Male HQ

Absolute Sauna @ Chinatown (Closed Since 1St July 2014)

Guest Curious

the abs staff that wear skinxwear trunk actually jerk me off at the foam party and I am sorry to cum on u ... was embrasssing as u turned and ask me why I cummed ..

it seem that everyone loves the black short tequila boy , he is definitely the hottest .. mashed to grope him a few times .. haha

hope abs could have him at every foam party and please put him on trunks

Were u one of the guys in the group fun at the side which attracted many others? :D

Personally i prefer the Skinxwear boi, as for the tequila boi in black shorts, i seriously didnt have any impression of him being a very hot guy, just normal what. I think the shower boi is better. :D

**I hope we r talking about the same tequila boi. And do you know the name of that boi in Skinxwesr?

Guest foampartyisfun

Were u one of the guys in the group fun at the side which attracted many others? :D

Personally i prefer the Skinxwear boi, as for the tequila boi in black shorts, i seriously didnt have any impression of him being a very hot guy, just normal what. I think the shower boi is better. :D

**I hope we r talking about the same tequila boi. And do you know the name of that boi in Skinxwesr?

HaHa...  i am not part of the group of guys having the long fun, was beside them instead

as i had exchanged glances with the skinxwear boi when we were at the counter.

During the foam party, I took the first move by grabbing his hand and place it on my xx ... he did'nt reject and gave me a good hand-job instead.. I cummed within mins

it was really crowded and we move along with the crowd so didn't had the chance to exchanged kisses with him ..

hope to get his name the nxt time. 

my second affair was with a short boi which we managed to french-kiss

Nice to see AFA and their efforts to spread the message. :-)

afa wrong approach, mishandled!  see the underline sentence in that post? 
what a shame! got sex involvement with crowd?!

it was very unprofessional. volunteer means volunteer. come clean and go clean.

vergüenza

At first was waiting waiting waiting till 8 plus then orgy start.Not much crowd.Then second one got show.Everyone went to watch and became orgy.Two AFA guys performed shower then naked.Then they started to have fun and went in audience area.I touched one of the guy he was quite tanned and muscled.I keep hugging him from behind and suck him.But I wonder did he cum or not.

afa wrong approach, mishandled! see the underline sentence in that post?

what a shame! got sex involvement with crowd?!

it was very unprofessional. volunteer means volunteer. come clean and go clean.

vergüenza

They are human also what!,,,,but i personally thought it was very disorganized on AFA side....while the group was already having fun, one of the AFA guy actually demotrated how to how on a condom.... I was like... What the fuck , ! You think the crowd still bother meh!

And I was complaning to the manager, he told me the new AFA guy in charged is new, give him a chance to do a better show next time,

We'll let's hope a better event by AFA the next round ....

They are human also what!,,,,but i personally thought it was very disorganized on AFA side....while the group was already having fun, one of the AFA guy actually demotrated how to how on a condom.... I was like... What the fuck , ! You think the crowd still bother meh!

And I was complaning to the manager, he told me the new AFA guy in charged is new, give him a chance to do a better show next time,

We'll let's hope a better event by AFA the next round ....

I agree the story and plot could be better. I am sure it will be even better next time. :-)

with so many events and supporters , abs seem getting stronger and stronger

actually i think they are doing the right thing. gays like variety, excitement and 'freshness', like changing partners every month lol.

by coming up with so many different events and activities, they will draw in the crowd.

Guest Visitor

No doubt there are much room for improvements for abs and afa in their future collaborations.

Nonetheless their starlust event last night was a refreshing twist to the usual programme line-up. I particularly enjoyed the scene where a hung Caucasian was fucking one of the performers that night. The performer has quite a nice build and his moaning really draws a sizable crowd.

Didn't get a chance to fuck that performer cos the Caucasian guy was really taking his time on him...

Guest wastetime

i think its a lot of overhyped event leh, i was there on saturday night, the crowd was thin at 8pm+ - not much quantity and quality and no much happening. Waste of my $ and time. Luckily I left by 9 for cruise which was packed

Guest Visitor

i think its a lot of overhyped event leh, i was there on saturday night, the crowd was thin at 8pm+ - not much quantity and quality and no much happening. Waste of my $ and time. Luckily I left by 9 for cruise which was packed

You are right, the event only began after 9.30pm! Lucky I arrived late... when we were told to make our way to the rooftop, the spot was packed to be honest.

