Male HQ

Circumcise (Cut) / Uncircumcised (Uncut) + Tight Foreskin & Phimosis + Foreskin Restoration Discussion (Compiled)

HendryTan

What kind of steroid cream can be bought? Can buy from Guardian or Watson's?

On 7/25/2019 at 1:11 PM, Guest Blank said:

I was tight initially but after doing the stretching exercise, it helps a lot lot lot. Or maybe my phimosis isn't super serious? I followed the steps on how to do it and applied the steroid cream to help quicken the process. My whole journey was about two months (can't rmb) and went lazy hah (regret it as I still have that little bit of tightness and no more steroid cream now) but at least the mushroom head is able to come out completely without pain albeit need to pull down a little harder. My bf will pull down and suck so I guess no major prob? I can guarantee the feeling of a fully exposed erected head thrusting inside him is so intensely sensitive and at the same time heavenly. The first time I entered into him, I cummed in 1min or less maybe lol. I was an inexperienced virgin at that time. However I still couldn't control very well now so maybe 3-5mins? Envy those who can do it for 30mins

If you don't wish to cut it, you must stretch at least thrice a day without fail for a few months to see good results and to prevent the foreskin to tighten back. Using steroid cream without stretching is not going to work at all. If you're patient, don't even need steroid cream but the process will take longer - probably > 6months or even a year+. Just keep stretching daily and don't stop doing that. A lot of people no patience so they just snip off that highly precious sensitive foreskin. 

If you want, you could post a pic so I could see if the condition is same as my original phimosis. Hope your journey goes well and don't rush the process as you might tear yourself and have to rest a few days to let it heal before stretching again. 

On 5/19/2009 at 3:00 PM, Guest naturel said:

The keyword here is chooses to be cut , a person chooses for himself to go for operation to remove foresin.

So there is a choice involved, an adult choice involves some thinking choosing and selecting.

For some people, the choice is made by parents , mum and dad both decides if the person is a minor and underage to decide for himself or to sign consent form.

Yes , there are some NON Malay muslim parents, like example Chinese, Indian and Sikh or any othe parents may choose for their child usually because the father himself is cut and the mother has tried the cut version and both thinks that cut version has a lot of good points going for it. Then they make an appointment with the doctor and boy boy goes along and usually told a lie that it will only hurt like ant bite and then after that it will be painless. what a lie LOL.

I see it as vanity, like plastic surgery to improve once appearance or improve once beauty so that can attract sex partner. Same reasoning goes for women who go for plastic surgery.

If the dick is functioning properly, and it does what it is suppose to do biologicaly, is there a need to cut away healthy tissue that is not causing trouble like tight foreskin causing strangulationb of the cock head if too tight , alternative is do self stretching of tight foreskin , but this involve skill and patience over maybe one month to two months, and it may lead to self masturbation if not done properly , so the fast and blunt solution is to lopped it off, and it heals in about two weeks.

I am all for it if it is done aesthetically, it must be beautiflly cut and the cutline and scar must be not obvious and the line joining the bottom of the cock head must be aligned so that it is continuos.

I have seen some guys with cut dong that are horribly scarred, it looks fierce and threatening like some sort of battle scars .

i have seen some also with a nice scarline that is very fine, and looks so natural its as though the person was born with a naturaaly cut dong.

you know the nice pinkish ones.

So the lesson here is If you want to get cut, find a doctor adn discuss with him . If you just want to be cut because you want to look like the guys you saw and just don't mind how the end result looks like than by all means any doctor will do.

But if you want a nicely cut cock , then it pays to check around the doctors , some do laser cutting that is suppose to bleed less and cost more but scar tissue hard to control and predict, then there are those that uses a klamp like Tara klamp that is suppose to leave an even looking scar and bleed less and suppose to be less painful also.

