Male HQ

Circumcise (Cut) / Uncircumcised (Uncut) + Tight Foreskin & Phimosis + Foreskin Restoration Discussion (Compiled)

HendryTan

Since few bro PM me. I'll share here:
My 1st encounter with circumcised dick was with my army buddy in the toilet, after our morning jog. Feels quite dry. Nothing to glide inbetween my palm & his bonner.
In the end he likes to stroke mine better.

During a massage exchanged in steam room due to sore back aft gym. 1 thing lead to another. He have a nice mushroom head (think he's Philippino) with foreskin to glide up & down the entire shaft. Smooth & shiok (handler & receiver). Very nice feeling...

My recent self discovery. Need the foreskin for flipping. It's stimulating. The whole package including the balls movement. Love the wet flapping sound. Shot my load without holding on to my hardon...

Guest advicepls
3 hours ago, Dr T said:

For masturbation, you can use any type of lubricants. You can also use massage oils. As long as you're comfortable with the lubricant itself, anything goes.

After circumcision, you might be able to last longer as you will be less sensitive. Best is for you to explore and experience it for yourself. My patients tell me different experiences. But generally they all enjoy it more after getting cut.

thank you Dr T :) you're a very nice and charming doctor ;) 

what age is the best time to get circumcise?

my friend i knew for years just went for his circumcise at the age of 50. he just got cut last week and on M.C . he said he feels very different sensation on his penis head . Too early to know the results. 

my questions ..is it safe to cut the foreskin at the age of 50 years old?

Guest make up your mind
2 hours ago, sg indian here said:

what age is the best time to get circumcise?

my friend i knew for years just went for his circumcise at the age of 50. he just got cut last week and on M.C . he said he feels very different sensation on his penis head . Too early to know the results. 

my questions ..is it safe to cut the foreskin at the age of 50 years old?

Best age? It's like asking what is the best age for eating chocolate...

Probably below 2 years. But personally, I am against parents deciding for kids on such matters which might  change personal things for life time. If you do on the adult stage, you have one month to recover.

You can die of bleeding from a circumcision as a kidster but as a 50 year old too, I would guess. So, where is the golden age?

If you suffer on phimosis I wouldn't even recommend circumcision, the amount of skin can be removed to enable the skin to pull behind the glans.  but on other reasons it is like a beauty surgery.

And as in most cases like for tattoos: would someone later say he regrets it? I often find these guys who did it without any religious or non religious reason behind the decision that they later needed to "justify" the circumcision....  But that is more like self convincing ...

I personally wouldn't do it, because I met much too many circumcised guys who took hours to come or didn't even come at all on the act or after.

So take your time if you want or not....

Read up on the internet first.

2 minutes ago, -Ignored- said:

Hopefully men dont hve to suffer from it

i read a female mag, even a penis can b “broken” due to rough bed actions!

got so scared!! Esp if as a top

without the tool, how to function??

be a bottom lor...homos are flexible...dont try to act like str8 guys for pete sake!!!

Guest Just got circumcised

Will share own personal sexual experience after my wound has healed (got circumcised in late December 2018)

- was able to start stroking a few weeks ago but without gliding through the head (unlike previously with foreskin covering the head) 

- I am somehow getting a slightly longer orgasm:P (like a few seconds more than before cut) 

- Gotta admit even though I've somehow lost the feeling of sensitivity on my head, my ejaculation has become stronger after getting cut :wub:

All in all, it is a pleasant experience and I don't regret getting cut. Bonus mark for aesthetical look(besides sexual:rolleyes:, I'm bottom, btw) of my lil bro too! :D

Hopefully this is helpful for all of you guys who are considering to get cut. (worth the pain ^_^

12 hours ago, Guest Just got circumcised said:

Will share own personal sexual experience after my wound has healed (got circumcised in late December 2018)

- was able to start stroking a few weeks ago but without gliding through the head (unlike previously with foreskin covering the head) 

- I am somehow getting a slightly longer orgasm:P (like a few seconds more than before cut) 

- Gotta admit even though I've somehow lost the feeling of sensitivity on my head, my ejaculation has become stronger after getting cut :wub:

All in all, it is a pleasant experience and I don't regret getting cut. Bonus mark for aesthetical look(besides sexual:rolleyes:, I'm bottom, btw) of my lil bro too! :D

Hopefully this is helpful for all of you guys who are considering to get cut. (worth the pain ^_^

What's your circumcision style? High and tight?