Guest uncruised

I used to think Abs events sometimes are overhyped too. BUT what makes Abs different from the other saunas is that the mgmt take most feedback seriously. I know it because some of the feedbacks I have given were being accepted and improvement were made.

And I can really feel the sincerity of Abs in pleasing its customers. Yes, all saunas are out to squeeze the pennies out of our pockets, but I dont see other saunas providing such excellent service by their staff, and holding one event after another. In other saunas, do you see the staff getting themselves involved with the customers during events? And I know of a sauna which turns off all the lights, gives out lightsticks and small towels and then calls this an event, so that people cant use the free passes they were issued, which last for one month only. Whereas Abs dont really gives out free passes, but if you sign up their packages, you can enter with lower price even on event days. Complimentary body scrub is given too.

Not sure why people still bother to go Cruise, but their events and attitude really suck big time.

Just my two cents worth. :)

Guest ondutch
i just arrived Amsterdam in the afternoon, can't wait to give comments what happened last night.

aren't volunteers part of aids awareness team? if yes, it should be done professional! as a foreigners, it was so disappointing to see volunteers involved with the customers! it should NOT be the way, my friend.

promoting aids awareness...

one. hello! it is not only about giving condoms but to remind people about causual sex! not volunteers going around crusing.

two. it is good to see bondage theme. but hello! need not force/ask volunteers to strip. telling people to be stark naked and enjoyed the pain! isn't it defeat the purpose of safe protection?

about volunteers...

one. for organiser, pls dont ever make your guy go nude in bondage theme, you are doing a campaign. this campaign can be publicised type. Treat this campaign serious as if this campaign can be appear in the public. in most europe, such hiv awareness campaigns are dead serious.

two. for organiser, don't know why you provide a guy with cartoon (theme matchless) boxer and an another a gstring.

the guy with cute cartoon boxer is already half out of the theme. should have given him a batman boxer. the one other in sexy black g with holy bull bulge is nose bleeding! god damn it, i am so scared but waiting for his gstring to snap and release the king of king python out. greet everybody with this schlong. may be he is a hearty person, can tell from his laughter. 

three. Your men never fail to go round and round distributing condom. applause for them. some are friendly some are shy. may be?

four. volunteers for such campaign are respected because they are doing a you (organiser) and society proud. poor boys, i am sorry that your organiser made you guys ran around without afraid catching cold. i pity some of you being touched and i can tell that too.  unless you enjoyed, i keep quiet.

about organisers...

one. those wearing dark uniforms were doing a decent wonderful job! thank god, you guys did not mix with crowd. Else if, i hate to report to De Volkskrant.

two. most silly idea to demostrate putting condom. most men should know it. dun hav to teach the customers. crowd were interested to look the penis rather than paying attention. 

three. good job in doing recuiting these decent look cute volunteers. maravilloso! pls, you are lucky and must treasure them since they are doing a favour. in amsterdam, money do the talking to get good grade of helpers like yours. impressive. it seems Singapur men have pretty good size penis. you must have examine first before you recruited them.

four. for the survey boy, i know you tried hard. everybody knew is a survey, no need to be afraid. i can't see from far and dark but can see a boy laugh helping you to grab somebody to do survey.

five. utilise the place. volunteer stand at the door greet customer and let them aware that there is a hiv awareness event going.

six. good skill in tieing the knots and string for the volunteers. need not use expensive string like the royal dutch army used. one of them is abit loose but can't tell. i can see you must have mastered the art of tieing bondage for quite sometimes. 

for absolute....

one. mgmt made a mistake by not informing their customers about aids awareness promotion ongoing in their premise right from the beginning. 

two. it is a campaign stoping spread aids (avoid causual sex). next time stop nonsense on the rooftop for that few hours. they can do it in the room.  isn't it against singapur law to have sex openly? push them to the room, your customers will understand. these are the only two mistakes i discovered from this campaign o your role.

last if all, whats ur (afa?) main objective of aids awareness campaign? hello! not demonstrate how to put a condom, not about giving free condoms. should get the absolute mgmt to help you spread aids awareness campaign. work together. aids awareness must be tough and not like a wishy-washy, sissy. tough campaign takes two hands to clap. i am sure absolute mgmt will help you and i don't think absolute will lose any customers because of this campaign. 

anyway, afa has put in effort. no the best but better than nothing. brainstorm factors first before presenting. there are space for improvement. must be tough on your standpoint. put lines clear who are your men, what to do what must not do. who are the customers. 

one thumb up each for afa and absolute.

