Male HQ

Circumcise (Cut) / Uncircumcised (Uncut) + Tight Foreskin & Phimosis + Foreskin Restoration Discussion (Compiled)

HendryTan

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest Loosecut
On 4/14/2022 at 2:20 PM, Dr T said:

Can check out my clinic and my TikTok account above.

www.pulse-clinic.com.sg/booking

Hi Dr T, was wondering if it is possible to do frenulum removal procedure with you for purely cosmetic purposes, so that the underside will be smooth once it heals?

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/1/2022 at 6:21 PM, Guest Loosecut said:

Hi Dr T, was wondering if it is possible to do frenulum removal procedure with you for purely cosmetic purposes, so that the underside will be smooth once it heals?

Yes i can do that for you. Once healed it will be smoother.

Can book your appointment online at www.pulse-clinic.com.sg/booking

On 6/9/2022 at 9:49 PM, StupidAlex said:

I would like to ask the three white spots are what? 

FD239C0B-2633-4687-86AE-45A265B2B21D.jpeg

I am not sure which 3 spots you are referring to. But the spots below the head or around the corona is called pearly penile papules.

The spots on the skin on the shaft of the penis looks like fordyce spots. 

The above is only based on what i can see from the photo so i cannot confirm unless i do a physical examination. If it's any of the above it is nothing to be worried about. However if you do want me to remove them then i can do so via electrosurgery.

Can book your appointment here:

www.pulse-clinic.com.sg/booking

• 3 weeks later...

Has anyone here gone for re-circumcision and is willing to share experience?

I'm circumcised during NS at 20. Did it for cosmetic reason at private clinic cos foreskin was really long. Discussed styles, wanted high and tight but ended up with a high and medium-loose circumcision. When soft, enough skin to cover 10-20% of the head.

• 1 month later...

Out of curiosity, is it possible or common to have micro tear on penis frenulum during sex or masturbation? Any likely solution without having to go through a circumcision?

On 8/22/2022 at 8:04 AM, shyc said:

Out of curiosity, is it possible or common to have micro tear on penis frenulum during sex or masturbation? Any likely solution without having to go through a circumcision?

Hi there, thanks for asking. This condition is quite a common issue especially when your frenulum is tight. It is also called frenulum breve. If this is the case, you may be treated with just frenulectomy which is a procedure where the frenulum is cut to relieve the tightness. This is a very simple procedure that only takes 15 mins and you will recover within 1-2 weeks time. Can come in for a consult so i can examine and advise you further.

Can choose your preferred slot here. www.pulse-clinic.com.sg/booking.

Regards, 

Dr T

Edited by Dr T

On 8/23/2022 at 11:05 AM, Dr T said:

Hi there, thanks for asking. This condition is quite a common issue especially when your frenulum is tight. It is also called frenulum breve. If this is the case, you may be treated with just frenulectomy which is a procedure where the frenulum is cut to relieve the tightness. This is a very simple procedure that only takes 15 mins and you will recover within 1-2 weeks time. Can come in for a consult so i can examine and advise you further.

Can choose your preferred slot here. www.pulse-clinic.com.sg/booking.

Regards, 

Dr T

Thanks for the explanation, not major concern, will think about it. Happens only once a while when too rough pulling the foreskin too far back. Great having a professional around to clear the air rather than us pondering in worries and fear. @Dr TDoing a great job, thanks!

On 8/30/2022 at 2:28 PM, ter2007 said:

I saw some mention about trying stretching with cream to alleviate mild tight foreskin. Can advise what is the name of the cream and how is the stretching technique done?

Also how often to apply the cream and how often to stretch? 

Thanks for any info. 

Hi thanks for the question. You can refer to my TikTok video on stretching here:

https://vt.tiktok.com/ZSRy1kJSP/

Hope it helps

On 8/31/2022 at 12:43 PM, Dr T said:

Hi thanks for the question. You can refer to my TikTok video on stretching here:

https://vt.tiktok.com/ZSRy1kJSP/

Hope it helps

Yes thanks a lot. May I know what is the name of the cream and if pharmacy can buy over the counter? 

