless u've seen thousands of guy's dicks and collected that amount of data, seeing even a hundred men's cock (sample size) wouldnt have sufficient power to validate your statment (getting abit statistikyyy here).

How about yours?

too bad u just a guest, else many will pm you, lol

• 3 months later...
Guest boys-pleasure

I think that's a myth... Not all of us. lol

I'm tall but mine is just average (6.5 inches).

Wish it was 7 inches or longer though lol

Usually... its proportional to your built. ^_^

:mellow:  :unsure:  :wacko:  :blink: ~Say also Never Listen, Listen also Never Understand, Never Understand also Never Ask, Ask also Never Do, Do also Do Wrongly, Do Wrongly also Never Admit, Admit also Never Correct, Correct also Not Happy, Not Happy also Never Say~ :huh: ^_^  :o  ;)  

Last year I met this gymfit masseur in JB that has a queer looking dick.

Its above average in length and looks very much like a coke bottle - narrow at the neck, very fat in the middle and ending with a small head.

He said he uses the vacuum pump regularly to enhance his dick size and it seems that his dick actually got fatter in the middle portion.

• 1 year later...
2 hours ago, lovehandle said:

But that's the world average. I believe the Singapore average is much smaller based on previously reported statistics. Like 4.5" only (but that's the AVERAGE, I'm sure BW Forum is full of guys who are outliers :P ).

As big, long  and as hard for as long as possible.. have not had one that did not fit so far or feel great inside heheheh

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

• 4 months later...

ooops I did a google on penis length, and Bw is the first link listed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
http://www.businessinsider.sg/afp-penis-size-researchers-provide-the-long-and-short-of-it-2015-3/#.V1vu3SFJnIU
http://www.menshealth.com.sg/guy-wisdom/6-things-guy-should-know-about-his-penis about ave length 5.16" - 5.7 consistent with my previous sharing above

http://www.askmen.com/video/sex-and-dating/average-penis-size-video.html (even angmoh is so honest)

http://sg.theasianparent.com/how-women-view-penis-size/

however there are many who overstated their length or failed maths literacy, probably doesn't know how to use a ruler/measuring tape
not sure why though many cannot state their own /partner's length accurately *

n I somewhat believe this is true(at least for me): research on Korean - http://healthland.time.com/2011/07/06/penis-size-it-may-be-written-in-the-length-of-his-fingers/

*Q1 and 2 survey answers are not too reflective of the reality
Definitely more btms and flex in sg

and the ave length of sporeans etc cannot be overly more than 5"
Time to delete this:

i cant remember how many years ago it was in an old sauna/spa cant remember exact details but from what i can recollect there was this caucasian guy who was alone in the jacuzzi

got the chance to see what was probably the biggest dick i have seen in person; his dick was as long and thick as my arm, my arm is not so big but still i was surprised and looked so heavy as it dangled from him in the jacuzzi water; i just thought to myself if no one was there because the jacuzzi was a bit hidden or whether no one dared to have sex with his dick size; it was just an intriguing/shocking/revealing sight for me

• 3 months later...
On 14/01/2015 at 5:07 PM, Anderson said:

Last year I met this gymfit masseur in JB that has a queer looking dick.

Its above average in length and looks very much like a coke bottle - narrow at the neck, very fat in the middle and ending with a small head.

He said he uses the vacuum pump regularly to enhance his dick size and it seems that his dick actually got fatter in the middle portion.

I have thus kind of dick haha but it is natural

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Cock envious

Saw 2 big dicks this week. One on a young good looking guy in the sauna, think it was probably 5-6 inch soft and like a very thick soft hose. He flashed me while adjusting his towel. Damn...

Another on a tall thin pear shaped guy peeing at urinal. Like a thick sausage over six inches, he was really showing off, standing far from the urinal and taking his time to shake it dry . So envious....

I think for indian guys height matters. But he average cock size is 6 inch. Whenever im with a guy i try to gauge his cock size based on the middle finger formula. It works everytime. Middle finger tip to centre of palm it is the size u will have in erect state. But this seams to be not fitting sinagporean chn. Though they have bigger cock then prc. For their height it is still small. They have long slander fingers. 

So max size i have seen so far is 11 inch boner a lean tall indian my class mate hostel mate but shaft dia is small though. He used to curle it over his nut sack all the way to his ass cheek. So he exceptional case after him 8 is standard size i saw with tops even 5.5 top i have seen once. 

Guest Lean Ind
1 minute ago, playhardindian said:

I think for indian guys height matters. But he average cock size is 6 inch. Whenever im with a guy i try to gauge his cock size based on the middle finger formula. It works everytime. Middle finger tip to centre of palm it is the size u will have in erect state. But this seams to be not fitting sinagporean chn. Though they have bigger cock then prc. For their height it is still small. They have long slander fingers. 

So max size i have seen so far is 11 inch boner a lean tall indian my class mate hostel mate but shaft dia is small though. He used to curle it over his nut sack all the way to his ass cheek. So he exceptional case after him 8 is standard size i saw with tops even 5.5 top i have seen once. 

tall slim indian here ... 15.5cm? good enough to gag 97% of the boys that suck me off. no complaints so far. wont say im long or huge. its just .... nice :3 

and no ... not offering anyone to come try lol. if we meet, we meet. 

2 hours ago, Guest Lean Ind said:

tall slim indian here ... 15.5cm? good enough to gag 97% of the boys that suck me off. no complaints so far. wont say im long or huge. its just .... nice :3 

and no ... not offering anyone to come try lol. if we meet, we meet. 

If we meet we meet what Does that mean. 15.5 cm is a normal 6.5 cock right. Thats average. Whats your height.

• 1 month later...
  • G_M locked this topic