Guest ondutch
@Jerome sg time, 12:08 PM

yeah, you aright. what the fxxx.

Good that you complained. i dont know who is the afa guy but he must learned lesson and experience to take it serious.

@azimuth sg time, 01:00 PM

let's hope they can pull up their socks.

@passby sg time, 02:37 PM

good bondage theme. failed to do it correctly. 

thank god. volunteers not like the one in your profile picture hang up being tortured like in the hell. 

@Guest sg time, 06:27 PM

yes, i believe in u. 

using forum board to do advertising is not good.

@Guest sg time, 06:52 PM

stupid idea. changing partner, spread hiv faster.

@Visitor sg time, 07:11 PM

what a sickening event! SHAME! it is afa total failure! afa did not brief his men at all. An AFA volunteer got sex involvement with customer at the roof top! Holy shit i hope s'pore news don't spread like fire. Biggest news in S'pore HIV prevention history.

@wastetime sg time, 07:32 PM

you come at the wrong time. 

@uncruised sg time, 08:07 PM

this is absolute's business. it is up to them to take the feedback. the truth is they failed to inform customer not to involved with AFA men. really stupid. their business is going to get affected.  

No two countries are the same, I only only guess abs and afa had to tailor-make the programme to suit the local patrons. Considering the day before (i.e. foam party) has attracted a huge crowd, abs and afa would have to think of gimmicks to attract a crowd.

They can never satisfy everyone but to work towards the majority.

To the abs and afa team: You guys have received some very valuable feedbacks, improve on them and keep up the momentum!

It would be nice to have the forum's AfA rep give his two cents as well?

For people not in the know, it does sound a bit weird that such a serious campaign members take part in a mass orgy in a sauna/foam party... Moreover, distributing alcohol might not be the wisest either in terms of prevention... we all know what we do when we are drunk, tipsy....

But yeah, better than no campaign at all I guess (?).

@Jerome sg time, 12:08 PM
yeah, you aright. what the fxxx.
Good that you complained. i dont know who is the afa guy but he must learned lesson and experience to take it serious.

@azimuth sg time, 01:00 PM
let's hope they can pull up their socks.

@passby sg time, 02:37 PM
good bondage theme. failed to do it correctly. 
thank god. volunteers not like the one in your profile picture hang up being tortured like in the hell. 

@Guest sg time, 06:27 PM
yes, i believe in u. 
using forum board to do advertising is not good.

@Guest sg time, 06:52 PM
stupid idea. changing partner, spread hiv faster.

@Visitor sg time, 07:11 PM
what a sickening event! SHAME! it is afa total failure! afa did not brief his men at all. An AFA volunteer got sex involvement with customer at the roof top! Holy shit i hope s'pore news don't spread like fire. Biggest news in S'pore HIV prevention history.

@wastetime sg time, 07:32 PM
you come at the wrong time. 

@uncruised sg time, 08:07 PM
this is absolute's business. it is up to them to take the feedback. the truth is they failed to inform customer not to involved with AFA men. really stupid. their business is going to get affected.  

where was this from?

Hmm. From what i understand is that the person in charge under afa side is relatively new and probably still under probation.

Not trying to protect him or anything, but before we start blasting him, maybe let see what he has to say?

Edited by Alyvian

Hi,

I appreciate all the constructive criticism and advice provided.

However, I do need to clarify that the AFA staff and volunteers are a different group from the performers and facilitators engaged for the one-time event at the venue. We have strict guidelines and protocol for our volunteers to adopt and adhere to, which are separate from the list of deliverable detailed to the performers for Absolute's event.

An easy way to tell us apart from the performers is through the VOLUNTEER TAG that we keep on us at all times during outreach.

On a side note, we have just had a successful non-performance outreach at another sauna today, and I am proud to observe that we have all been professional throughout.