Check here.

http://www.circlist.com/instrstechs/taraklamp.html

http://www.circlist.com/instrstechs/instrumentset.html

But some people prefer to go the traditional way of using, the surgeons knife and painkiller injections and down time is about five days , need to take a longer leave cause dick is in bandage about three to four days and inconvenient to shower.

so weight the options before deciding.

Or just leave it alone if it is functioning well , it gives you good satisfaction and pleasure , and also more importantly if your partners are not complaining and you also give good pleasure to your partner and they are satisfied maybe consider leaving your dick alone is a wise move.

You will save at least S$500 dollars for the surgery, may cost more if opt for private and laser surgery.

My penis was pinky when i am in secondary school but became brown when i reached poly....

How to maintain my dick to make it pink again?

Can i bleach it? If so how?

22 hours ago, yag123123 said:

My penis was pinky when i am in secondary school but became brown when i reached poly....

How to maintain my dick to make it pink again?

Can i bleach it? If so how?

Circumcised guys or guys who retract their foreskins permanently tend to have brown glans. You probably belong to either group.

Guest walkie dorkie

This man 's penis is in constant pain, after he got circumcised as a teen,  how sad to go through life like this.

Some guys are so unlucky.

Any gay angels out there want to provide relief to his pain, please pray for him.

So becareful , don't anyhow cut here cut there.

Promotion for Movember:

Dear friends, in view of Movember, my clinic will be offering a free Penile Rejuvenation session worth $462 with every circumcision procedure done or booked in November.

Can contact me through the following in order to book your appointment.

Email: taufiq@dtapclinic.com

WA: 84438268

Line: Genethica

DTAP@Somerset

1 Grange Road #10-08

S(239693)

Tel 62620762

See you guys soon and  have a great Movember!

Regards,

Dr Taufiq

Guest golden Lotus 潘
1 hour ago, Dr T said:

Promotion for Movember:

Dear friends, in view of Movember, my clinic will be offering a free Penile Rejuvenation session worth $462 with every circumcision procedure done or booked in November.

Can contact me through the following in order to book your appointment.

Email: taufiq@dtapclinic.com

WA: 84438268

Line: Genethica

DTAP@Somerset

1 Grange Road #10-08

S(239693)

Tel 62620762

See you guys soon and  have a great Movember!

Regards,

Dr Taufiq

Chop , chop first then rejuvenate, rejuvenate.

On 10/23/2019 at 10:05 PM, holyavenger said:

Yes, the glans would start to look paler and not so red or purplish like uncut!

For those that retracted their foreskin permanently and have their glans become darker / paler / closer to skin colour, would it be possible to reverse the head colour to the pinkish and purplish head if he were to push back the foreskin for good?

Guest curious
On 10/24/2019 at 12:05 AM, Guest walkie dorkie said:

This man 's penis is in constant pain, after he got circumcised as a teen,  how sad to go through life like this.

Some guys are so unlucky.

Any gay angels out there want to provide relief to his pain, please pray for him.

So becareful , don't anyhow cut here cut there.

he was obviously circumsized when he was a baby due to religious reasons

On 11/3/2019 at 1:56 PM, bluerunner said:

Some time back, papers have reported that there are more men getting circumcised. 
However, how come some circumcision procedure can be funded using Medisave while some cannot? 
Fellow doctors and medical professionals, any explanation to that? 

I suppose it depends on the purpose of the circumcision.

If you have severe phimosis, then circumcision is medically indicated.

Whereas if you just want the look, or religious reasons, then....

On 11/3/2019 at 10:56 AM, bluerunner said:

Some time back, papers have reported that there are more men getting circumcised. 
However, how come some circumcision procedure can be funded using Medisave while some cannot? 
Fellow doctors and medical professionals, any explanation to that? 

Thanks for the question.

In order for it to be claimable by medisave, it has to be done in an operating theatre at least. So if you do want to do it, you can opt for the day surgery option. However do note that the cost will be higher as it involves usage of the centre and medisave can only covers 10% of it.