Can I use a moisturiser like Ceradan cream instead? I remember some GP long ago said steroid cream can thin the skin. Is it a risk? 

On 9/8/2022 at 6:06 PM, Since u r here said:

sorry to say but based on some of the photos shown above, the circumcision really has no visual effect @ all

I disagree w the statement above. 
Although the effect may not be seen in every circumcised man, circumcised penis does give additional visual effect to a well taken photo. 

Circumcision doesn’t change the length of your dick, if that is what you are asking? 

On 9/8/2022 at 6:39 PM, Since u r here said:

if a person' s length is 6cm for eg , after circum, it is still 6cm medically and scientifically as well mathematically right?

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/9/2022 at 4:25 PM, 5eparator said:

@Dr Twhy is steroid cream needed? Will prolonged use be harmful? Any recommended brand?

you will need steroid cream to be prescribed by a doctor. any cream will do and should not be applied for more than 3 months. if still not better you should consider circumcision. No particular brand. as long as it has steroid as it helps to soften the skin for stretching. 

On 8/1/2021 at 10:40 AM, Simonale90 said:

Can Shang ring procedure remove the frenulum??

Quick question. Is the ring made of hard or stretchable material? Coz what if the penis is a "grower" type and during erection it more than doubles in girth? And for that matter it also grows much longer? How to know where to cut and which ring diameter to use unless the doctor assess the penis when erect? 

Edited by ter2007

• 7 months later...

After 42 year of phimosis 

and battling confidence issues in fucking guys, girls and trans finally went for my circumcision. Can’t wait to start playing again 😋😋😋

~5 inch tool with tight super tight foreskin~

On 9/8/2022 at 9:06 PM, Guest Nope said:

Circumcision doesn’t change the length of your dick, if that is what you are asking? 

Not so true. Had super tight foreskin for the past 20 years. So much so it can’t come down. After circumcision Gain half inch at full erection and the girth is so much bigger. If I had a cute face sucking my new cock I am sure it will grow bigger hahahahah 

On 6/9/2022 at 9:49 PM, StupidAlex said:

I would like to ask the three white spots are what? 

FD239C0B-2633-4687-86AE-45A265B2B21D.jpeg

Not sure what’s those white marks are but your cock sure looks nice. Can pm me your pic of it hard? So want to jerk of with it

On 10/2/2022 at 2:57 PM, ter2007 said:

Quick question. Is the ring made of hard or stretchable material? Coz what if the penis is a "grower" type and during erection it more than doubles in girth? And for that matter it also grows much longer? How to know where to cut and which ring diameter to use unless the doctor assess the penis when erect? 

it is made of plastic. It has been designed with some allowance for erection. But of course it does not allow full on erection, there will be some discomfort and it will prevent full erection. Discomfort is only first few days, subsequently it will be more comfortable.

On 10/2/2022 at 2:57 PM, ter2007 said:

9 minutes ago, Dr T said:

it is made of plastic. It has been designed with some allowance for erection. But of course it does not allow full on erection, there will be some discomfort and it will prevent full erection. Discomfort is only first few days, subsequently it will be more comfortable.

Had mine done 2 decades ago.

The doctor was asking me to drain as much as possible (masturbate till "totally" dry) so that I don't won't get hard for the next few days / weeks. 

Yes, the doctor will do some measurement to access which ring to use. But he will check where did I want to cut, but since I had no experience I just asked for his suggestion. 

It was painless. Everything was OK for several days... till one day I got an erection. Yes, it was pain like hell. But didn't last long. No pain no gain ma... 

No regret. Glad I did it. If you have plan to do it. Do it fast and enjoy the fruits sooner. 

• 1 month later...
On 6/23/2023 at 9:04 AM, bluerunner said:

Cut men in Singapore:

Would you be interested to meet up for meal? No naughty agenda. Just chit chat and exchange views on circumcision and men, perhaps? 😝

Share you idea by replying to this post or DM me. 

Nice idea... but maybe a more specific group of cut men?

On 6/23/2023 at 9:04 AM, bluerunner said:

Cut men in Singapore:

Would you be interested to meet up for meal? No naughty agenda. Just chit chat and exchange views on circumcision and men, perhaps? 😝

Share you idea by replying to this post or DM me. 