Personally, I have to confess that I am the staff that conducted the untimely condom demonstration. Yes, I am new and inexperienced, I joined the organization with a naivety that the LGBT community is alike a family bonded by similar emotional struggles rather than by blood. Therefore I attempted to engage performers off of blowing wind, rather than through cut-and-dried avenues, as I strongly believed that AFA should not be about an arbitrary attempt to parent bedroom behavior, but rather a concerted community effort - Action for Aids, for the community, by the community. I am in no way saying that HIV is a gay disease, however prevalence within the community is indisputable. I envisioned an empowering reclamation of the HIV movement by the community, no matter if the goal is to better the sexual health of the community, or to quell certain untenable condemnation and attacks towards the community (The judge closing statement during the recent 377A case for example). I am sorry to disappoint the audience with my killjoy demonstration, but I had to take it upon myself to deliver the most important message (how to properly wear a condom), as our performer was perhaps too nervous to rise up to the occasion (no pun intended).

Regardless, I sincerely hope to see more involvement within the community, through volunteerism or through simple feedback like this, so that our programs can better accommodate the actual needs of the community.

Edited by Avy

Guest guest too

what did the afa guy do?

instead of promoting safe sex, he forego his duties, join in the crowd and have sex with people?

Pls read the prev post carefully.

It is stated very clearly that the guy who joined in the fun with Abs guests was a performer NOT a staff or volunteer from AFA.

All in all, I think absolute and AFA has been putting conscious efforts to promote safe sex...

There are saunas in Singapore whereby condoms are not easily accessible, you hv to ask from their counters,

As a community, a big gay family, we should all be gracious to accept mistakes made unintentionally. AFA may hv delivered the message in an inappropriate way, but still they provide free HIV tests for the community... We should continue to support them just like we supported absolute...

AFA don be despaired... We still support you !

Guest First time to lubehall

Attended the lube hall event last nite... It was damn fun...

Temperature was lowered in the steam room and every has lube on the body, body was rubbing against body with the lube makes everyone so sexy and hot, and they were many cobras last nite, hot actions filled up the steam room quickly .

The Malay guy with nice abs was fun and really very gd looking... I had fun with you... Hope I can see you again in abs one of these days... I missed your tongue.... Haha

Guest absolutely yours

Attended the lube hall event last nite... It was damn fun...

Temperature was lowered in the steam room and every has lube on the body, body was rubbing against body with the lube makes everyone so sexy and hot, and they were many cobras last nite, hot actions filled up the steam room quickly .

The Malay guy with nice abs was fun and really very gd looking... I had fun with you... Hope I can see you again in abs one of these days... I missed your tongue.... Haha

Oh yes! Malay guys can be very goodlooking and fun to play with. :P

My skin is still a little tight, wrinkled and itching from the foam attack last Fri even after coating myself with good lotions before the event and for the past few days. :(

Maybe I shd have gone to the lubehall to get coated with lube instead. :D :D

Oh yes! Malay guys can be very goodlooking and fun to play with. :P

My skin is still a little tight, wrinkled and itching from the foam attack last Fri even after coating myself with good lotions before the event and for the past few days. :(

Maybe I shd have gone to the lubehall to get coated with lube instead. :D :D

I concur. Had a cracked skin from foam once and it was painful. :(

Oh my.. then how you had it healed? I didn't know that foam was such a pain..

Apply lots of lotion like me... 1-2 days the skin back to normal....

Last nite at abs,there is this funny uncle offering free massage to anyone there... Sala leh him!,

He is free money boy, haha

Apply lots of lotion like me... 1-2 days the skin back to normal....

Last nite at abs,there is this funny uncle offering free massage to anyone there... Sala leh him!,

He is free money boy, haha

Hi

If you go to the threads abt other saunas, you will learn that these uncles who offer free massage are up to no good, and may take advantage of young chaps by force. :(

Hi

If you go to the threads abt other saunas, you will learn that these uncles who offer free massage are up to no good, and may take advantage of young chaps by force. :(

Ya lor, he like asked me to let him massage for at least 7 times... Wow lau a.....and he really asked anyone that crossed his path... Very persistent... OMG

Ya lor, he like asked me to let him massage for at least 7 times... Wow lau a.....and he really asked anyone that crossed his path... Very persistent... OMG

Hi Jake, seriously? That is so scarry.. I wonder did anyone recognises that he was from eslewhere too? 