I went for traditional cut (alisklamp). The recovery took nearly a month because I got infected due to strong erections when I still had the clamp on

2 hours ago, Guest Just got circumcised said:

I went for traditional cut (alisklamp). The recovery took nearly a month because I got infected due to strong erections when I still had the clamp on

@Dr T: what’s your opinion if one is on Shang ring? Do you know of any reports of ‘issues’ encountered while having the ring on? Appreciate if you could share your opinion on this. Thanks! 

On 2/21/2019 at 9:31 AM, abgsam001 said:

Ok if gay. But bi?

yes, i agree

I felt some Bi, ie they have a legal wife at home (even w kids)
but they went out to cruise/sauna to do a bottom role

Btm has more pains i felt, compare to common problems of using dicks for sex

Yeaps went back to my doctor and he prescribed me some painkillers, antibiotic cream and a bottle of liquid for wash. With support from lovely boyfriend and family, the recovery was not that bad :D though the wound had blood gushing out of it when flushed with water at first

2 hours ago, bluerunner said:

@Dr T: what’s your opinion if one is on Shang ring? Do you know of any reports of ‘issues’ encountered while having the ring on? Appreciate if you could share your opinion on this. Thanks! 

So far the main issues encountered are not serious. very minor: This include:

- swelling

- discomfort during nocturnal erections which is normal and expected

- wound dehiscence - mainly among men who smokes or drinks a lot. This delayed the healing process.

Other than that quite good actually. All of them very happy

Edited by Dr T

Guest Guest
On 2/28/2019 at 4:42 PM, Dr T said:

image.thumb.png.09238efb2df69f5343aeee5fe574af5d.png

For those who might be curious about the difference between Shang Ring and Conventional method.

Do u have pre and post pics of your patients who went for shang ring cut?

Always nice to see local examples. With their permission of course.

On 3/3/2019 at 9:55 AM, Guest Guest said:

Do u have pre and post pics of your patients who went for shang ring cut?

Always nice to see local examples. With their permission of course.

Unfortunately i don't have permission to post it here. I can only show it to you in person during consultation.

On 3/6/2019 at 5:22 PM, sentimenterljunk said:

went for circumcision with Dr T and it was an overall pleasant experience. 

he's friendly and professional, would recommend him to you guys out there who may be seeking consultation related to his expertise :) 

Thank you so much for the kind review! Glad to hear you're happy with the results.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest InBangkok

This is a very sad story. In November last year a 23-year old Englishman living in Canada and suffering from phimosis underwent a circumcision procedure that went wrong. Two years later in a letter to his mother he told her about the procedure and the agonies he had been suffering as a result. He then killed himself. Please read the full article before making any comments.

Lesley [his mother] does not know whether or not Alex had sex after his circumcision. "Where I once had a sexual organ I have now been left with a numb, botched stick," he wrote. "My sexuality has been left in tatters."

He asked: "Nature knows best - how can chopping off a section of healthy tissue improve nature's evolved design?"

. . . Mr Dorkin [a consultant urologist] says serious problems following a circumcision are rare, but not unheard of.

"You do hear of horror stories where a circumcision has been done poorly and there's damage done to the head of the penis itself," he says.

Sometimes too much skin is taken and this can result in what's known as "burying" or shortening of the penis, where it gets pulled back into the body.

"Surgeons at the end of the day are human and there is potential for human error and technical error during any operation," he says.

"One of my mentors told me every case is a tricky case, that's got to be your approach to surgery. You never take anything for granted in surgery."

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-47292307

• 2 weeks later...
Guest TTT
On 9/27/2018 at 5:29 PM, Dr T said:

This is a good guide for those interested in different styles of circumcision. Of course reulst may vary due to different shape and size of the penis. But this pic will give you a good idea.

Circumcision styles.jpeg@Dr T if i'm already circumcised to 2 or 4 (i can't tell the diff actually), what options do i have to make it 5?

On 5/4/2019 at 8:54 AM, Guest Guest said:

If use shang ring, how many mm of inner foreskin will be left?

There is no fixed size. It varies from person to person. It depends on the frenulum length and also preference of patient. I suggest you come in for a consult in order to have a clearer picture of what you can get.

• 1 month later...
Guest guest
3 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Uncircumcise penis with cock head half exposed at foreskin is a turn on. 

Me too, I like foreskins. Cut dick is unnatural.

Does not come with original packaging 

Guest Guest
On 6/8/2019 at 10:54 AM, Dr T said:

The explanation for reason 5 (for aesthetics) seems quite legit.

"These men usually would have been thinking about it for some time and have done lots of research on the best and latest methods of circumcision. They are usually just waiting for the right moment and time to go through with it."

I wonder how many guys here are in this predicament.

• 2 weeks later...
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.