38 minutes ago, sam8899 said:

To be frank, $1800 plus for a 10 minute procedure (a simple low tech operation) is rather excessive :P

Haha. I somehow agree and disagree. 
It is a 10-15min ‘simple’ procedure BUT the outcome/end results of that procedure is very much dependent on the doctor’s skill. 
You could end up loving what you get in the end or disliking how it looks like. There are people who re-do this ‘simple low tech’ operation. :ph34r:

3 hours ago, sam8899 said:

To be frank, $1800 plus for a 10 minute procedure (a simple low tech operation) is rather excessive :P

Well it is definitely not cheap in terms of cost. But i feel it's definitely worth it. Because what you're paying for is not the time spent but the ease of the procedure, the recovery and the positive cosmetic effect.

Sure there may be cheaper options with the conventional method. There are also more expensive options that can go up to about $7000.

So at the end of the day you as the patient get to choose where to get it done.

Most important is you are comfortable with the doctor performing the procedure and the price quoted.

12 minutes ago, Dr T said:

Well it is definitely not cheap in terms of cost. But i feel it's definitely worth it. Because what you're paying for is not the time spent but the ease of the procedure, the recovery and the positive cosmetic effect.

Sure there may be cheaper options with the conventional method. There are also more expensive options that can go up to about $7000.

So at the end of the day you as the patient get to choose where to get it done.

Most important is you are comfortable with the doctor performing the procedure and the price quoted.

Yeah . Especially a cute doctor like u touching the cock n doing it. 

25 minutes ago, Innocentguy said:

To earn money in this way? Sinful la.

Earn so much also end up in coffin too

How is it sinful? The price list is made transparent. He does not force you to do it. You can choose other cheaper option available in the market. 
I really don’t see what is so sinful in this context. 

13 hours ago, Innocentguy said:

I mean be reasonable.  Overcharging can stop someone to use the service even when it's necessary. Circumcision cost 1800 sounds like cataract ops sia

FYI. Cataract op goes up to $6800 per eye in private practice. ;)

And in private our rates are one of the most affordable in the market. Some doctors charge $7000 for circumcision ^_^

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/5/2019 at 1:23 PM, sam8899 said:

I got the procedure done by @Dr T, almost a year ago, I would say, the value for the dollar, is justified for the benefit .

Just to give a background, I have had a mild Phimosis issue and I am glad that I got the procedure done. Btw, I am in my early 30s :-). I was hesitant to do the procedure for a long time even when I read about the benefits etc. I met Dr T for a consulting session, i asked him so many questions, about the procedure, risk, pain, care during healing, etc. He answered all the questions, even after the session, I wrote him a long email with questions he answered them honestly . I liked the openness of the Dr T about the steps I would be going through, what happens, etc. I got the conventional procedure done not the ring one,  local anaesthetic only, I was aware of the what's going on, the procedure took around 45 mins, a bit of bleeding at night in the first week, all stitches came off in 10 days or so. Had a couple of spitting stitches, so I mailed Dr T, he advised me on how to take care of them. Overall, the process that I went through was great, big share of that would go to Dr T. It's not about the procedure but how you are comfortable with the procedure and the clinician who does it, and how much you trust him. Based on my experience, I can say, have a consulting session with the doc, you will know what I am talking about . 

May be 1800 is a bit on the high end for many, but the result what you get would make you feel it's worth of every dollar $. 

Thanks Dr T

2 hours ago, Rxte said:

I got the procedure done by @Dr T, almost a year ago, I would say, the value for the dollar, is justified for the benefit .