Hi Jake, seriously? That is so scarry.. I wonder did anyone recognises that he was from eslewhere too? 

I concur with guest "Beware" and guest "jake "

He asked while i was taking a shower in the open shower area, he claimed to do massage some years back and stop for some time.

he made the offer for massage but I kindly decline cause I want to take some fresh air. 

Fair skin , spec, bit plumpmish, china accent , height around 1.7m. Can't see his face clearly unfortunately cause not much lighting.

It is difficult to conclude now (as of now) whether this uncle is up to no good in absolute unless other absolute paying patrons raise&share his actual misdeed.

so it up to us paying patrons to be street-smart on this matter.

I concur with guest "Beware" and guest "jake "

He asked while i was taking a shower in the open shower area, he claimed to do massage some years back and stop for some time.

he made the offer for massage but I kindly decline cause I want to take some fresh air.

Fair skin , spec, bit plumpmish, china accent , height around 1.7m. Can't see his face clearly unfortunately cause not much lighting.

It is difficult to conclude now (as of now) whether this uncle is up to no good in absolute unless other absolute paying patrons raise&share his actual misdeed.

so it up to us paying patrons to be street-smart on this matter.

Just wondering will absolute banned such ppl ... It was really painful to watch him behaving in such manners...

Sigh... Hope I don grow old like him.... Lol

WOW, i think i really outdated , didnt know abs had a make over, maybe next month i will go visit and have a look. 

Hope everything had make a difference since this thread start in may. >.< 

Anyone reg in Abs still going there . if u are come pm, been awhile we chat also ;) 

p.s if the post not related to you , dont need comment as its stupid of  u to reply. :) 

Can't his actions be reported to the counter staff?

up to patrons who are there, witness it, and felt intimidated by it, at that point of time to inform the staff. It is sensible to report with other patrons who witness it and agree with u on that.this strengthen the case for staff to act.that how I see it.

Hi there, I'm the counter staff from Absolute.

Jekyll@hyde is right.

I would encourage customers to report or alert us if there are other members who are harassing or over persistent. It's a place for all and we do wish that everyone here has a great time. So if any members were to encounter such incidents, let the counter staff know and we will act accordingly. 

Not only on harassing, incidents like

-vandalising

-photo taking/ video taking

-illegal activities(drugs taking)

-soliciting

-theft

we would encourage members to alert us too.

It is hard for us to be on the clock every second and witness such incidents. Hopefully members will play a small together so we will know when/how to approach and take actions.

Thank you and we will try our best to make this place as safe as possible too =D

Guest Steve77

So here's my review and "sexcapades" during my recent visit to the Absolute (new management).

Introduction

It was Monday, I was really bored and thinking about my insipid life. So I was surfing BW and the Absolute thread caught my attention. So I go to their "revamp" website and "explore" a bit. So the themes have changed, it was really long time ago since my last visit - (been there only once long time ago). The Monday theme is "The King's Masquerade" dress code is birthday suit and mask will be provided ! there's something about mask and nudity that excites me, its very sensual, very greek, very exotic, a perfect combination indeed (I always look good in mask anyway thanks to my long sharp nose). So I quickly go take a shower, prepare myself a bit (beauty is a pain) and head out to Absolute immediately. The scene of Spartacus flashed through my mind, and the thought of what kind of mask will I be wearing makes my heart pound faster. Perhaps lust have control over me.....

Checking-in

So I was greeted with the 2 staffs, one sounds like CN guy from his enunciation and the other guy sounds like MY guy, I was told I need to renew my membership that is $10 and the fees will be $20 for the night as I have turned 25. And they see some ID, perhaps I look twinky young; small frame. Anyway, I also purchase the body scrubs that cost $18 since i'm here to "get some experience" and to unwind. By the way, theres 4 flavours - black pepper, Tamerind, Red wind and Sugar. The price was alright I guess compared to those luxury massage/scrubs. I was given a towel, silver mask, and 1 receipt for the free drinks and 1 receipt for my scrubs.

Verdict: Price was alright.

