Male HQ

Circumcise (Cut) / Uncircumcised (Uncut) + Tight Foreskin & Phimosis + Foreskin Restoration Discussion (Compiled)

HendryTan

8 hours ago, bluerunner said:

Show me next time when you are in town. I tell you if it’s high cut or low cut. :P

Yep, you are gonna test it and measure it using your mouth ruler, your mouth ruler is super accurate , and unlike a steel ruler, which is cold,and lifeless.

yours is warm, moist and inviting, patients can wait to take off their pants and put it in to get measured.

Guest hornyaf

to those who have undergone circumcision before: 

1) how long after the surgery did you guys wait before yall masturbate? 

2) meanwhile how do yall allay the raging hormones? 

i used to wank every day if not every other day but i can't do it now D: 

pls advise some techniques thank you

Guest just got circumcised

1.I had my surgery on 28/12 last year, it's almost been 3 weeks by now but somehow can't wank due to healing process going on

2.Distract yourself

I was just like you, i had to settle it daily but after circumcision gotta contain myself from wanking lol. Perhaps the infection (gone now) does slow down healing? :(

6 minutes ago, Guest just got circumcised said:

1.I had my surgery on 28/12 last year, it's almost been 3 weeks by now but somehow can't wank due to healing process going on

2.Distract yourself

I was just like you, i had to settle it daily but after circumcision gotta contain myself from wanking lol. Perhaps the infection (gone now) does slow down healing? :(

Conventional cut or Shang ring cut?

A minor problem which i am facing right now is a small part of the necrotic tissue from the operation just wont come off :unsure: my doc said it will be removed automatically as i shower but its been a week+ now and i still have a small part of the necrotic tissue with me. anyone encountered such issue before? mind giving any help? :clap:^_^ thank you in advance!! 

Guest lastdraw
On 1/10/2019 at 4:44 PM, Guest hornyaf said:

@Dr T I think you can help this dude out 

On 1/10/2019 at 4:44 PM, Guest hornyaf said:

Hi,

I would strongly advise against masturbation until the wound heals. After conventional method, usually will need 4-6 weeks before you can masturbate. Using the shang ring method, you need to wait 3-4 weeks. Need to try your best to control as this will determine the healing success of your circumcision. But once healed nicely you will enjoy.

To allay your hormones, try to keep yourself occupied and avoid watching or reading things that may get you sexually stimulated. Always keep yourself surrounded with others like your family members. Only be alone when you want to sleep. If really very difficult, you might want to get medication like Priligy to reduce your sexual desires. Hope this helps. 

On 1/16/2019 at 12:02 PM, Guest just got circumcised said:

neither of those, my doctor used Alisklamp (a sort of clamp, google it up)

Able to share location, cost and if you'll recommend others to go there and get cut?

1 hour ago, Dr T said:

Hi,

I would strongly advise against masturbation until the wound heals. After conventional method, usually will need 4-6 weeks before you can masturbate. Using the shang ring method, you need to wait 3-4 weeks. Need to try your best to control as this will determine the healing success of your circumcision. But once healed nicely you will enjoy.

To allay your hormones, try to keep yourself occupied and avoid watching or reading things that may get you sexually stimulated. Always keep yourself surrounded with others like your family members. Only be alone when you want to sleep. If really very difficult, you might want to get medication like Priligy to reduce your sexual desires. Hope this helps. 

How does Prilligy,medication work, does it work the same way like finasteride.

like how long to take to see libido reducing effect.

51 minutes ago, Guest joker said:

How does Prilligy,medication work, does it work the same way like finasteride.

like how long to take to see libido reducing effect.

Actually Priligy is mainly used for premature ejaculation. It does so by lowering sexual urge hence allowing us to delay ejaculation. Typically taken around 30 minutes before intercourse. This is not the typical label use for Priligy. And i have never had to prescribe ti for my circumcision so far. They were all able to tahan till their wounds heal nicely. After that they really enjoy hehe.

Guest refrain
1 hour ago, Dr T said:

Actually Priligy is mainly used for premature ejaculation. It does so by lowering sexual urge hence allowing us to delay ejaculation. Typically taken around 30 minutes before intercourse. This is not the typical label use for Priligy. And i have never had to prescribe ti for my circumcision so far. They were all able to tahan till their wounds heal nicely. After that they really enjoy hehe.

It is nice if you want to promote your circumcision services but the fact whether people enjoy or not should be left to them. 

for those who seek circumcision for their personal preference without any medical indication, they should just wait for the period until it is healed off.

Guest refrain
1 hour ago, Shavedboy said:

I'm just curious what age in your country starts circumcision? Like average age? Coz in my country it depends like infants after born or during puberty stage like 9-12 years old. Thanks!

Which country?