Just to give a background, I have had a mild Phimosis issue and I am glad that I got the procedure done. Btw, I am in my early 30s :-). I was hesitant to do the procedure for a long time even when I read about the benefits etc. I met Dr T for a consulting session, i asked him so many questions, about the procedure, risk, pain, care during healing, etc. He answered all the questions, even after the session, I wrote him a long email with questions he answered them honestly . I liked the openness of the Dr T about the steps I would be going through, what happens, etc. I got the conventional procedure done not the ring one,  local anaesthetic only, I was aware of the what's going on, the procedure took around 45 mins, a bit of bleeding at night in the first week, all stitches came off in 10 days or so. Had a couple of spitting stitches, so I mailed Dr T, he advised me on how to take care of them. Overall, the process that I went through was great, big share of that would go to Dr T. It's not about the procedure but how you are comfortable with the procedure and the clinician who does it, and how much you trust him. Based on my experience, I can say, have a consulting session with the doc, you will know what I am talking about . 

May be 1800 is a bit on the high end for many, but the result what you get would make you feel it's worth of every dollar $. 

Thanks Dr T

Thank you so much for your kind words. I am happy that you managed to get the results you desired. So good to hear that!

I did my circumision ( Shangring) over at Dr T clinic on Oct. I did it for hygenie purpose & coz or sensitive glands. The out come of the circumisions is beyond words. He was very friendly wen i visited his clinic. I was able to do the procedure on the day of consultation itself. He guided me during the recovery period. The pain wasnt on control had to be on painkillers for almost 3weeks. Overall I recovered within 4 to 6 weeks. Do give a visit & have a consulation done. Its a fast n painless procedure.😊 Thanks to Dr T who was patience during my recovery period. I had lots of questions to ask n he answered them patiencely. I strongly recommend to get it done there. 

Edited by S3lAn

On 12/8/2019 at 1:08 AM, S3lAn said:

I did my circumision ( Shangring) over at Dr T clinic on Oct. I did it for hygenie purpose & coz or sensitive glands. The out come of the circumisions is beyond words. He was very friendly wen i visited his clinic. I was able to do the procedure on the day of consultation itself. He guided me during the recovery period. The pain wasnt on control had to be on painkillers for almost 3weeks. Overall I recovered within 4 to 6 weeks. Do give a visit & have a consulation done. Its a fast n painless procedure.😊 Thanks to Dr T who was patience during my recovery period. I had lots of questions to ask n he answered them patiencely. I strongly recommend to get it done there. 

Thank you so much for your kind words. Happy to see that you're recovering well!

On 11/28/2019 at 7:06 PM, mate69 said:

Age 30

On 12/8/2019 at 10:33 AM, S3lAn said:

Age 25 

What kind of cut did you guys get?

On 12/9/2019 at 9:00 AM, coffee said:

hey guys, after a long time thinking about it i have finally scheduled my circumcision. I will get it done in just over a week. if you want to know why, see pics and follow along the healing process, then follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/ShangCirc I'll be using Shang Ring, and my Dr. is our own Dr. T. 

How old are you? Btw, all the best and keep the updates coming!

On 11/9/2019 at 2:51 PM, sam8899 said:

I guess all these houses in Serangoon Garden need to be paid for somehow

There is nothing noble about this profession anymore. Sad.

Here's the thing, you're not paying for the time (10 mins etc.) you're paying for 7 years of med school,  training, practice, ongoing upskilling and mastery. My friend is an anesthesiologist, and he put it this way "You are not paying me to put you to sleep, you're paying me to know how to wake you up, healthy, and without brain damage." the same is true for any  highly skilled job. You are not paying for time, but for skill. 

for me, there are certain things i do NOT want the bargain version....and i would say my circumcision will be one of those. Discount price = discount result!

And by the way my friends in Europe pay 3000 Euro, and in the US and Canada it's $2500 USD plus plus. 

9 hours ago, coffee said:

Good evening guys! 

so today was my big "C -Day !" at 10 am this morning I arrived at the office of Dr. Taufiq (Dr. Tan & Partners) on Somerset for my circumcision. It was a great experience and handled all so professionally. I am happy to share info if you like. obviously its early days yet but so far so good!!

Share pls

• G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.