Looking around

As I was entering the "gateway to happiness", I can feel some staring eyes as I walk up the steps to the locker. Oh well who cares, I put my stuffs into the locker and begins to undress and wrap the towel around my waist. I can still feel someone staring at the dark 2nd floor there, okay maybe i'm just too sensitive. Feeling a bit uncomfortable (like don't know what to do like that) spelled nervous or awkwardness, I decided that perhaps I think I go for the body scrub to calm myself down and relax a bit, so

head up the other exits, up to the outdoor roof terrace there.

Scrubs

There outdoor seems a bit different, plenty of greens that adorn the perimeter, it also acts as a barricade to prevents outsiders from looking in, of course unless those high-rise buildings.....then I realised lots of smokers ; people smokes here. zzz. Anyway, the scrub person is a young man who looks very uninterested in his jobs as he was playing with his I-pad games. Oh... well....I pass him the receipt for the Tamerind scrubs, and followed his instruction. It was pretty good, the scrubs was thorough, very good, with some mini massage to the bottom of my feet which feel a-m-a-z-I-n-g. I just love feet massage,( I swear if someone press the right spots at the bottom of my feet, I think I may have cum endlessly.) It feels like an orgasmic experience in a very holistic proper way of course. (whatever that means) Anyway, I'm not sure about the duration, cos I was really in the relax mood....30 mins I guess? Scrubs is really nice, my skin feels like a baby all over again. Fyi, my erection is all over the place, well...I guess he's fine with it or should I say he's nonchalant ; just be normal with it or he maybe he's just cant wait to get back to his game lol.

Verdict: the body scrubs was decent and good....value for the money i guess.

Lights out: Action

As i decent back to my locker, i may have skipped a few steps causing me to trip a bit. Perhaps I think some lights would be really be a good idea. i went back to my locker a while, and then i heard the announcement from one of the 2 staffs. So patronage now have to adhere to the theme and lets get the party begin i thought to myself. I put on my silver mask, O-M-G its amazing, i feel like a cross between a kick-ass 2 hitgirl or Spartacus or maybe 300 soldiers. The feeling is ecstatic, I dropped my towel and put them into my locker. I guess modesty is not an issue for me, i mean its just nudity, nope no problem with it, moreover i'm with a hot silver mask. Let the exhibitionism with the incognito mode begins ! I check myself out in the mirror one more time, before i venture out. "Danm i look amazing with mask on." i thought to myself. So i head up back to the maze/dark room located before the roof terrace. And then theres so many people still with their towel on and no mask until one of the staff has to tell them to stick to the theme again and again.

I think some people should really adhere to the theme ! very party pooper le. Its just mask on and nude, i just don't really get some people find it so hard to go nude. Some go nude but covering their niao/ schlongs. (roll eyes). I begin entering the dark room, yea....it was really dark. I don't know i cant really see things, but theres quite a few guy standing there as i kinda accidentally poke them with my rod, (yea i looked like 16 who cant control my erections). I don't think i like the darkness very much....no....i cant see anything. I only can see the mirrors. It will be great if everything is bright candlelit and the music theme is greek goddess instrumental music, the loud music and the darkness turns me off very much la. Yea theres some guy who stroke my rod but i usually politely declined la. Er....i'm just not sure what i want, so i guess probably no action for me.

I head down back to the locker area there, theres one more dark room up there. As i ventured up with my still raging hard on, theres plenty gawking onlookers. (roll eyesx2) as i entered the dark room, theres a very old man with white hair and spectacle on, tackle me on and pinch me from behind, he hugs me from the back and kiss me profusely and when i politely decline, he grab me hard and pull me into the sliding door room, he's really got the power and desperation ! i immediately said, "erm....sorry i goota go" He still suck my rod a bit and i pushed him away, he said, "a while nia la" and i slide the door open, say sorry and leave. Erm...I'm usually very nice la, i don't mind people touch touch or stroke stroke a bit or you want to see see no problem la but just don't force yourself into me la. Not very nice. I think 2 people should mutually agreed then "do" la.

Sidetrack: Don't get me wrong, i don't mind older man coming on to me, i think i like older man too, i think they have the "wisdom" but the white hair man looked like 65, married and still cruising around the sauna forcing himself to many people....maybe too hard/much for me to fathom.