In Singapore it just applies for the Muslim population (Malays, Indian Muslim) =  roughly 25 % of the population roughly. However, for the rest there is no culture or tradition to circumcise. Due to this can't give any response to your question as for the majority it is not relevant. For the Muslim minority it should be a very young age (2 years?). And mostly they are more neatly cut then the majority of Pinoys, which much too often have that wobbly rest from parts not fully cut off properly. (Nothing against Pinoys, just experience., sorry)

If there is no immediate medical requirement I would not circumcise.

Guest Just got circumcised

@Dr T 

what should I do with the little necrotic skin that's left? Any advice please? :D

@Guest guest

I got it done at Klinik Bersatu, it cost about RM600 including medications and yes I would recommend it. The doctor who operated on me was very friendly which sorta helped to distract me and lessened the pain. All in all, as long as you take care of the post operation wound well and avoid infection, it is all good. My infection gave me a super hard time until it starts to heal recently ^_^

17 minutes ago, Shavedboy said:

Most commonly-done procedure for us filipinos is in actuality not a circumcision but a dorsal slit, where no foreskin is actually removed. When the foreskin is removed, it is commonly known locally as a "German cut" in reference to the appearance of the German helmets worn by soldiers during WWII.

German cut, that is so unique, 

The fact is overwhelmingly Germans are intact  and have long , pungent foreskins crotch and armpits.

what an irony, German Cut.

1 hour ago, Guest refrain said:

Which country?

In Singapore it just applies for the Muslim population (Malays, Indian Muslim) =  roughly 25 % of the population roughly. However, for the rest there is no culture or tradition to circumcise. Due to this can't give any response to your question as for the majority it is not relevant. For the Muslim minority it should be a very young age (2 years?). And mostly they are more neatly cut then the majority of Pinoys, which much too often have that wobbly rest from parts not fully cut off properly. (Nothing against Pinoys, just experience., sorry)

If there is no immediate medical requirement I would not circumcise.

I am not malay.. not sure.. why mine is cut since birth or very young. my younger brother of 1 age difference is not cut though.

Guest refrain
1 hour ago, Guest guest said:

German cut, that is so unique, 

The fact is overwhelmingly Germans are intact  and have long , pungent foreskins crotch and armpits.

what an irony, German Cut.

The German probably refers to the preciseness and accurateness of the cut (clean cut) and nothing shabby.

On 1/16/2019 at 11:10 AM, Guest just got circumcised said:

2.Distract yourself

Normally the healing should be better by the third week. My stitches were removed at the end of the second week, and I still recall the doctor putting a gag in my mouth to bite on as I was quite sensitive to the pain when he removed the stitches. :ph34r:

Guest refrain
1 hour ago, Garyl said:

I am not malay.. not sure.. why mine is cut since birth or very young. my younger brother of 1 age difference is not cut though.

If you don't' remember when it was done then probably you were a baby and it was done due to a medical condition or the fear of phimosis.

maybe your parents would not talk about it. You should ask them, why it was done...

I never said that there are no Chinese Singaporean who are cut. I just tried to explain to Shavedboi that it is not the common practice to circumcise in Singapore.

8 hours ago, Guest refrain said:

If you don't' remember when it was done then probably you were a baby and it was done due to a medical condition or the fear of phimosis.

maybe your parents would not talk about it. You should ask them, why it was done...

I never said that there are no Chinese Singaporean who are cut. I just tried to explain to Shavedboi that it is not the common practice to circumcise in Singapore.

No worry.. always wanting to ask  some experts... ..thks bro... :thumb:

All gd...;)

13 hours ago, Guest Just got circumcised said:

@Dr T 

what should I do with the little necrotic skin that's left? Any advice please? :D

@Guest guest

I got it done at Klinik Bersatu, it cost about RM600 including medications and yes I would recommend it. The doctor who operated on me was very friendly which sorta helped to distract me and lessened the pain. All in all, as long as you take care of the post operation wound well and avoid infection, it is all good. My infection gave me a super hard time until it starts to heal recently ^_^

Can you PM me? Need to see how it is before i can advise

DR T...what do you think of dorsal slit for those of us who have rather tightforeskin...

i like the idea that i still have my foreskin and it can now roll down easily...

22 hours ago, Guest weak said:

DR T...what do you think of dorsal slit for those of us who have rather tightforeskin...

i like the idea that i still have my foreskin and it can now roll down easily...

I don't encourage that for the following reasons:

- hygiene may still be an issue

- does not lower risk of STDs or UTI

- looks a bit weird to me. Not as aesthetically pleasing as a cut penis

Hope this help answer your question;)

On 1/19/2019 at 9:58 AM, Dr T said:

Thanks Doc for the reply

On 1/19/2019 at 9:58 AM, Dr T said:

But in the "Western" medicine in Europe the doctors mostly don't recommend a full circumcision for phimosis cases. they will recommend to cut just a little part of the foreskin to solve the phimosis issue.