Yea, 
it will be great to share and exchange views of each other. 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Help pls guys,

33M here. I've suffered from phimosis (specifically, grade 2) previously and had went to a govt hosp for an adult circumcision (via conventional surgical scalpel & stitches). Today is day 12 (op is day 1) and to-date, my exposed glands are still very much hyper-sensitive! While it doesn't really hurt, but ANY physical contact with the glans sting me - VERY BADLY! The presence of the dissolvable stitches (which the hosp claim to auto fall off by itself in 2-3 weeks time) is not helping either as it tickles the glans from time to time. This resulted in me not able to even wear underwear/shorts (or in fact, anything).

PS: Putting on bandages helps slightly in terms of reduced contact but again taking it off later, just to pee/bathe etc, can be a nightmare due to the contact against the sensitive glans. 

Q1 - When should I expect the hyper-sensitivity to be gone please? (at least to the extent of which I'm able to wear pants to work?) Also I understand this can be subjective from one person to another, perhaps an average period works for now? 

Q2 - Is there anything additional I can do in the meantime to relief it? (e.g. going back to the hosp/pharmacy to get a cream etc. to help aid the recovery of the sensitivity) 

Help pls guys,

33M here. I've suffered from phimosis (specifically, grade 2) previously and had went to a govt hosp for an adult circumcision (via conventional surgical scalpel & stitches). Today is day 12 (op is day 1) and to-date, my exposed glands are still very much hyper-sensitive! While it doesn't really hurt, but ANY physical contact with the glans sting me - VERY BADLY! The presence of the dissolvable stitches (which the hosp claim to auto fall off by itself in 2-3 weeks time) is not helping either as it tickles the glans from time to time. This resulted in me not able to even wear underwear/shorts (or in fact, anything).

PS: Putting on bandages helps slightly in terms of reduced contact but again taking it off later, just to pee/bathe etc, can be a nightmare due to the contact against the sensitive glans. 

Q1 - When should I expect the hyper-sensitivity to be gone please? (at least to the extent of which I'm able to wear pants to work?) Also I understand this can be subjective from one person to another, perhaps an average period works for now? 

Q2 - Is there anything additional I can do in the meantime to relief it? (e.g. going back to the hosp/pharmacy to get a cream etc. to help aid the recovery of the sensitivity) 

Hey bud. So I had phimosis from 12 to 42. 3 months ago I had Balanitis and because I couldn’t retract my foreskin to apply to gels it got worse and worse. 

no choice I went for circumcision 

like what your are explaining I went through it. In my research 2-3 weeks and I should be able to fuck again. 

truth is because I was so hypersensitive 

even a blowjob was too much for me. 

it’s not pain but more of a kind of discomfort stinging sensation. 

now 3 months later I can’t say that’s it gone completely as it’s still sensitive but I believe I have built up a tolerance. 

get my new cock sucked isn’t really to a stage where I can say it’s pleasurable but it’s getting there. 

if you are still sensitive a condom really is a blessing 

keep jacking off every couple of days. It’s helped with getting I used to the sensitivity 

if you like send me a message and we can talk cock lol

On 9/6/2023 at 1:27 AM, Special k said:

Hey bud. So I had phimosis from 12 to 42. 3 months ago I had Balanitis and because I couldn’t retract my foreskin to apply to gels it got worse and worse. 

no choice I went for circumcision 

like what your are explaining I went through it. In my research 2-3 weeks and I should be able to fuck again. 

truth is because I was so hypersensitive 

even a blowjob was too much for me. 

it’s not pain but more of a kind of discomfort stinging sensation. 

now 3 months later I can’t say that’s it gone completely as it’s still sensitive but I believe I have built up a tolerance. 

get my new cock sucked isn’t really to a stage where I can say it’s pleasurable but it’s getting there. 

if you are still sensitive a condom really is a blessing 

keep jacking off every couple of days. It’s helped with getting I used to the sensitivity 

if you like send me a message and we can talk cock lol

Thanks for sharing! How long does it take for you to be able to wear something again uh? 

Update: Day 18 now, still sensitive and can’t wear anything :(

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.