As i walk around a bit, i feel very cold, maybe its too cold for me. My low-hangers has hid themselves into their home. The crowd was lesser on Monday, i'm not sure why though...or maybe sunday/Saturday more crowded?

the crowd was mixture of more older guys and less younger guys. Definitely not the best one i have seen. Although cruise club seems to have more of those...super fit that kind. But superficial appearance don't matter to me at all. I looked a man far beyond his abs or flawless skin. Eye candy can be attractive for a while however, they don't last long. I don't need my man to be perfect-perfect, i just want to be with someone who is gentle, kind, someone who gives me unconditional love. Lol i sounds like those people who do not belong to a sauna.

The steam room smell like fish, and i thought i saw some cone anal plug there ! turns out it was air freshener lol. What a triangular odd shape air freshener. It will be cool if theres some light in the steam room too. Analogy : "I think i just like to see what i eat, instead of surprise me with what i should/could eat."

Verdict: The ambience was kinda spoilt by the too loud music? or maybe the too dark room or maybe the too cold air. I think it will be fun if people create bright light neon room with different colours a.k.a "TRON" lights instead of the dark room or maybe just adorn the place with many candle. It will so much exotic and sensual.

The music could be those greek ancient music rather than some techno pop. Of course this is individual preferences. I may be wrong though. But somehow i prefer things to be a little romantic, exotic and sensual. The atmosphere will be much improved by then ? no? 

In addition, maybe can make the room less colder. Temperatures around 24-26? Then again this is not a luxury spa/resorts.... I don't know, I don't know. Sorry for my criticism though although this is just individual preference and tiny bits of feedback.

Observation

From what i observe, i think most people like the discreetly dark fun, i remember the bald guy who grab me in the steam room kinda stop what he's doing when another guy comes into the steam room and act nonchalant. Discreet and dark.....hmm...i'm not sure. Why suddenly paiseh? erm...i just don't really understand. Its like when the lights out then people start to do naughty things? and most people do not adhere to the theme at all. Some still with undergear on.....don't really get it.

Final Showers

As a clean freak like me, I have to take a shower even though i have not cum nor stained myself. The shower gel smell a bit pungent, a strong distinctive smell. I wish they have Dettol/lifebuoy though, germ killing stuffs i need. Theres also the mouthwash if you can find it, (opposite the urinal) and that i think they should put some lights again at the showers, Its pretty dark. Of course, when i reach home i still shower la, wash my hair, face, body, i just like a thorough clean feel and dab on another layer of Jergens to maintain the soft supple skin.

Overalls

I think sometimes lust taken over me, making me indulge in some fantasy, i can be anyone whoever i want with that mask on, its very liberating. Sometimes, i forget the reality of real harsh life. Anyway, i think i sidetrack too much. Back to the topic, I think i still enjoyed myself on this Monday night, i enjoyed the serenity and the feeling of the scrubs. I enjoyed putting the silver mask on, most importantly I enjoyed the experience.......regardless whether i cum or not. That's not important

and to sum up, I did enjoyed the fantasy moment, Will i come back here again?.....Sure, when lust have taken over me again and that's going to be a while.   

STARS rating: 3/5 not bad, its kinda hard these days to earn the pink dollar, however these theme and the events like foam party, starlust etc. (although i'm curious about the starlust event) kinda spice things up a bit. Perhaps maybe Absolute will once regain its crowds again? maybe....maybe.....I still remember last time, when we have to queue up just to shower. Lots of boys and man and older man indeed, those were good old times. When the novelty wears off, sex doesn't sell much i guess. But for now, theres definitely room for improvement. 

Thank you for taking time to read.

Guest open minded

Some criticisms have been thrown at the Afa performers for getting sexually involved with the audience.

I do not think there is any reason that NECESSITATES Afa performers to avoid sex with the audience.

Let us not be unnecessarily conditioned by rules (do not do this, should not do that etc) that are not based proper reasoning. As long as there is no real harm caused and as long as informed consent is involved, then what Afa performers did are totally alright.

Guest AbsolutelyEmpty

So typical of Absolute management, every time something goes wrong, blame on others. This time blame afa? The last time with the stupid rooftop orgy organised by the irritating fella, they push it to him saying its his private event. No wonder its absolutely empty now.