And I never heard that they brought up "hygiene" reasons.

I don't think uncut guys have a "hygiene" issue.

You don't recommend for people to be uncut but just remove a bit of the foreskin to improve on the phimosis issue?

2 minutes ago, bluerunner said:

There are many uncut guys with hygiene issues and not doing anything about it.

Reason(s): Ignorance, lazy, bad personal hygiene, etc etc ... 

:ph34r:

Yes there are . but not the majority.

The majority of gay guys tries to keep it neatly and clean, isn't it?

But is it a reason to promote circumcision? (that was my point)...

32 minutes ago, Guest hmhm said:

But in the "Western" medicine in Europe the doctors mostly don't recommend a full circumcision for phimosis cases. they will recommend to cut just a little part of the foreskin to solve the phimosis issue.

And I never heard that they brought up "hygiene" reasons.

I don't think uncut guys have a "hygiene" issue.

You don't recommend for people to be uncut but just remove a bit of the foreskin to improve on the phimosis issue?

Don't get me wrong, i'm not saying uncut guys all have hygiene issues. It's just that there's a higher rate of poor hygiene among uncut men. I have seen uncut men with good hygiene. So if you can maintain good hygiene while keeping your foreskin, that's good for you. But some men find it very difficult hence circumcision is one of the options for them to improve their hygiene.

Between circumcision and cutting just a bit of foreskin, at the end of the day, it is personal choice. Most of the studies done are on full circumcision. There are not that many studies done on partial circumcision or dorsal slit so i cannot really commend much on dorsal slit. The opinions i gave i mainly based on my experience. To provide you guys with some perspective to help you make your decision. Everyone has their own opinions. Some doctors are more towards circumcision than others. 

It's good to have this kind of discussion and differing perspective. Only then we can have the bigger picture and make a better decision.

Cheers!

Dr T

1 minute ago, Dr T said:

Don't get me wrong, i'm not saying uncut guys all have hygiene issues. It's just that there's a higher rate of poor hygiene among uncut men. I have seen uncut men with good hygiene. So if you can maintain good hygiene while keeping your foreskin, that's good for you. But some men find it very difficult hence circumcision is one of the options for them to improve their hygiene.

Between circumcision and cutting just a bit of foreskin, at the end of the day, it is personal choice. Most of the studies done are on full circumcision. There are not that many studies done on partial circumcision or dorsal slit so i cannot really commend much on dorsal slit. The opinions i gave i mainly based on my experience. To provide you guys with some perspective to help you make your decision. Everyone has their own opinions. Some doctors are more towards circumcision than others. 

It's good to have this kind of discussion and differing perspective. Only then we can have the bigger picture and make a better decision.

Cheers!

Dr T

Thanks for your response. And your open view on the topic. Unfortunately, you are the only doctor responding at this forum, hence I found it a bit one sided (sorry to say).

In my view having a cut dick does not correlate with a "cleaner" dick. It is a matter of personal hygiene. Even cut dicks can have a strong pee smell. Or if private parts are not washed on a daily basis. It just boils down to your personal habits. I m quite sure that more women have problems with uncut guys not practising sufficient hygiene than gay guys. Which uncut gay guy wants another guy to run off because it is not cleaned up....

The fact that you don't meet many cut guys with low personal hygiene in Singapore or surrounding countries may be due to religious reasons as those parts need to be clean before entering a place of worship. I might be not a member of that religion but it is not that we don't know.

Doing circumcision for non religious reasons is a personal question but which should not taken lightly. I wrote before that some medical conditions might recommend a full circumcision others might not.

2 minutes ago, Guest hmhm said:

Thanks for your response. And your open view on the topic. Unfortunately, you are the only doctor responding at this forum, hence I found it a bit one sided (sorry to say).

In my view having a cut dick does not correlate with a "cleaner" dick. It is a matter of personal hygiene. Even cut dicks can have a strong pee smell. Or if private parts are not washed on a daily basis. It just boils down to your personal habits. I m quite sure that more women have problems with uncut guys not practising sufficient hygiene than gay guys. Which uncut gay guy wants another guy to run off because it is not cleaned up....

The fact that you don't meet many cut guys with low personal hygiene in Singapore or surrounding countries may be due to religious reasons as those parts need to be clean before entering a place of worship. I might be not a member of that religion but it is not that we don't know.

Doing circumcision for non religious reasons is a personal question but which should not taken lightly. I wrote before that some medical conditions might recommend a full circumcision others might not.

Thank you for your honest thought. I respect your opinion.

42 minutes ago, Dr T said:

Cheers!

Dr T

I'm a circumcised Singaporean Chinese man, late 30s. I decided to go for circumcision back in 2009 because I was actually having hygiene issues with my foreskin. No matter how much I cleaned it, it still has a bad smell at the end of the day. I also like the look of a circumcised dick. 

I was actually cut by a Malay Muslim doctor as I felt that Muslim doctors would have the best experience to do such operations! He circumcised me high and tight which there is no movable skin at all when I'm hard. The scar is about 1/3 down the shaft when fully hard. Initially, I kinda regret the operation as it became more difficult to masturbate, need to use lube if I want to stroke the whole head and shaft. But eventually, I accepted that the change is for the better for cleanliness and my glans has grown bigger with no foreskin to cover it, even when soft. 

2 hours ago, chboy78 said:

I'm a circumcised Singaporean Chinese man, late 30s. I decided to go for circumcision back in 2009 because I was actually having hygiene issues with my foreskin. No matter how much I cleaned it, it still has a bad smell at the end of the day. I also like the look of a circumcised dick. 

I was actually cut by a Malay Muslim doctor as I felt that Muslim doctors would have the best experience to do such operations! He circumcised me high and tight which there is no movable skin at all when I'm hard. The scar is about 1/3 down the shaft when fully hard. Initially, I kinda regret the operation as it became more difficult to masturbate, need to use lube if I want to stroke the whole head and shaft. But eventually, I accepted that the change is for the better for cleanliness and my glans has grown bigger with no foreskin to cover it, even when soft. 

Thank you for sharing your experience. I'm glad that you benefited from your circumcision. There is no right or wrong when it comes to adult circumcision. At the end of the day you make the choice on what's best for you and also after discussing with your doctor.

1 hour ago, Guest Guest said:

How long does it take to heal for laser circumcision?

I think healing times are maybe one week earliers than normal scalpel based incisions, 

even if  you  use laser,  the main point is it cuts , and seals blood vessels at the same time, by cauterisation , meaning high energy to cook the smalk wound area, so it usually looks blackened and like edges of grilled bacons minus the pork fat.

The wounds on the surface looks cleaner and appears to heal quickee, but the underlying healing of the flesh cells and connective tissues and severed blood vessels probably goes through the same healing times as scalpel surgery, so hold off from using the jerk off as long as normal scalpel based circumcision.

I can tell you the first cum post surgery is the best , after holding back for 1 month or more, its like your orgasm is reborned.

Lol.

Guest advicepls

hello! 

im recently cut and need some advice from people who went from uncut to cut. 

im sure i would need some lube now to wank, can I have some recommendations? 

what else would be different when i wank/have sex, now that i am cut? 

Just thought that i should give all of you here a heads up. :D I went to the doctor who performed circumcision on me after seeing the necrotic skinnot falling off after 2 weeks+ and was given a bottle of orange liquid to clean my lil bro. And so after washing my nether region with the liquid for about a week, it finally fell off :clap: It's been approximately a month since when i got circumcised(28/12)...finally showering without any pain or stinging sensation lol. Still in the process of getting used to my new tool :yuk: love the new appearance of my lil bro haha...   

Guest Sherluck Homme
12 hours ago, Guest just got circumcised said:

Just thought that i should give all of you here a heads up. :D I went to the doctor who performed circumcision on me after seeing the necrotic skinnot falling off after 2 weeks+ and was given a bottle of orange liquid to clean my lil bro. And so after washing my nether region with the liquid for about a week, it finally fell off :clap: It's been approximately a month since when i got circumcised(28/12)...finally showering without any pain or stinging sensation lol. Still in the process of getting used to my new tool :yuk: love the new appearance of my lil bro haha...   

Can share a pic of your German helmet or not, 

promise I wont belittle u.

Guest excitez
1 hour ago, Guest Sherluck Homme said:

Can share a pic of your German helmet or not, 

promise I wont belittle u.

rt! very curious how it looks ;) 

you should feel proud flaunting your newly acquired asset ;) 

• 2 weeks later...

Think better to keep the skin. Just trim the opening if really have to, for the head to pass thru.
Feel more shiok with foreskin moving up & down the entire shaft when comes to foreplay, edging & flapping...
Just some of my personal encounter.

On 1/26/2019 at 11:34 AM, Guest advicepls said:

hello! 

im recently cut and need some advice from people who went from uncut to cut. 

im sure i would need some lube now to wank, can I have some recommendations? 

what else would be different when i wank/have sex, now that i am cut? 

For masturbation, you can use any type of lubricants. You can also use massage oils. As long as you're comfortable with the lubricant itself, anything goes.

After circumcision, you might be able to last longer as you will be less sensitive. Best is for you to explore and experience it for yourself. My patients tell me different experiences. But generally they all enjoy it more after getting cut.

• G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.